Status: Active

Girl I Know

What About Being Half Naked in a Hotel?

(Mercury PoV)

I found myself tangled up in Brian, like our arms were wrapped around each other, my leg was thrown around his waist and the other was touching his feet. It would look really wrong if someone were to come in. I heard Brian groan as he was just waking up.

“Uhh…mmh…M?” He said holding me tighter.

“Good morning…” I mumbled and I heard the doorknob jiggle and we both froze. I went to pull away but Brian kept his hold on me and I made a scared squeak.

“They’re gonna see!” I whispered harshly.

“Shh, just look like your sleeping.” He hissed back and I relaxed and closed my eyes. We heard multiple voices.

“What are they doing?” Matt hissed in surprise and question. I think he was laughing as well.

“M is one of those people who likes to cuddle while she sleeps.” Zacky mentioned, and I almost let out a loud breath of relief.

“Do we really want to wake them up?” Johnny asked and Zacky snickered.

“Hell yeah, Matt go get it.” He said and I heard Matt leave the room. What was he going to get?

“They look so adorable.” Jimmy cooed. Can it sunshine. Everything got mad quiet and I heard footsteps come towards the bed.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERCURY!” They all screamed and I jumped up screaming my lungs out. My chest heaved upwards and sweat formed on my forehead as I nearly shat bricks.

Brian slowly stirred and opened his eyes before he even made an effort to sit up.

“Did you have to wake me up so loud?!” I yelled and they all laughed.

“Not…Funny. You nearly gave me a heart attack!” I said and Zacky rolled his eyes. My eyes finally landed on the cake Matty was carrying. It was black and it had a death bat on it and it said ‘Happy Birthday Mercury’. It was really adorable.

“Ooooh!” I squealed clapping my hands as I stared at the sixteen candles.

“Is this all for me?!” I asked getting excited.

“Calm down piggy, you’re sharing the cake.” Matt said flashing me his adorable smile.

“Shut up. You know I don’t like to share.” I said looking between the cake and Matt.

“Come blow out the candles now.” He said nodding his head over and I giggled, throwing the covers off of me ad jumping out of the bed and running over to the lovely piece of goodness.

“Make a wish M!” Jimmy cheered. I closed my eyes and I could feel the warmth of the candles against my face.

I already got it, but what the hell. I wish for Brian…again.

I blew out the candles, and everyone clapped.

“You know I made a wish too M.” Zacky said smirking mischievously.

“What? A new diet that works for you?” I replied sarcastically.

“Ha-ha but no. I wished that you wouldn’t get your face pushed into the cake.” He said before he grabbed my hair and pushed my face into the cake, and it made a ‘splat’ noise. He rubbed my face all up in it.

“Yeeaah. Eat it!” He yelled laughing and the guys roared with laughter.

“But sadly, I said it out loud. So my wish didn’t come true.” He said with a fake nice smile. I scooped the cake from in front of my eyes then licked it off. Mmm, it was really good. It was pineapple in the middle...

I grabbed a piece of the cake and hurled it full force at Zacky. It hit him smack in the face and instantly the smile was wiped from his face.

“You whore!” He yelled grabbing another piece and throwing it. I ducked just in time and it hit Brian who was just innocently getting out of bed.

“Oh you kinky motherfucker!” he yelled playfully getting out of bed ad grabbing a huge handful of cake. He went to throw it at Zacky but faked him out and threw it at an unsuspecting Matt.

“Ha-ha! Matty got OWNED!” I yelled loudly and Johnny grabbed some and smashed it on Jimmy’s head.

“THIS IS WAR!” I yelled and ducked as cake started flying.

“NO!” Jimmy yelled holding up two fist of cake.

“THIS IS SPARTA!” He screamed before he threw both handfuls, one hit Brian and one hit Johnny. I was laughing too hard at Jimmy running around covered in cake screaming lines from 300. We were gonna get kicked out for sure.

“Only we would start a cake fight in here.” I said laughing.

“Shut up.” Matt said nearly interrupting me. My eyes flashed towards him and he waved innocently. I jumped at him and took him down to the ground.

“That’s hot.” Johnny commented and Zacky slapped him.

“HA! You are weak under my grasp!” I yelled trying to pin his arms down as we wrestled. I knew he wasn’t trying because Matty was a freaking machine.

