Status: I actually got this story from a dream I had. Surprising, right? Read/Comment/Rate/Subscribe!

The Way I Want To Go

Chapter One

Jade's POV

Hey, I'm Jade Adams. At least I was an Adams. My parents got married fifteen years ago after they met in Vancouver. My father was from Toronto and he wanted my mother to live with him in Toronto even though she was from Vancouver. He only married her for the money, he was no good as a husband neither was he as a father to me. I didn't live a happy childhood, always seeing them fighting. After they finally split up, my mom decided we should go back to Vancouver where her family (which I never got to meet) lives there.

And we did. I never wanted to see my father again, I just wanted to meet my mom's family; the good people I never knew. Luckily, my mom had enough money to buy us a house near her parents' (my new grandparents). I also got to meet my aunt and my cousins. I have to say, I should have met them sooner. Even though I miss my friends in Toronto, but we still keep in touch and my mom already arranged for my new school here in Vancouver.

I know it's going to be better than before because we already had enough damage in our lives for the past years. And it turned out that my grandparents never approved of my parents' marriage in the first place, it was about time we started a new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter from Jade's POV, just giving you information to see how it goes and to understand stuff. LOL.