Status: Active

Girl I Know

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

(Mercury Pov)

I woke up in the Sanders house and I groaned as sunlight flooded the room. I got up and stretched as memories flooded back into my mind. I remembered that insane party courtesy of Matt and Jason Berry. I got up deciding I needed to pee and went to use the bathroom in their room. I went into the hall after and I saw a groggy probably cranky Val walking in the hall too.

“Morning Val. Sorry I stole your bed.” I said yawning right after. She waved it off mumbling a ‘no problem’.

“Where is everyone, did they leave?” I asked and she shrugged.

“I think they might be up here.” She said opening the door to one of her guest bedrooms. Zacky and Gena were in here, fully clothed but on the floor. I snickered at the line of drool coming from Zack’s mouth and the small puddle on the carpet. Gena had at least made it to bed. We closed the door and checked the bathroom in the hall. Johnny was naked in the tub, with a towel draped over his nether regions.

“Everyone must be downstairs then.” I concluded but Val opened the door to the last guest room. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Brian, next to another girl. And it didn’t look like just any other girl. Val’s tired eyes widened in shock and she screamed.

“MICHELLE!” My eyes widened as I realized it was her! A fire started inside me. Val’s shriek seemed to wake them up.

“Can you please, like shut the fuck up?” He grumbled and that pissed cranky Val off.

“Brian, YOU shut the fuck up!” She pointed and Michelle clung onto his arm.

“Morning Baby.” She said and he groaned. I was looking at this display and I wanted to laugh, in an insane 'I’m about to kill Michelle kind of way.

“Val it’s early…” He whined.

“I fucking know that asshole! I can’t believe you two! You cheat on him, and then I find you guys together fucking in my fucking house! Are you at least dating again?!” She screamed.

“No.” Brian said at the same time Michelle said.

“Yes.” She shot him a glare and he didn’t look at her.

“Michelle, get out.” She seethed in a deadly voice. I knew why she was so pissed.

“Look, we were drunk…I don’t even remember how I got here.” He groaned and pulled boxers on under the sheets and then stepped out of bed. Michelle got herself together and kissed Brian before she left, bumping my shoulder on her way out. It took all I could not to start a fight in Val’s house. I was so mad, so extremely pissed that I thought I would detonate any second. I don’t even know why I had the right to be so mad. We weren’t together; he could fuck anyone he wanted. The problem is that I do care when I shouldn’t and that makes me even angrier. He walked towards the door but he stopped when he saw my face.

“Now why are you mad.” He said and I lost it.

“Why am I mad?!” I screamed and he yelled to interrupt me.

“Yeah why are you!” He yelled and Val stepped back.

“Don’t interrupt me asshole! I should punch you again! How retarded are you to re- associate yourself with that whore after all she’s done to you!”

“Why do you fucking care so much!” He yelled and I got madder.

“BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ONLY HURTING YOURSELF!” I screamed and Val looked shocked at my painful confession.

“WHO COULD I POSSIBLY BE HURTING?! He yelled back and I was quiet. He took this as the opportunity to yell some more.

“IF YOU CARE SO FUCKING MUCH, TELL ME, M WHO AM I HURTING?!”

“YOU KNOW WHAT! I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY I CARE ABOUT YOU!” I yelled back, losing this argument terribly.

“THEN WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING MAD!” He yelled and I scoffed rolling my eyes.

“Is it because of what happened yesterday?!” He said and my eyes widened before they narrowed. Val’s eyes widened as well.

“We both know it meant nothing!” I screamed, and boy how I lied my ass off. He analyzed me for a second.

“You’re lying about something…” He hissed lowly. I lost all desire to fight with him.

“I don’t want to fight with you anymore.” I said lowly, down casting my eyes and turning around.

“We aren’t fucking done!” I whipped around with blazing eyes.

“YES WE ARE!” I yelled so loudly and painfully I could hear it bounce off the wall. Tears fell from my eyes as I walked out of the front door.

