Status: Active

Girl I Know

Zacky Will Shut a Bitch Down

Chapter 31
(Mercury)

Today the boys had an interview and I was really excited because it featured me. They were documenting my life on tour and how I deal with the boys. They didn’t know Val would be there, but she would be smiling at us behind the camera. We were hustling and bustling around the bus trying to get ready.

“Where’s my black bowtie.” Zacky asked.

“How am I supposed to know? I think you might have left in the back room, go check.” I said going through my suitcase. I finally decided on an outfit that consisted of a ripped VU Zomby tee, that showed my white tank top underneath and it hung off my shoulders. A studded belt, ripped blue jeans and Val’s black Christian Louboteau heels. I put mousse in my hair and let my bangs fall to the side and cover my right eye. I added a green headband to match my eyes. I had the necklace that Brian gave me, and a shit load of green, black and white jelly bracelets on my left and right wrists, but on my right was a tiffany bracelet. My makeup was pretty simple, with pink frosty lip gloss, and black smoky eyeliner.

Val did a wolf whistle and I bowed gracefully.

“Why thank you kind Val.” Candy appeared with her bright pink ‘juicy’ pants that said it right across the ass, with the light jacket to match it. Her orange hair was tied back into a bun and she had sunglasses perched on her head. Her blue eyes gazed icily into mine, but hey she made it work I’d give her that.

“You actually look pretty cool.” I said and she rolled her eyes. I snickered and grabbed my phone off of the table.

“Are you guys ready?”

“M where is my fedora?” Brian asked.

“Which one?”

“The red one.” He said and I thought about it.

“For some reason I think you left it in the kitchen.”

“Thanks.” He said rushing to find it. I saw Jimmy debating on whether to wear his tie or cut it.

“Dude it’s a beautiful fucking tie.” He said holding it up.

“Cut the shit out of it.” Zacky said and Jimmy shrugged, tearing it up.

“Damn Jim slow down, I think I heard it scream when you just ripped at it.” I laughed and he smirked fixing it over his dress shirt.

“Okay now are you all ready?” Val asked and they nodded.

“Okay then let’s go, you guys can’t be late.” She said ushering off of the bus. My heels clicked across the pavement and with them I was as tall as Zacky, thus making me taller than Johnny.

“Hey there short stack.” I said looking down at him a bit.

“Shut up M, you know you are almost my height without them.

“Johnny you are like centimeters taller than me without heels. Get over yourself.” I joked. I leaned up against my brother as we walked.

“Hello there.” I said.

“Hey M, are you nervous for your first interview?” He laughed and I shook my head.

“No not really. I don’t even know why they decided to interview me in the first place, I’m not in the band.”

“With the way you are always a part of our shows you might as well be.” He laughed and I nodded in agreement. We walked into the building and there were fans outside waiting. They were screaming and taking pictures and holding up posters. The guys and I waved, occasionally signing papers before we went inside. We sat on this couch in front of cameras and fans and I took a seat in between Zacky and Brian. They gave us all microphones and I fiddled around with mine.

“And we have the members of Avenged Sevenfold, with their special guest M.Vengeance.” The guy said, I think his name was Steve. Yeah we’ll call him Steve. He said and there was applause and we smiled.

“So guys, how is the tour life so far?” Matt took his mic and spoke into it.

“It’s great, it really is. The shows are amazing; the fans are awesome as usual. It’s just an all around fun family experience.” He said and I smiled.

“Good, how do you deal with the separation from your girlfriends, I know it must get hard.”

“Yeah that’s the part that kind of sucks because I’m pretty sure I can say this for all of us minus M that we all miss our girlfriends.” Zacky started and the everyone laughed.

“But we speak to them every day; let them know how it’s going.”

“Actually, Val just flew out to join us on tour, and I know we will be causing so much trouble together.” I said looking at Val and she waved as us.

“Syn, we all heard about your break up with Michelle, but who is this new lady in your life?”

“Oh well my girlfriend is currently on tour with us right now, she’s here today. I met her actually on tour and so far we’ve been doing great.” He said into the mic and I covered my jealousy with a smile.

“Now everyone is curious for this one, your new touring partner and Zacky’s sister Mercury.” Steve asked and I blushed.

“What’s it like touring with her?” He asked and all the guys looked at each other and laughed.

“Oh man, it’s a blast. M is just hilarious, she’s a ball of energy and she definitely made this tour for us.” Jimmy said and I smiled.

“My sister…is annoying as hell.” Zacky laughed and I smacked his arm.

“You love me.” I said and he wrapped his arm around me.

