‹ Prequel: The Red Hot Tamales

Suga Babies

Its About To Be A What? Girl Fight!

Liliana

It was eighth period, and I was getting dressed into my regular clothes from my gym clothes. I hated gym with a passion. I had just pulled my shirt over my head when I heard the most annoying voice to ever be found on earth: Chloe Styles.

"Hey Ghost, why don't you stick with someone from you own species? A.k.a. freak!" Chloe sneered at me. I knew she was majorly pissed about something because she called me Ghost to my face. No one calls me Ghost to my face. No one has ever dared. I turned and seen her surrounded by her group of whores or her cheer leading squad... whichever you prefer to call them. All of them started laughing, reminding me of a bunch of chatty squirrels. I rolled my eyes at her.

"What the hell you talking about Styles?" She just sneered at me. The girls laughed at me and looked at each other with "Is she for real?" look.

"Don't act like you don't know Ghost." Bianca growled at me. She said my name like it was a curse. Well two people can play that game.

"Listen Bianca, I don't have time to sit here and wonder what you mindless droids are talking about, so why don't you cut this shit out and get the to the fucking point?" I snapped at her. Chloe got right in my face.

" Then Try this out. Stay away from Dade, Ghost. You don't belong in his world. I blinked at her then started laughing in her face.

"Don't worry bitch, he is all yours. I don't like Pretty Boy anyways." Chloe raised one of her perfect eyebrows at me. She must get them waxed. I laughed internally as I pictured her with bushy eyebrows the overpowered her face.

"Don't try to hide it Ghost. We all know your secret." I felt my heart stop then. I tried hard not to glance at my wrists that were covered in many bracelets which in turn covered my many cuts. I decided to play stupid, to see what she knew.

"What are you talking about?" I spat at her. She chuckled.

"Stop playing stupid Rivera. You know what I am talking about, don't try to deny it." She spat back at me.

"Actually Styles, I don't know what the fuck your talking about. So fucking spit it out." She rolled her eyes at me.

"I am talking about you and Dade dating. We all know you two are dating. It's all over school. Jess told us." I stared at her in shock for a few minutes then burst out laughing. She stared at me like I was crazy.

"What is your problem Rivera?" Chloe snapped.

"You think I am dating Dade?" I forced out between laughs. I seen the girls exchange looks before continuing to stare at me wide eyed.

"Well aren't you?" Natasha asked.

"Hell no! I would never date Dade... ever." I stopped laughing and sneered at Chloe before continuing.

"I wouldn't dated Dade because I don't want your sloppy seconds. Lord knows what you passed on to him." She blinked at me before her face contorted into anger.

"You dirty tramp!" She raised her hand to slap me, but I had anticipated it and beat her to the punch. Literally. She met my famous right hook. She went flying into Bianca, who caught her. She was dazed for a moment, but then she came flying at me tooth and nail. Her group surrounded us, screaming insults at me and yelling encouragement at Chloe. I kept hitting her with punches that knocked her back. Only once did she get past me and she raked her nails down my face. I felt the blood well up and run down my face.

"Fucking bitch!" I sprang at her and we tumbled to the floor. Before we even landed, I was throwing punches.

"Ladies! Enough! Miss. Rivera, Miss. Styles knock it off!" I was suddenly pulled off of Chloe. Mrs. Petrie, the gym teacher was holding me in an iron grip. Chloe's disciples helped her off the floor.

"Follow me." She glared at them, then turned and dragged me towards the principle's office. I heard Chloe's friends "helping" her along behind us. I could hear them throw insults at me. I wanted to turn around and punch them in the face so bad, but Mrs. Iron Grip wouldn't allow that. When we entered, she let go of me and walked up to the receptionist while I plopped down in one of the very uncomfortable chairs. Chloe was seated in a chair far, far away from mine.

Her friends stayed and fluttered around her like a bunch of mother hens. They kept shooting dirty looks at me, then went back to their fluttering.

"Miss. Rivera. Miss. Styles. My office now." Mr. Heller said from his doorway. I groaned and walked into his office.

~Fifteen Minutes later~

I was sitting in Copper's car. She was in the front seat on her cell phone. She sighed and muttered "Hold on Johnathan" then honked the horn at Dade, who looked like he was arguing with his friend Jess. I turned away from that window and looked out the other side. I seen Chloe and her whores. She looked like shit. It was a good thing these windows were heavily tinted, because otherwise she would have seen me grinning oh so evilly at her. I looked back towards Dade who was walking away from Jess, who was on his ass.

Did Dade punch Jess? No way, not pretty boy. Copper finally got off her cell as Dade slid in the front seat. He kept flexing his hand.

"So how was today?" Copper asked. Dade glanced at me. I shrugged.

"Same old, same old, Mrs. Sherman." I answered. I wanted to get to the Willow. I didn't want to go home and listen to my parents bitch at me. I didn't even have an excuse as to why I got in a fight with Chloe. I took out my phone.

Did you just punch Jess? I sent Dade. I had to know.

Shut it Rivera. I am so not in the mood. I lightly growled.

Think I am? I was cornered by your girlfriend and she tried to take my eyes out bc for whatever reason, she thinks I am dating your ugly ass. I saw him grin from back here. Why the hell was that boy grinning?

Is that why she looks like shit? Wow... good job Rivera. Now leave me alone.... please? I was shocked. By many things. He was glad that I beat up Styles? I thought he liked her. And he said please. To me. He never says please to me, unless we were having dinner with the rentals. Then we pretended. I was so shocked, I actually listened to him.

Ok... I sat back in the seat and stared out the window the rest of the way home. For some reason a song popped in my head.

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
And never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours


I had seen Copper and Todd dancing to this song one night. They stared into each others eyes and they seemed so happy. I wanted someone to hold me tight like that.

You heeled these scars over time
Embraced my soul
You loved my mind
You're the only angel in my life
The day news came my best friend died
My knees went week and you saw me cry
Say I'm still the soldier in your eyes

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
And never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
I know I don't fit in that much
But I'm yours


I wanted to have someone to call mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo Hoo!!! Finally got this chapter done!!!
Im yours by the Script makes a guest star appearance!
Woot!

Kayti: Your turn baby. ;)