(Brian PoV)

Val stepped in front of me as she walked out. My hung-over mind wasn’t processing shit correctly now.

“What is her fucking problem?” I asked her and she shook her head.

“Brian stop. Don’t follow her until you know what you are going to say to her. She doesn’t need this anymore; she shouldn’t even be dealing with you like she is! She’s 18!” She ranted running her hand through her hair.

“I know Val, but what I don’t get is why she is so pissed at me! We both agreed that we would get over what happened…” Val looked at me shocked and she smacked me.

“Just because she agreed to it doesn’t mean she necessarily wanted to! Don’t you get it?! Brian stop being such a fucking idiot and realize what you are losing here!” She yelled and left me with her words. I rubbed my face and I grabbed a shirt that was on the floor in here, it was probably Matt’s.
I went down into the kitchen and pulled out a water bottle from the fridge. Jimmy walked in through the screen doors. I remember he fell asleep outside with the Berries, I don’t think they’ve woken up yet.

“What was all that yelling about?” He asked wincing, looking briefly towards the stairs.

“Val yelled at me for sleeping with Michelle, and me and M got into another fight.” I said and he spit out his water.

“Why did you do that?!” He yelled and I groaned.

“We were drunk and I needed some.” I said taking another sip.

“I could understand why Val was so mad; I mean Michelle is her sister. But M was just so unbelievably pissed.”

“Well you know she hates Michelle.” He added and I nodded in truth but it didn’t answer the fucking question.

“Yeah, but it was like she didn’t even care about Michelle, all of her anger was focused on me.”

“You fight too much with that girl. I don’t think you realize what you do to her when you do.” What? Everyone had been telling me this; there was something I was missing. Jimmy noticed my facial expression.

“Like just now, after Michelle cheated on you and you two broke up everything she’s done for you she did everything for you. And now that you went and fucked Michelle, she probably took it as a big ‘fuck you.’”

“That’s bullshit. She knows I appreciate everything she’s done for me and she knows I care about her, but she cares so much about me. I don’t understand how she does.”

“It’s because she loves you.”

“I know, she’s told me so many times-“I said.

“No, she loves you man. When she tells you she loves you she means it.” He told me looking me straight in the face and I choked on my spit. I was shocked, but I wasn’t surprised, the way she kissed me couldn’t be fake.

“How do you know?” I asked honestly feeling terrible that I didn’t realize it sooner.

“Well Leana told me, but I knew since way before. It’s the way she acts around you; she looks at you like you are the greatest thing she’s even seen. And she almost never takes off the necklace you gave her.” He said and I pieced it all together. It was like getting a huge smack to the face.

“You should talk to her.” He told me before getting up and going to fetch Leana no doubt.

“How was I supposed to react to this? It was M we were talking about here! Zacky’s baby sister! Jimmy was right; I should talk to her about this. I got up and ran out of Matt’s house. She could be anywhere right now, but I’ll check home first. When I got home I ran up the stairs out of breath and I heard her quiet sobs behind the door.

“I wish you wouldn’t hurt me like you do.” She cried and I instantly knew what she meant. My heart was pulling itself apart.

“I wish I wasn’t crying because of you.” She said and I couldn’t take it anymore.

“It hurts too much to love you. I wish I didn’t.” She cried and it was like my heart stopped in my chest. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

(Mercury PoV)

Why was he so goddamned annoying! I heard him knock on my door, I knew it was him. I growled to myself as I wiped the tears off of my face.

“Brian go away. I know its you!” I yelled throwing something at the door; I didn’t even know what I think it was a book.

“I’m coming in…” fucking idiot. He came in slowly, still in his black boxers and a t shirt. Did he honestly just run all the way here just to apologize?

“M can we talk.” He asked gently and I grumbled. I didn’t want to talk to him. He sat next to me on the bed, and that made it quite hard.

“I’ve said enough to you.” I said trying so hard not to look at him.

