The Day We Met a God, and a God, and a God, and a God, and a God, and a Git!

What have we let ourselves into?

I saw that ‘Matt’ guy eyeing up Katie in a really freaky way. I didn’t like him at all. And now I’m feeling all protective.

I sidled over to her, glaring at Matt, telling him to back off. I don’t think he got the hint, as he walked over to us.

Bastard.

“Hey.” He said.

“Hey” Katie said, all cheerily. I don’t think she had noticed the looks he was giving her.

“Hi.” I said, more icily.

They started chatting, and I looked around for Lozzie, as she had meandered from our group.
Aww.
She was happily chatting to Gerard.
Love her.

I looked round at the remaining members of the band.
Ray had taken Curt over to the drum kit and let him have a go. I smiled.

Frank and Mikey were just talking, but as soon as I looked over, Frank brought his gaze from me.
Well, first I smiled, and second I wondered why he would like me. And thirdly I thought how hot he was.

“Cari?” Katie nudged me.

“Huh? Oh, what?” I babbled a little.

“Matt was just going to take me for a drink.” Swannie took a step towards him, but I grabbed her wrist.

“Uh, yea. About that. Can I talk to you?” I didn’t wait for her to reply and led her off to an empty corner of the room.

“What?” Katie asked.

“Urr, do you really like the look of him?” I ran a hand through my hair, and just cut to the chase.

“Who? Matt? Yea, he’s really nice!”

“Urm, but I don’t really think he’s that… safe.”

“Safe?” Katie giggled a little.

“I mean, I saw him eyeing you.”

“What?” She looked at him out of the corner of her eye, started smirking and smoothed the creases in her shirt.

“Katie! It wasn’t in a good way! It was in an ‘I’m-going-to-rape-you’ way!”

“Look, Cariad, I’m happy you’re worried about me, but I’ll be fine, okay? Wasn’t the whole point of this for me to find someone?” She walked off, leaving me standing there gob smacked.

Katie linked her arm with Matt’s and mouthed ‘come on’ to him.

Lozzie had noticed her going with him, and walked over to me with her eyebrows raised. With Curt following.

“Do you trust him?” Lauren whispered, making sure the band couldn’t hear. After all, he was their drummer.

“Not a bit.” I replied, still staring at the door Katie had just walked out of, while Curt shook his head.

“But what can we do?” I sighed.

“Nothing.” Curt replied.

“Everything okay?” Frank walked over, seeing all three of us had fallen silent.

“Yep.” We all nodded, putting on false smiles.

“Er, guys.” A guy came round the door, “If you’re all ready, we’ll go back to the hotel.”

The band nodded and collected up their stuff.

“Um. Random question.” I started, “Why are you staying in a hotel if you all live around here?”

They all giggled and smiled a little.

“I dunno.” Gerard shrugged. “Brian- that guy, he’s our tour manager- just organized it that way.”

“Oh.” The room was suddenly silent again, before I caught Lozzie’s eye and we started giggling.

“What?” Mikey asked, everyone else checked themselves to see if they had something on them or something.

“Nothing.” Lozzie smiled, “Absolutely nothing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's a bit... short and rubbish.

I honestly don't know where we're taking this. So bear with it.

Comments?