‹ Prequel: The Red Hot Tamales

Suga Babies

Where Is My Prince?

Liliana

Now I was cleaning up the blood for the second night in a row. I never had cut more than once a week, this was a record. Not a record I was proud of, but still a record. Dade and I had gotten into a huge fight this morning before school, and Dade's coach caught us. We have iss now. He was pissed at me for threatening his mom. He decided to say a few things to me. I think it went something along the lines of me being a stupid Mexican whore that no one likes and he hopes that I die a slow and painful death, then me calling him a retarded pretty boy who will never find a girl to love because he only attracted men and I still wasn't going to drop dead before his mom.

Yea... I brought Copper back into it. I felt so bad as soon as it left my mouth. I felt even worse when I got home and Mom and Dad where waiting there. The stupid school had called home and told them how Dade and I got into a fight. To say they were mad would be an understatement. They were pissed. But I lied to them, telling them it would be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Earlier

"What the hell were you thinking, fighting on school grounds? Now you have ISS!? Why did you and Dade get into a fight anyways?" My mother wondered. I just rolled my eyes and shrugged. My father threw down the newspaper he was trying to read.

"Liliana, don't roll you're eyes and shrug you're shoulders! Now you're mother asked you a question, and you better answer her!" He threatened. I sighed and struggled with a lie.

"It was no big deal. We just got into a disagreement that got out of hand. No big deal, friends fight all the time." I tried not to cringe when I said friends. I can't imagine being friends with that... thing. My parents looked at each other, concern masking their faces.

"Well, maybe we can help. We can set up a dinner date just for the two of you, help you two sort out you're problems?" I tried not to cringe even more, hoping my mother wouldn't go ahead and do it.

"No! I mean, no thank you, but we will sort it out on our own mom. It's going to be alright."

"Good... Copper and I have been talking about our kids getting together since we knew we were pregnant. I would hate to see that go down the drain." My mother got lost into space and dad went back to his paper, so I started to head upstairs to my room.

"Lily... Don't forget to make things right." My mother said dreamily. I shook my head and continued up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the bathroom floor still when my phone went off. I glared at it before I answered.

"Hello."

"Hey... it's Dade. Do your parents know?" I scowled at the phone.

"About ISS? Yes. They're pissed."

"I told mine that we'd work it out and it was just a fight."

"Yeah, something like that." I growled.

"Okay... so next Thursday?" He asked tiredly.

"We'll be best friends, like always."

"Okay." He sounded exhausted.

"Bye."

I flung the phone onto the floor, it bounced on the carpet. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. I got up and opened the door. I turned my CD player on. Porcelain and the Tramps started playing. The first song sort of went along with what I was feeling.

Don't get in my face
Don't invade my space
I'll put you in your place

I'll only tell you once
I'll never tell you twice
And this is me being nice


I grabbed a brush and pretended to rock out to Gasoline.

You cross me once and you'll see
It's like a match in gasoline
Gasoline

'Cause I'm highly flammable
A caged up animal
I will go off on you
You better take it back
I'm about to snap
I will go off on you, oh

When it's your turn
You'll get your lesson learned
You'll be blister burnt
My adrenaline
Is going to do you in
I'm seeing red again

You cross me once and you'll see
It's like a match in gasoline
Gasoline

'Cause I'm highly flammable
A caged up animal
I will go off on you
You better take it back
I'm about to snap
I will go off on you, oh

I'm highly flammable
A caged up animal
I will go off on you
Better take it back
I'm about to snap
I will go off on you

Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh

You cross me once and you'll see
It's like a match in gasoline
Gasoline

'Cause I'm highly flammable
A caged up animal
I will go off on you
You better take it back
I'm about to snap
I will go off on you, oh

I'm highly flammable
A caged up animal
I will go off on you
Better take it back
I'm about to snap
I will go off on you

Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh
I Will go off on you

I'm highly flammable
A caged up animal
I will go off on you


I was feeling a little better when the song finished. The next song started playing and I turned it up even louder. I loved this song. I wanted to have someone who looked at me as their favorite drug. The song came on and I started to sing along.

What you get is what you see
it won't take much to get hooked on me
so shoot me right into your skin
and i will be your heroin

the side affects are sexual
are you down for a taste
the side affects are sexual
you know the way i say

I'm your favorite drug
your favorite drug
just one hit is never enough
I'm your favorite drug
your favorite drug
you cant break this addiction no.
your favorite drug....


I jumped onto my bed and pretended to sing to adoring fans.

I'll put my nails into your back
yeah you'll feel me like a spinal attack
you want it from me on both knees
but not until you beg me please

the side affects are sexual
are you down for a taste
the side affects are sexual
you know the way i say

I'm your favorite drug
your favorite drug
just one hit is never enough
I'm your favorite drug
your favorite drug
you cant break this addiction no.
your favorite drug....

I'm your pleasure
in your veins,
Numb your fear just like cocaine.
I'm your treasure
say my name

I'm your favorite drug
your favorite drug
just one hit is never enough
I'm your favorite drug
your favorite drug
you cant break this addiction no
your favorite drug...favorite drug.. your favorite drug...favorite drug.
YOUR FAVORITE DRUG


I bowed to my invisible screaming audience that was going crazy. I sat on my window seat and stared at the stars. I wish I could find someone the way Copper, or even mom did. Mom and Copper have been friends since they were kids. Copper had been going through a bumpy time in life and her friends, mom included, threw her a slumber party at Maria's house. They played truth or dare, which is really how mom and dad met. See Maria had dared mom to kiss Maria's older brother, Jose/dad. Dad was shocked to see such an angel(his words.) come up to him and without saying a word, kiss him full on the lips and then walk away.

Well after that they kept running into each other, and they talked and laughed every time. One night dad asked mom out on a date. It was a disaster, they both were so nervous that the night ended kind of badly... and with an argument. But then dad had called mom up and apologized. They had stayed up for hours just talking. Aunt Maria was kind of mad at mom, she didn't think she would date her older brother. But she got over it... kind of.

I sighed.

Were was my prince hiding?

What was I thinking? No prince would look twice at a girl like me.

Maybe someday, a prince will.

No... I am to fucked up to be someone's princess.

Oh shut up... there are people more fucked up than you.

Whatever... Just let me think to myself.


Yea... I needed some help. I looked up to the skies again and prayed for someone to be my prince and for that prince to hurry up and save a broken soul like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, have been oober sick and for a lil while lost internet again.

Hope you liked the update though!

:)

Babe: Your turn now. ;)