“But honestly, I love having her around. She made a great addition to our tour this year and I definitely do consider her a part of our band since she is always on stage when we play. I think once M played with us one night, it was really awesome. So M, we love you, and I love you and there will definitely be more fun to come for us.” He said and I smiled brightly.

“Oh dude, I remember how we would always just get drunk and M would be there…sober of course. And we would just have the best of times, I mean sure we probably looked like idiots at the time. And of course with the horrible hangovers in the morning, she always makes sure we’re okay, and she makes sure that everyone isn’t so hungover. My favorite part is when she makes breakfast afterwards.” Brian said into the mic and I laughed.

“Wow, she seems like quite the party.” Steve said and I nodded

“So here are some questions for you.” He said and I nodded ready for him to ask them.

“So tell us about yourself M.”

“Well my name is Mercury Sylver Baker I recently just turned 16, I play guitar and I am a junior at Huntington Beach High.” I said smiling.

“You’re only sixteen? Could have thought you were at least 18 being on tour and all. Your parents are just cool with you being out on the road?”

“Well yeah. Off tour I live with my brother and Brian, been living there since I was 12 and the guys started the band and I just stuck there. Wherever they go, I usually go.”

“Do you have a favorite? If so who?”

“Of course not. They’re all my favorite, but I’m not saying that I don’t like Jimmy above everyone else…” I said laughing.

“Nah I’m just kidding.”

“Come on M, we all know Brian is your best friend.” Matt laughed.

“Brian is my best friend. And you all are too, and I told you to use your inside voice Matthew.” I scolded and he rolled his eyes.

“Inside voice?” Steve questioned.

“M is under the impression, that Matt is somehow her son.” Johnny said and I nodded.

“That is correct, Matt is my little boy.” I confirmed and the guys laughed.

“So what’s it like touring with the boys, and what is the best touring experience that happened so far?”

“Oh man…” I said into the mic, pausing.

“Well the guys are great. They are definitely some of the most amazing people I’ve ever met; they’re incredibly talented musicians and even better friends and family. I can honestly say that even know I give them hell, that I love them to death, and I wouldn’t change anything about them.”

“We love you too, Mom.” Matt said and I laughed.

“And I think the best thing that happened was just yesterday. I’m sorry dude, but seeing your girlfriend with orange hair made my day.” I laughed. The boys laughed including Brian.

“What? Gates your girl has orange hair?”

“Well as of now yes, thanks to a certain little girl.” He said directing his comment at me as he nudged me.

“Well, I sort of kind of dyed his girlfriend’s blonde hair bright orange with the help of the infamous Valary DiBenedetto. We thought it would be funny as hell, and turns out I was right, it was hilarious.” I said giggling. Val was suppressing a giggle and Candy was glaring daggers at me behind her sunglasses.

“But I told her it still looks pretty cool. She rocks it.” I said and the crowd laughed.

“Great…well its clear you definitely aren’t the troublemaker.” He said and I laughed.

“Well boys back on to our topic. What is your take on your new album City of Evil?” Steve asked. The rest of the interview went on about the boys’ new album. They showed the video for Beast and the Harlot. The questions really asked about their inspirations and the experience of the music video shooting. I remembered being covered in black during the shooting of the beast and the harlot video as well as being in the limo with the guys.

“Well it was great having you all on here, we all hope your tour goes great, and you guys keep putting out amazing music.” Steve said and we all got up.

“It was great to be here, thanks for having us.” Matt said nodding and we all said our thank yous.”

“And we’re clear!” We heard the guy yell and we put down our microphones. The guys stayed back to chat with some fans and take pictures. I even got to talk to a few fans and tell a few stories about the guys, I took pictures with them and some fans, and I saw why they loved their job so much.

“You did great for your first interview sweetie.” Val said hugging me and I hugged back.

“Thanks, it wasn’t too bad though. It was pretty awesome.”

“Yeah, the other bands on tour are heading in now. I think right after us is Escape the Fate and then MCR.” Zacky said narrowing his eyes. I saw the guys of escape entering the building just as we were exiting. I gulped as Ronnie’s eyes met mine and a dangerous smirk slid across his face. The rest of the guys said hi and I just silently waved. A chill went down my spine, and then my phone buzzed with a text.

Hello sugar…did you miss me? My eyes widened and I furiously texted back my answer.

Ronnie, stop messaging me. If you are going to tell the press do it, just stop bothering me. I sent back and closing my phone.

“Who was that, why do you look scared?” Zacky asked.

“It was Ronnie. I don’t know why he just messaged me.” I said shaking my head. My phone buzzed again at that moment.

Baby I know you weren’t thinking straight so I’ll give you another chance. I know how you can make up for it ;) I shivered.

“Mercury what does it say?” Val asked.