“You seriously took me down though. I wasn’t ready, but still I give you props.” He said laughing as he easily grabbed both of my hands and pinned me down on the ground.

“Wow, you could easily be some kind of assassin.” I said and he started laughing. He let go then helped me up.

“Who wants to go next?”

“Wait, you are offering for us to wrestle with you while covered in cake?” Johnny asked and I nodded smiling.

“Sweet.” He said laughing.

“This must be some kind of magical porno.” Jimmy said staring into space. Who knows what he’s on…?

I jumped on Johnny, and took him down as well.

“A WILD MERCURY HAS JUST APPEARED OUT OF THE TALL GRASS!” Brian yelled dramatically freaking out.

“Dude, where do you come from with this pokemon shit?!” Matt said thumping Brian on the head.
“I don’t know but I can’t stop playing it.” He said shaking his head. Everyone stepped away from Brian. I even got off Johnny.

“Dude you’re sad.”

“I don’t see the problem, it’s an awesome game.” Rev said seriously putting his glasses up.

“Thank you!” Brian yelled throwing his arms out to Jimmy and they put their arms around each other’s shoulders.

“Oh next thing I know, ill see you and Jimmy battling with Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards.” I snorted.

“Dude! In like middle school, Matt took my Red Eyes Black Dragon!” Brian suddenly remembered before he narrowed his eyes at Matt.

“Because those cards are so fucking stupid! You would always be showing it off and nobody would care!”

“We’ll that’s because you wouldn’t understand! Yu-gi-oh is awesome.”

“Brian you just lost so many points... I was kidding.” I said shaking my head and staring at him in shock.

“Well still. Fuck you guys.” He said shrugging.

“Oh my god, I think my Brain is going to explode from all this idiocy!” Matt said holding his head.

“SO! HOW ABOUT THAT PORN?! HOW’S YOURS BRIAN?!” I yelled massively changing the subject.

“There…was so much…” Jimmy’s said like he was scared, his pupils dilating as he widened his eyes.

“I know I didn’t think Brian would need that much. Like don’t you get girls…you know at all?” I said laughing and raising an eyebrow. He looked like he was about to laugh and attack me at the same time. He had that look on his face.

“Ha-ha, Mercury. You are so funny!”

“No I'm serious. Like did you used to have fucking orgies with those magazines and your Yu-gi-oh Cards?” I said snorting and he looked like he was about to attack me, but he was still laughing his ass off at the immense irony. Everyone else was dying with laughter.

“Oh I’m sorry or is it not a party without Ash Catchem?” I sputtered as I fell into laughter. He ran after me and my eyes widened as I ran for the door. I swung it open and ran into the hallway. Brian ran after me being followed by Matt, Zacky, Johnny and Sunshine in that order.

“WAHAHAHA!” I yelled running down the hallways and the stairs. People were looking out of their doors to see 5 grown men covered in cake running after a small girl also covered in cake. I felt arms wrap around my waist as Brian lunged at me, bringing me down with him. Everyone else was running too fast to slow down and we all ended up on top of each other.

“Oh man this is quite the predicament.” Matt said laughing. This guy in a hotel uniform came up to us with a rather unpleased look on his face.

“Excuse me; you are going to have to return to your rooms. We’ve been getting a lot of complaints.” He said.

“Who would complain while you are covered by 5 sexy men?” I said and Zacky said ‘ew’.

“Oh shut up Zacky you know you are attractive.” I said and he looked appeased for now.

“Miss.” The guy said and I made mock realization that he meant other people.

“But it’s my birthday!!” I yelled and the guys got off and carried me away from him.

“Sorry, she’s just a little cranky.” Matt said as he threw me over his shoulder and took me away.

“CALL ME!” I shouted and the guys cracked up.

“I can’t believe you just hit on me!” Zacky said laughing.

“Zack, we both know we are very attractive. I was serious, now I’m not gonna tap you if that’s what you are implying because that is rather incestuous and I believe mommy would not approve.” I said with a fake serious and he looked at me with a ‘wtf’ look on his face.

“Dude you have serious problems.” He said and I laughed.

“It’s why you all love me oh so much.” I smiled and they snickered.

“Well technically we are required to love you because if we don’t then Zacky will kick our asses. And you are related to Zack, so he’s just screwed.” Matt said.

“Matt, don’t make me hurt you.” I threatened.

