Status: Active

Girl I Know

Welcome Back to Earth

Chapter 35
(mercury Pov)

I woke up the next morning to an empty bunk. I squinted my eyes open and Brian was gone. I sighed as he left his scent behind. I threw the covers off of me and rolled out of bed. I rubbed my eyes as I trudged into the kitchen. I saw Val sitting on the couch watching TV and I passed her.

“Good morning Val.” I croaked, my voice dry and rough.

“Good Afternoon Mercury Baker. Welcome back to earth.” She laughed and I sighed.

“Are you serious? Is it that late already?” I asked and she laughed again.

“It’s only 12:13, so calm down.” Okay good. I hated sleeping too late cause then I missed the rest of the day.

“Where are my boys?” I asked getting fruit loops out of the cabinet. I know, you would think I’d learn my lesson by now. I’ll blame it on Val, Matt lets that woman get away with anything she wants.

“Val, If monster Matt asks who opened his fruit loops, it was you okay?” I said letting the tiny pieces clink into the bowl.

“Why me?” she pouted.

“Because Matt’s lips are permanently attached to your ass, that’s why.” She snorted with laughter at this. But you seriously wouldn’t believe the shit she gets away with.

“And to answer your previous question, the boys are at individual interviews. They went in to practice early, and then they went to an interview. I think they also have a CD signing later too. Ugh I don’t know what’s going on, it was so much easier to when I was tour manager.” She said laughing.

“Val that job killed you. You were so stressed.” I laughed.

“But I loved it, it was really rewarding.” She said and I nodded.

“Will Brian be back?” I asked getting a certain grin on my face, which she smirked at.

“Yeah he should be back first, he was interviewed first. But you don’t worry your little heart about it.” She cooed and I threw a red fruit loop at her.

“Shut up.” I said hiding my face, yes I was blushing…

“Aw! You’re my little Haner whore.” She cooed again and I threw more loops at her.

“And you’re my little Sanders slut. But I don’t approve of you corrupting my little boy.” I pointed my finger and she rolled her eyes before she put on a devious smirk.

“Oh no M. Matt’s a big boy.” She smirked and I slapped my hand to my forehead.

“Oh god! I don’t want to hear that!” I yelled and she laughed.

“How big is Matt by the way?” I asked laughing and she burst into hysterics.

“Oh man this Is like talking to Gena. And you just said you didnt want to hear it!” She said and I laughed.

“Hmm, Gee had a kinky side. Who knew. And i dont, but damn it im curious now!” I laughed.

“And Matt? I’d say he’s around nine, ten inches.” She replied and my hand slapped over my mouth. That was just ridiculous.

“Oh dude! Stop!” I yelled and she kept laughing.

“You asked me!!” She laughed.

“Yeah Val! I expected a human measurement!!” I yelled and tears sparkled in her eyes and she held her stomach.

“I’m pretty sure Brian aint small either. How big is he?” She laughed and I blushed.

“Trust me he’s not.” I laughed.

“You know if Zacky heard any of this he would have a fucking conniption.” She laughed and my eyes widened.

“Oh jeez, I think I’d get shot.” I laughed. She nudged me.

“You never answered my question.” She said deviously, and I glared spooning fruity cereal in my mouth.

“Dude I’m eating!” I said and she shook her head.

“Nope, now spill.”

“I don’t know. He’s not as big as Matt though…so maybe like seven, eight inches the most.” I said making an estimate.

“Damn.” She said and I laughed.

“Please you shouldn’t talk.” I said and she looked down at me trying not to laugh.

“Val you are such a dork. I can’t believe that though…Matt can’t be that big. I’m going to ask him.” I said and she burst into laughter.

“Why?!”

“Because that’s just weird! And slightly impressive.” I added and she elbowed me.

“Calm down Mama bear!” I laughed and she hugged me lazily.

“I can’t wait till Matt comes home now. You just wait….tell me I won’t do it.” I challenged and she rose her eyebrows.

