Status: I'm not finishing this.

Summer Wine

Built on Sand

Today was the last day that I had the cabin rented for. I didn't think I'd actually be staying here forever. Ville offered his place to me and Issac, god knows we don't want him staying around the grandparents. The thought made me cringe. Ville and I came over early this morning, cleaned, changed the sheets and most importantly put away his porn collection where Issac wouldn't find it. His apartment wasn't very child friendly.

Ville unlocked the front door and an anxious Issac pulled at my arm. I looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile. We walked inside.

Ville looked back at Issac, "This is our house, it's small but we don't need much. I got some movies for you, I already had some spongebob seasons." He said as he gave Issac the tour. Issac was excited, you could see it in his eyes.

Hours later Ville was on the couch laughing at Spongebob as Issac rolled in laughter beside him. I smiled as I tried not to fall asleep. Ville stopped laughing and glanced at me through the corner of his eye.

He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I smiled bashfully as I rested my head in the palm of my hand. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Go to bed. I'll take care of Issac."

I yawned and gave in. I stood up and stretched.

"I'm going to bed Issac." I said, he gave me the 'puppy face'.

I laughed, "Don't worry, I'm not making you go to bed. You can stay here with your dad." I smiled then walked over, kissed his forehead and told him goodnight.

I walked through the living room and into the bedroom. Ville's bed was the most comfortable bed I'd ever been in, well I haven't been in many but this one is perfect. We made it this morning with white sheets and a white down comforter. I pulled my jacket off and threw it on the floor. I kicked my shoes off and put them in the closet along with my jacket. I picked my duffel bag up and pulled out a pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt.

I pulled my shirt over my head, removed my bra and took my pants off. I was bending over to pick up my shirt when I felt a pair of rough hands run over my ass. I looked behind me to see Ville standing behind me shirtless. I smiled and stood up.

"You look amazing." He said as his eyes swept over my body. I smiled and watched him pull his pants down then reach over and lock the door.

I gave him a confused look. He smirked and walked over to me. He ran his hands over my body, examining every inch of my pale skin. I ran my hands up his tattooed arms and back down his chest.

He looked at me through hungry eyes, "You know I'd love nothing more than to take you right here, right now..." He breathed huskily. I smiled and kissed his bare chest.

"But I can't." He said as he leaned down to kiss me.

"I know." I whispered then pulled away from him.

I picked my shirt up from the bed and pulled it over my head. I reached back down to grab my shorts when Ville smacked my bare butt. I laughed with him as he pulled a baggy Bon Jovi shirt over his head and pull a pair of plaid pajama pants on.

He walked over to me grabbed my boob and smacked my butt. I laughed. He kissed my cheek.

"I love you, and I love spending time with our son. You've really raised him well." He smiled. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you and I love you too."

He smacked his lips together and looked around the room, "I'm going back out here with Issac. You go on to sleep, I'll make his bed on the couch, make him shower and uh..." He struggled to think of what else he might need.

"Ville, feed him. It's almost nine o'clock and he hasn't ate since twelve." I reminded him. He smiled and walked out the door.

"Ville!" I yelled after him.

He turned around, "What?"

"His bedtime is ten thirty tonight." I smiled.

Ville nodded and walked out of the bedroom. As I started clearing the bed I heard Ville talking to Issac.

"Alright, man, your mom says you need to take a shower. I'm gonna make us some food and make your bed here on the couch while you're doing that." He said, he already sounded fatherly.

"Okay, Dad." Issac said, I heard his feet shuffle through the house and into the bedroom. Issac looked at me confused.

"I'll get your clothes." I said as I went to get his suitcase from the closet.

"I like him, Mommy." Issac said, his small childish voice made me smile. I pulled out his pajama's from the 'Cars' suitcase.

"Me too, I'm glad you like him. He likes you too."

"Are we going to be a family?" He asked, it worried me sometimes at how much he actually took in from his surroundings.

"I hope." I said. I kissed the top of his head and handed him his clothes.

Issac wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me.

I let out a yelp of pain, "Ow! When you were little you could squeeze me like that and it wouldn't hurt but you're a strong boy now." I said calmly, though he hurt me pretty bad.

Issac smiled then grabbed his clothed and went to take his shower. I removed my bags from the bed and put them back in the closet. Ville walked into the room, his face was lit like a roman candle. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly.

"What?!" I asked happily.

"You are the best woman in the whole world, the only woman as far as I'm concerned. You have given me everything I need to make me happy, all in such a short time." He beamed.

I felt my cheeks turn bright red, "Thanks."

As quickly as he appeared he returned into the kitchen to finish whatever it was he was cooking. I walked over and flicked the light off and finally got to pull back the blankets and lay down in the comfortable bed.

---

I woke to the bed shifting. I rolled over, Ville was crawling into the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and sighed. I slowly drifted off to sleep only to be woke by the bed shifting again. This time it was on the other side. Fear rose in my stomach only to fall again once I realized it was Issac.

His face was red from crying. I quickly sat up.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked as I rubbed his back.

"I'm scared." He sobbed. Ville rose up behind me.

"Why?" Ville asked, worried.

"I saw someone outside! They were looking in the windows." He cried. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into my chest.

I looked back at Ville who was clueless as to what to do.

"Don't worry, baby, you dad will go outside and make sure they're all gone."

Without a word Ville got up, searched for a hoodie, grabbed a baseball bat and ran outside.

Issac looked up at me with teary eyes, "I can call him Dad right? Daddy's okay too?"

I smiled, "Yeah he likes it."

Ville returned quickly. Issac's eyes lit up.

"There's nothing out there." Ville announced.

Issac instantly calmed down.

"Okay, go back to bed now." I said, Issac just sat there looking at me.

I scoffed, "Fine, you can sleep with us."

Issac excitedly climbed over me and laid in between Ville and I. I rolled my eyes and laid down on the other side of him. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

--

I woke to the sound of laughter and the television. I rolled over only to find an empty bed. Ville was in the kitchen talking to Issac about the new house. I quietly eavesdropped.

Issac said he wanted a castle with a tower and he wanted his room to be the tower. Ville said if we bought a castle then the other tower would be his room and I would be sleeping in the basement. This made me laugh, I fought to be quiet but couldn't.

"Ah, she's awake!" Ville whispered loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello new subscribers;;
welcome to my story!!

:D I'm in love guys.