Status: I'm not finishing this.

Summer Wine

chapter two

I laughed heartily as I watched Ville try to drink a whole glass of beer in one try. His eyes bugged out and beer was leaking from the corners of his mouth. But he did it.

"Alright, that's no fair half of it spilled down my shirt." He said as he held the white shirt away from his slender body. I could see the outline of a tattoo on his chest and I craved to know what it was.

I laughed, "I think you better show me where my cabin is before you can't even remember how to get back to your house."

He paid for his drinks and we walked out of the bar. The cold Finnish air was starting to turn a dark blue. Ville staggered to his car then struggled to pull his keys out of his pocket.

I laughed, "You didn't even drink that much and you're staggering."

He looked at me and smiled, "I do that sometimes."

"Give me your keys, I'll drive and you can give me directions." I offered.

He gave me a smirk, then handed me the keys. I took them and got in the drivers side. He gave me the directions to the cabin I had rented. We pulled up into the driveway, Ville opened his door and struggled to get out of the passengers side.

I got out of the car and looked at the cabin. It was huge, too big for me. My well paying job in New York allowed for me to afford this place. It must have huge rooms because the owner said it was one bedroom.

"Well, let's not stay out here too long. It's cold." I said through chattering teeth.

Ville nodded in agreement.

I got my luggage out of the trunk and rolled it up the pathway to the front door. I unlocked the door and warmth hit me. It was welcome.

Ville walked up behind me, "Let's get inside, love." He said before pushing me through the door and closing it behind him.

I laughed. We both took our coats off and hung them on the wall. The interior of the cabin was lined with wood, the furniture was warm and the lights were dim but just enough.

"Well, what now?" I asked as I patted my legs.

Ville sighed, "I guess I should go and let you get settled in."

"No!" I yelled. He looked at me wide eyed. That was such a bad move.

I cleared my throat, "I mean, you've been drinking. You shouldn't drive."

His face turned a light shade of pink, "You just want me to sleep with you."

I laughed, my face turned bright pink, "No, I'd rather not have the only person I know here die in a tragic accident because I let him drive drunk."

He laughed, "Okay, I'll stay. But under one condition." He held up a finger to clarify.

"Oh, what's that?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"You have to give me a clean shirt."

I laughed, "I think I have one that will fit. I'll be right back, make yourself at home." I took my luggage upstairs, changed into some comfortable clothes, found Ville's shirt and ran back downstairs.

He was sitting on the couch with his shirt off.

"Sorry, I couldn't handle the sticky mess any longer." He laughed gently.

I handed him his shirt. He pulled the baggy black shirt over his slender body.

"You want some food? I could go for some food." I said as I rubbed my stomach.

"Food would be nice." He said as he sat back down on the dark green sofa.

"Can we order pizza around here?" I asked, knowing the answer would be no.

"In the middle of bum-fuck no where? No sweetie." He smiled.

"Crap. Well, what now?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow and gave me a smug look, "We could get drunk."

"You're already half-way there."

"Well, if I drink a little more then you drink some, then you can take advantage of me." He said then raised his eyebrows as if he were hinting at something.

I looked at him, "I don't have anything like that here."

"I do!" His face lit up with pure excitement.

"Okay," I said hesitantly.

"I'll be right back." He said then ran outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave me comments!!