Status: Active

Girl I Know

Shit Happens When You go to Tour Parties Lookin' Like a Stripper

(Mercury)

When we got back on the bus, we were actually sleeping on it this time. No hotels for me to streak in. Insert sad face. I had to figure out who I was going to be bunking with. I already knew who I wanted but I don’t know how we could stage this properly. I still felt horrible for lying to the guys about it.

“M, there are only five bunks on the bus for us. Your gonna have to bunk.” Matt said pouting at me.

“I aint sleeping with her. She kicks violently, and sometimes she does it on purpose.” Zacky said his eyes widening.

“I’m afraid of what she might put in my pants…” Johnny said. Brian rolled his eyes.

“Fine, she can stay with me.” He sighed and Matt just thought it worked out finely. It really did. Everyone got into their bunks except for me I went into the bathroom to pee and fix myself up for nighttime. It was pretty warm on here so I wore a pair of Zacky’s boxers and my baggy a7x t shirt. Don’t siblings share underwear all the time? Well me and Zacky do, but no he does not wear mine because apparently he is ‘too hung’ for women’s underwear. So he says…

I climbed into bed with Brian and scrambled over him so I was against the wall. He had me trapped against him, and he slung his arm over me and closed the curtain.

“Are you tired?” He asked and I shook my head no. He turned on the TV that hung from the top. We watched comedy central with the stand-up comedians. I turned to face him, just to kiss him but one peck turned into another, and we were full on making out. We tried to keep as still as possible since we were in dangerous territory. There was a sleeping Zack, four bunks down.

His hand slid down my side and dipped under the elastic of the boxers. I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes.

“Brian…we can’t.” I said but it came out as a breathy moan, as he brushed his lean finger against my wet core.

“What did you say?” He whispered.

“I said we can’t do this here.” I whispered. He suddenly plunged one finger into me and I bit my lip. Tears were welling in my eyes because I was fighting so hard to hold back. He slowly started pumping them inside of me, and I let out soft gasps of air as I held him, as he held me.

“Shh, just let me make you feel good baby.” He murmured so low, you would have to be as close as I was to hear it.

He added two fingers and increased the pace. I nearly made an audible moan but he silenced me with his lips. He kissed me harder as he pumped faster and faster inside of me, even adding a third finger. The slight amount of pain mixed with the pleasure and it was making my head spin.

‘Brian.’ I mouthed, as a tear leaked from my eye. I was so close and he knew it. He went deeper inside of me and he brushed against a spot that made me squeak. My walls clenched around his fingers as I was almost there. My breathing became shallower, and I opened my mouth, but no words escaped as I came over his fingers. He gently rubbed over me before he pulled away and licked his fingers.

“You taste delicious.” He said and I crinkled my nose.

“That’s kinky.” I giggled and he rolled his eyes. When I closed my legs on top of each other I still felt a tingling but I ignored it and draped my arm over his naked chest and he put his arm around me.

---

“Rise and Shine! We’re in CANADA!” Jimmy yelled and pulled back our curtains. I don’t know why this guy was prancing around at 9 in the morning but hey, he does what he wants.

“What’s so great about Canada?” I grumbled.

“Silly they’ve got penguins!” He cheered.

“No they don’t…penguins live at the South Pole.”

“You’re telling me that I woke up in fucking duck boxers, prancing around the tour bus for some penguins…and there aint even no damn penguins?” He said and I laughed.

“Sorry sunshine!” I called out.

“FUCK!” He yelled before going into the mini kitchen.

“One by one, penguins are stealing the Rev’s sanity.” Brian mumbled as we got out of bed. I nearly fell out of bed since it was so high up but Brian caught me.

“You shut up. I didn’t fall; gravity was just being an ass.” I said before he could laugh. I went to the bathroom again because I had to pee. I ended up changing into more comfortable sweatpants, and a tight tank top that showed by bellybutton ring. I was in the mirror putting my hair up into a high side ponytail.

“I said my lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss be poppin. I’m standin at my locker, and all the boys be stoppin’. I said my lip gloss is poppin, my lip gloss is cool. All the boys keep jockin’, they chase me after school.” I said putting my hair up, and shaking my hips from side to side.

“Cherry, Vanilla, flavors is a virtue they, lovin lip gloss universal. The boys really like it…” I sang before I saw Zacky standing behind me in the mirror. He had his arms crossed and he had bed hair. Not to mention his eyes were confused and his eyebrows were arched.

“The boys like what now?” He asked and I was so guilty.

“They like my lip gloss…” I said sheepishly and he shook his head.

“M, your lip gloss aint poppin. I need to use the bathroom.” He said shooing me out and I giggled.

“Zacky doesn’t like my lip gloss.” I said giggling.

“His lip gloss is cheap that’s why.” Brian said rolling his eyes and I smiled widely.

“Bri you’re cute.” I said and he smirked.

“What about me?” Jimmy asked pouting.

“Oh no you’re sexy.” I said waving my hand and he gave Brian a sneaky look.

“Jealous Gates?” He asked. Being Jimmy you just couldn’t not play along with him.

“So jealous Rev. I have no resolve for life anymore! I should just kill myself!” He said pretending to cry and he fell to the floor in ‘agony’.

“Brian….get up.” I said rolling my eyes as I poured me some cereal. I jammed a spoon into my heaping bowl of Fruit Loops and Jimmy and Brian looked at me like I was some kind of animal.

“Why do you need so much?!” Jimmy asked and I smiled with cereal bits packing my cheeks.

“Are…you f-shaying… that I'm f-at?!” I asked with milk and cereal shooting out of my mouth.

“Ew M. Not very attractive.” Brian grimaced and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I just wanted to know why toucan Sam was pecking the fuck out of your mouth for his goddamn fruit loops!” He yelled and I nearly choked on the cereal as I swallowed it.

“Jesus Rev your hilarious!” I said laughing, before I scooped more into my mouth. Toucan Sam was about to join the Trix rabbit because he just got his shit jacked.

“You know Matt is going to kick your ass because those were his fruit loops, and you just ate most of it.” Brian said and my eyes widened. I slowly turned my head to the bunks where I heard Matt stirring.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” I said trying to eat all the cereal but that wasn’t a good idea. The beast was awakening… I heard his bed creak as he got out of it and Jimmy scrambled to put the box back, while I tried scarfing it all down. I saw his legs swing down from the bed and I was nearly crying from laughing with my cheeks full of loops of fruit.

Matt walked into the kitchen rubbing his pretty little eyes. I hid the bowl inside of the mini fridge before he was coherent enough to see what was going on.

“Good morning Matthew.” Jimmy cheered waving. I looked back at the pantry and the box was half sticking out. Gah! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

“Hey, M what’s in your mouth?”

“Y-our…d-ick.” I said and he made a face. I was still trying to chew it up and swallow it. He suddenly sniffed the air and I knew he caught it.

“Where….are...my…fruit loops.” He asked looking around at all of us. I swallowed the sweet cereal with a big gulp.

“What fruit loops Matty?” I asked innocently and he walked over to the pantry were the slightly beheaded toucan Sam was poking out.

“These.” He said holding the box up. Oh by the look on his face he knew it was me. He was just playing coy.

“Uhh-I…uhh, ZACKY DID IT!” I yelled before I sprinted out of the bus and into the lot of the venue. Like where all of the tour buses were parked, that area. I saw the Disturbed bus, the My Chemical Romance bus, and the Escape the Fate bus. I knew there were more bands but they probably weren’t here yet.

Matt was chasing after me as I yelled and screamed.

“M, you know fruit loops are mine!” He yelled.

“You don’t need it Matt! I’m just a child! Trix are for kids!”

“They aren’t trix you idiot!” He yelled back laughing and I stopped because I was laughing way too hard. He caught me and picked me up from behind, and took me back to the bus.

“Aw man! Foiled again!” I said giggling and Matt gave me a noogie.

“NO! Your messing up my hair you ass! It buuurns!” I yelled and he stopped. I hit his chest and it was like my hand cracked and bounced back.

“Holy shit, get soft. Take a page from Zacky’s cookbook will ya?” I said and he narrowed his eyes. I smiled brightly before I scrambled over to Brian and sat in his lap.

“See Brian is a little soft. Just around his tummy though.” I said poking at him and he made a weird face.

Soon Johnny and Zacky were out and they were all talking about their show later, and how awesome their tour is going to be. I was still perched upon Brian’s lap, I got bored so…

“JESUS BRIAN STOP TOUCHING ME THERE!” I yelled loudly, and everyone whipped around. I scrambled off of his lap as if I had been victimized. He looked at me with wide eyes and a scared expression filled with disbelief.

“WHAT?!” They all yelled, including him.

“And where exactly were you touching my sister?” Zacky asked getting pissed. Brian looked like he wanted to shoot me, but in the playful kind of way. Like he couldn’t believe I just did that.

“I-I wasn’t touching your s-sister!” He said laughing at the absurdity.

“IT’S NOT FUNNY?! WHY WERE YOU TOUCHING M? WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I STARTED TOUCHING YOU? HUH?” Zacky yelled jumping on Brian and touching him all over. He grabbed his crotch and Brian’s eyes widened.

“DUDE!” Brian yelled laughing and Zacky cracked a smirk but he was still serious.

“YOU DON’T LIKE IT DO YOU?!”

“GET OFF MY DICK!” Brian yelled pushing Zacky off and they both started laughing their asses off.

“Zacky you idiot, Brian didn’t touch me.” I said through laughter. His green eyes widened and they glared down at me in disbelief.

“SO YOU MEAN THAT I GRABBED SYN”S DICK FOR NOTHING?” He yelled and I snorted.

“You’re acting like you’ve never touched it before. Zacky we all know you just love his dick.” I said and his eye started twitching.

“What’s the difference? Everyone loves my dick.” Brian said cockily…he he…

“True dat.” Jimmy said adjusting his glasses nonchalantly.

---
Avenged Sevenfold was on the main stage, my boys were already playing but I didn’t feel like hanging back stage this time. I’d have the chance any other time. I could hear Matt’s booming voice from near the merch booth. There were free sevenfold tattoos at the merch booth and I saw lots of death bats in the making. I was retarded; I’d never even gotten a death bat after all this time. I guess I could just do it now, it was free. I think you had to buy the merch first but I guess since I was Zacky’s sister I could just not buy merch and get it anyway. Pfsh, I helped design that shit. I walked up to the booth, and a guy who looked to be around at least 25 doing the tattoos.

“Sup Bro.” I said casually and he nodded his head towards me.

“Hey, you getting a tat?” He asked and I nodded.

“Yeah, that’s kind of why I’m here.” I laughed and he smirked.

“Aren’t you a little young to be here alone, let alone getting a tattoo?” He asked looking up at me and I smirked, my devious little smirk.

“Dude I have four, and my brother is already on stage.” He looked up at me and he recognized me almost instantly.

“Oh you’re the little firecracker we were told about.” He laughed and I nodded.

“Alright kid, sit down.” He said and I smirked again

The tattoo didn’t take that long, maybe until the end of the guys’ set. By the time he finished it and cleaned it up and bandaged it, I heard Matt scream the final lines to the song. I had gotten it on the back of my neck, and the death bat had a purple bow on the head. Under each wing I had ‘Bri’ and ‘Zacky’ put there because I just love the two so much.

“Thanks, it looks awesome!” I said standing up and stretching a bit.

“Your welcome, it was no problem.” He said nicely and I waved him off and went to the stage in search of them. I saw them walk off the stage, and I huffed because now I would have to go back and find them backstage. I quickly turned on my heel to hurry over but I bumped into a hard chest and I was sent tumbling down.

“Oh shit I’m sorry!” He said before he lent his hand down to me. He wore black skinny jeans with checkered Vans, and a Devil Wears Prada t-shirt. That was stupid, they weren’t even playing. He had long black hair that was styled crazily and eyeliner around his light blue eyes. He was really cute, and he had his lip pierced on the left side.

I took his hand and he helped me up.

“Nah it’s okay! I was hurrying to get to stage and I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going…and yeah, I’m really sorry.” I said smiling sheepishly. He did a hair flip and I laughed.

“I actually didn’t mind bumping into you; I just didn’t expect you to fall. So I’m sorry for that, but I think I just got lucky.” He said sweetly, with his smooth voice. It caused me to blush.

“You’re so cute when you blush.” He said stepping closer and I laughed and blushed more. It was nice to be complemented you know.

“Thanks…I’m sorry what’s your name?”

“Jake.” He said and I nodded.

“Thanks dude.” I said finishing my sentence. He looked at me with a cute confused face.

“Well if you were going to call me dude, why did you ask for my name?” He asked sheepishly.

“Because I didn’t know it before, and now I do!” I said laughing and bouncing on my toes.

“You seem like a really cool chick, you want to hang out here sometime?” He said and I nodded

“Yeah, yeah, that sounds cool. The concert is going to be here tomorrow as well so we can hang tomorrow.” I said and he nodded, he reached into his pocket and took out his phone.

“Gimme your number so I can text you later.” He said and I nodded, taking out my phone. We swapped numbers and I saved him as ‘Jake the Snake’. That gay game we all played in elementary school or something, don’t lie you did too.

“Sweet, I’ll see you later.” He said leaning down and pecking my cheek. I smiled at him and I made a weird face after he left. Why the hell did he do that, that was just weird. The kiss left a tingly feeling on my cheek and I touched it, my stomach fluttered a bit but they were nowhere near the roaring pterodactyls in there whenever I just looked at Brian.

Speaking of pterodactyls, I turned to see Brian lookingglaring at me with a pissed off expression. Mine faltered when I saw him; I ran over to him and grabbed his shoulders.

“What was that?” He asked gesturing over my shoulder. He was glaring down at me hard, and the way he just looked at me made me want to cry.

“What was what?” I asked confused. I honestly didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Are you seriously just denying it right after I just saw you? What were you doing with that guy, and why were you giggling like an idiot, and why was he kissing you?!” He asked grabbing my arms. My eyes turned soft and apologetic. I really hadn’t meant anything by it; I thought it was just friendly.

“Brian will you just calm down for a second-" I started to explain with a half smile at the fact that he completely misunderstood. But that smile was erased quickly when he interrupted me.

“I’m not gonna calm down when you are just flirting with random guys. I mean how do I know if this is the first time!” He yelled and if I could have shot lasers from my eyes with just a glare, I would have. The fact that he thought I would cheat on him made me sad.

“Brian shut the fuck up!” I yelled and he looked taken aback and more pissed than ever.

“I was telling you to calm the fuck down so I could calmly explain, but no you just had to yell! I bumped into that guy and I fell and he helped me up and we started some chill conversation and we’re going to just hang out as friends tomorrow before the main sets play, and we are going to go watch the concert!” I said more assertively, but he didn’t buy it.

“Why did he kiss you?”

“I don’t know, he just kissed me on the cheek and told me I was pretty. I didn’t mind it, because he was cute, and everyone appreciates a complement once in a while. But I legit don’t know why he kissed me, and it’s not even like me kissed me on the lips! It was just on my cheek!” I was telling the complete honest to god truth, and I hoped he could see it in my eyes.

“So it’s okay for guys to kiss you, just because they are cute?” He asked a defensively and he crossed his arms over his chest. Was he insinuating that I was a whore?!

“Are you calling me a whore?!” I yelled and he kept his expression.

“I don’t know.” He said and my heart broke. I sighed and peered up at his angry eyes.

“Brian I do admit that he is cute, but you can’t tell me you haven’t stared at other girls besides me.” I said crossing my arms and staring at him expectantly.

“I can’t.” He said looking away from me, knowing that I had a point.

“Exactly, but I don’t care about that because that would just be stupid. I don’t care if other guys flirt with me because then it reminds me that I have you, and you are so much more than some cute guy. I want to violate you most times in ways that are and should be illegal. He’s just a kid like me, he’s not my type to date but I could see us as awesome friends, and I’ve had a crush on you since I was fucking 10. Don’t you think that is enough?”
I said looking up at him, and his expression faded. I felt like the tables have turned and I was the mature one in this relationship.

“I can’t believe you would think I would possibly cheat on you…” I said tears starting to get past my eyes. They rolled down my cheeks, and I bet he felt like an ass, he should.

“M…” He said and I shook my head. No I was going to be mad at him, he was being such an asshole, and he honestly made me want to punch him in the face at the same time.

“I can’t believe you think I’m a whore…” I said softly, looking away from him and shaking my head.

“Babe…” He said touching my arm, and my hands curled tightly into fists. I needed to walk away before I punched him again. I jerked away from him.

“No! I’m not your babe!” I snapped before I turned and walked away from him and back onto the bus.

“I can’t believe him! Just calling me a fucking whore for having a conversation! I don’t know who this guy thinks he is, but Synyster Gates better get his head out of his ass! I should fucking shove that guitar up his ass for all he knows. He’ll taste those strings…” I grumbled as I paced around the bus angrily.

How dare he?! I laughed cynically.” What’s the point…I’m just an irresponsible little whore that Brian has to deal with.” I said before the feeling of sadness and emptiness washed over me. I had just realized that Brian and I had our first fight as a couple. I slunk down onto the couch and grabbed the remote control. Everything in here smelt like him and it made my heart ache. Was I just overreacting to his overreaction? Well that’s one thing we share…

I heard the door open and boisterous laughter filled the bus. I curled up into the cushion. I still didn’t want to see him.

“JUST A SPOONFUL OF JIMMY HELPS THE WHOLE WORLD GO DOWN!” I heard my sunshine yell and I smiled. He didn’t even know I was sad, and he still made me feel better.

“Where’s M?” Zacky asked and I rolled my eyes. He pretended to look over me when I was literally right there.

“Maybe she’s eating my fruit loops somewhere.” Matt said and I rolled my eyes.

“Nah dude, she’s probably asleep.” Johnny said.

“You are all idiots.” I said deadpanned as they crashed onto the couch minus Brian. He just ignored me and went to his bunk. He knew that I didn’t want to talk to him so he was being smart.

“There she is!” Zacky chirped I wanted to tell him to shut up.

“I see you are fruit loop free.” Matt said. It was one time!

“Matty are you ever gonna let that go?! I’ll get you a new box!” I yelled laughing.

“YOU CANT REPLACE THE LOVE OF FRUIT LOOPS!” He yelled and I started laughing.

“Matty you’re silly.” I poked at his dimples, and he yawned.

“Whoa is that your yawn button?” I asked and he rolled his eyes.

“No, I'm just really tired, we all are. Its only 6, but I’ve gotta take a nap because there is an after party later and the Shads-man has to look good for the ladies.”

“I’m telling Valary.” I simply said and he sighed and smacked my arm.

“I miss that bitch.” I pouted.

“My wife isn’t a bitch.”

“Matt get over yourself she isn’t even your wife yet.” I said and he laughed.

“Well she will be and everyone knows it so why not claim it now.” He said and I sighed.

“Matt we all know you basically pissed on Val when I was like three.”

“I what?”

“You know to mark your territory.” I said and he pushed my shoulder.

“Matty can I come to the after party? I need to get good and drunk.” I said and he raised his eyebrows and glared.

“You sounded like Gates, and you aren’t getting drunk anywhere.”

“Chill bitch, I don’t want to get drunk yet. I am but a child.” I said.

“Mercury Baker you better not touch one alcoholic beverage.”

“Is that a code for saying get drunk? Cause its cool if your only saying it cause Zacky’s here.”

“I’m serious.” He said giving me his serious face.

“Fine. I won’t drink.” I spit on my hand and held it up.

“Gross.”

“Man up Shadows.” I said and he shrugged and spit on his hand and we shook it.

“GUYS THAT’S GROSS!!” Johnny yelled. Jimmy churned spit in his mouth and fired it onto his hand.

“C’mere Christ.” He said and started chasing Johnny around with his nasty spit covered hands.

“You can have this.” I said wiping my spit on Matty’s pant leg.

“M, you are so nasty.” He laughed wiping his hand on his pants as well.

“I’m growing up around you guys aren’t I?”

“True.” He said and I laughed.

“Matt get some sleep. You need to look fresh later. Get to bed.” I said smacking his butt as he stood up.

“Ow, no need to get kinky.” He said and I started laughing. Matt always made me feel better, I almost forgot about assfa- Brian.

“Are you all going to bed?” I asked and they nodded.

“Well I’ll wake you up so we can get ready; I’ll just be on the couch.”

“Whoa whoa, who said you are going?” Zacky asked me.

“STARSHINE CAN GO WHERE SHE WANTS!” Jimmy yelled and we all stared at him like ‘wtf?’

“Well, Shads-man says I can, we spit shook on it.” I said and he rolled his eyes.

“Fine but you better get to bed too, because we are leaving at 9 and we aren’t coming back until tomorrow morning.” Zacky said smirking and Matt and Jimmy high fived.

“Damn then I guess I’ll just crash here. You know so that we can all get drunk together later.” I said lounging back on the couch.

“NO!” They literally all yelled as they retreated to their bunks.

“Pfsh…men.” I said shaking my head, as I changed the channel.

---

“Damn you look sexy.” Jimmy said biting his lip and nodding his head and I started laughing and I shook my hips a little.

“Ohh, gurrrl!” He said in a high pitched voice and I giggled.

“Mercury I don’t approve.” Zacky said looking at me as he came out from the back fixing his shirt.

“ZACK WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME?!” Johnny yelled and I glommed onto him.

“Do you see this?! Do you see this?! I’m getting some!” He yelled and I pushed him away.

“Mercuryyy! At least put on a sweater, you are all….exposed.” Zacky said cringing and I put my hands on my hips.

“Zacky stop. If I want to look like a stripper then I will!” I said and everyone minus Brian cheered. Brian enjoyed this outfit way too much. He was fighting back a boner I knew it.

“Are you guys ready to leave?”

“Not with you looking like that.” Zacky said crossing his arms.

“Why not?!”

“BECAUSE I DON’T WANT MEN STARING AT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A PIECE OF MEAT.”

“WELL I DO!” I yelled back and he looked confused. Brian’s glare shot over to my direction and I smirked.

“Zachary James Baker. I am sixteen and I’ll do what I want!”

“You aren’t walking around like that, I’m sorry.”

“That’s like me saying you can never play guitar ever again. I like dressing this way.”

“Like a stripper?” Jimmy asked and I looked over at him and winked.

“O yeah.” I said and Zacky rolled his eyes.

“I’ll be too drunk to notice later so fuck it.” He said and I smirked in satisfaction. I don’t even like dressing like a stripper most times, but this outfit was sexy and it was making Brian jealous.

“WOO! PARTAY!” Me and Matty yelled and I jumped on his back as we exited the bus, and walked back over to the venue we were at. The party was in the pit where the crowd listened during shows. It was just an open club where the concrete was the dance floor, with booze, loud music, and lights flashing. And let’s not forget my favorite part, the food.

“Hey how ya doing man?” I heard Matt say to s guy with wild hair, a sleepy look on his face and skinny jeans with a bandana around his neck. I knew who that was…holy shit.

“Nah, nothing much dude. We’re just waiting to start the party, and now we can.” He said smiling and the guys laughed. I just stared…Ronnie fucking Radke was standing mere feet from me and I couldn’t even jump him.

“Who is the chick?” He asked smirking in my direction and I snapped out of it immediately. Zacky decided to answer for me.

“She’s my sister.”

“Shut up, I have a name. It’s Mercury.” I said poking his chub.

“Awesome.”

“Oh my gosh, Ronnie Radke thinks I’m awesome…” I said dreamily and he laughed.

“You wanna meet the rest of the guys?” He asked and I lit up.

“Oh boy would I!” I said sarcastically and I took his arm and while he walked I skipped as I met Bryan Money, Max Green, and Robert Ortiz.

“Dude you totally look like Slash.” I said and Robert smirked.

“I think I’m gonna call you Bobert.” I said and they laughed.

“I like you kid…wait how old ARE you?” Bryan asked getting in my face and looking at me like I was some kind of experiment.

“I just recently turned sixteen.” I said and they all looked surprised.

“Are you serious?” Ronnie asked and I nodded.

“I could have sworn you were legal.” He said and I started laughing my ass off.

“Well since we are your new friends, we now must get you a present.” Max said and I raised my eyebrows.

“Mercury, meet Morgan.” Ronnie said handing me a red cup.

“Are you giving me alcohol?” I asked smirking, and he mocked offense.

“Dear child, are you accusing me of letting you drink?”

“Yes.”

“You are one smart motherfucker!” He yelled and I took the cup.

“There’s more coke in it than liquor so enjoy.” He said and I shrugged and took a sip. It was actually really good. Soon I couldn’t remember where I had left my brother, or why Bobert was shirtless, but I was dancing with Ronnie and Max.

“You two should totally go gay for each other. I’d pay to see that shit.” I said giggling, the liquor and alcohol currently in my system was making me feel loopy, but I would have probably paid to see that shit fully sober.

“We’ll pass.” Max said and I pouted. I caught a glimpse of who I thought was Mikey way over yonder. My eyes widened and I made my way over through the crowd and I tapped him. He turned around and looked at me confused.

“I’m sorry, you might not know me. But hi, I’m Mercury Baker…Zacky Vengenencess sister…and you are Milky Way so I just thought I’d say hi, cuz you’re awesome.” I said and he laughed and fixed his glasses.

“Hey kid what’s up.” He said and took a sip of his drink.

“Yo, who is the chick?” I heard a voice ask and I turned around to see Frank Iero and Gerard Way standing there in the flesh. This couldn’t end up good, because I was tipsy and there was no telling what I would say.

“Holy shit.” I murmured and they looked scared.

“Hey guys, I’m Mercury Baker, ZV’s sister.” I said waving and they all smiled.

“Aren’t you a little young to be drinking?” Frank asked me and I smiled.

“Oh no no no, Frankie. My best buddy Ronnie gave me some.” I said and he laughed.

“Ronnie would give under aged kids alcohol.”

“I’m not under aged, I’m sixteen!” I said and Gerard laughed.

“I think you’ve had enough.”

“Incest.” I said randomly and they looked confused.

“You two should totally incest with each other.” I said and they looked at each other and shrugged. Gee kissed Mikey and my eyes widened. Frank and I started laughing our asses off as they pulled away and Mikey fixed his glasses.

“Oh don’t worry, this happens all the time. We’re just drunk.”

“Well then I don’t want to be there when you are hammered…wait yes I do…’I said putting my finger on my chin and pretending to ponder. Wow I’ve wanted to see some gay action all night…what is wrong with me?

“Where is Bobert?” I asked and Bob Bryar just appeared out of fuckin nowhere.

“Silly he’s right here!” Frankie said leaning on my shoulder.

“No no no no, I mean my Bobert from Escape the Fate.” I said and he shrugged.

“You can be a Bobert too! But then I’d get confused…ahh fuck it you’re Bobby.” I said and he smirked.

“I’m down for that.” He said and I laughed. To the side I heard Mikey and Frank arguing over the plural term for moose.

“No dude, I’m pretty sure is mooses!” Frank said looking dead serious.

“You fuck, its Moosi.” Mikey said fixing his glasses. They went at it for about a good five minutes before me and Gerard both smacked them over the head.

“Fuck off! It’s meese!” We both yelled before we looked at each other and just started laughing.

“This right here is beautiful. Because now, I dub you my new brother. Even though you aren’t.” I said looking at him with a glazed look and he just laughed, and took a sip of his drink.

“And what does that make me?’ Frankie asked pouting.

“My new best friend with benefits.” I said winking and he laughed.

“What about me? I’m Milky Way.”

“No you’re the moose guy.” I said and we all started laughing all over again.

“M!” I heard someone call me, and I turned around to see Zacky making his way over to me. I handed my cup to Bobby. I was still swaying my hips to the beat of the music. I felt so good right now, like I was floating on a cloud.

“What the fuck…are you doing?” he asked like he was trying to register everything in his brain at the same time. He just might injure himself…

“Zacky I’m dancing with my new best friend.” I said like he was stupid.

“With benefits.” Frankie smirked and Zack laughed realizing it was his good old buddy.

“Mercury Baker did you have any alcohol?” He asked trying to be serious. He was well on his way to being smashed out of his mind.

“Of course not Zacky you are just drunk.” I said making him seem silly, and make myself seem at least sober. His face melted into a drunken happy look.

“Aiiight.” He said and I laughed slightly. I spun him around and pushed him towards a crowd of girls.

“Knock it in.” I called out after him and he stuck up his middle finger and flipped me off.

My original plan was to go back to the guys of MCR and Ronnie, but I just bumped into someone again. I got myself together and looked at the familiar face.

“Hey.” Jake smiled at me and I flashed him another smile.

“Sup dude, what are you doing here?” I asked in confusion taking a sip of his drink. I didn’t care at this point I was just thirsty.

“I always seem to be bumping into you. And my friend knows one of the bands that play here so he got me in.” He explained and a smile broke out onto my face and I nodded.

“Awesome. Do you want to dance?” I asked and he smirked.

“Of course.” He said and we got into the rhythm together. Zacky may have been the rhythm guitarist but my hips don’t lie either. He snaked his arm around my waist as we danced under the flashing lights. I almost wished I was dancing with Brian right now, but he was most likely drunk beyond comprehension, and I was still pretty upset with him.

“You are a great dancer.” He said and I smirked.

“Thanks, I try.” I said rather flirtatiously, but I don’t think I meant for it to sound that way. Tequila really does your ass over.

“You wanna get out of here? You know where the music isn’t so you know….loud?” He asked and I assumed that he just wanted to talk.

“Yeah sure!” I said and he grabbed my hand and lead me through the crowd and over to an area astray from the lot, near where the buses were parked. We were leaned up against a grey tour bus, just talking.

“So is this your first big party?” He asked and I nodded.

“Yup. I’m rolling with the big boys this tour. I’m probably gonna have the worst hangover tomorrow morning.”

“Wait you’re on tour?” He asked and I nodded.

“Yeah I’m with my brother and the rest of Avenged.” He nodded in understanding.

“Now that you say that, I did notice you had an uncanny resemblance of Vengeance.”

“I’m not sure whether to take that as a complement or an insult.” I laughed and he scratched the back of his neck. He was nervous, but I didn’t get why.

“Nah it’s a good thing. You know for a chick.”

“I was about to say, my brother will welcome you with open arms.” I said and his eyes widened.

“He’s gay?!” He asked and I nearly shot the liquid out of my mouth.

“No! no! He’s as straight as a line, but I think he curves a bit for Gates.” I said and he laughed. He had nice teeth; I remember when Brian’s teeth got fucked up when he got in a fight. Nothing braces couldn’t fix.

“I’m just saying I knew you were his sister because your eyes are amazing.” He said and I giggled.

“So you think Zacky’s eyes are dreamy don’t cha. I bet you would stare into them all day.” I laughed and he chuckled and got closer to me, shifting his weight on his right room.

“I’d rather stare into yours.” He said and something went off in my head on why Syn was so careful. He leaned down and tilted his head and closed his eyes as he hovered over my face. I could smell a bit of alcohol on his breath.

“No, wait.” I said holding up my hand so he nearly kissed my palm.

“What’s the problem?” He asked seeming a bit irritated and I was surprised in his change in attitude.

“I c-cant kiss you.” I said.

“Why not, It’s not like you are taken or anything.” He said and I cursed myself.

“Actually I am, and I just can’t.” I said and he didn’t look convinced at all.

“Do you just not want to kiss me?” He asked looking increasingly pissed.

“I can’t kiss you because I’m committed, and I wouldn’t kiss you if I wasn’t. You’re not who you appear to be, you’re being a fucking dick.”

I spat back getting angrier. There wasn’t about to be two motherfuckers pissing me off today. But in the back of my mind I was praying that by some miracle Brian would show up already!

“Shh…nobody has to know…” He said pinning me against the bus, with my body between his arms. I was too much in shock, and the alcohol slowed me down too much to actually react. He hungrily pressed his lips to mine with force and I felt disgusting. Brian was the only person I’d really kissed before, and now I just felt dirty. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away, but he was much stronger than me, even in his drunk state.

“No…s-mh-stop.” I said but he just kept resisting. I heard the sound of angry footsteps and a hand grabbed his shoulder and literally ripped him off of me. I recognized those fingers anywhere. I held my chest as I felt like I was about to pass out. The fear, the drunken state, and all the emotions settled heavily in my chest and I felt like I couldn’t handle it.

“What the fu-” Jake yelled as Brian grabbed him by his shirt and pinned him up against the wall, his feet even left the floor. Brian seemed to be forever saving me from these all too familiar situations. What is this the third time?

“NOW WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WERE JUST DOING?!” I heard him scream, looking at him with a glare that would make the devil cry. Jake just looked scared and confused, with a Brian holding him by the neck. I think I would shit bricks if I were him.

“Uhh…”

“ANSWER ME!” He yelled and I curled up in a ball and leaned against a tire. Tears were streaking down my face as I held myself and cried. I heard a slam and I noticed that Brian had thrown him back into the bus, and held him against it.

“What is it with you motherfuckers thinking you can just FUCK WITH HER LIKE THAT?! IF SHE SAYS NO YOU BACK THE FUCK OFF!” Brian yelled dropping him to the ground.

“It’s not my fault she basically just jumped on my dick.” He said smirking and now I was mad. Nothing of the sort had ever happened. He must be suicidal for saying that to Brian of all people.

There was a vein bulging from his neck and his face was twisted into a ferocious scowl. His sleeveless shirt allowed me to see the full extent of his arms, under his tattoos. His eyes were blazing with anger, and they looked a midnight black. His jaw was set and his muscles were tensed, just waiting to lash out and beat his face in. Holy shit, Brian was furious…I was scared for our lives…yeah mine too…

“What did you just say?” He whispered lowly and Jake smirked.

“It’s not my fault that slut, came chasing my dick.” He repeated slowly, and put emphasis on ‘slut’. I was not a slut, if I wasn’t crying I would have curb stomped that asshole.

I almost missed it when I blinked, but Brian literally growled and swung his fist full force at Jake’s face. I heard a sickening crack as his nose broke, or his tooth loosened, and he fell to the floor nearly unconscious. My eyes widened, he lay limply bleeding out onto the pavement, and Brian was glaring so hard that I thought he expected Jake to burst into flames.

“Brian?” I asked, and his body loosened. He turned and looked at me with a look that made me inhale sharply. He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.

“What the fuck were you thinking?! Getting drunk and then going off with some shady guy who you know I didn’t fucking like from the minute I saw him! Do you see why I do these things for you?! Do you see why I’m so protective, because then shit like this happens! Mercury last time I wasn’t there for you, you were fucking raped! Do you really think that I am just going to let you run off and do whatever you want without a fucking care?! But you obviously don’t give a fuck about what I do, so next time don’t expect me to pull your ass out of your fucking mess because you think you are such a fucking adult and can make every single fucking decision for yourself!” He yelled and I flinched.

“And another thing! Why are you getting drunk at a fucking TOUR PARTY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKING ARE?!” He yelled his voice becoming increasingly louder. Tears were spilling from my eyes and it just looked like they were getting him angrier. I’ve never heard him say ‘fuck’ in one sitting than I have now…

“You aren’t crying your way out of this one!! You need to understand that you are only fucking sixteen and you shouldn’t be making these adult decisions!”

“If I’m so fucking sixteen what are YOU doing fucking me? Don’t you think that’s something to leave up to the adults?!” I yelled back and he looked shocked, and even angrier.

“MERCURY GODDAMN BAKER IF YOU DON’T SHUT THE FUCK UP!” He yelled and I narrowed my eyes.

“YOU CANT RESPOND TO THAT CAN YOU?!” I yelled and we were just in a full out argument.

“HOW DOES ME FUCKING YOU EXCUSE YOU FROM GETTING DRUNK?! I do admit that our relationship is wrong, but M it’s our fucking business. And don’t you even try to blame this on me now when you are the one going out and getting drunk at sixteen!”

“Whoa Brian! You started getting drunk when you were fucking fourteen! You’ve don’t so much worse things than I have and you are yelling at me for it?!”

“M that’s the point! You are already doing better than I am, but now that I’m seeing you go through the same thing I did, I don’t want you to be like me! I don’t want you to make the same mistakes that I did! I was s fucking idiot when I was a kid! I don’t regret it, but goddamn Mercury you aren’t me! You don’t have to do everything I do!” That hit me.

“I don’t want you to keep comparing yourself to me or anyone else. It doesn’t matter what everyone else does because they aren’t and can never be you! You have to understand that you aren’t meant to live up to anyone else’s standards. You have your own, not mine, not Zacky’s, not anyone’s…damn I feel like I’m talking to a fucking child!” He yelled and I glared at him

“WELL IT’S BECAUSE YOU ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOT! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING! AND SINCE I AM SUCH A FUCKING CHILD, I WILL ACT LIKE ONE!” I screamed and he just glared. He grabbed my face with his hands and leaned down to me, his hips were pressed flush against mine.

“M, shut up. Stop being immature, I know you really aren’t.” He said and I continued.

“No, Brian I’m a child. I’m an annoying, bitchy, imitative chi-” I said before he pressed his lips against mine. I had felt the spark I haven’t in a while, but I pulled away.

“No….maybe I just need to grow up. You know until I’m enough for you.” I growled and ripped away from him. I ran my way back into the crowd and purposefully got lost in it. I spotted Ronnie and Bobert over by the drinks and I made my way over.

I needed to forget him…
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit! another fight :( but it gets worse. And by worse i mean better and more drama filled XD
Comments for sexy angry brian(rawr)

*mV*