Status: Active

Girl I Know

The Adventures of Mercury Baker

Chapter 15

No, he was probably referring to Michelle. Her name starts with M too you know…

I was right. So after all this time he’s still thinking about her. Great. I heard his bedroom door squeak as it opened and I got up and ran into my bathroom. I didn’t know if he knew I was there and he was coming in here but I didn’t wanna see him now. I was too nervous.

I heard the front door open and Zacky came inside yelling.

“I’m Home!” I ran out of the bathroom and dashed down the stairs and threw myself at Zack.

“Whoa, whoa? What’s going on?” He asked confused at my behavior.

“I just missed you so much.” Brian came down the stairs and looked at us casually.

“You were with Brian all day weren’t you?” I saw Brian get nervous, and shove his hands in his pockets.

“Yeah, but you can only see so much of his face.” I said laughing, stealing Brian a glance and he laughed. I sighed internally, he was looking past it. Besides, I was all up on his face not less than 30 minutes ago. He walked into the kitchen to get something. I needed to get out of here.

“True, true.” Zacky nodded.

“Hey, um Zack? I’m gonna go out okay? I’m using your car.” I said taking the keys from his pocket.

“Whoa, little girl where are you going?”

“Matty's house.” I said walking to the front door.

“Why?” He asked nosily and I turned around and yelled sarcastically.

“CAUSE I WANNA FUCK VAL!” Before I started laughing and left the house.

“HAVE FUN!” Zacky yelled after me and I pressed the button on his car, hearing the doors unlock. I started his engine and loud music immediately started blaring and I turned it down. I backed out of the driveway and I drove all the way to Matt and Val’s, I desperately needed to see Val.
I pulled up right behind Matt’s unnecessarily large truck.
I just up and walked into the Sanders residence and Bella started barking until I hushed her. I hope Matt and Val weren’t doing the nasty.

I walked up to the stairs and yelled.

“VALARY DIBENEDETTO!” And waited for her to come down. The bedroom door opened and Val came down in a white shirt and long grey pants.

“Hey…M…What are you doing here?” She asked seeing me and I pouted.

“I can’t come by to see my favorite Val?” I asked cutely and she rolled her eyes and looked at me knowingly.

“Is it Brian?” She crossed her arms. Drat! She is too good!

“Yes?” I said like it was more of a question. She came and sat down on the couch giving me a motherly hug.

“What happened between you two?”

“Well, it was just another one of those mornings. You know when I wake up feeling like death. Brian comes in and cheers me up, normal Brian behavior and we went in the hot tub together.” Val’s eyebrows rose.

“Well it wasn’t like that, and then I remember I got chlorine in my eyes and I asked Brian to see if my eyes were red or something like that. Then his face was really close to mine, and we just kissed. IT was the most amazing feeling in the world. We got a bit carried away and I ended up straddling his lap, and getting Brian Jr, excited. We snapped out of it and we just left it alone. We decided to just forget it ever happened, and we both just went to our rooms. I was passing by his room and I heard him moaning. I looked through the door and he was on his bed getting off. I heard him moan ‘M’ when he was done.” I said looking at my hands.

Val looked completely shocked to say the least.

“Y-you guys…” She said in disbelief.

“Now we are going to be completely awkward around each other.

“M, you gotta tell him.”

“What no! He doesn’t like me. He just kissed me back because he was lonely and he missed Michelle.” I told Val, but I was mostly telling myself.

“Well you are too chicken shit to say it, and Brian can’t man up and do it! You guys are so oblivious!” Val yelled looking at me with wide hazel eyes.

“What?”

“It’s so obvious, but I don’t want to ruin this for you. You guys have to figure it by yourselves; I can only do so much.” She said and I pouted.

“Come here.” She pulled me into her shirt and I began to sniffle.

“No M you aren’t going to cry because of Brian.” She said firmly but I just nodded ‘yes’ I’m gonna cry. Tears pushed harder and harder at my eyes and I started to whine.

“M, don’t he’s not worth it.” She tried again but I finally broke and started full out sobbing.