“What are you gonna do?” He challenged smirking and raising an eyebrow. An evil look crawled onto my face and Matty got scared. My arm twitched and I was staying as still as possible until I was ready to attack. I suddenly sprang after Matt, but before I could jump on him Brian caught me.

“Damn! I was this close!” I said making a measurement with my thumb and index finger.

“Actually that’s the size of Matt’s dick.” Brian said and I burst out laughing.

“OWNED!” Jimmy yelled loudly before we went back into the cake splattered room.

“Yeah, because you’ve seen my dick before.” Matt said sarcastically.

“I actually wouldn’t be surprised if he has.” Zacky mumbled and Brian and Matt turned red and gave each other scared looks.

“Shut up Zacky, I bet you get all up close and personal with it.” I responded and Zacky turned red, as he looked like he wanted to laugh, and attack at the same time. I successfully averted the subject of dick size because nothing good could come from this.

“So!! Don’t we have to get outta here for the next venue?!” I yelled and everyone’s eyes widened.

“Shit!” They yelled as they ran out of the room to theirs to pack their shit, and me and Brian buzzed around ours throwing random shit into each other’s suitcases, not caring if they were ours or not.

“Ew Brian you left the condom wrapper in the shower.” He thought this was funny and he laughed.

“Let’s leave management another surprise.” He snickered and I rolled my eyes glancing back at it before I shuddered and left the bathroom…nasty. I stayed in my pajamas since we were only going back on the bus. Zacky was lucky I didn’t walk around half naked again…hey…

“Brian hold on I’m just gonna change. I said re-digging through my suitcase and getting out a pair of light blue jeans and a purple bra... I ran into the bathroom and changed into just that, and I took my hair out of its ponytail.

“Hey are you ready to gooo…” Brian said walking into the bathroom and seeing me brushing my hair. He looked me up and down and smirked.

“I like it.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“Of course you like it. But Zacky and Matt wont.” I snickered and his eyes widened.
“Zacky’s gonna cut you up into small pieces and feed you to Icky.”

“Pfshh, Icky loves me. And that’s the entire point of this plan of mine.” I grabbed my other clothes and ran out. I grabbed my suitcase and walked into the hallway. I felt a breeze and I felt goose bumps pop up, but I was anticipating the look on Zach’s face. It was so fun messing with my brother. The doors opened and Johnny and Jimmy came out.

“Star shine…why are you dressed like Michelle?” Jimmy asked innocently with a cute confused face and I doubled over laughing.

“I’m doing it to piss off Zacky.” I laughed and he made a face of realization before he went along with it. Johnny still had his jaw on the floor.

“W-wha-what?!” He said finally finding his voice.

“If I were allowed to…I’d so have a boner right now.” Johnny said smirking and I laughed. I didn’t pay the guys’ perverted tendencies any mind, because I do the same thing.

The other door opened and I still had my back turned to Zacky and Matt when they came out.

“Who’s the chick?” I heard my brother ask before I turned around

“Zacky!” I cheered and his eyes popped out of his head, before he got pissed.

“Mercury Sylver motherfucking Baker if you don’t change your clothes right now I swear ill beat you into the next venue.” He threatened and I smirked.

“Sure…I’ll change. But maybe when we get on the bus.” I bargained and he gave me a wary eye. I took off running and he fired off after me.

“COME HERE!” He yelled and I saw the elevator in view. I ran even faster as I started to hear him gasp a bit.

“You shouldn’t smoke Zacky!” I yelled as I crashed into the elevator and pressed the button to close the door. I heard his hands slam against the door as he just missed me and the elevator started on its journey down to the lobby. In my frenzy I didn’t realize there was this other guy in the elevator. He stared at me and gave me a creepy smile. I just stayed in the corner of the elevator until we hit the ground floor.

I ran the hell out of that elevator and into the main lobby. There was a giant grand chandelier in the middle, and nice tile floors with lots a people running about. I saw the guys get out of the elevator, all of them laughing except for Zack. He was pissed.

They checked out and gave back the card keys before they came over to me. Matty picked me up over his shoulder and hoisted me out of the hotel to the bus. I was no longer safe! Zacky was going to yell the fuck out of my ears.

Matt put me down and Brian pulled the shirt off of his back and pulled over my head. I glared at him icily and he just smirked.

“Sorry, Papa’s orders.” He said and I turned to face my livid brother.

“Mercury…” he started to seethe.