“It says that he knows I wasn’t thinking straight when I told you guys, and that I can make up for it.” I said and Zacky got pissed.

“I have the right mind to go beat his ass.” He growled looking behind him. I texted back.

“What do I do, he has the perfect opportunity to tell the world right now!” I whispered to Val.

“Just say that you will discuss it with him later. That would at least buy you some time where he wouldn’t do it. And, then we can all deal with him later for him harassing you.” She said wrapping her arms around me.

“Val I don’t know…I’m tired of lying.” I started crying.

“Shh sweetie…don’t cry.” She said.

“Where’s Bri…” I said my speech being muffled.

“Brian! M needs you.” She said with a sympathetic look in her eye. Brian turned around and let go of Candy’s hand. The look on her face alone would have been enough to set my mood in a better one, but it just wasn’t one of those times. He walked over and I ran to him and jumped in his arms. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I placed my head on his shoulders. My legs wound around his torso and he held me up.

“Honey why are you crying?”

“Because Ronnie is going to tell I just know it…and I don’t want to lie to my brother anymore…” I cried.

“Shh…it’s going to be okay.” He said rubbing my back, my breathing slowed down and his steady steps made me tired.

“Are we almost to the car?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yeah.” He responded and I could feel his chest rumble as he spoke. I don’t think anyone else could tell, so I gently pressed my lips to his neck.

“Your welcome.” He said and I heard Matt pull the keys out of his pocket and unlock the car. Brian opened the door and put me in the car before he came in next to me, followed by Candy. I scrambled back onto his lap and Val was able to scoot in. More tears were able to fall from my eyes as I inhaled his scent and his arms were back around me. I wanted him back more than anything, and it was killing me seeing him with her.

“M, you want me to get your heels off for you?” Val asked and I nodded wiggling my feet. I giggled because my feet were a bit ticklish, and I was able to wiggle my toes as they were freed from their expensive prison cells.

“Thanks.” I murmured.

“M, are you tired?” I heard Brian’s voice. I looked up at him and I stared for a bit pretending I didn’t hear him.

“Huh?” I asked. I just wanted another excuse to hear his voice.

“I said are you tired?” He asked and I nodded, resting my head against his chest.

“Go to sleep, I’ll wake you up when we get back.” He said and I nodded.

I still love you…

---

I ended up waking up when we arrived back at the bus, but I still had Brian carry me inside because I liked to be held, and two I didn’t feel like walking.

“I don’t see why you can’t walk. You have perfectly good feet, use them.” Candy snapped, pretty annoyed that I was all over Brian.

“You have a perfectly big mouth. Use it, oh wait….” I snickered and she huffed and rolled her eyes.

“I’m so tired of you-“I started but Brian shut me up by smacking me.

“That’s enough. Don’t start shit.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“Brian…she’s pissing me off.” I growled.

“And don’t you think you’ve done enough? You fucking dyed her hair orange, and you terrorize her every day!”

“Well maybe she just shouldn’t come in here and take what isn’t hers!” I said aggressively back.

“What isn’t hers?”

“You aren’t! You can’t just drop me for some whore you meet!” I said and his eyes widened. He put me down.

“Brian you used to be my best friend what happened?!”

“You fucked it up.” He said and I was quiet, It was true. If I hadn’t fucked up, we wouldn’t have split, and he would have never met Candy. He would be with me. I had to remember that this time, it wasn’t someone else to blame…it was me.

“M I’m sorry I didn’t mean that.”

“Yes you did or you wouldn’t have said it. But its true Brian, I ruined everything.”

“We could forget that and start over okay?” He said and I nodded.

“Okay.” I nodded and he hugged me.

“Brian can we hang out later? You know watching movies and shit?” I asked and he smirked.

“Are you asking me out on a date?”

“Bitch please.” I laughed.

“Okay, we will. Just say when.” He said and that’s when I felt that my Brian had returned.

“What if we had plans?” Candy interjected.

“Look, I didn’t ask you. And for Brian’s sake I’m going to try not to let you piss me off. So please, keep you and your big mouth away from me.” I said as civilly as I possibly could. She just gave me a devilish smirk. I didn’t like the look on her face.

“Okay then…I’ll see you later then Mercury.” She said in a fake sugary voice and my eyes narrowed at her. She was definitely plotting against me.

“Watch your bitch Brian.” I warned before I left the two alone. I went and plopped down on the couch next to Val.

“What’s up girl?” She asked me as I plopped down next to her.

“I have to be nice to Candy.” I grumbled. I wasn’t happy about it; I don’t think anyone would be.

“Says who?”

“Brian.”

“Of course you would do anything he says.” She laughed and I smacked her.

“Shut up Val.” Sighed closing my eyes.