“Val I c-cant! I don’t w-wanna l-lo-love him anymo-o-ore.” I cried and she passed me a tissue. Matt came down the stairs, and saw Val’s arm around my shoulder, and me leaning on her.

“What’s going on? Why is M crying on our couch?” He asked sitting on the other side. Val, quick…lie!

“Because of what happened a few days ago, it still makes her upset.” Thank you O great wizard Val…

“Honey it’s going to be okay.” Matt kissed my forehead and I smiled.

“Thanks Matt. And I’m sorry for any nipple damage I have issued to you.” I said laughing through my tears.

“It’s okay.” He said rubbing my arm and getting off of the couch and making his exit.

“What do I do Val? He lives with me! I can’t just avoid him; he will definitely know I am avoiding him.

“Just try to be friends again. Now Brian would definitely get over it if he didn’t really like you. But if it’s bothering him, he would ignore you just as much as you want to ignore him. Just don’t be awkward around him, you got to show him that you are willing to get over it even though you don’t want to and you just want to undress him.”

She said trying to get me to smile and I did.

“Okay thanks Val. You’re the best I lovers you.” I said squeezing her tight.

“Ow! Ugh, okay no problem!” She said smoothing out her shirt.

“I’m just going to go, so you can fornicate with your king.” I said smirking and she flipped me off.

“Well, fine. Leave me alone with Matt! But when I die I’m going to haunt the fuck out of you!” She yelled laughing.

“Ha-ha, Val’s gonna cum to death.” I yelled and Matt shouted a No!

“M, your disgusting get out of my house.” Val said jokingly and I laughed.

“Does that translate to, get in my bed?” I asked wiggling my eyebrows and she just narrowed her eyes at me.

“Bye Sanders clan!” I yelled walking out the door, and Val being her motherly self waited for me to pull out of the driveway. I raced back to my house, mainly because Zacky’s prissy car went really fast so why not use it to my advantage?

I threw the keys on the table and announced loudly that I had returned.

“Have fun fucking Val?” Brian asked sarcastically, giving me a small friendly smile.

“Oh yeah it was so hot. You should have been there Bri.” I said pointing to him as I put my shoes in the shoe closet.

“Sorry, I was too busy with Zacky.” He said casually before he realized what he said. I started cracking up.

“Oh my god! You fucked my brother?” I asked in mock surprise. I asked that question just as Zacky came upstairs and he just stared. I looked between him and Brian and smirked.

“Have fun you two?”

“No! That’s gay; we were working on guitar riffs for one of the new songs we are working on. It’s pretty sick.” He said and I just tried to stifle my laughter. Zacky hit me on the arm and I hit him back.

“That’s what you want me to think.” I said and he just glared. I didn’t want to fall into an awkward silence around him so I just picked up the remote and turned on the TV. Zacky resumed smacking me and I jumped on him thus initiating the fight. We rolled off the couch wrestling.

“Give up chubby!” I said as we fought.

“Give up ugly!” He insulted and I bit him.

“I am not ugly you dick! You’re ugly!” I said and he tried to twist my arm behind my back.

“I’m not ugly! I share my sexiness with the world!” He yelled and I stopped and laughed hard.

“Does the world include Brian?” I managed to get out and he started fake punching me.

“Ha-ha Zacky you hit like a girl.” I mocked shrilly and I pushed him off.

“Truce Baker?” I asked and he nodded.

“Truce ugly.” He said smirking and I glared.

“Brian am I ugly?” I asked Brian and I pouted.

“Don’t lie to her man. She can handle the truth.”

“No, she’s not ugly.” Brian replied sipping Capri sun…wait. That was my Capri sun.

“Brian I’m going to ask you a serious question.” He looked like he got alarmed for a second.

“Now, whose Capri sun is that?” I asked pointing to the fruit punch Capri sun he had in his hand.

“Well, it looks like it’s mine.” He said taking a sip.

“Oh really? Where did you get it?” I asked continuing to fake niceness.

“The box in the kitchen.”