“It was just a joke….” I squeaked before he yelled, his eyes catching fire.

“How was that a joke!? You were half fucking naked in the middle of the hotel!”

“In my defense, I was wearing pants!” I yelled and he gave me the dirtiest look.

“Are you trying to get yourself into trouble? On this tour you are mainly MY fucking responsibility and it will be a cold fucking day in hell the second I just let you get hurt again! Do you know how many sick people there are in this world? There are sexual predators just lurking around every corner. Pedophiles preying on little girls just like you!”

I tried to hold in laughter when he just yelled ‘sexual predator’ and ‘pedophile’ because I thought about Brian. He was so both.

“ITS NOT FUNNY MERCURY BAKER!”

“So you’re saying that if I turned a corner, I would encounter a sexual predator? What if you were around the corner?” I asked and he glared at me. He was turning slightly pink.

“Okay, Okay! I get it and I’m sorry ZJ I just thought it would be a joke.”

“I should make you stay here for the entire fucking set.” He said pissed off and my eyes widened.

“No! You can’t! There are too many corners in here!” I yelled and hid on the floor. The guys were laughing their asses off.

“Don’t make this more difficult than it needs to be.” He warned and my eyes got shiny. I couldn’t help but say shit. Zacky knew it was funny.

“Are you breaking up with me?!” I pouted grabbing his shirt and he was trying not to crack a smile.

“Zacky you know you want to laugh. I’m not in trouble, right? Can I still go to your show? Right? I’ll be good I pwomise. No more being half naked publicly! Only here!” I said holding onto his shoulders. My brother loved me too much to really punish me unless I did something real bad. Like being fully naked in public.

“You can still come.” He said rolling his eyes.

“Can I play with you guys?” He gave me that look that said I was pushing it.

“Please? It would be a fun learning experience with my dearest brother and his best friends.”

“Jeez, you are so lucky I like you.” He said rolling his eyes and I jumped up and down.

“YESS! Now I get to change into my rocker clothes!” I said and he laughed.

---

Everyone was bustling about backstage as the Berries were teching the drums and guitars, including mine. We had this makeup artist lady who was lightly brushing purple and black eye shadow onto my eyes, framing them in heavy black eyeliner. I got Zacky’s football stripes done under my eyes and it looked pretty badass.

This hair lady was straightening my already layered hair, and gave it the teased and tousled look. I looked like a true scenester.

“Thanks guys.” I said and they both smiled at me. Makeup lady went to go touch up my brother’s face because god knows he needs it. They were going around one by one and I went to go apply makeup to Bri’s face.

“Hello Bri-pie. I will be your makeup bitch today.” I said grabbing a stick of eyeliner and straddling his lap, so I could get all up in his face.

“What are yo-?” He began laughing but I grabbed his face and held it still. I had that look of ultimate concentration as I tried to get it exactly how I liked it. See makeup lady was way too slow; I was so much more efficient. I put some on his eyebrows to arch them more, then took my finger and violently swiped them along the contours of his eyebrows to smudge it.

“M why are you on Brian’s lap.” Jimmy asked laughing.

“I’m putting on his eyeliner. Imma do you guys next.”

“Shh, don’t let Zacky hear that.” Jimmy warned and I laughed. Makeup lady was definitely taking way to long on my brother. I mean I know he’s not pretty but damn!

“See good!” I said stepping off him, which nearly sent me tumbling because I was wearing heels. My outfit was so badass because I had toxic wash jeans, black heels, a tight graphic shirt that hung off my shoulders cause I cut it and multiple bracelets and bows in my teased hair. I pulled a Brian and wore three belts.

“Come here sunshine!” I said sitting on his lap and putting eyeliner on him too. After I finished Jimmy’s face I got Matt, since makeup bitch had finally hopped off my brother’s dick and went over to Johnny.

“Hello Matty. I am your makeup bitch for today.” I said and he laughed. Matt didn’t wear as much eyeliner as he used to, and he usually wore his gay sunglasses so I lightly applied some to make his beautiful clear hazels stand out.

“I love your eyes Matty. They’re so pretty.”

“Why thank you.” He laughed and I dragged some from the corners, and it looked like he was crying black.

“What did you just do?”

“Your mom. Now lets go.” I said jumping off him and throwing the eyeliner onto the makeup table. Makeup bitch was teasing Zacky’s hair, and I walked over there rolling my eyes.

