Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

We All Lust To The Glamourous

(Jenna's POV)

When I got off the phone with Travis I jumped into the shower. When I got out I did my makeup and straightened my hair. I decided on wearing black skinny jeans and a fitted blue t-shirt. When I was done getting ready I checked my phone to see if Travis called, I only had a new text message. The text was from a restricted number, I read it outloud to myself.

"U r th biggest slut. U should jus kill urself. Ur going to get stdz," I sighed and put my head in my hands. Are people ever going to get over this?

Whatever this isn't going to ruin my night. I turned off my sidekick and slid it in my pocket. It was almost six and I was so excited to see Travis. I heard a knock and I ran to the door. I opened it to reveal Travis, looking adorable. He stared at me for a while until he opened his mouth.

"You look gorgeous!" he said smiling.

"Thanks," I said laughing, "You don't look to bad yourself."

Did I really just say that?

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Deffinately," I said smiling.

The car ride was silent and kind of ackward in the beginning, but it soon felt like we'd known eachother for along time.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Eighteen, what about you?" he said.

"Seventeen," I replied

" I never asked you, what is your band's name? ," I said.

"Gym Class Heroes," he said smiling.

I laughed, "That's an odd name, but i like it."

"Thanks," he said.

"I don't even know what you do in the band," I said trying not to sound like to much of an idiot.

"Sing/Rap," he replied.

"That's awesome."

"Yeah, it's pretty cool. I love it," he said

"I've always wanted to be in a band, and like tour. It'd be so awesome," I said smiling.

He smiled and stared at me. I blushed and looked out the window. Ohmygod he is so goodlooking. He has an amazing smile.

It took about twenty minutes to get to the bar they were playing at. When we got out of the car, Travis's fingers brushed mine. He looked at me and blushed and I tried to hide my smile. This night is going to be amazing.