“ASSHOLE THOSE ARE MINE!” I completely flipped the bitch switch and he just looked wide eyed and tried not to laugh.

“I’ll let this slide, but next time you take my Capri sun, I’m going to make you wish you weren’t a Jr.” I threatened, and Zacky started howling with laughter.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe she said that!” Zacky yelled laughing so hard, and I smirked at Brian who just looked shocked.

“Well he shouldn’t be getting his grubby hands on my juice. Freaking klepto.” I said crossing my arms.

“Seriously Brian, taking her Capri sun is like scuffing someone’s Nike’s.” Zacky said and I burst out laughing. Brian took out his phone as it buzzed with a new text message.

“Hey guys. Matt and Val said they are throwing a small barbeque/pool party at five.” He said closing his phone.

“They couldn’t have told me that while I was there!” I yelled almost at the same time Zacky said “Sweet.” He and Brian high fived.

“Zacky you only like the idea because there is food involved.” I said and he pouted.

“M, stop calling me fat! I’m not fat!” He whined and just hugged him, smoothing his hair.
“Sorry buddy that one just slipped out. It happens.” I said shrugging.

“What are we going to do till five? Its only 3:30.” Brian pointed out checking his watch. I looked around before I shouted.

“I CALL GREEN CONTROLLER!” And ran into the basement with them on my heels.

“Dude, we should play some old school Nintendo.” Brian said nudging Zacky.

“Alright boys. Who is ready to get thoroughly raped in some Mario Kart 64?” I asked and they scoffed.

“Please. I am not a boy, I am a man!” Brian said puffing out his chest. Yes you are...

“Please, M I’ve been playing this way longer than you have.”

“But I’ve got cunning and wit on you.” I said pointing to my head. They started laughing at me because I picked Princess Peach and apparently she’s a stupid character. Brian picked Wario, and Zacky picked Mario.

“Laugh now, but when I destroy you with Princess Peach… you’ll see.” I warned and they laughed. We started the race and by the time it was the last lap, I was in third and Brian and Zacky were ahead. I hit the question blocks and got 3 red shells. I waited until we were near the finish line and I shot two of them at both of their characters and they tumbled all over the place and I won.

“What the fuck!” Zacky yelled.

“You bitch!” Brian smacked me and I just laughed.

“Didn’t I tell you that you are going down?” The game started playing the winner music and showed replays of my glorious victory.

“Oh wow guys this is my song!” I started fake dancing to the theme and they flipped me off.
“What should we play next?” Brian asked and I got a cartridge that said, “Bible Adventures.”

“Oh my god that game is so gay.” Zacky said laughing, and I put it in. I ended up moving this guy Noah to collect animals to put on his arc.

“This game is so retarded! He runs faster than the screen!”

“Ha-ha that’s Zacky.” I said pointing to the piggy on the screen.

“Shut up.” He snapped his gum at me.

“Alright this Bible music is pissing me off!” Brian yelled and turned it off. Sighing at the silence.
“What it was annoying!” He started to mimic the annoying music and I just laughed at him. We started playing all of these old games and adding our own commentary. By the time it was 4:30 I stopped the game.

“We got to get ready for Matt and Val’s! Lets gooo!!!” I yelled running up the stairs, and them being the slowpokes they are came after. I ran into my closet and picked out a bikini, and then I put black pinstripe shorts on and a “blow me” tank top with a blow-dryer on it. I wet my hair so it got curly and I put some gel in it, but I straightened the black fringe so it hung over my right eye. I went into Brian’s room and bypassed a shirtless Brian and went straight into his closet. I picked up a black fedora that said “Synyster Gates” on the side in silver foil letters. Jeez Brian was such a weenie sometimes. I put it on my head and walked out of his closet. He stood with a fedora of his own, a black V-neck, and black and white swim trunks, and black sandals. He had a thin ring of eyeliner around his eyes.

“Looking spiffy Bri.” I said smiling in a friendly way before I left his room and went to Zacky’s. There I saw my shirtless tattooed brother putting on a Misfits shirt.

“Yo Baker.” I said and he turned around.