“Oh I know you would. But not in front of Zacky and Brian.” She smirked and I laughed.

“Oh you think I wouldn’t?” I said and she smirked.

“Twenty bucks. If I win you owe me. If I lose, then Brian owes you twenty bucks.” I said and she laughed.

“Where’s your money.”

“Well I don’t have a job. And you assholes don’t pay me.” I said and she rolled her eyes. I stuck out my hand and she shook it.

“Deal.” We both said, but I knew I was about to make myself twenty bucks. Silly Valary.

The bus door opened and a tired Brian appeared. He was wearing a black Iron Maiden sweater with basketball shorts, and a black skull beanie with a baseball hat on top of that.

“Fuck that Interview, I’m tired.” He said laughing, coming over to sit with us.

Val and I looked at each other before we burst out laughing. Brian plopped down next to me and threw his arm over my shoulders.

“Good afternoon babe.” He said and I turned my head and we pecked each other. I heard Val squeak from the cuteness and I smacked her thigh.

“So what’s so funny Bitches?” He asked and we shook our heads.

“Oh nothing…just girl stuff.”

“Ooh, were you talking about cute boys?” Brian mocked, batting his eyelashes.

“Actually Gates we were.” Val said and he pouted.

“So me and Shads aren’t good enough for you guys?” He asked cutely and we rolled our eyes playfully.

“Chill out, we were talking about you guys.” I answered and he smirked.

“Did you tell Val about my fine chiseled body?” He said arrogantly.

“No… I was telling her about your tiny dick.” I replied and she burst out laughing. Brian pouted.

“Baby you know my dick is anything but tiny.” He said.

“I’d beg to differ.” Val got in through gasps of laughter. Brian stood up.

“Fuck you guys.” He said flipping us off, and he went into the kitchen.

“Ahh! I really want a smoke!” He yelled from the kitchen, going through all of the food. I swear he was crazy.

“So light one up! You never announce when you want a smoke, you just do it.” Val pointed out. He smirked a bit, looking at me.

“Yeah but M doesn’t like it when I smoke.” He said and I blushed a bit. God damn, I was like a little school girl around him.

“Damn right I don’t.”

“Aww!” Val cooed, looking between us with a giant smile on her face. Her hazel eyes that were mirrors of Matt’s were just gleaming with happiness. Syn went and flipped her off.

“Hey! Apologize to my best friend!” I said and he rolled his eyes. I was surprised he even listened.

“Sorry Valary. And i thought i was your best friend?!” He said reaching into the fridge, pulling out a corona, then popping the top off and taking a sip.

“Why are you drinking so early? And you are, but Val is my girlfriend. So you and shads better not leave us alone together.” I smirked, putting my arms around her neck, and she just laughed.

“Because if I can’t smoke, then I might as well have a beer. And thats hot.” He finished, tipping his beer towards us and winking. True that. I was going to take it away from him and see what happened, but I wasn’t in the mood to watch him squirm…not yet anyways.

I went over to him and kissed him on the lips.

“Now what tastes better, Me or the Corona?” I asked jokingly.

“Well the Corona. You didn’t brush your teeth this morning did you?” He replied and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“OWNED!” Val yelled and I smacked his arm.

“No douche bag, I just ate fruit loops.” I laughed and he smirked.

“Oh that’s probably why. I hate fruit loops.” Val was glaring at him with a passion. NEVER insult fruit loops around either Val or Matt...

“Yeah? Well they don’t like you either.” We both replied.

“Okay M, think about that next time you want some.” He said gesturing to his body.

“Oh shut up Brian. And you can go smoke if you want. Just do it outside.” I said, and he grinned. He kissed me quickly, putting his corona on the table, and fishing his pack of Marlboro reds out of his pocket. He opened the door and winked at me before he went outside.

I know it seems weird, me letting him smoke or not but I just thought It was a bad habit of theirs, and it bothered me. Besides when he doesn’t have a respiratory disease he can thank me for it.

