Life With the Winchesters Boys

Truth!

The next morning, I woke up with a bit of a start again. Dean was still inside me, when I tried to move. He pulled me closer, I smiled.

“Dean I have to pee.” He groaned. “Come on dean”

“No.” I giggled when he snuggled closer. I rolled on top of him, he opened his sleepy eyes at me. I smiled.

“Gonna move now.” He shook his head. “Why not?”

“Because I love you and I am not letting you leave me again.” I kissed him softly and deeply. We rolled back over so he is on top, started to make love with me again. I moaned.

An hour later, We both laid there panting. I kissed him.

“You are wonderful you know.” I smiled and put my hand on my stomach. I frowned and covered my mouth. I got up and run to the bathroom, closing the door afterwards.

“Jessy, Are you okay?” He yelled thru the door. I start puking.

“Yeah I am fine.” I split in the toilet and got up. I opened the door, and smiled at Dean.

“everything is fine I promise.” I smiled and kiss his cheek.

“What is wrong, Jessy? Are you pregnant?” I stood there and looked away.

“yes. Yes I am pregnant with your kid.” I bit my lip trying not to cry or anything. Dean looked at me which felt like twenty minutes, I was biting my lower lip getting really nervous. “Dean please say something before I leave.” My vision started to get a little blurry.

“Sweetie, don’t cry. I love you and I want you forever and our little baby.” Dean pulled me into his arms as my face started to become tear stain. “shush. I am here for you. Shhh.” His arms kept me close.

“Oh Dean. Everyone wants our baby. What are we going to do?” I wiped my face staying close to Dean. He picked me up and walked over to the bed, then laid me down softly.

“we will think of something.” I looked at dean when he said that.

“Dean. The Demon will not quit until he gets the baby. I know this seems like its unfair but the Demon put a curse on me. When I am about to give birth, I will be with him while the baby is being born." I looked at Dean.

"Like i said we will have a plan to get this demon away."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever to write this. I was busy and i couldnt think of anything to write.

Comments?
Complains?
IDeas?