Status: On hold - Writersblcok :/

The UnSweet Sacrifice

Chapter 10

All of a sudden the sumer was over and the winter had arrived. The guys were out buying some things while us girls stayed in and talked.There was a knock on the door. The three of us went to open it, expecting it to be the guys. Instead there was a beautiful girl there, she had long red hair, bright green eyes and cramy skin. Hey, I know I'm dating Gustav, but I have the right to think other people are hot, okay? It's not like he never does it..

"Ehm, hi, sorry to bother you, but I'm wondering if I could get in here to get warm.. My parents kicked me out, and now I have nowhere to go.." the girl said.

"Of course, come in." I said and we let her in. She had two big bags with her and remembered me of myself when I moved in with Patzey and Dylan. "Is it snowing outside?" I asked as I saw her brush off a layer of snow from her jacket and bags.

"Yeah, it started about an hour ago.." she answered and looked up at us. "How rude of me, I never told you who I am.. My name is Maddie."

"I'm Beat, this is Pat and Dylan." I said and pointed to the girls.

"I know.. I'm a huge fan. That's one of the reasons my parents kicked me out, they are homophobes.." At this she looked straight at me.

"Ow.. I'm sorry.." I said, feeling a bit guilty.

"Nah, it's not your fault they kicked me out, they would've done it anyways.. I'm also bi you see.. They kicked me out because the found me making out with my ex girlfriend.."

"Oh.. Well, the guys should be here any time soon, so just make yourself comfterable and.. Uhm.. Wait, I guess.."

"Thanks, but I won't be here long.. I don't want to bother you."

"You're not bohering us! Please, stay! I know what it's like to be kicked out of the house. Thank god I had Dylan and Patzey to take care of me.." I said and smiled.

"Really? I can stay here?" Her face lit up in a beautiful smile.

"Yeah, sure.. If it's okay for the others, then yeah.." I said and looked and Patzey and Dylan. Patzey nodded and Dylan just stared at Maddie. Patzey nudged her slightly and she snapped out of it.

"Uhm, yeah, stay!" she said, still a bit distant. That could only mean one thing..

About ten minutes later the guys finally came back. I laughed as they all looked like Big foot or something.

"Stop laughing at mee!" Bill whined, making me laugh even more. Patzey, Maddie and Dylan laughed aswell. Then the guys noticed Maddie.

"Who are you?" Gustav asked and wraped his arm around my waist, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, this is Maddie. Is it oksy if she stays with us? Her parents kicked her out because she's bi.." I said, finnaly being able to stop laughing.

"Sure." he said and smiled. "Nice to meet you Maddie."

"Same.." she mummbled and looked down at her feet.

Later on I was reading in mine and Gustavs bunk when he came in.

"Maddie seems nice.." he said.

"She is.. She reminds me of myself.. I know what she's going through since I've been through it myself.."

"You like her?" he asked out of the blue. I looked at him.

"As a friend, yes. But only as a friend. I love you, Gustav, no one else.. Dylan seems to like her though." I smiled. Dylan and Maddie looks so cute toghether, they have been talking ever since she got here. They would make the cutest couple. "Wouldn't they make a cute couple?"

"Maybe they would.." he said and kissed me. "We're all going out for food, you comming?"

"Sure.." I said, marked the page I vas reading and followed him out to the others. I looked at Dylan and Maddie, who were sitting on the couch, just looking generally cute together. I couldn't help but smile when I saw that they were holding each others hands. Then I saw Patzey and felt kinda bad. She was the only one of us girls that hasn't got a boyfriend or girlfriend. Then I let my eyes scan through the room, noticing that Bill wasn't there. I whispered my plan to Gustav, who nodded and smiled. He then passed it on to Georg, Tom, Maddie and Dylan. They were all in on it. Patzey, who had been reading, didn't notice anything. Great! Now I just have to wait for the perfect time to put my plan into action!