Back When It Was Funny.

Not So Bad

"What was up with her?" Jackie asked asked her friends in her usual annoyed-attitude voice.

"She's new, Jackie. Maybe she's shy or something," Donna answered, a but annoyed from Jackie's constant talking. She watched Becca walk into the school as the rest of the group stayed sitting on Eric's car.

"I still can't believe her last name ...is Walker," Eric said seriously. "I mean, come on.. Are you guys freaked by that? Isn't that..kick ass?" his chuckle faded away into a sloppy grin.

Everybody rolled their eyes at Eric.

"Come on, let's go find Fez and Hyde." Donna laughed at Eric, her boyfriend, as they all lept off the vehicle and made their way inside..

___

Inside at the main office, Becca took a paper the lady at the front desk handed her.

"Here you go, your first class is down the hall and to your left. You have a good day now, you hear?" The lady said to Becca, who nodded and turned to go to her locker.

Once there, she sighed and began opening it, but stopped when she heard whimpering inside. "Um, hello? Is someone,like, in there?" She looked around quickly to see if anyone had been watching her.

"Yes, please open the door, I can not feel my toes!" The person locked in the locker said to Becca, who immediately unlocked the locker and a dark skinned boy tumbled out. Becca stepped out of the way as the guy fell to the floor.

"Oh, no! I have landed on my lucky acorn!" Becca watched as he quickly stood up and felt around in his pocket. His accent made it hard for her to understand, but she did hear the word acorn.. Or at least she thought she did.

Trying to be kind, she decided to ask if he was alright.

"Um, are you alright? You fell pretty har-"

"No, I am not alright! Oh, Hyde is going to kill me! He said that if this were to ever break, a man named Bruce Springsteen will come and sing me to my grave!" He said in a rush as he began to jump around, panic clear on his face.

Becca couldn't hold in the laugh that was begging to come out. She bursted into fits of giggles , laughing so much it began to hurt.

"Oh, I uh, I think someone... someone pulled a little trick on you," She said between laughs, and the guy simply stood there, eyebrows drawn forward as anger settled on his face, making her laugh even more.

She tried to stop, but couldn't, even when she heard voices calling from down the hall.

"Fez!" a female voice said, and Becca turned around to see the red-head that had talked to her earlier when she had arrived at school.

She had to bite her bottom lip from laughing..

"What happened to you?" She asked and then glanced at Becca. The girls smiled at one another before they both started laughing. "Let me guess, Fez got locked in the locker and you saved him? There's always a savior.. But they usually run screaming." The tall girl said to Becca. She nodded, and glanced at the boy, who she guessed must have been Fez.

He was now staring down at the tiny little acorn in his hand that was crushed in half.

"That... that... THAT SON OF A BITCH!" he exclaimed before turning and stomping off.

Becca raised her eyebrows and turned back to the red head.

"Oh, don't worry! He's always like that.. A little over dramatic, a little...Foreign." They both laughed. "I'm Donna by the way, I guess I must have forgot to introduce myself." She smiled a toothy grin to Becca, who kindly returned the favor.

"Ha ha, yeah nice to meet you." Becca said.

They continued talking a bit more as Becca threw her stuff into her locker. They went from music, to school, to family, and even talked a little about Point Place and it's attractions.. Which was nothing. Eventually, as they were walking to their first class, Donna invited her to a place called The Hub, where Donna and her friends usually hang out.

"I'm not sure. I'd have to ask my dad first.. Not sure if he might need help unloading stuff." Becca explained.

"Oh, totally understand. Well, we go there almost everyday and do nothing so you won't be missing a thing," Donna said and chuckled at whatever she was thinking.

Walking into the room, Becca thought about the morning.

It wasn't so bad after all... she thought and took a seat in the middle of the class. Not bad at all...
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the wait! I've been sick for the past too weeks and wasn't up to writing x3
Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! And also, if you comment Ill give you a shoutout in the nexttt chapter *wiggles eyebrows* xDD
Thanks for reading ;)
-Mickey Hyde