“You really miss him don’t you…?” She said shifting and crossing her legs. She looked at me sympathetically and I nodded.

“Come here.” She said and she pulled me into a tight hug. Val just held me there and she smoothed over my hair.

“What do I do?” I asked quietly, and she sighed.

“You need to get him to love you again. Not that he ever stopped, but you have to make him want you again. You hurt him really bad, and he’s scared to be so involved with you again, but you just got to show him that you really love him M.” She said and a smile overtook my face. I didn’t have to go through Candy to get my Brian back, I did love him and I think it was about time I showed him that I do.

“Thanks Val, you always know what to say.”

“Good, because at the rate I’m pulling shit out of my ass you would think I would be wrong by now.” She joked and I rolled my eyes.

“What are you girls talking about?” Jimmy said entering the room smiling.

“Boys.” Val and I said at the same time.

“Let me guess…if it’s not Matt then Brian?” He asked and we nodded.

“M is getting Candy out of here, and she’s going to get Brian back for good.” Val said and I nodded.

“Good, I don’t like that lady. But her orange hair brings a smile to my face.”

“You bring a smile to my face.” I said winking and Jimmy winked back.

“I also bring a smile to your mom’s face.” He laughed walking out of the room and I didn’t even respond because knowing Jimmy he could easily come up with some convoluted answer.

“So what are we going to do?” I asked. For once we were actually bored. Like everyone was being lazy and either sleeping like Johnny, eating like Jimmy and Zacky, although I’m not surprised Zacky’s hungry, or lazing around like Matt. Brian was in the back room playing guitar, because I could hear him ripping out crazy solos.

“I’m going to go play in the back with Brian.” I said and Val nodded and gave me a wink.

“Shut up. Go hang out with your hubby.” I giggled.

“We aren’t married, we aren’t even engaged!” She said throwing up her arms. I scoffed.

“Val we all know that you are going to be a Sanders. Therefore you and Matt are the Sanders clan, and you two are unstoppable. So when I say your husband, I definitely mean that Matt is your husband.” I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

“Then there’s going to be little evil minions running around soon.” I winked and she flipped me off.

“Go play with Brian…wait! Not like that, you know the instruments.” She said making a little air guitar and I just laughed as I left the room.

“Where are you going?” I heard a voice just as I was headed in Brian’s direction. I know this girl did not just ask me where I was going.

“I’m going to see Brian. I’m going to practice with him.” I said pointing in his direction. You got to give me points; I was actually being really civil. Her eyes narrowed.

“Really. Do you even play guitar?” She asked and I rolled my eyes.

“You don’t need to fucking know, what are you my mother?” I said sarcastically as I walked into the back room anyways, just in time to hear him shout.

“FUCK!” I giggled as he looked up and he sheepishly smiled.

“Mess up again?”

“Yeah, I just can’t seem to fuckin’ get it right.” He said.

“Well play it over again, let me hear it.” I said sitting down and I carefully watched and listened, assessing his playing. His fingers moved almost effortlessly, and he put so much emotion into his playing. It was fast, but it was extremely melodic. I loved it; it never seemed to just have a break. It flowed and it sounded happy and freeing. It was amazing that I could tell all of that just by his playing. He stopped and looked at me.

“I don’t know what the hell you are talking about. I listened to every note and it sounds incredible, I got emotion from that solo dude. What do you call it?” I asked.

“Fast melodic.” He answered and I laughed. Of course, they were never good at picking names initially.

“Well where is your other guitar, I feel like jamming and you are going to play with me.” I smiled and he looked over his shoulder.”

“My inverted custom should be in the case over there.” He pointed and I skipped and clapped.

“Yes!” I cheered as I busted open that bad boy. There was a white guitar, with gold pimp stripes, with gold tuners, pickups, whammy bar, knobs and strings. But the ‘Syn’ on the fret board was still in this awesome silvery stuff. There was a skull with a top hat on the headstock that was shaped like a devils horn. I picked up the guitar and turned its wireless on and sat down on the chair next to him.

“What tuning is it in?” He asked and I quickly strummed it.

“Drop D.” I replied and he nodded.

“What song do you want to play?” He asked noodling around on the guitar.

“I was wondering If you could teach me the solo from Bat Country. I get everything else but just that one part. The duet you do with Zacky is fine too, just that one goddamned solo.” I laughed and he nodded.

“Okay so I’ll play it, and then I’ll teach you it.” He said and I watched as he played through the entire solo up until his duet with Zacky.

“for the beginning with all of the bending and slides, you start on the tenth fret of the‘d’ string and you bend to the twelfth about three times, and on the third you slide to the 15th.” He explained all the while showing me what he meant. I easily imitated him, and I found the solo so much easier to interpret when he slowed it down.

