Letters From Jack

Virgin Mary

NC-17 - Warning: Sexual material below.

He chuckled when he looked down at the sleeping girl in his arms. They were still on the couch, but she had fallen asleep as they talked. He didn't understand how she could be so tired. She had slept most of the night, and now she was sleeping again. He licked over his lips, and moved his body from under her. He made sure she was still sleeping peacefully on the couch before he walked out of the living room.

He wasn't leaving her just yet, but he was going to take a shower. He knew she wouldn't care if he used hers, so he walked inside the bathroom, and shut the door behind him. He stripped out of all his clothing, and then stepped inside the shower. He turned the water on, and was pleased when he didn't have to wait five minutes for it to run clear. The pipes at his hideout weren't the cleanest in the world. Once the water flowed over his face, he couldn't help but to smile. He finally had everything he wanted in life again. Zoey was his again, and she remembered every moment they had shared together.

After his shower, he changed into a pair of the boxers she had purchased for him, and pulled a pair of jeans upon his body. He didn't even bother with a shirt. The scars on his face didn't seem to bother her, so the ones on his torso shouldn't either. He walked back into the living room and discovered her sitting on the couch. She turned around and smiled at him, "You left me!"

He chuckled, "Just to go shower. I hadn't had one in a couple of days."

"Yuck." She said, with a soft grin as she got up and walked over to him. She bit down on her bottom lip as her eyes lingered over his shirtless upper body. She saw many scars scattered across his chest and arms. She placed her hand on his chest, and ran her finger tip over one that stood out the most.

"Bullet." He said, as her finger tip moved on to a different scar, "Burn." her tiny little fingers continued to trace over many of his other scars from various objects.

"You're all scarred up." She commented.

"Sorry." He muttered.

She leaned up and kissed the side of his mouth, "Don't apologize. You're beautiful either way."

He smirked down at her, and then she leaned up yet again and kissed him directly on the mouth. He groaned into the kiss, feeling her petite body so close to his own. Her small hands found their way to the back of his neck, and pulled him down rougher on her. He chuckled lightly, as he pulled away.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked, nearly breathless from the kiss.

"I just remember other things as well. . ." She said, tangling her hands in his hair.

"Like what?" He asked, clueless as to what she was talking about. What else had she remembered?

She sighed, "I remember how good you made me feel, Jack." She whispered.

It took him a few minutes to really figure out what she was saying. He swallowed hard when he realized what exactly she wanted. He licked over his lips and looked down at her.

"What happen to the Virgin Mary act?" He asked, looking down into her ocean blue eyes.

She rolled her eyes, and then he watched as her small little hands tugged the tank top up over her head, revealing her purple bar. "I think I gave that act up years ago." She whispered, pushing him against the wall, and leaning up until their lips were touching. Jack allowed his hands to roam to her small hips, where they stayed for a few minutes as her tongue explored every inch of his mouth.

"Bedroom!" She said between kissing. He smirked into the kiss, and then picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and the two of them managed to make it into the bedroom without doing much damage to the house. They had knocked a shelf over in the hallway, but that didn't matter right now. He laid her down on the bed, and she instantly sat up and began fumbling with his jeans.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked.

She looked up at him and nodded her head, "Unless you. . . don't want to."

"Of course I want to!" He declared, "I'm a man."

She rolled her eyes, "Not funny, Jack." She said, as he dropped the jeans down to the floor.

She held up her lower half and allowed him to pull the pants off her as well. She then pulled his boxers down in one swift moment. He chuckled, and then climbed over top of her.

"You're in a rush."

"I've been waiting for this for seven years." She said, placing her lips against his yet again.

He groaned into the kiss, and allowed his hand to pull the flimsy fabric of her panties down. Once they were on the floor with the rest of the clothing, he turned his attention to her bra. Once she was finally bare in front of him, he leaned over and began placing a trail of kissing her neck, and moving down to her breast. She whimpered and moaned underneath him. This was the ultimate teasing to her.

"Jack, please!" She begged.

He chuckled, and then allowed his lips to travel back up to her mouth. He kissed her softly, and then grabbed her leg and held it upwards to give him better access. He kissed her harshly, as he thrust inside her body quickly. She screamed out in what he hoped was pleasure. He slowed this thrust down, and made sure she was comfortable with him. It had been years since they had sex. His body had changed, and hers had defiantly changed. She was no longer a little teenage girl.

"You okay?" He asked.

She looked up at him and smiled. "I'm fine, you can go again." She whispered.

He kissed her one last time before he began picking up his pace. Zoey cried out in pleasure as he continued to pound into her body over and over again. She had remembered the times with Jack before, and knew he had been rough some in his youth, but clearly his roughness now was much more a dominate side of his personality.

"Jack!" She cried out as she felt herself coming undone.

He continued to thrust in and out of her small body until he found himself getting ready for climax. He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips as he released his seed inside her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image