Silver Feathers

Earth Part 4!

Chapter 6
Earth Part 4

I crawled through the tunnel as fast as I could. I could hear the scratching of their legs behind me. I was soon in the room I had started in. I looked back to see the little demons still only half way through the tunnel. I quickly put my hands together and sent a stream of water at them. Blasting them backwards and covering every inch of that tunnel. They fell back and hissed and they all crashed back into the room they just came from.
I then placed my hands around the opening of the tunnel and soon had made a wall of ice about 6ft thick blocking the entrance. That bought me some time I had hoped. I could make out the little monsters flashing me evil grins, like they already had a plan. ~Think Kaira, if I’m in this room there must be another tunnel that leads out of this room~ I quickly looked around and sure enough there was another tunnel. Then I heard a banging sound. I tuned my head to look and sure enough those little monsters were trying to break through my wall of ice. That was my queue to start crawling.

G.P.O.V.
I looked everywhere for Kaira. This battle was never ending. I could tell Onyx was getting tired. He wasn’t looking so hot. This was taking forever. Yaki kept laughing and flying away. “Grey we have to end this” Onyx shouted at me. I looked over at him. “Onyx behind you” I shouted. I then chucked a fire ball at an earth demon that was about to chop his head off. Onyx looked at me with gratitude. Only after did I jump out of the way as an Earth Demon tried to attack me from above. He crashed into the ground with a thud and I light him a blaze. I then looked up at Yaki. “Are you a coward?” I yelled at him. Everything seemed to stop then. He held up his hands and everyone stopped fighting. Onyx ran over to my side. “What did you say to me?” He yelled from his perch. “You heard me. Are you afraid? Is that why you choose not to fight us?” I yelled. Onyx tugged at my arm. I shook him off.
“Grey look” Onyx whispered in my ear. I quickly scanned and saw that the Earth Demons had circled us. ~My plan might have just back fired~ I thought. I stayed calm though. Couldn’t let them see my panic. “Little boy, who do you think your talking too?” Yaki yelled. He then jumped from his perch into the circle with myself and Onyx. I watched him closely. Onyx seemed to be keeping an eye on the earth demon minions. “Seriously Yaki. You’re a freaking Earth Demon. You’re the head honcho and yet you don’t even fight. What you took my sister and hid her, oh good job. That’s so evil.” I mocked him. I could see anger seep across his brow. “Grey.” Onyx said in hushed tones. I looked at him. The minions were closing in fast. I need to buy us more time.