Status: Active!... ish :)

Shattered and Timeless

Two.

"Okay you're all signed in. Here are the room keys. All of the rooms are on the 5th floor, from room 23 to 28. I hope you enjoy your stay," the woman at the front desk said, a smile on her face. Each of the guys, including me, grabbed a key from the desk and headed towards the elevator. Johnny pressed the up button, and the doors opened moments later.

We all climbed in and Johnny pressed the button labeled 5, and the doors closed. The doors opened again when we reached the fifth floor, and we all went to the rooms the keys were labeled. I walked towards room 28, and inserted the key. The light blinked green and I opened the door. I looked around and noticed the room was luxurious. It had its own kitchenette, along with a miniature living room. I quickly found the bed and threw my suitcase on top of it. I threw my shirt of and sat down on the bed. I heard a noise as I sat down, and got up immediately.

I saw two envelopes lying on the pillowcases, both had my name written on them. I lifted them both and noticed the handwriting was similar to the letter I received earlier. I dropped one on the bed and turned the other around. I ripped the envelope flap and pulled out the letter.

Jimmy,

I'm sorry I missed seeing you. You must be coming in soon, so I must keep this short.

I know we will be meeting soon, I will make sure of it. Maybe we'll meet in San Francisco? Or I may wait until you get to Las Vegas. We'll see, love.

By the way, I brought your other letter. I noticed you left it backstage, and thought you would like it.

One day soon, my love, and we will meet. I cannot wait.

Image


My eyes widened as I read the letter again. How did she know we were staying here? No one knew, other than the Berry twins.

I grabbed the room key and sprinted out of the room and headed next door and banged on the door. Brian opened the door, rubbing his eyes. "Whatever you want, couldn't it wait until tomorrow?" he yawned. I violently shook my head no and showed him the letter. I saw his eyes read it a few times before looking at me with wide eyes. He grabbed his phone, and moments later, there were knocks on the door. Brian ran and opened the door, the other guys running in.

Brian handed them the letter, and they took turns reading it. At the end, they all had the same expression both me and Brian had.

"This is just… creepy," Matt said, putting the letter carefully on the bed. All of them shook their heads, agreeing.

"What should I do guys?" I asked, walking around the room.

"Ignore it. I mean, it's easy to find our tour schedule. Once we leave the state, I think it will end," Johnny said. I shook my head, agreeing with his logic. I'm just hoping it does end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Huh. For some reason, I thought I posted this, but I guess it didn't post.
Sorry about that! I had it written yesterday, but I don't know why it didn't post.
But here is an update! Comments are always loved. :)