“Don’t look! I’m exposed…” He said mockingly and I laughed.

“Zacky you weirdo!” I said laughing and he just combed his hair.

“Is Brian ready yet?” HE asked and I shrugged.

“I mean he should be. He was dressed when I saw him.”

We both left the room and went into the living room where Brian was downstairs.

“It’s still only 4:50.” Brian pointed out.
“Yeah but if we leave right this second, we can get to Matt’s and then ring the door bell at exactly 5:01 and say sorry we are late.” I said laughing and Zacky high fived me.

By the time we reached Matt’s it was 4:59. We went to the doorstep and waited two extra minutes before we rang the doorbell mad times.

“Why the fuck did you ring so many times!”

“Sorry we are late Mattie. I know how you like shit to be on time.” I said feigning sorrow and he flicked me off. We walked through the house to the backyard and Jimmy and

“Jimmy!” I screamed and we ran at each other.

“Oh lover I haven’t seen you all day. Why didn’t you call me?” He pouted.

“Sorry sunshine I was busy.” I said holding my fingers as a phone to my ears and he nodded. Matt Brian and Zacky were talking and I walked up to them.

“Sup guys.” I waved, they were about to respond before Brian yelled.

“You see me in the middle of a conversation? Don’t interrupt…rude…” I just gaped at him trying not to laugh. Me and jimmy had to hold onto each other because I just couldn’t hold it in any more.

“Bri you reta-“I started.

“Nuh uh! Don’t get loud wit me girl! Do not get loud wit me oh no, suh-curity. Suh-curity! She need ta go!” He yelled pointing at me and I just started crying out of laughter.

“Dude you are hilarious!” Jimmy wheezed and I picked myself off of the floor. I looked over at Brian and my bottom lip quivered as I just started laughing all over again.

“What’s so funny?” Johnny asked walking into the backyard with Lacey.

“Brian got ghetto.” Matt said pointing at gates over here and Johnny made a face. I saw Gena stepping out of her car and Zacky ran for her and I ran after Zacky. He closed the fence but I hopped it no sweat. I ran faster than Mr. Cigarettes and jumped his girlfriend. I kissed her cheeks repeatedly and she laughed uncontrollably.

“Geeenaaaa!” I said looking down at her from my sitting position on her tummy.

“M get off my girlfriend!” Zacky yelled pushing me off and sat on Gena.

“You mean my wife Zacky?” I pushed him back off and Gena laughed harder. I straddled her waist and pouted at her.
“You love me more don’t you baby?” I asked cutely and Zacky rolled his eyes before he picked me up and took me away from her.

“Don’t worry Gee! He just sees me as a threat!” I yelled snickering as he put me down and went back to pick her up. I sauntered back into the yard and Matt already had shit on the grill and Johnny and jimmy were in the pool with their clothes on. Val came out in a pretty sun dress with huge glasses

“Val! Give mama some sugar!” I yelled walking over to her and giving her a hug. I planted a loud kiss on her cheek and she laughed.

“I’m glad you’re feeling better sweetie.” She said and I nodded.

“I’m a little nervous about going swimming though.” Val took off her glasses and gave me a puzzled look.

“Because I might look ridiculous again.” I said and she shook her head.

“Nah, Zacky is just a douche that’s all.” She said and I heard a voice from behind me.

“Well if it isn’t the M Baker.” I turned around and I saw Matt and Jason Berry.

“Oh my god Mattie!” I yelled jumping on him and squeezing his neck.

“Fine I don’t get a sexy hug.” Jason scoffed and I jumped on him too.

“Jason you are such a nut sack.” I laughed and he hugged me back. Val sputtered with laughter behind me.

“Is anyone else we know coming?” I asked Val and she shrugged. Jason and Matt looked suspicious.

“Well…” They chorused.

---
Okay so Matt’s barbeque turned into a huge house party. Mad people showed up and the guys broke out the alcohol as it turned from day to night. Me, Brian and Jimmy ended up in the pool with red plastic cups in our hands.

“So how exactly did this happen? I said taking a sip of the Pepsi I had.