“Get your hands off my man!” I yelled swatting her hands away from his hair and she looked at me shock. I glared at her with wide eyes so I looked really stupid but she still got the point. I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him to me.

“This is all mine!” I yelled pointing to below his belt. And I heard the Rev laughing his loud crazy laughter somewhere in the back.

“How old are you?!” She asked narrowing her mascara caked eyes.

“I’m nineteen bitch. We’re legal!” I yelled and she just glared at me.

“Well?!” I yelled and she rolled her eyes and stomped away. I crossed my arms and watched her leave. I turned to face my brother who was just staring at me, since I had just caused the biggest scene.

“WORK IT GURL!” Jason berry shouted from somewhere far away, but the fact that we heard him but didn’t see him made me laugh.

“What was that all about? ‘I’m nineteen, we’re legal?!” He yelled with a giant smile.

“Hey just be happy I helped you. I wasn’t about to let some hoe push up on Gena’s man. Besides she told me to do it, because it would be funny.” I said and he rolled his eyes putting me in a chokehold.

“You’re a little demon, you know that.”

“I’m the most kickass demon you will ever meet.” I said and he nodded.

“True.”

“By the way Zacky…your dick isn’t mine. Gena can have that all she wants.” I said making a face and he punched my arm.

“You are so disgusting.” He said crinkling his nose.

“You want me to call that hoe, and tell her we broke up?” I said and he shook his head no, his eyes widening.

“I thought so.” I said before I walked off, and saw this other hairstyling’ chick approaching Brian. I don’t think she wanted an autograph. Damn, I was just exterminating the hoes.

I ran as fast as I could and jumped into his arms. He caught me and spun me around in a circle.

“Hey!” He cheered and I giggled over dramatically. He put me back on my feet and I looked up at his pretty face. I looked to the side and that bitch was still on her way over.

“Brian!” I hissed and he looked confused at me.

“Shh…there’s a hoe…” I said whispering and he tried to look over but I held his face still looking at mine. I wrapped my arms around him and he pulled me into his chest.

“I love you.” I mumbled quietly, so only he could hear me.

“I love you too.” He said back just as quiet, and I let go. It had to be a quick hug because then everyone else would question.

“Hey Syn. Can I talk to you?” She asked nicely, and he smiled. It wasn’t more of a ‘lets talk in private’ but more of a ‘do you have time for me to speak in your godly presence’ sort of way. I eyed her carefully.

“Don’t be so defensive…” He whispered and looked at me. I sighed and walked away to find Matt. I wasn’t mad at all, but I wasn’t being defensive. I was just protecting what is mine. Back off bitches, I peed on him first.

“MATT!” I yelled and everyone turned to look at me in alarm but went back to what they were doing because they noticed it was me. They already knew I had problems.

“YEEES!” He yelled just like I did.

“Does the show start soo-“I began to ask, but the lights went dim, and the techs started rushing around, and I heard the crowd begin to chant.

“That answered my question.” I laughed as my prized purple pinstripe guitar was put around my neck. I put the earpiece in, and grabbed my tiny purple pick.

“Lets rock these bitches.” I said laughing as we exited. Johnny went first, then Zacky, then Jimmy, then Brian, than Matt. I was the special case. I was introduced.

“HOW THE FUCK ARE Y’ALL DOIN’ TONIGHT?!” Matt yelled and the crowd screamed.

“Well as you know. This is the first show of our tour, so tonight is a very special night. But you know, I think there’s another thing that’s supposed to happen. Zacky do you know?” Matt said smiling and looked at my brother.

“Nah, man It’s just not coming to me.” He said with a smile.

“Rev?!” He yelled up and Jimmy banged the drums.

“Nah dude!” He yelled down and I started laughing.

“ITS MY BIRTHDAY BITCH!” I yelled and the crowd erupted into laughter.

“OHH YEAAH!” They all chorused into the microphones.

“M, get out here!” Matt called and I shook my head as I walked onstage, my heels clicking and shit.

“As we now know, it is our dearest Mercury Vengeance’s birthday. Should we sing her a song Seattle?” Matt asked into the mic.

“Now how old are you?” He asked me with that shit eating, dirt licking grin.

“I’m sixteen Matthew.” I replied.

“Alright, 1..2..3!” Matt started as Brian and Zacky played it on the guitar.