“I haven’t said enough to you though. Please look at me Mercury.” He called me Mercury…I sighed and looked towards him. His chocolate eyes pierced into mine so intensely.

“M, I’m sorry; I didn’t know I hurt you so badly.” He said and I scoffed to myself. He has no idea.

“M I really mean it. I don’t want you to stop loving me.” I froze when he said that.

“You don’t know what you are talking about.” I said standing up, honestly scared of my secrecy being destroyed. He stood up after me.

“Really I don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about?” He said narrowing his eyes and getting closer to me.

“No.” I replied defiantly standing my ground. Brian looked so sexy glaring down at me, I wanted to jump him…no M don’t get distracted!

“Really M? Try having a girlfriend, almost a fiancée and then you start to think about your best friend’s little sister when you are supposed to love your girlfriend! Try having to start having feelings for someone you watched grow up, and it confuses you to the point where you want to act upon them! M, when I kissed you, it was the best feeling I’ve ever had, and I couldn’t compare that one kiss to anything else.” His eyes grew dark as he gazed passionately down at me.

“And God, that day at the beach and even last night when I saw you in your swimsuit, I wanted to throw you down and fuck you until you couldn’t walk. I shouldn’t want to do that M; I'm 22 and you're
still 18! Your Zacky’s sister for Christ sakes! I shouldn’t moan your name when I’m fucking somebody else!”

He said gently pulling me towards him. I stared up at him like he was an alien, and his eyes looked down at me with such intensity I on my words.

“Brian…” I managed out.

“M, I haven’t told you this enough. Please believe me when I say I love you.” Tears fell from my eyes and he tried to wipe them away but too many came down.

“I love you too Brian, I always have.” I said and he leaned down, fusing his lips with mine. I saw fireworks behind my closed eyes, and the feeling of his lips on mine sent me on a trip. I loved having him near me, I loved the way he felt, I loved the way he was kissing me. I snaked my tongue into his mouth and he returned it, as I ran my hands through his hair and bunched it in my hands, tugging at it and he moaned against my lips sending vibrations through me. I leaned back as he wrapped his arms around my back holding me up. I didn’t want to let go but I had to breathe. I detached myself from him and I stared back up at him.

“Oh my God Brian…” I said breathlessly as my chest heaved as I tried to get oxygen to into my lungs.

“Will you kiss me again?” I asked and he leaned down pecking my lips once.

“Of course.” He said before he kissed me passionately once more. He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He gently placed me down on my bed, as he hovered over me. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him off me, I rolled over onto him I lay there on top of his body.

“Take off your shirt.” I commanded and he gave me a puzzled look.

“Why?” He asked as he took it off anyways.

“Because I want to be closer to you.” I said lying on his bare chest.

“Aww, you’re adorable.” He cooed pinching my cheeks and I smacked his hands away. The sound of his laugh made me blush.

I looked down to his toned chest and I saw the blueblood tattoo on it. I began to trace the old English scripted letters before I kissed the tattooed area. I heard a shift in his breath and I did it again.

“M, you shouldn’t…” He said warning me, but I placed kisses on his stomach next.

“Why not?” I asked feigning innocence as I looked into his glazed eyes with my clear green ones. I was such a fucking tease it was funny. He didn’t answer me so I effectively straddled his waist sliding my legs apart so both of his legs were in between mine.

“…Because, I don’t know what I might do…” He said looking into my eyes and I shrugged. I went back and planted kisses lower and lower, right above the elastic of his boxers.

“Mercury.” He meant it to sound stern but it came out like a moan. I could see the tent he was pitching in his boxers. I smirked, before I got off him, and I sat Indian style cross legged on the bed.

“Why did you stop?” He asked and I shrugged.

“You said I shouldn’t, so I shant.” I said smiling.

“You are such a fucking tease…” He growled and I laughed, He got up to take a cold shower no doubt. He went into the bathroom and turned on my shower. I went in there and he looked funny. My bathroom was awesome. There were black marble counters and white tiling and cabinets. The walls were inverted black and silver and my ceiling was black and I put glow in the dark stars on it. I had this huge Jacuzzi bathtub, but there was a showerhead above it.

