Status: Worst ending ever. Oh well, it's done.

The Black Parade

The Art of Keeping Secrets

GERARD'S P.O.V.

We had gotten settled into our new homes, in an entirely different continent, we had settled in an entirely different world, so the adjustment was more trying to get over the recent deaths. Jet lag haunted us like the ghost of Ray's parents, dead and gone, buried in the ground, never to be seen again, bullet holes covered by clever morticians, but still haunting the band's every move.

We all lived in separate apartments, Bob and I shared a two bedroom, and the rest stayed with their girlfriends, Brian with his wife. Ray stayed with Christa, but it seemed that nothing any of us did would shake him out of his wearied depression.

Brian had set up an interview for us, but when we prepared for our venture into the sunlight our spirits faded into even more miserable shape than before, and Brian went out to reschedule the interview.

He came back with a worried look on his face, I gave him a questioning look, and he answered with:

"Nothing's up, just the reporter was from my old high school."

"I'm assuming she wasn't the nicest person?"

"No, she just had a rough time, and would never let me help her."

"How rough?" I inquired.

"Swirly in used toilets, beat downs, and obviously abusive parents that no one cared enough to notice, I was way older than her so I didn't get much of a chance to help."

Frank walked in on the conversation, plopping down next to me he licked ice cream off of the spoon in his hand, "Sounds a hell of a lot like Mary Jane." He said depressingly.

"Shut it, Iero" I snapped.

"Wait, Mary Jane Venin?"

"How did you..." Frank started, but I clamped my hand over his mouth. I looked at him quite seriously and mouthed "Mother War" needless to say, he immediately shut up.

"How do you guys know her?"

I grabbed a hoodie and started to back out of the door, "I'll just let Frank tell you, we need more ice cream, so I'll just run out and get some."

I slipped out of the door, running into Ray as he walked to his apartment, a look of worry crossed his face as he saw my furrowed eyebrows, "Mary Jane?" he asked emotionlessly, I grimaced, he did as well, and made his solemn way to Apartment 3.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am tired, so happy birthday, here is an update, sorry for the lack of length, as usual, and my bad spelling, don't report me please, begs on hands and knees

Thank you to my 5 subscribers, I wouldn't update half as frequently if it weren't for you :)

Bonne Nuit!