“You two are like a married couple.” She said and I giggled.

“No we aren’t.” I said. I actually remembered when I was a kid, I used to want to marry Bri, and we were going to be so in love. I even went as far to call myself Mercury Haner.

“Yes you are. You two fight like nobody’s business, you’re so affectionate with each other, yet you guys are just so normal with each other at the same time.” She said and I shrugged. I didn’t really notice all of that. To me, Brian wasn’t just my boyfriend. He is my best friend that I love very much…and with extra benefits. But we aren’t dating anymore, even though we might as well.

“Please that just us on a regular basis. On the other hand you and Matt should be married already!”

“Why?”

“Because you two have been together since middle school! That’s just meant to be right there.” I said. She got this far away look in her eyes as she most likely thought of Matt. A grin started spreading on her face.

“See I told you Val, you two are crazy about each other!” I said and she grinned. The bus door opened and Brian came back on. He looked a bit satisfied and his hands were in his pockets. The light scent of cigarette wafted in the room. I didn’t mind that smell as much as I did the smoke.

“Are you happy Smokey Bear?” I asked and he stuck his tongue out at me.

“Don’t stick it out if you aren’t going to use it.” I said, remembering all of the times we’ve used that line on each other.

“Oh don’t tempt me.” He smirked, and I could feel the tension as our eyes locked for a while. We both kept smirks on our face. My body felt the urge to gravitate over to him, and I could tell he felt the same.

“Hey guys you know what? I’m going to go meet up with Matt, I miss that fucker. So you two try not to touch each other while I’m gone.” She said winking and I winked back at her.

“Ooh girl.” She joked and I laughed. She grabbed her bag and went to the door.

“I’ll text you when we are almost back.” She said with a cheeky smile, and she walked off the bus, locking the door behind her.

“Oh that Val, she’s so sneaky. What did she think was going to happen between us anyways?” Brian said shrugging and walking towards me. As soon he was close enough, I was on Brian like butter on toast. He backed us up until he fell on the couch and I straddled his lap.

“Whoa baby slow down.” He laughed putting his hands on my hips and holding me back. I pouted at this.

“But I just wanted to be alone with you.” I said before I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight, taking in his scent. He wrapped his strong arms back around me.

“I did too sweetheart.” He started caressing my sides before he decided to hook his thumbs into the elastic on my pants. From the position I had on his lap, I felt his erection pressing hard against me.
“Ah ah Bri, we can’t do anything.” I said teasingly smacking his hands away, causing him to whine.

“See M, you always make me work for it.” He said laughing a bit. His chest was rising and falling with urgent need.

“That’s because I’m in control baby.” I purred, supporting myself on his shoulders. At the mention of control, his eyes darkened with lust and oh boy did it look completely hot.

“We’ll see about that.” He growled pushing on my lower back so that my stomach was pressed against his, and we were closer than before. I was in shock at his sudden dominance when he pressed his lips hungrily to mine. He changed position so that I was on my back on the couch and he was hovering over me but he supported his weight.

I stared into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes that were so dark.

“Brian what are you doing?” I asked him but he ignored me and he began kissing from the corner of my mouth, down my jaw line, over my collar bone and my neck. Occasionally nipping and biting me. While one arm supported him, the other trailed over my stomach and gently massaged my sides under my shirt. His warm rough hands contrasted so nicely with my cool, soft skin.

He bit down on a spot on my neck that he knew triggered me. I gasped, and I shut my eyes as he began gently sucking on the spot. He was going to definitely leave a mark.

“Bri-ian…I don’t think we should do it here…” I stuttered. I could feel his breath whooshing over my neck.

“We aren’t going to, that would be too obvious. But I’m going to make you scream my name either way.” He smirked moving lower down my body, his breath tickling my skin and rising goose bumps. He reached the elastic of my sweatpants, and he tugged them down with his teeth and his fingers.