“I don’t fuckin know, I’m too drunk to remember…” Jimmy slurred and we all laughed. He poured some of his jack into my drink and I looked at him confused...

“Just have some. Relax…” I shrugged and took a sip. Surprisingly it was better than I expected.
There were other people chilling in the pool with us and Brian was talking to this blonde chick…I was glaring daggers at her, sipping my drink. I contemplated going over there and talking to Brian but I decided against it…even though I wanted to touch him. Man, I’m such a creeper…

“You should go over there.” Jimmy slurred tipping his cup in their direction.

“Why?” I asked turning to face him.

“Because you like him.” I looked wide eyed at him.

“No I don’t…” I denied and he just rolled his eyes.

“I’m pretty sure you do. Its obvious…well at least to me it is.” He said looking at Brian. I wondered if this was just the jack talking.

“I’m just gonna go…” I said turning around and he just smirked.

“It’s okay M, I won’t tell.” I smiled back at him. I swam in front of Brian and his hoe, and I was able to walk in the shallower water, he saw me.

“You leaving?” He yelled and I nodded before walking up the stairs, dripping water everywhere. I squeezed my hair out and shook it before I dried myself off and put my shorts back on. Where the fuck did my tank top go? I groaned and almost turned everything upside down looking for it. I went inside, looking for my shirt. I checked the kitchen and the living room. I bumped into someone and I turned around to see a blonde guy with steely grey eyes.

“Oh I’m so sorry!” I apologized and he just eyed me up raising his eyebrows and giving me a smirk…ew. “No problem sexy.” He slurred and I scoffed and turned to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

“Why don’t we have some fun?” He asked putting his hands on my hips and I pushed them off. He kept trying to get close to me, and I got pissed.

“Get off me!” I yelled slapping him in the face hard. He looked back at me with a pissed off look and he pushed me into the nearest wall.

“I see you’re playing hard to get…” He whispered in my face, his nasty breath flooding my nostrils. My eyes started leaking, and my body tensed as I struggled against his grip on my arm. Almost instantly his arm was ripped off of mine, and someone was in front of me yelling. I realized the black shirt and the hair, Brian. Oh boy he would be mad…

“Didn’t she fucking tell you no! Who the fuck do you think you are going around like that!” He roared and I flinched. The music almost drowned out his voice.

“Yeah well who are you?!” He creepy guy challenged and Brian towered over him, it was scary.

“I’m someone who will kill you if you don’t get out of here in the next five seconds.” With that, the guy ran out of here. Brian turned to face me and I saw his face for a second. He looked so dangerous… His eyes were so dark, his body was tense and his jaw was set. That look soon melted off his face into a less intense pissed off one.

“What are you doing walking around like that?” He yelled his eyes flickering down to my exposed torso.

“Hey! I just came in here to get a shirt since I couldn’t find mine. You think I enjoy walking around looking like Michelle!” I yelled back and he sighed looking at me sympathetically. He took off his shirt and I watched as his body flexed and I nearly drooled. He put his V neck over my shirt and it fell to my thighs.

“I think I’m just gonna go home dude.” I said and he shook his head.

“No, you aren’t going to walk by yourself in the dark. Just go up to Matt and Val’s room or something.” He said. I seized my opportunity.

“Could you take me?” I reached up and locked my arms around his neck pouting at him. He just looked at me and sighed before he picked me up. I pecked his cheek, and his lip turned up a bit. See now he’s not mad. I saw Matt near the stairs.

“You good M?” He called and I nodded giving him a thumbs up.

“I need a nap. Has there been any recent villainous activity in your bed?” I asked and he said no. Brian took me into Matt’s room and I snuggled under the covers. He kissed my forehead and I smiled as he left the room. A familiar scent flooded my nose and I smiled as I realized it was Brian’s shirt. I took it in more and let my thoughts leave my mind.

It hurts too much to love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! I usually update more on weekends to ill try to go for once a week.
Comment on the awkward Brian/Mercury relationship!
Hint: Next Chapter = O.o

*mV*

Mercury’s Bathing Suit