Status: I actually got this story from a dream I had. Surprising, right? Read/Comment/Rate/Subscribe!

The Way I Want To Go

Chapter Two

Author's POV

It was Jade's first day of school. Her mother dropped her off with her cousin; Maya. Jade didn't really care if it was embarrassing, she didn't want to go in a stupid school bus. Maya was her tour guide in school since they're both the same age and in the same class.

"So, judging from your schedule; your first period is Maths but mine is Science. Don't worry Jade, you'll make new friends in no time. Everybody here is really friendly. So, I'll catch you later", said Maya hugging Jade.

Jade took her Maths books from her new locker. When she closed it and locked, a boy was standing in front of her face.

"Um, hi", said Jade randomly.

"Hey, you must be Jade Adams", said the boy. "I'm Dereck Dickson".

"Nice to meet you. Look, I need to go or I'll be late for class. Bye", she walked away.

"That's Dereck, a sucker for all girls", came a girl up to Jade.

"Yeah from the looks of it", she said.

"I'm Claire Gilbert, haven't seen you around", said Claire (the girl).

"Oh, I'm Jade Adams. It's my first day here. Just moved from Toronto", said Jade.

"Cool, do you have Maths period right now?" Asked Claire.

"Yeah, do you?"

"Uh huh, come on I'll show you class", said Claire.

Claire and Jade sat together during class. They both had all classes together. When it was time for lunch, Claire introduced Jade to her friends.

"Guys, this is Jade Adams. Jade, this is Allison Evans, Peter Danford, Sean Lee and Chelsea Stewart", pointed Claire to everybody.

"Nice to meet you all. I just moved here to Vancouver", said Claire.

"You were from Toronto, right?"

"Yeah, actually my mother is from Vancouver but something about running away with my dad to Toronto. It was some sort of bad marriage so we decided to move back here after my parents split up", said Jade.

"Oh, well here in school it's really awesome and you'll cope in just fine", said Allison. "By the way, I'm having my birthday party tonight. Wanna come?"

"Sure, sounds fun", said Jade.

Then Maya walked by and talked to Jade. "You know Maya?" Asked Claire.

"Yeah, she's my cousin", said Jade.

"Cool, now you two could come to my party tonight", said Allison.

They all exchanged phone numbers and emails.

After school

Jade's mother dropped Maya off and went home with Jade.

"So, how was school", asked Miss Adams.

"Good, I made new friends", said Jade.

"I'm so happy you knew how to cope in honey", she said.

"Well, there is this birthday party tonight. If you want me to help around the house, I could call Allison and tell her that I can't go", Allison said.

"No, I'll be just fine. Your aunt will help me. You go to that party tonight and have fun!"

"Thanks Mom, Maya will be going too so I want you to drop me off at Allison's place around seven".
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two... I know it looks boring but I'll do the party part in another chapter, okay?

Tell me if you like the story so far!

BTW, I can't find any good pictures for the characters... so I was wondering if someone was interested in helping me...

xoxo