He taught me the entire thing, and then had me play it over and over at different increasing speeds.

“What? How am I supposed to go faster?!” I complained and he smirked.

“You were the one who wanted to learn the solo.”

“But I already played it at regular speed!” I said and he shrugged.

“So.”

“I’m going to fail at this so hard then.” I said and he told me to start. I started off and it actually sounded okay. Some of the notes were accidentally muted by my palm and I may or may not have missed a few notes but I did it.

“Practice that.” He said and I laughed.

“Well we all can’t be Synyster Gates now can we?” I laughed and he shrugged.

“If you believe in yourself and you stay in school…” He started and I laughed hard.

“Shut up, I’m already missing months of school to be on fucking tour. Granted I’m suspended but still!”

“Did you ever finish all that work?”

“About half of it is done. I managed to do it in my down time.”

“Well you better finish it. We don’t want you growing up stupid.”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t want to have to change my name to Candy in the future.” I muttered and he looked at me.

“…Just kidding?”

“Yeah yeah.” He joked and I nudged him.

“You don’t get to be sarcastic and witty. That’s my job, and that’s the only one I have so don’t steal it.” I said and he laughed.

“Oh, oh Brian. You know what song we have to play?”

“What?”

“Afterlife, by Dream Theater.”

“I love that song!” He said tuning his guitar to play the song.

“It really would sound awesome if we covered it right now. But it doesn’t have second guitar.”

“Well we could play the same thing, and I could just play some of the rhythms.”

“That would work. Are you ready?”

“ Yeah.”

“Okay one, two, and three…” He counted and we started, nodding our heads to the rhythm. I’m pretty sure Jimmy heard us playing because I heard him scurrying over here. The door burst open and he was smiling and laughing.

“You guys are awesome! But you definitely need a lead singer for this band.” He said before he grabbed my hair brush.

“I touched with one! Who made me run! Away from my own soul!” He sang and I started laughing so I almost fucked it up. It was really awesome though because Jimmy sounded really good doing it.

“Are you retards playing your sick version of rock band?” Zacky came in laughing and we glared, as Jimmy kept singing.

“In the Afterlife! Will dark be bright? Will cold be warm? Will the day have no night in the Afterlife! Will the blind have sight? In the Afterlife, ohh!” He sang and there was a quiet interlude before Brian started to build up the solo. I was still playing the background melodies.

Jimmy and Zacky started furiously head banging and moshing like idiots and the song wasn’t even that hardcore.

“Dude you can’t mosh to prog metal!”

“I can! And I will!” Jimmy yelled insanely, drawing attention to us. Candy even came to watch. I started the tapping part with Brian and a smile broke out on my face. That was my favorite part of the song. Jimmy sang the last chorus and we ended the song.

“That was amazing. You got even better from the last time I heard you play.” He smirked and I laughed.

“That was like 10 minutes ago.”

“See what happens when you play with me? My genius just rubs off.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“Slow down turbo.” I laughed, playfully punching him.

“Brian you were so amazing! M I didn’t even know you could play guitar that well!” Candy gushed and I looked at her carefully. Yeah I didn’t forget what you said….bitch. She was good at the innocent act though. I had to give her some serious props.

“Thanks bro…or brah?” He said and I laughed. She just looked confused to his terminology.

“You still want to keep playing, or do you want to watch those movies now?” I turned to him and asked.

“Well can we play for a little longer and then go watch the movies?” He asked and I nodded.

“Sweet.”

“Well you’ve got yourself an audience you two. Entertain us; we don’t pay you for nothing.” Zacky said moving his hands signaling to get the show on the road.

“Bitch you aint paying me for shit.” I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

“Well I’m not sitting here to watch you suck at guitar so you better play something good.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“Keep talking and your other guitar will mysteriously burst into flames.” I said and he mocked me. All in good brotherly fun.

Brian and I sat there playing a bunch of songs, we played ‘Beast and the Harlot’ upon my request, ‘Surfacing’ by Slipknot, I let Go by Eighteen Visions, and I made him play Pixel and Nasal by him and Jimmy’s band Pinkly Smooth.

“My hands hurt like hell.” I said putting his guitar back in his case.

“Man up.”

“What? There’s no man for me to up.” I said and he laughed.

“That was cute.” He said pinching my nose.

“Ow, my nose stud you jerk.” I laughed holding my nose so my voice sounded weird.

“Yeah yeah. Just go in the kitchen and get the Doritos and the popcorn from the kitchen.” He said and I frolicked into the kitchen passing a cuddling Matt and Val.

“You look happy.” Matt shouted after me.