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Mercury, Happy Birthday to you!” They sang except for Johnny and Jimmy who remixed it as.

“You look like a monkey and you smell like one too!”

“Thanks Sunshine and Shorty!” I gave the thumbs up.

“So do you like your present so far?” He asked and I nodded.

“Well we have something else for you.”

He directed my attention to the huge screen, where all of the girls minus Michelle were standing in front of my house.

“Hey girl! Happy Birthday!” Val cheered and I waved.

“Oh my god! I miss you guys!” I said and she smiled.

“Hey Seattle!” Val said into the screen and the crowd cheered.

“Well, M we know its your birthday and we definitely didn’t forget it. So we all pitched in and we got you a little something. The camera was turned to a new car with a black bow on top of.. My eyes widened and my hands flew to my mouth. I started crying on stage in front of thousands of people. They bought me a Maserati Gt

“Oh my god…you didn’t!”

“Yes we did! We are keeping it in the garage until you get back!” She squealed and I started crying even harder. I went over and hugged my brother.

“Y-you bought me a motherfucking CAR!” I yelled and the crowd laughed a bit.

“Isn’t this just a beautiful moment?” Matt said. And I looked at him through tears and puffy eyes.

“Well you just ruined it now asshole.” I said and laughter erupted.

“I’ll see you later okay?!” Val yelled and I waved before the screen cut off and it started to mess up until there was an animated cover of the city of evil picture. I tried regaining myself as I readied my guitar in my position. I debated whether to play lead or rhythm and I figured I’d just start with lead.

I strummed my guitar a few times and Matt looked back at me with his eyebrows raised.
I pulled on my whammy bar and sent a guitar scream throughout the venue.

“ Let’s see Synyster Gates pull that out of his ass.” I said and Brian glared. The crowd erupted into laughter as Matt shook his head.

“Let us introduce you to a place called the City of Evil…” he started and I prepped for the song titled ‘Bat Country.” The lead was mostly the same as the rhythm so I just went along with it. I walked and danced around the set, and Matt had me do some backing vocals with Zacky and Brian. I made them sound like shit…he he.

I was pretty sweaty and disgusting by the middle of the set, and I got a water break. I noticed that for some reason, girls loved it when Brian and Zack spit beer into the crowd. I don’t even think Zacky brushed his teeth this morning…just kidding…I think.

I took the mic for a second.

“Okay guys so you want to hear a funny story?” I asked and they cheered.

“Yeah so this morning, after we checked out of our hotel. I thought it would be a nice idea to wear nothing but pants and a bra and go out in public.” I started and most of the guys cheered.

“Well my brother didn’t like it and I was basically tied down to the bus and lectured about sexual predators, on my fucking birthday.” I said and they started laughing mad hard.

“It’s not like we minded.” Brian said into the mic and Zacky shot him a look.

“And today, I most definitely learned to watch our for pedophiles like Brian around every corner. But there are so many fucking corners on our bus its ridiculous.” I said

“And so, because my brother is so nice to make sure I’m safe. You should all throw your bras at him because he likes it. You too guys.” I said into the microphone and the crowd laughed. A bra flew on stage right at him, and he read it.

“I want you to bang me like you bang your bass.” He read.

“Oh! This one’s for short shit!” Matt laughed and Johnny picked it up and put it on his mic stand, and he smirked proudly.

“Johnny’s getting it in.” I said and Matt took the mic from me again.

“I think we should start the next song, yeah?” He said laughing before he cued us in for ‘The Wicked End.” That was the final song of the night. We finished up, in all of our sweaty, glory.

“Thank you! Goodnight!” We called out on stage. I kept bowing until Matt had to come and pull me off of the stage.

“That was bomb!” I yelled and we all high fived.

“I made a funny on stage!” I cheered and Johnny patted my head.

“Yes you did. You also got Zacky covered in bras.” He snorted and I looked at me brother. He had about 2 hanging off his guitar.

“And that is the most action you will be getting in a year.” I snorted and he mocked me.

“Please. I get more action than Zacky…” I said and he looked at me with an eyebrow raise.

“Just kidding…jeez.” I said sneaking a look at Brian. His eyes said the same thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made this one nice and long for you guys. And stay tuned for the next few scandalous chapters.(Smirk)
Also i apologize for the long wait, i had lost my mojo for this story. But now its back!

Comment, or Brian will rape you...(thats not a threat is it)

*mV!*