I walked up to the shower and stuck my hand inside feeling the water temperature. Brian got scared of seeing my hand.

“What the fuck?”

“Why is the water so cold?” I asked and he didn’t answer.

“Brian is it my fault?” I asked cutely.

“You know it’s your fault you she demon.” I snickered and turned on the hot water.

“M, you’re pushing my buttons; I don’t want a hot shower.”

“I do.” I said cutely and he scoffed.

“Do you enjoy teasing me?” He asked and I nodded but he didn’t see that.

“I’m not teasing you Brian. I like the water hot.” I could imagine the annoyed look on his face

“You have the girliest soap ever.” He said lathering his body.

“Well I’m a girl.”

“Did you take care of your problem Bri?” I said snickering.

“Would you like to take care of it?” He asked and I laughed, not knowing whether he was serious or not.

“Ha-ha its funny how you are laughing when I’m serious.” He said and I was quiet.

“Um, what?” I said in monotone. He started laughing and I see what he did there.

“You’re a tease!” I whined mocking him and he laughed hard, running his hands through his jet black hair.

“Brian there are so many mean things I should do to you.” I pouted.

“Like what?” He mocked.

“I’ll burn all of your porn.” I said threateningly.

“No.”

“Why not?”

“You don’t know where it is.” He admitted and I smirked.

“Well you shouldn’t need porn unless you aren’t getting any.” I said, and he took a towel and tied it around his waist. My eyes widened and I ran away from him cause there is a 90% chance he was going to chase my ass and he did. I ran into his bedroom and jumped on his bed.

I nearly suffocated seeing him in a towel with water droplets running down his body.

“Brian, has anyone ever told you how sexy you are?” I said in attempt to appease him, or maybe it’s because I wanted to jump him. Either one sounded good.

“Yes, many times before.”

“Including Zacky?” I asked and he reinforced the towel around his waist and he jumped on me.

“Jeez Brian you’re cold, and naked get off!” I yelled as he tickled me and we rolled around messing up his covers.

“You don’t want me to get off now do you?” He said smirking as I laughed.

“You want to caress my sexy body don’t you!? Admit it!” He yelled and I laughed even harder. He’s insane!

“Yes, Brian I want your sexy body.” I said but I didn’t even realize how much I meant that. His spiky hair dripped cold water onto my face. Tension increased in the air, and I pushed him off of me and straddled him instead.

“You were dripping on me fool.” I said smiling and wiping some drops off my forehead.
I shifted a little on his lap and a noise escaped his throat.

“What was that?” I asked, I knew exactly what that was. He shook his head denying it. I purposefully ground my hips down on him.

“Fuck…stop doing that.” He hissed looking at me with glazed eyes. I moved closer to him, and looked into his browns. I ground my hips down again and this time his hands flew to my hips, gripping them tight as he stopped me.
The slight pain made me squeal, and he contorted his face again.

“M, please don’t…” He said, like he was fighting internal battles with himself. I felt his erection hardening against my thigh.

“Brian…”I said searching his eyes. He sat up, so I was in his lap and his face was so much closer to mine.

“Mercury why do you do this to me?” He asked placing a simple kiss on my lips that shot a pulse through me.

“This is all because of you.” He said huskily into my ear, as his erection pressed fully against me.

“Mercury, you tempt me in ways I shouldn’t want. Why do I want you so badly?” He said again as I closed my eyes to his voice.

“Brian…” I whined and he pushed me gently into the mattress, and he hung over me like a shadow
“Brian what?” He said seductively.

“I…I…” I said searching his passionate eyes.

“What is it M? Tell me what you want…” He said, his breath lingering on my warm skin.

