Status: Active

Girl I Know

Wicked Game

Chapter 30
(Mercury)

“Shh! M, don’t fuck it up!” Val said mixing bright orange dye in a dish and I went into the shower and grabbed a bottle of Candy’s conditioner. I knew it was hers since it was the most expensive brand in the entire bathroom.

Val finished mixing the dye, and I was giggling the entire time as I unscrewed the bottle and she poured its entire contents into the conditioner. I shook it up and Val started cleaning up the dye products.

“What are they going to say when it smells like dye in here?!” I asked and her eyes widened.

“Uh, I just re dyed my roots blonde.” She said and I nodded.

“Do you think she will notice?” I asked and Val shrugged. We heard the guys and we started panicking.

“Val they won’t believe you, your hair is dry!” She went over to the sink and wet her hair before she toweled it off and put the towel around her neck.

“Okay awesome.” I said and we high fived. I couldn’t wait to see Candy’s reaction when her hair turned out orange. We walked out of the bathroom and Matt looked at us confused.

“What were you two doing in there?” He asked smirking.

“No dirty thoughts Matthew Charles.” I pointed my finger and he flipped me off.

“Oh I was just dying my roots blonde again.” She smiled. Matt didn’t buy it though.

“Val your roots were blonde when you got here. What did you two do?” He asked laughing and raising his eyebrows.

“M I can’t lie to him.” She pouted and I laughed.

“Okay Matt we put orange dye in Candy’s conditioner.” I said and he burst out laughing.

“You guys are evil!!” He yelled and I nodded.

“Of course! But you can’t tell Brian!!” I said and he nodded.

“I wouldn’t…I don’t like that chick either.” He said and I laughed.

“Good to know I’m not the only smart one here.”

“Why are you doing that to her though?”

“Because I want her gone.” I said almost with a growl.

“Well you’ve got me.” He said bumping my fist.

“With the power of the Sanders clan…victory is MINE!” I yelled and they both laughed.
“Wait where are Brian and Candy?” Val asked seeing as they were nowhere in sight.

“Oh I think they both went to the beach near here.” Matt said looking in the direction of the door.

“What? Brian hates going to the beach without us.” I said and he shrugged.

“I guess Candy wanted to go alone if you know what I’m saying.” He said changing the tone of his voice.

“Well what do you guys think of a beach party?” I said and Val smirked. Yep, we were definitely partners in crime.

“What about a beach party?” Johnny asked and I ruffled his head.

“We’re going to the beach Shorty you want to come?” I asked and he nodded feverishly.

“Wait…its dark outside.” He said and I laughed.

“So.”

“Will there be beer?”

“With Jimmy here, there will always be beer.” Jimmy announced paying us no mind, and already in his swim trunks gathering beer in a duffel bag and a towel.

“Hey that rhymed…” Val mumbled and we all looked at her.

“Well it did…fuck off.” She said laughing. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the back room where my clothes were. I had to get to my bathing suit in my suitcase.

“What are you wearing? Did you bring anything?” I asked and she shook her head.

“No, I didn’t think we would be going to the beach.” I rifled through my case and pulled out a regular black bikini and threw it at her.

“Here, enjoy.”

“Thanks Hun.”

“Should I wear the bikini that makes me look like a stripper?” I joked and she laughed.

“I actually think it would be a good idea, because I doubt there will be other people at the beach at this time, and that was the bathing suit you wore when Brian first realized that he liked you…and wanted to fuck you.” She laughed and that piqued my interest.

“Besides, it might piss Candy off if you’ve got him staring at you.” She said and that convinced me.

“Val you have excellent persuasion skills.”

“Oh I know…Matt always gives me what I want.” She snickered and I got the wrongness behind it.

“Ugh! God Val! Stop talking about my little boy that way! It’s gross!”

“Well I could say the same to you! Doing dirty things with my little Gates.”

“You don’t touch my son you harpy.” I laughed and she smacked my back.

“I love you…even if you are a sexual predator preying on my son.” I said and she made a heart with her hands. I had put my shorts on over my bikini bottom and I let my hair loose. I brought my towel and slipped on some flip flops. We were ready to go.

Matt’s eyes widened when he saw Val and they instantly gravitated to each other.

“Yeah yeah you guys….just don’t fuck in the car…” I laughed.

---

We saw Brian and Candy sitting on the beach, well actually Candy was shamelessly straddling Brian, and they were heatedly making out. An evil smirk crossed my face.

“HEY GUYS!” I called out as the whole gang shuffled down the beach with blankets, towels and let’s not forget the beer. Not like I was having any anyways. We all started cheering out greetings and Candy looked so pissed she was turning red. Brian gently pushed her off of his lap and he sat up.

“How come we weren’t invited to this party?!” Val questioned. Smiling her usual bright smile. A relieved look seemed to cross Brian’s face and he put on a smile seeing us coming.

“Well it wasn’t really a party.” Candy huffed.

“Nonsense!” Jimmy cheered. We told Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny about our plan and they happily jumped onto the bandwagon. So now we were all in full swim gear prancing down the beach smiling, and ready to piss off Candy. Val and I laid down towels and we sat on the sand as we watched the boys kick up a football game.

“Hey dude are you going to play?” Zacky asked catching the ball, directing his question to Brian. Candy grabbed his arm and whispered something in his ear.

“Nah I’m good. I’ll keep score.” He said flashing a smile at the end.

“Girls, you wanna play?” Matt asked and we shrugged. We stepped out of our shorts, and we headed for the sand. We were evenly numbered and it was Me, Jimmy and Johnny, Versus, Matt, Val and Zacky.

“Oh man that’s not fair! You’ve got the Sanders’!” I pointed and they smirked.

“Hike!” Matt called and we all spread out. Our team was the one that had to score now…yeah I don’t know technical shit about football. The only instructions were to catch the ball and haul ass.

Jimmy threw the ball to me, and I had to jump to catch it. Now I just ran, and hoped id make it past the brick wall known as M. Shadows. He tried to catch me but I moved to the side and kept running.

“You are not scoring on me!” Zacky yelled running after me. I just ran faster, he was tubby so he couldn’t catch me now.

“In your wet dreams Tubby!” I called out as I dove past the designated finish line.

“Gross!” Zacky yelled and I laughed.

“Ha you motherfuckers?! How does it feel to be crossed by a little girl?” I asked and they rolled their eyes. Jimmy had a plan and he and Johnny lifted me up by my arms and legs.

“NO! THEY”RE CONSPIRING AGAINST ME! I KNEW IT!” I cried out as they dragged me to the ocean.

“COME ON!!” I yelled and they were almost laughing too hard to throw me…but they weren’t laughing hard enough. My body made contact with the cold water and I screamed. My head broke the surface, and I glared icily at those people on the shore. Brian was laughing and so was Candy.

“You bitches think this is funny! MATT GET THEM!” I commanded and Matt picked up Johnny and tossed him into the ocean with me.

“Ha-ha short shit, don’t drown in the tide pool.” I commented and he flipped me off.

“So everyone is in the water except for Candy and Brian.” I yelled.

“Come on you sons a bitches! This is your party! Get the fuck in!” Zacky yelled as we splashed each other.

“Uhh, we’re good.” Candy said. Uhm, bitch you are getting in. Everyone emerged from the water and ran towards them. Their eyes widened in surprise and they tried to scramble to get away but it was too late. Matt and Zacky had grabbed Brian, and Jimmy Johnny and I grabbed a squealing Candy. We threw them both into the ocean and then proceeded to laugh our asses off.

Brian was laughing when he emerged but Candy just looked like a wet cat. She had her hands up and her face was in pure disgust and hatred.

“UGH! BRIAN!” She screamed and we tried to hold in laughter.

“Dude its just water.” He laughed and she screamed in frustration.

“I’m not your dude Brian I’m your girlfriend! And I spent hours doing my hair! Now I have to wash all of this sand and saltwater out!” She screamed and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah yeah you and everyone else you bitch. Why don’t you shut up and go make Brian a goddamn sandwich!” I cupped my hands over my mouth and yelled. Laughter loudly erupted from our group and Jimmy fell in the sand. Brian couldn’t help it; he was laughing his ass off too. She glared at me and I just smirked and gave her the thumbs up.

“Oh my…oh my god…” Val gasped before she kept laughing.

“Ugh! Brian aren’t you going to do something?! She’s such a fucking bitch!!” She screeched.

“Brian isn’t going to do shit! He isn’t in charge of me and I can and will say whatever I want. The only person who can bitch at me is Zacky, and currently he is on the floor, pissing himself with laughter.” I said pointing to my brother who was indeed on the floor…and hopefully the whole piss thing was a joke.

“I don’t even know how everyone fucking loves you! You’re just a fake, arrogant little bitch who thinks everyone worships the ground she walks on!” She ranted walking up to me. I actually was able to keep my composure.

“I don’t think so. Nobody worships the ground I walk on or else you all would be on your knees right now. I don’t see how you could be talking right now though.” I said laughing as I finished my sentence. I was about to go off on her.

“I’m an arrogant bitch?! At least I don’t walk around dressed like I’m coming from a strip club, I think that’s the most you’ve worn since I’ve met you! And honestly, the way you just showed up after you fucked Brian makes me believe that a strip club is exactly where he met you! You are an ugly, filthy whore and if I punched you in the face like I wanted to, you would look that much better.” I spat and she just looked pissed. The guys all had shocked expressions on their faces and they knew that she was provoking me.

“Candy…just chill. It’s not worth it.” Brian said pinching the bridge of his nose. Before he looked at her pleadingly. He knows it...I’ll beat her ass.

“No Brian! She can’t just speak to me that way!” She fumed and I smirked.

“Yes she can…now don’t start any trouble.” He said sighing and putting his hand on her shoulder. She made an offended face and she huffed and turned to face him. She bitch slapped Brian across the face. I had to hold in laughter then.

“I can’t believe you!” She cried and stormed away.

“Party’s over…” Johnny called out just as the whole party mood was completely buzzed.

“Nah dude! We still got beer!” Jimmy cheered and cracked open a bottle. They cheered as the fuzzy brown liquid bubbled and poured over from the top. They all grabbed a bottle minus me and since I wasn’t allowed to have one I left. It would be easier to think that way. I wanted to take a walk along the shoreline so I went over to the water. I walked along it, staring at the swelling ocean and the moon hanging in the sky. I took in the crisp scent of the ocean breeze and I closed my eyes. With each step my feet sank into the sand and made a sucking noise when I moved it. I giggled as the sand seeped between my toes.

I stopped and I ended up staring into the ocean as it mesmerized me. I sat in the sand where it was dry and I started singing to myself.

“The world was on fire .No one could save me but you. Strange what desire will make foolish people do. I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you. And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you …”

I started singing, and I closed my eyes.

No I don't wanna fall in love
This world is only gonna break your heart
No I don't wanna fall in love
This world is only gonna break your heart
With you.


I heard someone coming, but I didn’t care. I just kept singing.

World was on fire
No one could save me but you
Strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you


I trailed off, once I heard the person get closer and they sat down in the sand next to me. I opened my eyes and I saw Brian sitting next to me.

Nobody loves…no one. I finished staring right at him.

“What?” I asked questioningly.

“You know M you really are something else.” He said laughing, but it wasn’t the funny kind of laugh.

“I just don’t know how you do it though…” he said peering into my eyes. Mine were filled with confusion.

“Why do you act so hurt by this…You broke up with me? And how can you just sit here and play innocent and happy when you fucking cheated on me…You didn’t want to feel guilty so you ended it.” He said sharply and his eyes darkening. I was completely taken back.

“Brian…I never….when did I ever cheat on you?!’ I asked, that was completely absurd of him!

“M, how can you deny it! I heard you! You were with…him. You were with Ronnie…Tell me, was there something I did?!” He asked me sounding a bit more aggressive in tone. My eyes widened, was he there when Ronnie was hurting me?

“Brian…I didn’t cheat on you with Ronnie.” I said seriously.

“Are you serious?! I heard you moan his fucking name!” He said, and he wasn’t yelling but he wasn’t exactly whispering either.

“It wasn’t a moan…” I said slowly as my pupils dilated and I relived the horrible times with Ronnie.

“M, don’t fucking lie to me. I know what your moans sound like!” That was it. For some reason that did it and I released the tears.

“No…i-it wasn’t…I told him to stop, I swear I did, but he wouldn’t let go…he wanted to hurt you…so he hurt me…no no no Brian you don’t understand.” I said rambling over my sobs, my anxiety was building up and the tears burned my eyes.

“Wait…he hurt you M?!” He said looking more confused and angered.

“It was the night when you disappeared and later showed up with Candy. He tried to rape me, and he tried this sick foreplay. It seriously got bad when I accidentally moaned your name…he went ape shit and he started kicking the shit out of me. I would have fought back for sure, but he would hurt you. And I couldn’t let that happen…how could you not notice my bruises Brian?” I asked him and he gingerly touched the fading scar on my cheek.

“Why did he do this to you?” He asked looking truly sympathetic.

“Because he wanted to hurt you…and the guys….I love you guys too much. I didn’t want it to happen.” I said wiping tears away.

“M you keep saying he’s going to hurt us. How is he going to do that, he’s a tiny motherfucker.”

“No I mean Ronnie found us kissing after you yelled at me during the party, He took a picture and threatened to leak it to the press thus telling the whole world including Zacky that we were dating. Not to mention our relationship was illegal and you could have gotten arrested. I couldn’t let that happen Bri.” I said looking into his eyes. He just looked like he couldn’t believe it.

“The boys already knew that Ronnie used to abuse me, but they don’t know we dated except for Jimmy. They all went out and beat the living shit out of Ronnie right before you came home with that... woman.”

“Why didn’t you tell me any of this? That way I could have gotten a heads up before you broke my heart…” He said and I felt a pang in my chest. The tears were definitely coming again.

“I didn’t want to worry you. I thought it was the best idea at the time, but look where it got me.”

“You could have told me and I would have faked the whole thing. We really didn’t have to break up.”

“He wanted you to hate me though…he didn’t want us to be close, and he knew that I would be spending the majority of my time with you on the bus. So I mostly stayed with Ronnie or he made me sneak out while you guys slept. I figured it keep it up until I found my way out, but everything crumbled. You hate me; the guys think I’ve lost it. All I’ve done is broken your heart, and it doesn’t matter because Ronnie is probably going to tell the press anyway about the stunt the boys pulled.” I said, and he was taking in all of this information.

“But this would have never happened if I wasn’t so irresponsible and I’m sorry Brian. I really am. I never meant to cause this much trouble or heartache. I knew I would hurt you by doing it and I still did it. I thought I was protecting us, but I was in way over my head and I drowned in all of this. I know I’ve screwed us over but can you please forgive me?” I finished and I stared up at him hopefully.

He looked down at me…like he really looked at me for a minute.

“…Yeah…I forgive you baby girl.” He said and I smiled brightly. I haven’t heard him call me Baby girl in forever. I leaned over and hugged him tightly and he hugged back. I honestly missed being like this.

“I missed you Brian.”

“I missed you too sugar.” He said back, and that one tear slipped down.

“And whatever happens with Ronnie, I’ll be with you…I’m not watching you go through all of that again.”

“Thanks Bri…and I’m sorry I was so mean to your girlfriend too. I may not like her, but if she is making you happy, then good luck with Candy.” I said trying to make the most sincere face I could muster.

“M I know you don’t care, so stop fronting.” He said and I laughed. We both stood up and I dusted the sand off of me.

“…Yeah who am I kidding.” I laughed and he smiled at me. We both walked back to the guys who were good and tipsy. Candy ran over to Brian and latched onto his arm like a leech.

“Baby I’m sorry I freaked out. Could you ever forgive me?” She asked batting her eyelashes. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Val. I saw Brian put his arm around her shoulder and she snuggled into him. It wasn’t very cute at all. We stayed here and the guys ended up making a fire, which Jimmy nearly tripped and fell into.

“Whoa there Sunshine, I know your hot but don’t burn your ass.” I laughed.

“I’m almost drunk…I don’t fuckin care.” He laughed and I shook my head.

“Okay guys do you think we should wrap this up?” I asked standing up.

“Yeah dude, I’m tired as hell and I gotta take a shower.” Zacky said standing up.

“Werd, your mad dirty.” I said in agreement and he laughed and smacked my arm. We all gathered our things and headed back up the beach to the car we rented for our stay here. We had a few days here so we figured why not. We all hopped in the car, and Brian and Candy were stuck next to me. The car ride was actually pretty fucking awesome. Brian and I were arguing over whether who was a better guitarist. It was pretty obvious he was but still it was fun to argue with him.

“M, I’ve been playing since before you were alive!”

“Well Brian I’ve been playing almost all my life.” I said and he rolled his eyes. It was so funny because he was obviously winning the argument but I still insisted on making unnecessary points.

“M, I play guitar for a living in a world famous band! How can you say you’re better?” he laughed and I was dying with laughter.

“Yeah but nobody likes you! It’s all about the Shads man and the chubby rhythm guitarist!”

“Well if you’re saying you are better than me you are better than Zacky then.”

“Everybody is fucking better than Zacky, he sucks,”

“Shut up bitch.” He said throwing something at me; I think it was the cap for his beer.

“Zacky I love you, and you are an amazing guitarist.” I cooed and he nodded taking a sip.

“That’s fucking right.”

“Great, now just admit that I am better than you.” Brian said and I scoffed.

“God Brian you just suck. Get over it.” I said pushing his arm. He turned to me with a devious face before he started tickling me incessantly with his guitar hands.

“Brian it’s not fair! You play guitar!”

“Yeah baby you know I finger better.” He laughed and I laughed even harder than I was already.

“I’m telling!” I yelled and he kept tickling me.

“S-stop!”

“Say that I am Synyster Gates, and I am fucking awesome.” He said and I shook my head resisting him.

“Zack! Zacky! Brian keeps touching me, and I don’t feel safe! Make him stop!” I cried out to my brother who just ignored it and kept laughing. Son of a….

“Admit it!” Syn yelled

“N-n-never!” I cried. I saw a red light, and Johnny was fucking taping this shit.

“Bitch you put that camera down!” I yelled and Johnny zoomed in. Zacky still wasn’t helping.

“Dude if this was for that guitarist comment I’m sorry as hell!” I laughed uncontrollably.

“Admit it!”

“Fucking fine! You are Synyster Gates and you are so fucking awesome!” I yelled and he stopped.

“That’ll teach your ass.” He scoffed and I flicked his forehead.

“That was for tickling me you son of a bitch.” He pouted at me and he peered with his adorable big brown eyes.

“Oh you bastard. Don’t you pout at me.” I warned. He even stuck out his lip.

“Aww okay Brian I’m sorry.” I cooed and hugged him. I looked over, and Candy was so freaking pissed. She looked like she wanted to claw me off of him.

“Aww nice to see you two being friends again.” Matt commented and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Matthew where is your car seat?” I demanded in a motherly tone and Val snickered.

“But-“

“I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WHEN YOU ARE IN A CAR, YOU USE THE GOD DAMN CARSEAT!” I yelled and he started laughing.

“Sorry Mom.”

“Yeah that’s right. And don’t you forget it.” I said pointing my finger sternly. Soon we got back to the bus, and it was around 11 pm. We all washed off in the shower quickly and Candy complained on how there would be no warm water left to wash her hair.

“Don’t worry Candy it will all come out. Trust me, leave the conditioner in longer and the sand will just fall right out when you rinse.” Val reassured and Candy smiled at her. My jaw dropped at her sneakiness and I shrugged.

“Valary….you’re evil.” I laughed and she laughed maniacally whilst rubbing her hands together.

“And you’re dating that?” I pointed to her as my comment was directed to Matt. He flipped me off.

“I told you not to be using those damn disrespectful curses. Watch yourself boy.”

“Yo, she really thinks you are her son now.” Zacky laughed and so did i.

“Yes. I have taken Matthew under my wing. I am mother goose, and he is my gosling.”

“Yes of course.” Jimmy said ruffling my hair, and I made a heart at him with my hands.
“Well, I’m fucking tired as hell. I want to go to bed.” Zacky whined.

“Nah brah, you got to see what we did.” Is said laughing.

“What who did? What happened?”

“What me and Val did. We were being some sneaky bastards earlier.” I laughed and we highfived. We heard the water go off and the shower door open in the bathroom.

“Wait for it....” Val said slowly.

“AGHHH! BRIAAAAN!” She screamed and we burst out laughing. Everybody else was confused on what to do.

“What? What’s so funny?” Jimmy asked hyperactively. Candy stormed out of the bathroom in her pajamas with bright ass orange hair. Jimmy’s eyes widened and he braced himself against Matt as he laughed so hard he turned red. Everyone was laughing their asses off, even Brian a little bit.

“Baby…what happened?” He asked smiling, but still concerned.

“MY HAIR IS FUCKING ORANGE THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED!” She screeched and I had legit tears running down my face.

“YOU!” She pointed her finger at me.

“I BET IT WAS YOU WHO DID THIS TO MY HAIR!” She yelled pointing an accusing finger at me.

“M-me? Why would I do such a thing? Maybe your brand of conditioner sucks balls.” I snickered as I tried to contain my laughter.

“I know you did it! You have been out to wreck my relationship with Brian! You are so jealous you would want to get rid of me to have him all to yourself.”

“Well excuse me for being territorial over the people I love and care about. Brian is my best friend so naturally I don’t want some skank in here, and if you were with anyone in here especially Sunshine and my Son, your ass would have been grass a long time ago.”

“UGH! I FUCKING HATE YOU!”

“I never said I did it lady. Calm down, don’t bust a nut.” I said holding my hands up.

“Now why don’t you go to bed? Maybe this is all a dream. Go to sleep and if you wake up with your orange hair in the morning looking like a Troll, then maybe it wasn’t a dream after all.” I said smirking and she narrowed her eyes at me.

“You are such a fucking BITCH!” She screamed storming off to the designated living room or the kitchen…she better not be eating my food, or Matt’s fruit loops. Lord knows he will go ape shit on her.

“I love you too sweetie.” I called back.

“You are fucking amazing; I swear that was hilarious how you just kept your cool.”

“Did you really do it?!” Johnny asked still laughing.

“Of course I fucking did it. But Val helped me too, so she should get a spanking.” I laughed. Val clapped happily.

“Oh yes! A reward for my deeds.” I looked at her grossed out.

“YOU KINKY BITCH!” I yelled and she made a signal saying she was joking.

“So now that I have seen an angry orange bitch…can I has sleep now?” Zacky asked and we all agreed. I climbed into Brian’s bunk, but then I realized that Candy had slept in here so I removed the sheets and threw them on the floor next to his bunk.

“You might want to burn these…I’m just saying.” I said before I climbed in. The comforter was still on the bed though so I guess it was okay. I lay on top of the soft mattress and waited for sleep. Brian climbed in next to me

“I know you did it.” He chuckled and so did I.

“I know I did it too. You want a cookie?”

“M why are you sabotaging the poor woman.”

“Because I don’t like her. End of story.”

“Are you jealous?” He smirked.

“Posh, of course not. Why would I be jealous of that skank?”

“Oh no reason.” He said in a mocking voice.

“Brian don’t you get all cryptic with me. Go to bed.” I said pushing him before I turned. He put his arm around me and I lay on his chest. If only I could stay this way forever… I heard Candy stomping back over here and I snickered.

“You came here just to piss her off didn’t you?” Brian smirked.

“Brian you should know me by now. I fight for what I want.” I smirked. She ripped back the curtains and nearly blew a fuse seeing me.

“Get. Out. Of. My. Bed.” She seethed and I snickered.

“Hell no.” I said snuggling against Brian and throwing my leg over him.

“BRIAN! GET HER OUT.” She screamed. Brian poked my side and I jumped and giggled.

“Bri, you know I’m ticklish. And I see where I’m not wanted, I’ll go.” I said smiling. I went to climb over him. I straddled his lap and leaned down and I pressed my lips to his heatedly. I snickered and got off of him and I stood on the other side of the bunk when Candy haphazardly scrambled over him.

“Goodnight best friend. I love you.” I said to him smiling brightly.

“Goodnight kid. I love you too.” He said, a smile tugging at his lips. Candy looked so enraged.

“Goodnight Candy.” I cooed and I shut the curtains and climbed the ladder to Jimmy’s bunk right above Brian’s.

“Hey Sunshine, sleepover!”

“Oh gurl come in. right here next to uncle Jimmy.” He said and I laughed. We switched positions since I hated being on the edge. He put his arm around me and I lay on his chest. He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

“Goodnight Jim.”

“Goodnight M.”

As I lay still and tried to sleep I heard Brian and Candy arguing.

“Brian! You can’t just let her kiss you! I mean right in front of me, do you know how much that hurts?!” She complained.

“Candy I didn’t even ask her to kiss me. It was just friendly, she’s honestly my best friend along with the guys and Val, and we do shit like that all the time. We are just that comfortable with each other.” He explained but she wasn’t appeased.

“I don’t see how you could be friends with that bitch. She dyed my hair orange, and she is such a fucking slut I hate her.”

“Candy shut up. You have no right to talk about M that way.” He said sternly and I suppressed a giggle.

“Are you listening to them?” Jimmy asked and I nodded.

“Dude me too, this shit is hilarious.” He responded and I laughed really quiet.

“Me? Do you hear the shit that flies out of her mouth? She has said the most horrible things to me!”

“Now honestly I don’t condone some of her behavior but M is just that way. She isn’t afraid to tell you how she feels and that is just her. Now I may fuck with a lot of people, and M isn’t one of those people. I know my boundaries with her and she does with me. We may cross them from time to time, but she isn’t one to start arguments with. Go ahead and say what you want to her, but you will not talk to me about her that way.” He said and me and Jimmy snickered.

“Pwnd…” He whispered.

“Whatever Brian…I just don’t see how you can let her treat me this way…” She said and I heard the tears coming. She was crying.

“Baby I’m sorry, I know M can be rather overbearing sometimes but I’m used to it. Obviously you aren’t so I’ll stick up for you next time.” He said and I could tell he hugged her. They kissed before they said goodnight, and Brian let out a deep sigh.
Way to go Brian…Making the bitches cry since 1999.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! i probably have not updated in a while. for this story and my others.
i just felt like i had to as a gift haha.

Im doing major construction and re working on my current stories to figure out the directions i want them to take so just bear with me. updates may get a little slow.

Tell me what you think!
What will Brian and M do now?

<3 *mV*