Status: I'm not finishing this.

Summer Wine

Make it Your Home

I walked into the living room holding two plates in my hands. I handed one to Ville and the other to Issac. They both gladly began eating. They went out this morning, house hunting. I stayed home, I didn't really feel like going. It's cold here and I'm not used to it.

"We found a house today." Ville said in between bites.

I sat down in a chair, "Okay, what's it like."

A grin, the same grin as a matter of fact, crept on their faces, "You tell her Issac." Ville said.

"It's a castle!!" Issac yelled. My eyes got huge.

Ville laughed as he took a bite of food.

"When can I look at it?" I asked.

Ville smirked, "After we move everything in."

I gave him a dirty look.

"Issac, you want to go stay at your Grandma's house tonight?" I asked as I ran my fingers through my hair.

Issac nodded his head yes. I smiled and went into the bedroom to get all his things. Ville drove him there and back. When he returned I was busy putting away things that could get broken.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked as he closed the door and took off his jacket.

I turned around and have him a big smile, "We're having a party."

He groaned then laughed, "This place isn't hardly big enough."

"Oh,"

"But the people that were renting us that cabin might let us rent it for two more nights. I'll pay for it." He gave me a devilish grin.

"Two nights?" I asked.

"Yeah," He took a step closer to me, put his hands on my hips and pulled me into him.

"I want to have my way with you before we move in to the house." he said, his voice turned into that low seductive tone that drove me crazy.

I smiled, "Okay."

--

The cabin was just as we left it, clean. After the party it was dirty. Ville lay on my lap. Drunk.

"Aye, Valo!" Bam yelled as he stumbled through the living room. He was the only drunk left, besides Ville, and I would have kicked him out with the rest if he wasn't a thousand miles from his home.

Ville rolled his head over and looked at Bam blankly, "What?"

"When, " he paused to burp then continued, "- we go back to America me and you both are going to kick my lazy wife's ass. Curb stomp!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

I grimaced as I watched him fall to the floor and remain still. I attempted to get up and check on him but Ville wouldn't budge. He passed out. I sighed and struggled to lift him off of me. I held him just long enough to get up then I laid him back on the couch.

I walked over to Bam and knelt next to him, "Bam." I said sternly as I smacked his cheek.

He lay there motionless, "Bam!" I yelled again.

Still nothing. I rolled him onto his side and covered him with a throw. When I turned around Ville stood behind me, swaying side to side.

I smiled, "You need to go get in the bed."

"You know, you're sexy." He slurred. I laughed and wrapped my arm around his waist. He put his arm over my shoulder and I helped him to the bedroom. The whole time Ville was telling me how pretty I was and how he thought I was sexy enough to eat.

I reached down and threw the blankets back. I let go of him and he fell straight backwards onto the bed. I sat down next to him and unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of him.

"Hey. What do you think you're doing?" He asked.

I laughed, "I'm getting you ready for bed."

His head rolled as he laughed, "Yeah right, that's what they all say."

As if the fact that he got drunk didn't piss me off enough, he was belligerent.

"Who, besides me, has care enough about you to even help you do anything?" I asked, angrily.

He didn't answer because he passed out for the final time tonight. I removed his pants and pulled the blankets back over him. I slept on top of the covers, covered up by a throw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why is it in spell check I always mess up 4 words?