Status: Computer has went a bit kapoop at the moment. Will try to get a new chapter up really soon!!

Consider Me Destroyed

Chapter 4 - I Don't Think About It

[Normal POV]

I decided it was best to sit her down and tell her the whole honest truth; about the fighting, the staying awake all night on drugs, the way he seemed to 'love' a new girl every day we went somewhere new and completely disregard anything tying him to his real life back home.... just like me.

Yeah right. Telling Miley even a sliver about any of that would utterly destroy her, not to mention what would then happen to Nick and the rest of us - so I stuck with plain old fashioned lying.

"He's great." I started as we casually sat down on a leather sofa in some abandoned dressing room down the corridor. "Tours all good so far, no broken limbs, and things seem to be working out pretty good so far for him and that Alice girl..." I saw her mouth opening to ask a question, better intervene, "So how about you? Things still going great with the Henrie kid?" I pressed, hoping to keep the attention off of my brother and his new life.

"Oh yeah, things are awesome with David. It's only been like two months now, but he's amazing. He's so attentive and really cares about me and where I go and how long I'll be gone for, instead of just being with me because of who I am. I guess I'm kinda lucky to have him really....".
"Sounds like your new boyfriend's a bit of a control freak, Miles." I laughed and nudged her side, smirking.
"Is not!" Before I could process her reply though, a cushion was hurled in the direction of my face.
"Oww, hey!". She calmed down and sat back. "He so is, though." I teased. Miley just groaned and stared back at me unamused.

"But, hmph. I dunno, saying all that about David and everything.... I do still miss Nick. Is he really okay?" No.
"Yes."
"Nothings happened that I should know about?" Just that he's doing drugs and making a total wreck of his life.
"Nope."
"He's not even done anything remotely bad or upsetting since we broke up?" What like beating up his girlfriend because she mentioned your name or almost destroying all the material for our new record because you'd helped to write one of the songs?
"Nope." I took her hands onto my lap and held them. "Really, Nick is totallllly fine Miley - stop worrying about him, he's okay." She breathed out a heavy sigh and nodded gratefully. Apparently she bought it.

"Hey, do you wanna go get some coffee? I realize I don't look my usual amazing self and am maybe therefore not worthy enough of going for coffee with Miley Cyrus, but do you wanna? We can take a cab somewhere to avoid the mob." I needed fresh air. Or air of some sort.
"Why not. Then maybe we can have a chance to discuss me joining you guys on your tour bus for the next few days for a catchup." Oh boy, we really had to clean up that tour bus now. Fast.

[Nick's POV]

It all seemed so clear now: The way my hand slowly rested on her knee and began to run smoothly up her thigh to her underwear and I backed her up against the wall of my dressing room, my tongue running along her soft wet lips as I my other hand gently slid down her left bra strap and I watching it brush down her shoulder under my touch as she pulled me closer against her.

The way moments later she was left in nothing but a tiny pair of pants and a slightly torn bra as my sweaty naked muscles gripped at her waist and were hungrily pulling her down on top of me as my weakening knees fell to the floor with pleasure.

The way her long brown hair fell in my eyes as we..- "Nick! Get up out that damn bunk and stop jacking off, we have to find Joe. Someone said they spotted him leaving the arena half an hour ago with Miley and neither have been seen anywhere since. Our sound checks in 40 minutes dude we have to find them!" Kevin bellowed at me from the lounge, geez was it that time already?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayy so I kinda decided to put two chapters into one EXTRA long one to make up for not updating in a few days for you guys (mega crazy weekend, & I barely got online AT ALL :() - tell me what you think/what you want to happen next though, it's as much your story as it is mine so get suggesting pleaseee :D

XO