Status: Over. Sequal? COMMENT.

So Scared of Getting Older, I'm Only Good at Being Young

Epilouge: The Reunion.

"Hello watchers of the VH1 Reality Show: Heart Of Gold, With Alex Gaskarth. Twenty Girls showed up, but he only picked one. We're going to see how their relationship is doing and how well they're holding up under this amount of stress." The host grinned into the microphone.

Alex walked out onto the stage, earning a few screams and hollars from the crowds. He took a seat in one of the bigger chairs and smirked at the twenty girls sitting off to the side. I avoided eye contact with him.

The host took a chair next to Alex.

"How was the show?" The host asked calmly. Alex scratched the back of his neck and bit his lip.

"It was good. There were a few let downs here and there, but I think I finally found the one I loved." Alex smiled.

"Now, as I recall, you said there was probably a lot more drama in this show than you had ever seen before. Let's take a look at it." She grinned.

"Lynne, get your ass up!" Jamie exclaimed.
"Shut up, whore!" I yelled.
"Don't make me go get a bucket of water!" She shouted back.
"God forbid." I mumbled, sitting up.


Everyone laughed at the scene on the television. It was the third day of being in the house. Our first challenge. I didn't regret leaving. I regretted coming to the reunion.

"That wasn't really drama, it was more of Jamie and Lynne being idiots." Alex laughed.

"How special were these girls to you?" The host asked, handing Alex the microphone.

"Jamie, I really liked Jamie alot because she was funny, outgoing and sexy. She really lit up my day and made me feel good. Probably one of the reason's why I picked her. She never took anything seriously, but when she did, I knew it was time to quiet down and listen to what she had to say." Alex said, smiling.

"And Lynne, oh Lynne. She was dramatic. But she was down to earth. We had alot of fun together. Before she left unexpectedly, she was probably the one I was going to pick. I just liked her alot, she was beautiful, funny and she put me in this trance." Alex sighed, making two second eye contact with me.

"Alright then. Well if you don't mind, let's bring these two lovely ladies down to the stage!" The host cheered. The crowd clapped immensly. I walked down from the table and onto the stage, avoiding the glares from the other girls. Jamie appeared back from behind the curtain and took a seat on the couch next to me.

Alex got up from his chair and came over to sit inbetween us. He gave Jamie a hug and a kiss. He smiled at me and turned back around towards the host.

"So Lynne, why did you leave?" The host questioned, swinging her long brown hair over her shoulder.

"I just felt like I wasn't cut out for this competition. I just had this feeling that I wasn't going to get picked in the end, so I left." The crowd booed.

"You didn't want to take any chances?" She asked, her eyes flickered annoyance.

"I did take chances. I took a lot of them. But when I heard that group number four was planning to sabotage me, get me drunk, have me spill all my secrets, and then go and tell Alex, I just snapped, and I left." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Alex what do you have to say about this?" The host asked softly.

Alex got up off the couch and kneeled in front of me.

"What I say is, I say you date me. There will be no girls in the house to sabotage our relationship, except for Jack, and you don't have to worry about being eliminated." Alex smiled, kissing my knee through the hole in my jeans.

I smiled for the first time, since I had left the show.

"Yes, Alex." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Jamie, what do you have to say about this?" The host asked seriously.

"I say, GO LYNNE!" Jamie grinned, walking over to me and hugging me. "Told you he loved you." She whispered in my ear. I patted Jamie's back and pulled away, nodding.

"Thank you." I whispered, kissing her cheek.
"Welcome." She grinned. "Call me and we can hang out soon." Jamie laughed, scribbling down her number on a piece of paper. I nodded and turned back to Alex.

I finally got picked.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.
IM SO SORRY!

i just got caught up in my other stories, and I had plans to end it at chapter twelve, but i decided that this was a good idea.

anyways, tell me what you think of this horribly written end to a story?