Status: UPDATED!!!! Really long first chapter

My First Love

Chapter 2

His reply was a simple chuckle and, "I checked the lobby and you weren't there, so I called your name. I was close to the bathroom so I guess you heard me." he chuckles again.

"Oh. That makes sense." I start giggling like a school girl, "can you please put me down?" I look towards the floor.

"Okay." He sighs as he slowly puts me down.

"Thank you." I smirk, "Let's go back to the movie."

"Sounds good." he grabs my hand and starts to walk towards the theater. We sit and I grab the popcorn.

"Hey!" Ben reaches for it again.

I pull it just out of his reach and start laughing. Ben falls over onto my lap still reaching for the popcorn, while i'm still laughing.

All throughout the theater simultaneous shushes rang out.

At that moment Ben and I became hysterical. In between gasps for air and chortles of laughter, I motioned for the theater door. Ben nods, stands up, grabs my hand, and we exit the theater.

When we get into the lobby Ben swings me around and holds me tight.

"Um, Ben?" I wonder aloud. "What are you doing"

"Hugging you silly," Ben chuckles but then stops and puts a serious face on, "Please never let go." He says with true sincerity. "I never want you to leave me."

"I won't," I began, right as my phone rang; my mom, "Ben, my mom, let go." I push him away gently, "I'll be back," I kiss his cheek, "I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna stop there....sorry it was so long for an update :( but i lost my notebook D: yeah so....hopefully i'll finish soon

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :D