Naruto:The Lost Chronicles!

Meeting Raijinn

Chapter 4
Over the next few weeks it was a routine with Raijinn and his father. They would train vigorously on their perfected jutsu skills.

“Shikon c’mon, Kakashi said today was the day we meet Raijinn.” Tsubasa as he waited for Shikon and Kuro. “We’re ready.” Shikon said as he smiled at his friend. Kuro barked excitedly. They walked in silence. Each thinking what Raijinn was going to be like. Kuro kept an even pace of walking and stopping to sniff everything they passed. Shikon was the first to break the silence. “ Have you practiced any jutsu recently?” he asked his friend. Kuro barked as if echoing Shikons question. Tsubasa looked at his friend and smiled “You know it. I practice all the time.” He boasted.

Shikon nodded. “I do to. Takes up a lot of energy.” Kuro barked as the got to the entrance of the Kakashi household. “This is it, you ready?” Tsubasa asked. Shikon nodded. Kuro wagged his tail. Tsubasa knocked on the door. Kakashis voice called out to them. “Hey fellas come on in. Raijinn is excited to meet you.” You could hear the smile in his voice. The two boys and dog walked into the house. “Nice place.” Shikon said as they entered the house. Tsubasa nodded his agreement. Kuro wagged his tail as he sniffed around the place, getting familiar with the scents. They headed to the backyard. Kuro at Sikons heels.

Once to the backyard they saw Raijinn practicing with a sword. “Raijinn we have guests.” Kakashi said clearing his throat to get his sons attention. Raijinn looked over his shoulder and saw his new teammates for the first time. Shikon spoke up first. “Hello Raijinn, I’m Shikon Inuzuka and this is my dog Kuro.” Shikon bowed and Kuro barked happily, tail wagging furiously. “Hi there, I’m Tsubasa Hyuuga.” Tsubasa said energetically. Raijinn looked over both of them and gave a smirk. “I’m Raijinn Hatake and all I can say is already I can tell how weak you both are.” He said cooly, turning back on his sword practice.

Shikon looked down at the ground. Kuro rubbed his head against his leg. Barking ,trying to cheer up his owner. “How can you say that to us? You don’t even know us or what we’re capable of.” Tsubasa roared. Raijinn turned and pointed his sword right at Tsubasa’s adams apple. “Please, Shikon over there has this happy go lucky attitude and you think just because that headband covers your eyes and you can still see makes you cool. Get over yourselfs. This is the biggest waste of talent ever.” Raijinn said cooly, putting the sword down.

Raijinn turned to train some more. “We are not weak. We’re stronger than we look.” Shikon spoke up. He looked up at Raijinn with determination in his eyes and voice. Raijinn turned to look at him. Kuro barked at Raijinn agreeing with Shikon. “Inuzuka why don’t you quit while you’re still far behind. We both know you’re too nice a person to be taken seriously.” Raijinn chuckled. “No! I won’t quit ever. I can do this. I can do this better than anyone else they’d ever assign you with.” Shikon said proudly. “Raijinn I think you’re just scared that we might be better than you.” Tsubasa said cooly. He looked at Shikon and stood his ground. “Oh you really think you’re better than me. Ha! That’s funny. Last I checked they paired you off with me because they knew you guys would need a strong leader. You’re both to pathetic to make it on your own.” Raijinn laughed.

“Shut up! Raijinn listen and listen good. Tsubasa, Kuro and I are your teammates whether you like it or not. And as your teammates you have no right to treat us this way. I will not allow it. We’ve come too far to give up because of a few harsh words. Now lets go, I think it’s time for a demonstration of what talent we have.” Shikon growled. Kuro barked by his side. Tsubasa rested his elbow on Shikons shoulder and nodding his head.

~This is the spark I was looking for.~ Raijinn smiled.

End Chapter 4
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update guys. I'm getting back into my writing so hopefully I'll be adding more to all my stories and writing some new ones. Please enjoy.