Here, in Your Arms

One, two, three, four GO!

When you are tired, I mean really tired don’t you tend to do the silliest things or is it just me? I say stuff that are really crazy and do stuff that I’ll regret later on. You see this is one of the times I’m not on something or under the influence of alcohol I’m just really silly and I can’t stop laughing. I crack jokes and I jump around and why shouldn’t I? Right now I’m backstage surrounded by people know has heroes, rock saviours. My eyes are really heavy and my limbs are heavy but I won’t feel it. People call my name and dance on the dancing floor around me. The music from the stage is loud but not as loud as it would be out in the crowd. My Chemical Romance has its way to make the people scream on the top of their lounges. I know I’ve been there in the front of it all looking up at them. It seems so odd that in two years I’d changed from being a kid dreaming of stuff like this, to actually working with what that makes me the happiest. I look around scanning the people around me looking for his face. I don’t know his name and I sure as hell don’t know his touch but still I feel like I know him. I can read people, I know what they hide, see their flaws. Simply because I know what they are, humans with a gift, the gift being music.

“AVA ADORE!” Jenna yells from across the big room. A smile from ear to ear has its display on her face. She began to run towards me.

“Beat! DARLING!” I said and hung myself from her neck. “Where have you been? It ain’t a party without you!”

“Yeah, but I’m here now! Just finished helping Eliot with the cutting of the show. You know planning tomorrows show as well! We’re going beyond normal access TV!” with the last words she sprung her arms up in the air and began to dance regardless of everything. That was why I loved her so much she was so unpredictable, original and unique. I joined her in her wild dancing and the crowd cheered in approval following our lead.

I was so wrapped up in us that I didn’t notice him washing me from a distance until our eyes locked and he smiled like the dork that he was. I kept dancing until he approached me and joined me dancing. Jenna excused herself telling me she wanted a drink and left. The music was loud and pumping trough my veins and so was the bass hitting my heart. He was there next to me; we didn’t touch or show any knowledge of each other. It wasn’t until I lost balance ducking from an arm coming out of nowhere. He cached me when I fell and I laughed and so did he.

“C’mon lets get out of here!” he said.

“I’m Ava!” I said as he led me off the floor and out the loud room out on the parking lot.

“Forrest!” with that I finally had a name with the face I had been seeing these last few days.

“So Forrest! Tell me exactly what are you doing on this tour!” I said sitting down on the sidewalk.

“You mean other than stalking you?” he said and sat down next to me.

“Obviously,”

“I’m a rockstar!” he joked and read the expression on my face. “I’m in the band Hellogoodbye! Ever heard of us?”

“Ehm, I’ve heard your music but never seen a picture of your band.”

“You are such a bad reporter.” He joked.

“Oh, so you know who I am?”

“Saw you running around with a camera before,”

“Yeah, that’s right you are stalking me!” I grabbed the blue sunglasses on his head and tried them on.

“Yes, I always stalk the prettiest girl on tour,” we started walking in the warm night sun. The sky was orange and steady leaving its place for the moon.

“Prettiest?”

“Yes!”

“Cool”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have said this many times and you have probably heard it a million of times but please comment if you like it. It would really be nice with some comfermation that I'm doing something well.

I'll post updates more often I promise!