Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

Time After Time

(Jenna's POV)

I sat down on the bench next to Pete and lazily threw rocks into the fountain in front of us, "So, what are our plans for tonight?"

He adjusted the hat on his head, "I have a meeting, but believe me I'd much rather hang out with you."

I smiled, "We'll hang out tomorrow, then." He nodded and wiped his palms on his jeans.

I sat back, closed my eyes, and rested my head against the back of the bench. The sun felt good on my tan skin, this is what summer was supposed to feel like. "What are you thinking about?" Pete randomly asked me.

"My parents, Travis, you," I said honestly.

"Interesting," he said.

I laughed, "Oh yes, very interesting." I opened my eyes and saw Pete had copied me. He was leaning against the bench, eyes closed. I smirked and lightly shoved him off the end of the bench.

He looked surprised, "Ow! What was that for?"

I shrugged, "You looked cute, so I pushed you." He laughed and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I kicked my legs as he put me into the cold fountain.

"Ohmygod, it's so cold," I laughed. I stood up from the fountain and looked at my clothes. I was soaked. "Take off your shirt."

Pete looked at me, surprised, "Wow Jenna, alittle forward, are we?"

I laughed and crossed my arms over my chest, "My shirt is see threw. I need something to wear." He sighed and pulled his shirt over his head. I couldn't help but stare at his bartskull tattoo. I bit down on my lip and took the shirt from his hands, "Thanks, I'll be right back." I ran behind a tree and changed into his t-shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
more coming soon!
comments? :)