T & T

First bit of 7...Decisions

"Goodness, Taylor. Could you choose a worse time to break up with him? At least help him heal! You need him too! You can't go through this alone. And don't pull the crap about me being there for you cause you need him, and I can't take his place. Taylor, go talk to him, tell him how you feel and give him a chance to change. All you did was tell him why you were upset. You didn't give him a chance. Please give him a chance. You need each other. Please Taylor, he needs you. He won't talk to anyone, not even me. Just go and talk to him." Max pleaded.
"I'll talk to him and find out what's going on, but I'm not promising anything, Max."
"Thanks Taylor. You’re awesome you know that right?” Max smiled.
“Of course I am…who else would do this for you?” Taylor smiled. Max wheeled her to Tyler’s room. As he opened the door they heard sniffling. Tyler turned to see Taylor and just cried even more.
“Why did you bring her in here max” Are you trying to make me more upset?!” Tyler shouted. He had been so upset he didn’t realize how harsh he was being.
“Ty, I’m here to talk with you. Thanks Max. I’ll let you know when we’re done. Tyler, I’m sorry for the way I treated you. I should’ve given you a chance to explain or change. I’m sorry.” Taylor said looking down the whole time. Tyler was speechless. He couldn’t believe she was saying this. He never thought she would ever talk to him again.
“I…I…I don’t know what to say.” Tyler uttered.
“Do you forgive me? I mean, I don’t want to date until all of this has passed, but I still love you.” Taylor explained.
“Of course I forgive you! You are the only one I love and the only one I could ever love.” Tyler smiled.
“Ok. Good. Oh! Guess what?” Taylor asked excitedly.
“What?”
“I get to go home tomorrow.” She smiled.
“Really? Me too!” Tyler exclaimed.
“That’s so cool.” Taylor said a big grin on her face.
“Do you think you would maybe want to come to my house and, I don’t know, watch a movie? I mean, my brother would probably be there just because it’s my brother, but what do you say?”
“I have to ask, but I would love to.” Taylor tried to hide the huge grin on her face.
“Great. I’ll text you and let you know later tonight what my brother says.”
“Ok. Thanks for letting me talk to you Ty.” Taylor smiled.
“No, thank you for forcing your way in here and making me talk to you.” Tyler laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please! idk if im gonna continue it. please let me know if i should!