Status: Hiatus for Editing

My Clandestine Romance

Chapter Nine

The next day I went to school and everything was pretty uneventful all but lunch that is. 

Me and Kat got our lunch and sat down at the table were Gerard, Mikey,  Ray, Bob, and Frank were waiting. Most of them already done with thier lunch.

I sat down infront of Frank and felt his eyes on me I looked up at him and our eye locked together. I blushed and quickly looked away. This is way to awkward I thought.

I was pretty silent throughout lunch and so was Frank. We got a couple of weird looks from the boys and Kat just shot a big chessey smile my way. The bell rang singling that lunch was over. Everybody got up from the table beside Frank and me leaving us in a very uncomfortble situation. 

" I guess things are little awkward now huh?" he flashed a nervous smile. 

I smiled at him not really sure what to say. "Yeah, I guess."

" You want to talk about it?"

"We'll be late for class. But why not?"

Frank gave me one of his smiles that made me like him in the first place and got up from the table and waited for me to join him. He grabbed my hand and lead us out the side door straight towards the student parking lot and to his car. The car drive was silent. If you asked me the whole day has been to silent. We pulled up to the park and we went and sat under a tree. 

After a couple minutes of silence, Frank finnaly broke it. "You don't feel the same way do you?" 

I turned my head and looked at him and studied all his features. His hair, his eyes, his skin, his piercings, the tattoos,   And them lips...  I couldent help myself and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. It was a simple and innocent kiss in till Frank responded and licked my lips asking for entry what I subconsciencely allowed. Our tounges swirled together battaling for dominance and my hands tangled in his hair while he pulled me on to his lap. 

I had to stop and take a breath for air. " Does that answer your question?" I smiled down at him. He nodded than once again I attached my lips to his quickly.

We layed there under the tree together, the uncomfortable silence being replaced by a very relaxed and peaceful one. 

"Annastasia?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled "Of course." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Another school chapter. Haha
comment and suscribe