“Of course I’m happy! I”VE GOT SNACKS!” I cheered as I ran back out to meet Brian. He was going through our many DVD’s. I was in the mood to watch a freaky movie.

“Hey do we have The Fourth Kind?” I asked and he shuffled through the movies.

“Yeah we do. You want to watch it?” He asked and I nodded. I hadn’t seen it, but I know the boys watched it and they were talking about how freaky it was.

“That movie freaked me out. The whole real footage and the imitated one side by side really freaked me out.” He said and I laughed. We sat on the couch together with me snuggled in his side. I scooped popcorn into my mouth as it began. Milla Jovovich appeared on the screen talking about the real footage featured in this movie as well as whom she was portraying.

“If you get scared Brian, you can hide in my shoulder.” I laughed and he rolled his eyes. I wasn’t laughing when I saw that shit though. There was a part where a police car was staking out in front of the home, and the guy got out of the car when what looked like a full blown fucking spaceship hovered over the house and the tape got all fuzzy.

“Holy shit dude!” I yelled jumping and spilling popcorn.

“I told you.” He said and I kept watching intently. I had seen a lot of freaky shit, but this was the icing on the cake. This was definitely giving me nightmares. I watched the entire movie huddled on Brian’s lap for the rest of the movie crying. The lady was so distraught and she was literally wasting away. I felt so bad that nobody would believe her; it was obvious that she had enough proof. And she still hadn’t found her daughter to this day. I was seriously bawling.

“Brian that movie freaked me out.” I said laughing with tears in my eyes.

“I told you it’s scary.”

“Now the aliens are going to come.” I said wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face into his chest. He smelled really good.

“The aliens aren’t going to get you.” He said and I looked up at him pouting.

“Are they going to get you?” I asked and he shook his head no.

“Yes they are.” I concluded and he laughed. I was just staring at him.

“That’s it Brian, we’re going on Alien watch.” I said and he burst out laughing.

“M they aren’t going to get us.”

“Say whatever you want, but when I’m prepared and your ass gets alien stomped don’t cry when they beam you into their spaceship.” I said and he just kept laughing.

“Where do you come up with this crazy shit?!” He asked smiling down widely at me.

“I don’t just come up with it; it’s just whatever comes to mind. I don’t censor it because it is so true. And when you get curb stomped by some green motherfucker, imma laugh right before they laser my ass off.” I said and he hugged me tight.

“You’re too funny.” He said and my heart jumped. I couldn’t help but let that smile slide across my face.

“Are we going to watch another movie?” I asked and he nodded.

“Okay but if we are, and then you have to get up off me.” He said and I shook my head furiously.

“No Brian I’m actually too scared to move from this spot.” I said giggling, but I was pretty serious, in addition to the fact that he had me in a very favorable position. The door opened and I nestled further into his arms. Candy appeared as always, couldn’t go five seconds without kissing Brian’s ass.

“What’s going on in here?” She asked sweetly, but with suspicion and malicious intent towards me in her question.

“Bri and I are watching movies!” I chirped and she looked relieved for a second.

“Oh what were you guys watching?”

“The fourth Kind. Hey, M is scared and doesn’t want to get up, so can you put in another movie for us?” He asked smiling at his girlfriend. She looked a bit hurt as it flashed in her eyes and she accepted.

“Thanks hun.” He said and she went over to our DVD case.

“Which movie?”

“Did Jimmy bring Harold and Kumar 2?” I asked and I waited for her to find it.

“Yeah.”

“Put it in! I love that movie!” I said excited and she did as requested. Good, liked this obedient puppy like side of her.

“Can I watch it with you guys?” Oh no, she knew this was my time to hang out with him and she was going to sabotage it.

“Um no. Maybe when you wipe that nasty smirk off of your face.” I said with an attitude and Brian slapped me. She smirked again.

“Fine…you can watch it with us.” I grumbled and she cheered and sat down next to me and him. I was just happy that Brian was my seat. The movie soon started. When the part with the jail cell came up I smiled because that part was awesome.

“Hey…you want a cock meat sandwich?” I said in my predator voice at Candy and she made a face, because she thought that part was ‘icky and gross.’ Yeah like she hasn’t seen enough dicks in her life.

“Oh come on…extra mayo.” I said laughing and Brian tried to hold in laughter. We were cracking up left and right during the movie. When it got to Brian’s favorite part I rolled my eyes. Of course the bottomless party, until we saw that guy’s dick.

“Brian you are clearly enjoying this too much.” I said referring to his oncoming boner.

“Well when I see half naked chicks on the screen what the fuck am I supposed to do?”

“I don’t know, maybe not get hard. Especially when I’m sitting on you.”

