It all started with a locker door

it all started with a locker door

JAZZ POV

Billie had admitted the stories were true it seemed strange I was fucking a murderer I never thought it would happen.
What’s next sleeping with a rock star?

I sat in my bathtub and almost felt like crying I was unsure why but what I did know was somebody else new about Billie and sent me the cuttings but who?
I sat in the warm water for what seemed like ages until my sister banged on the door for me to get out and go take care of my son who was apparently calling for me.
I let my sister pee and went to laydon who was watching Blues clues he sat there and smiled at the TV which made me smile I glanced over to the mail I figured it would most probley be for my mom I flicked threw the envelopes until I came across on that had my name on it but it had been hand posted as there was no stamp or address just my name in print not pen ink.
I opened the letter and pulled out a sheet of paper as I read the first word a chill ran up my spine I continued with the rest each time my heart felt like it was skipping beats, I studied the paper carefully it was wrote in newspaper letters and it read
“BEWARE OF ANY UNEXPECTED THINGS THAT MAY POP UP ESPESILLY FROM THE PAST’’
I studied it again was it a threat or a joke?
Well the person couldn’t spell that well that’s for sure.
I stuffed the letter in a sock and threw it under my bed.
That night I lay awake thinking what did it mean but most of all who did it?

The next morning I felt sleepy I hadn’t slept that night and yet I faced a boring long day of school.
I walked into the kitchen were I was greeted with fake smiles and my mom saying “Hey sweetie morning lazybones”
I sat on the table and stretched my arms out and sighed laydon made noises in his highchair with his spoon I stroked his head then went to get changed followed by my usual journey to school but this time I wasn’t met by Billie.

Chemistry turned out a fun lesson I mucked around with a few chemicals which caused a lot of strange colours which was pretty the next lesson wasn’t that good it was art which I hated
Billie showed up in this lesson he kissed me on the head then moved in for the lips but I pulled away and looked at him he starred back. “what?”
I sighed “you been getting anything weird lately?”
He shock his head “like what?”
“nothing its okay im just tired that’s all” I pulled him in for a hug which lasted all that lesson.
I had to pop into the bathroom to go a pee when I got out the cubical I washed my hands and noticed in the mirror 3 words wrote in black lipstick I think it read “history repeats itself”
I stepped back from the mirror as if it was a killer nobody was in the bathroom now and when I came in which means somebody knew I was in here and did it when I was going a piss then that’s means that the person doing this was just in this school but who?
I walked out the bathroom and met Billie in the cafeteria I decided not to tell after all suspect everybody trust no one.