Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

Whatever You Say

(Jenna's POV)

When we walked into the bar the smell of smoke and alcohol instantly stung my nose. I looked up at Travis's who suddenly looked kind of nervous. "Are you okay?" I whispered into his ear.

"I don't think we've ever played for this many people before," he whispered back.

"Don't worry about it, you're going to be amazing." I said smiling up at him. He smiled back and lead me over to a group of girls.

"Hey girls, this is Jenna," he said to the three girls staring back at us. "Jenna this is Lexy, Amanda, and Cassie," he said looking down at his sidekick, "Shit, I gotta go get ready. I'll see you after," he said smiling.
I waved to him and turned my attention back to the three girls staring at me.

Lexy smiled at me, "Trav really likes you, I can tell."

"Really?" I said alittle to excited.

Cassie laughed, "Deffinately."

I smiled and turned around as I heard Travis's voice boom through the speakers. "How are you all tonight, cause I know I'm doing pretty damn well," he said laughing, "We're Gym Class Heroes and this is Taxi Driver."

**I took Cutie for a ride in my Death Cab
she tipped me with a kiss, I dropped her off at the meth lab
before she left she made a Dashboard Confessional
and spilled her guts in Cursive but whats worse is
I could still see her Bright Eyes like Sunny Day Real Estate
oh my and in a funny way this irritates
so high but no chance
My little Chemical Romance left a bad taste in my mouth
but I imposed her like, "Hey Mercedes why the long face?
why you cryin? theres no need
just put on this Coheed and Fallout"
Boy meets girl Jimmy Eat World **


I danced and laughed with the other three girls. The band played three more songs and then their set was over. The crowd cheered and screamed for the band, they loved them. Cassie, Amanda, Lexy, and I all walked backstage afterward. Lexy ran over to Matt and kissed him. The other two girls did the same but Cassie with Dasashi and Amanda with Eric. I walked over to Trav and hugged him. "You guys did amazing!" I said.

"Thank..," he began to say, but was interrupted by a deep voice.

"I would have to agree, you guys did do pretty amazing."

Me and Trav both turned around to face Pete Wentz.

"Holy shit," Travis yelled.

I stared at Pete, speechless. He was the bass player of my favorite band, and he was standing right in front of me. The guys all brushed past me and shook Pete's hand. "I'm Travis, this is Disashi, this is Eric, and this is Matt." Travis said pointing to each guy.

Pete laughed, "I know who you guys are. That's why I'm here. I heard you guys on Myspace and you sent some demo songs to me. I thought they were fucking awesome. And Decaydance and Fueled by Ramen are considering on signing you guys."

The guys looked at him wide eyed.

"Are you serious?" Matt finally said.

"Dead serious," Pete said smiling, "We just have to talk a little, sign some papers, and then you'll be a part of Decaydance and Fueled by Ramen." They guys jumped up and down and hugged eachother.
"Give me your numbers and we can figure out when we can sign some papers and shit," Pete said. Pete exchanged numbers with the guys and left. Travis ran over to me and hugged him.

"Holy shit, congratulations!" I said smiling.

"Thanks. I'm in like disbelief or something. I can't believe this," he said starry eyed. "But I'm hungry, are you hungry? Lets go get something to eat."

We said goodbye to everyone and Trav laced his fingers with mine and led me toward the door. I tried to hide the fact that my heart was doing back flips because he was holding my hand. I feel like I'm in middle school again.

I realize how cold it until we got outside. I began to shiver and my teeth began to chatter. Travis looked down at me and noticed I was freezing. He took off his hoodie and put it around me shoulders.

"Thanks, I forgot a hoodie," I said smiling and laughed nervously.

"No problem," he said smiling back at me. When we got into his car we blasted the heat.

"So, what do you want to eat?" he asked.

"Hmmm.. Mac and cheese," I said laughing.

He looked at me and smiled, "Hmm, I cant think of any places around here that serve mac and cheese."

"We can go back to my apartment. I have some there," I said smrking.

"To Jenna's house we go," he said playfully. I giggled and looked out the window. We got to my house at about 12:30 and walked into the elevator.

"Aren't your parents going to be mad that we're going to you house at 12:30 to make mac and cheese?" he said smirking.

"My parents don't live with me right now," I said.

"Oh. Why don't they live with you?" he asked.

"My dad works in New York and Chicago. So I have a house in Chicago and an apartment in New York. And I told my parents I wasn't going to keep moving back forth every couple of months, so they said my permanent home can be New York," I said as we reached my floor.

"Wow. I don't think my mom would leave me home alone for more than a week," He said laughing.

"It's almost like I live by myself, it's cool. I feel independant," I said laughing. I pulled out my keys and opened the door. We walked in and I headed straight for the kitchen. "Gah, I'm starving."

"Me too," I heard Travis groan. He walked into the kitchen and I could feel his eyes on my back.

I turned around to look at him, "What?"

He smirked and giggled girlishly, "You're purtyyyy."

I laughed and blushed, not knowing what to say. So I walked into the living room to turn my iHome on and The Academy Is.. began to play. I walked back into the kitchen to see Travis stirring the macaroni. "Hey," I said smiling, " I'm the chef here!"

He laughed and back away from the oven, "Whatever you say." I turned and watched him tap his fingers along to the beat of the song.

I finished cooking about ten minutes later and we sat at the bar to eat. When we finished eating Travis stood up and stretched. "I think I should head home. I'm dead tired," he said yawning.

"Oh, okay," I said trying not to sound to dissapointed.

I took up and wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him. He looked down at me and smiled. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. He pulled away a few seconds later.

"I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" he said.

"Okay, Bye." I said smiling.

I shut the door behind him and realized I still had on his hoodie. I walked into my room and layed down on my bed. His hoodie was so soft and smelled like him. I closed my eyes and smiled as i fell asleep, satisfied.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for spelling mistakes, i had to type this fast.

and the song was Taxi Driver by Gym Class Heroes