“Oh come on, you aren’t even a vir-” He started and I smacked his chest. Candy was glaring daggers at me and I knew the way to work up Brian and piss her off. I pretended to stretch and I put my arms up and around Brian’s neck. By now I had both of their attention. I cracked my back, and while I did so, I stuck out my chest therefore inadvertently grinding down on Brian, and rolling my body against him. I settled back down and yawned for effect.

I heard a noise escape from his throat and I smirked.

“M stop that.” He said and I turned around looking completely innocent.

“What did I do? You know I crack my back all the time.” I said like nothing was wrong and he shook his head and returned his attention to the movie. I stole candy a glance and she was glaring at me, like hardcore shooting lasers.

“How many times is he going to fucking fuck a huge bag of weed? I mean dude he’s fisting it!” Brian said to the screen and I giggled.

“You’d fuck a pack of Marlboros so shut up.” I laughed and he couldn’t bring himself to deny it.

“T-that’s not t-true!” He stuttered laughing and I grabbed his hands.

“Look at it! You have it tattooed on your knuckles!” I said and he hid his hands by sitting on them.

“You saw nothing!” He laughed and I tried to grab his arms. It sucks because his arms were huge and I could barely wrap my hands around them. It didn’t stop me though; I was trying hard as hell.

“Gimme your hands!” I yelled and he shook his head laughing.

“That’s it Brian, this is over!” I yelled. I straddled his lap to get a better position and I don’t think it helped his hard on very much.

“M get off of my lap!” He yelled and he pushed me backwards. I grabbed his collar and pulled him forwards with me and we fell on the floor wrestling. Candy just looked appalled and she ran out of the room. I playfully smacked him and I had his arms pinned up over his head. He quickly broke out of my grip and had my arm behind my back and I was on my face.

“You fucking fuck!” I yelled and he laughed. I kicked him off me and I tried to run away but he grabbed my ankle and dragged me back over. I was raking my nails on the floor all while laughing my ass off. Matt was standing in the doorway, crossing his arms and standing there with a smirk.

“What are you idiots doing?”

“We’re fighting.” He said as he pinned me on my back by my wrists. He sat on my stomach and I felt like I was gasping for air.

“He’s…killing me! Matt!” I yelled and He just laughed.

“Don’t just stand there! He’s sitting on me! And he has a boner!” I yelled and Matt busted out laughing as he walked over and picked Brian off of me.

“Jesus Christ…” I said crawling over to Matt and wrapping my arms and legs around his leg.

“You should go take care of that dude.”

“Word I should find Candy.” He said smirking and my jaw dropped before I started laughing my ass off. Brian wiggled his eyebrows before he went to go find his girlfriend.

“What’s so funny?” Matt said looking down at me.

“I don’t know! It’s funny that he knows she’s easy!” I crowed and Matt giggled leaning down and picking me up, and carried me out of the room. I heard giggles coming from Brian’s bunk and I snickered.

“Damn he doesn’t waste time.” I said and Matt shook his head.

“Wear a condom!” I yelled and Matt nearly dropped me laughing.

“I don’t want to hear this though.” I said seriously and he shrugged.

“Jimmy!” I yelled and he yelled back.

“Turn on the music! Brian’s doing the dirty!” I yelled and System of a Down came blaring through with ‘Chop Suey.’ I laughed and sat down. Well I didn’t exactly willingly sit; Matt dropped me on my ass. He sat next to Val and I wasn’t having it. I crawled over and sat between them.

“Oh I’m sorry, am I coming between something here?” I asked sweetly.

“No.”

“Yes.” Matt and Val said at the same time before they looked at each other.

“Good, good. I’m glad Val knows that she is in fact MY bitch.” I said patting her shoulder.

“She’s been my bitch since 6th grade.” Matt said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

“Val’s been my bitch before I was born. That’s how much I own her.” I said and she nodded. Val pouted and nodded at Matt. Matt gave her the cutest look ever and stuck his pierced lip out. Val was cracking and we both saw it.

“Aw, baby.” She cooed before she leaned over to kiss him. I held up my hand, and Val got my palm and Matt got the back of my hand.

“Hey, not over me, and we already have two of you fuckers fucking in the fucking bus, we don’t need more. Don’t you know better not to exhibit such behavior in front of a child? I must say that you two disgust me and I am rather appalled.” I ranted making hand gestures and everything. They both had open mouths.

“! Cierran usted las bocas! Para no entrar las mosques!” I said pointing a stern finger.

“What? Since when do you speak Spanish?”

“I said close your mouths, not to let flies enter. That and it’s also not very cute.” I said and they just continued to stare at me.

“Staring isn’t cute either.” I said and I sat back and watched whatever was on TV. Their dumb asses were watching Keeping up with the Kardashians.

