My Love for You Will Never End

The S word

Gerard's POV
“Did that just happen?” I ask.

“What? Me getting rid of all of them so we can fuck?” Frankie smiles, acting ever so ‘normal’.

“Uhh yea!”

“Well yes it did just happen. And I didn’t get rid of them so we can fuck, that was a joke. I got rid of them so we can be alone for a bit”…”So you don’t want to have sex then?” I ask….”I'm ready if you are. I mean we did say that we’d wait a bit longer.”…”Yea I know, but I'm ready too. So if you want to-“…”Of course, after all I Love you Gee”

Holy shit. Frankie just told me he loves me!

“I love you too Frankie” I smile pulling him closer too me.

He places his hands on my chest as he straddles my waist. I push my lips to his gently toying with his lip ring and slowly I snake my hands around and rest them on the rim of his jeans. I feel Frankie’s tongue glide along my bottom lip begging entry, obviously I willingly grant it to him. As our tongues fight furiously I can't help but stifle a moan at the major grinding action Frank begins to do. Already I feel my jeans get tighter and his are too.

Within mintues we remove our clothes leaving us both naked and me ready at his entrance. I gaze down at Frank's inked torso tracing my fingers over each beautiful tattoo. I look to Frank who is looking back at me eagerly, I hope this is what he wants. I lean down placing kisses over Frank's face before placing a big sloppy one on his lips.

“I'm ready Gerard” I simply nod and kiss him again before taking hold of his hips.

“I love you” And with that I push slowly into him he winces in pain. I push further in instantly feeling complete pleasure. Frank winces again as a small tear falls from the corner of his eye. I take hold of his dick with one hand and start to pump fast to ease the pain he’s in. He moans out loud and claws at the sheets as I push further into him.
We begin to start a rhythm as the pain eases for Frankie. Pump and thrust, pump and thrust. This time I push hard into him sending us both over the edge. I let go of his member and take hold of both his hips as I begin to thrust in and out harder and faster each time. I lull my head back in ecstasy as our moans fill the hotel room. I continue to slam myself into Frank as he moans my name over and over again. Frank bucks his hips as I thrust in once again this time spilling my load deep inside of him. I thrust in and out a couple more times riding out my orgasm before taking hold of Frank's shaft. I rub my thumb over his head before pumping up and down his member. “Uhh GERARD!”… and with that Frank spills his load into my hand. I pull out of him and collapse beside him.

“I love you Gee”

“I love you too Frankie”
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH!!!
I am sooo sorry for the very late update! And im sorry for the crappy boysex!
I guess Ive been caught up with a lot of things. I thought that id update my stories more seen as its holidays but i havent and im sorry!
Well please comment! If you still love me...*smiles*
And again im sorryy

xxx