“I…I want y-you.” I said meeting him halfway for a kiss that spun my mind. He tangled his warm wet tongue with mine tasting every inch of me. He slid his arms under me, arching me into his touch as I tangled my fingers in his wet sleek hair. His large calloused hands slid up my shirt in contrast to my soft skin and lifted the shirt over my head. His mouth moved to my neck, biting and sucking on a spot beneath my ear that triggered my pleasure senses.

His fingers went undo my bikini ties, and it fell from my torso. I felt exposed and I tried to cover up. He pinned my arms beside me.

“M, you don’t have to hide from me. You are beautiful.” He said kissing my neck. His arms roved over my body stopping at my shorts and hooked his thumbs into them, and pulled them off of me, bringing my bikini bottom with it. I felt like there was nothing between us, it was my skin against his. He positioned himself to enter me before I stopped him.

“Brian, you don’t have a condom.” I panted, my chest rising and falling.

“There is on my nightstand.” He said before he reached over and grabbed it. He tore open the package with his teeth and carefully slid it along his length.

“Mercury are you sure you want to do this?” He asked looking straight into my eyes.

“Yes Brian.” I assured.

“I love you.” He said pushing himself slowly into me. It hurt so much, I grit my teeth as I started crying and he leaned in, rubbing his nose against mine, and whispering sweet nothings against my skin. He didn’t move once he was all the way in.

“Shh, don’t cry babe.” He said kissing my lips and the pain began to subside after a while. He started to move slowly, and a tingling feeling placed itself in my stomach it started to feel good. Tiny moans began to leave my throat as he moved slowly within me. I started to crave more from him, more of him.

“…Brian… this pace is killing me…” I said looking into his eyes and he complied.
My back arched into him as he thrust harder and faster into me, and I was screaming his name louder than ever. Ripples of pleasure shot through my body with each hard thrust.

“Oh my god! Fuck BRIAN!” I yelled and he attached his mouth to my breast, his tongue swirling over my nipple and biting down, causing me to moan even louder. He knew my body possibly better than I did, and each contact I made with him seemed better than the last. I gripped his shoulders, digging my nails into them, and dragging them down his back, and he hissed in pain as blood seeped through, and mixed with water droplets already on his back

“Shit, Mercury you’re so tight!” He groaned as his movements grew faster. I felt an intense feeling pooling in my stomach and it traveled downwards. I started to feel like I was hanging off an edge. He hit a spot inside of me that made me scream.

“You like that M?” He moaned, hitting that spot over and over. He threw my leg over his shoulder as he went deeper into me.

“Fuck yes! Don’t stop…” I moaned, and he thrust faster. I felt myself climbing faster until I finally hit my peak.

“BRIAN!” I screamed as I came over him, and he kept going at the same rhythm, intensifying my orgasm as he was close to his own. He kept hitting that spot and I couldn’t stop the moans that escaped.

“Fuck…M I’m so fucking close.” He growled, thrusting harder and harder into me gripping my hips so tight, and causing friction when our hips collided. I would probably have some serious bruises. Soon I felt the familiar feeling pool inside me again, except it was a lot more intense.

“Ohh god… me too Brian…Oh fuck!” I was yelling, and with a few more thrusts we both hit our orgasms.
“SHIT BRI!” I screamed the second time as he followed me not too long after.

“FUCK MERCURY!” He bellowed as he spilled his load inside of the condom. He slowed down his movements a little, thrusting sloppily. I grabbed onto his shoulders, and placed a tired kiss to his lips.

“That is what your first time should have been like.” He said and I gave I’m a glazed look. He went to pull out, but I stopped him.

“No…” I moaned and he laughed staying inside of me.
“That was probably the best sex I’ve ever had...” He said looking up at me.

“I can’t believe we just did that…” I said a dazed look on my face.

“Do you think we went to fast?” He asked.

“Yeah, but we could always slow down…” I said down at him.

“Could we start with one thing though?”

“What?”

“Will you be my girlfriend?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes! Brian/Mercury Sexy Time! Go ape shit!
I am not that good at writing sex scenes so sorry if it sucks.
Comment!
Also a pic of M will be on the character page soon!

*mV*