Status: I'm not finishing this.

Summer Wine

All Tomorrow's Parties

The record release party was great. Linde’s house was crammed to the brim with people talking, drinking and flat out having fun.

“Aye!” Bam yelled as he danced on the table. Ville laughed hysterically, his arm was slung around my shoulder.

I have to admit it, me being the hard-ass I am, I was having fun. Assisted fun but it was fun nonetheless. I took another drink of my beer and found myself enjoying everything even more.

Ville let go of me and jumped onto the table with Bam. He held his drink into the air and the crowded room became silent.

“I have an announcement. Two amazing things have happened tonight; number one Sarah got drunk and number two Sarah’s going on tour with us!” He yelled as he swayed back and forth on the table. Everyone cheered. I smiled as he used my shoulder to hop down.

I’m not sure how to feel about this. I’m excited to go with him but in a way I feel like Isaac will end up hating us. He’s going to private school. It practically bankrupted us, between buying the house and paying for private school we have little money left. But it’s okay and well worth it.

I swayed back and forth before eventually falling backwards onto the couch.

“Aw, sweetheart.” Ville said as he climbed into my lap. I closed one of my eyes and tried to keep control as the room began to spin and the floor felt like it was moving in waves.

“Shh…” I said sloppily then everything went black.

----

“Wake up.” Ville said as he kissed the side of my head.

“No.” I demanded then clamped the pillow tightly over my head.

“Yes, we have to leave for tour darling.” I could hear the smile in his voice.

I groaned and rolled over.

Ville’s eyes became wide, “Dear, you should really put a shirt on.”

I looked down at my exposed chest then quickly grabbed the sheets and wrapped them around myself. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. This was going to be a long tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize it's been forever, and I'm sorry for that but it's been really hard to figure out what to do with this. Part of me wanted to end it but there wasn't a logical way to end it. So it's going to end after the tour. So, if this one is poorly written please forgive me. I just needed to spit this chapter out before I can get the rest rolling lol