“That show is dumb. Why would I want to know, nor care what the fuck the Kardashian’s are doing?! What If I don’t want to keep up with the Kardashians?” I ranted and Val hushed me.

“It’s just interesting to watch.” She said and I sat there watching it. Turns out the show isn’t that bad, but it’s still pretty pointless. I still don’t care what they are doing however. We must have sat there for at least an hour.

“WHAT THE FUCK BRIAN!” We heard over the music and the TV. It was like a record skipped and we shut off the music and muted the TV. We heard a commotion and Candy’s footsteps stomping out in this direction.

“Candy…” He sighed rubbing his face with his hand.

“NO BRIAN! FUCK OFF!” She screamed. Damn she looked pissed.

“Baby, it was an accident I swear.” He said looking defeated.

“Yeah accident my ass! Look I’m sick and tired of her being everywhere! What the fuck is so great about that little bitch! She’s a fucking whore! She’s not even a virgin and she’s sixteen!” She said pointing at me. My eyes widened, I think everyone’s did. Nobody spoke, nobody breathed. Zacky and Jimmy had just walked on the bus when Candy came storming out and they’d heard it all.

“I have the right to beat her ass…right? Her ass kicking is way overdue; I ought to kill that bitch!” I screamed and Matt and Val tried to calm me down. Brian looked pissed, Zacky looked furious.

“What? It’s not my fault she’s a fucking slut who can’t keep her legs shut.”She spat and I honestly wanted to cry, I think I was crying already.

“It’s not her fault either…she was raped you fucking bitch.” Zacky all but growled in a low voice. Her eyes widened, and she felt stupid. I could tell, but I felt stupid for letting what she said actually get to me.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t know.” She started but my brother wasn’t having it.

“You didn’t have to know! You shouldn’t be fucking talking like that about my sister, in front of my sister at all anyways!” He screamed and she turned red.

“Like you are any fucking better! Don’t you dare walk onto this fucking bus and make anyone feel lower than they are. You honestly don’t have any right to question or criticize anything or anyone on this fucking bus, so you just sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up! I’m tired your bitch ass walking around the fucking bus all fucking day, acting like you own something. And whenever you aren’t sucking off Brian you’re talking about my sister, so for everyone’s sake, shut your goddamn mouth!” Zacky yelled and I was swinging my fists in the air at imaginary targets.

“Get that bitch.” I said trying to laugh through my tears, and I was genuinely proud of him standing up for me. He used my trademark ‘bitch ass’ and that got him extra points. I got up off of the couch and ran over to him. He scooped me up in a hug.

“I love you.” I giggled wiping my face on his shirt.

“I love you too. That’s why there isn’t going to be anyone talking shit about you besides me and the guys.” He said and I laughed again. Candy was crying by now and nobody was going to console her. She ran off of the bus in tears.

“What Brian? You aren’t going to defend your bitch?” Val spat raising her eyebrows. I whipped around and stared at Val in surprise, I didn’t expect her to get nasty. But whenever she did she meant business.

“No, she actually deserved that one.”

“Just fucking dump her, we hate her.” Jimmy said simply.

“I don’t know dude.”

“Well you better know something quick before she leaves here in a body bag.” I replied looking at him carefully.

“Well who exactly is going to put her in a body bag?” He replied narrowing his eyes at me.

“I fucking will, and you’ll be right next to her if you don’t shut up.” I snapped and Matt had to mediate this conversation.

“Alright you two, both of you shut up. Let’s just all calm down and deal with this like adults. M…attempt at maturity.” He said and I rolled my eyes. We never brought up that situation. It just wasn’t a good time at us at all, we were so distant and I was so hurt because of the distance, yet I was the one who caused it. Emotions and tensions were so high at that point we just try not to formally discuss it. But the part that pissed me off was when she just referred to it as if I was some kind of whore looking for enjoyment. I assure you nobody enjoys being raped.

“Apologize Brian; you brought her on the bus in the first place.” Val said and Brian looked at me. He sighed and he apologized, a genuine apology. A tiny smile pulled on my lips and I nodded.

“I’m sorry too.” I said quietly and he smiled. I got up and ran over to him and threw my arms around him.

“There, you two are friends again. Now what do we do with M and Candy?” Val said, and I saw a twinkle in her eye at the whole friends again thing.

“I say she leaves, but M has to punch her in the nose first.” Zacky said and I nodded. We were definitely related, we were such assholes. But Zacky could be so much worse than me. He will shut a bitch down.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE! haha!
What do you think?

School's started for me and its gonna be so hard to get things in. So im taking time off to pre write my stories, organize, and fix them whenever i can. So yeah, please dont unsubscribe!!

Comments? =D