“Eager are we?” He laughed as I began to squirm

I can’t remember the last time I had such contact with him. His fingers began rubbing me through my boy shorts and I moaned. He pulled those down and teased my entrance.

“Jesus Brian….” I gasped. He started to push two fingers into me, but he didn’t go all the way. Fucking teasing bitch.

“You’re so wet M, don’t you love how wet I make you.” He purred and my body wouldn’t stop twitching and writhing.

“Say it.” He demanded and he stopped touching me.

“I love it…I love how wet you make me.” I moaned and he smirked. He finally plunged two fingers into me.

“Brian!” I yelled in ecstasy. He kept a steady rhythm as he began circling me at the same time. Although this was nowhere near the feeling of him being inside of me, my head was still spinning out of control.

“Oh fuck Syn…” I moaned as I squeezed my eyes shut. I felt tension knotting up in my stomach that needed to be released.

“Faster…” I moaned again and he listened. The tension kept building and building until he finally brought me over the edge screaming his name. My breathing was heavy and ragged but he didn’t stop. He ripped his fingers out of me and instantly replaced them with his tongue. My eyes shot open at the new sensation.

“Brian please...it’s too much…” I gasped but he just kept going. He drew out my orgasm and the tingly feeling kept racing through me. I bunched my hands in his hair, pulling it tight and I heard him grunt. He loves getting his hair pulled.

He finally stopped, just as I felt like I was going to pass out from the pleasure. He leaned up and kissed me, so I could taste myself on him. My eyes were half lidded and my mouth was parted. He pulled my sweatpants back up and held me gently in his arms.

“How was that?” He asked me and I just let out a heavy sigh. I couldn’t form words at this point.

“That good huh?” he laughed and I kissed him again. I could visibly tell that he was still painfully hard.

“You don’t know how much I held back not fucking you right then and there.” He purred huskily in a voice that sent chills down my spine. He never even asked me to take care of his problem nor did he expect me to do it. I could tell he didn’t care about if he got anything in return, as long as I was happy. I found it strangely touching. I found the strength to push him up and off of me, and he was sitting against the couch. We were back to square one.

I raked my nails down his clothed chest, then roved my hands under his shirt. His breathing began to hitch as I slid off of his lap and onto the floor. I positioned my body in between his legs and I put my hands on his thighs.

“M, w-what are you doing?” He asked me, his voice trembling. I ran my hands up his thighs and to the drawstring on his basketball shorts.

“I’m going to make you all better. You deserve it Brian.” I said rather seductively.

“Baby you don’t have to…” He said again as I started tugging down the shorts, revealing his black boxers.

“I’d understand if you didn’t…” he continued. I kept teasing him and he grit his teeth.

“M stop…” He said and I looked up. He opened his eyes and looked down at me.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because It’s hard enough staring down at you like this. And I already want to fuck you…so it’s just not a good idea, I wouldn’t last a minute.” He joked and I pouted.

“Okay.” I said and sat up on the couch with him. I could tell he was really uncomfortable, with that tent pitched in his pants. I snickered a bit.

“M you know you’re impressed.” He said cheekily with that damn smirk on his face. I slapped him playfully on the cheek. He made a face of mock offense.

“Bitch, did you just smack me?”

“I don’t know hoe, did I?” I giggled and his face lost all expression. His lip twitched once before he pinned me under him, tickling me.

“Brian stop!” I laughed loudly but he kept tickling me, and he was way too strong for me and I couldn’t push him off. I was kicking and writhing under him, and he was just laughing.

“B-br-Brian! I’m going to bi-bite you!” I yelled and he let out a loud laugh.

“HA! Like that’s a threat!” He yelled over my laughter. He kept it up and soon it began to annoy me. Tears of laughter and frustration were on my face and he stopped once seeing them.

“Aw, baby was I too much? That tends to happen with most women.” He snickered. I glared up at him and he stopped smiling.

“Oh you really wanted me to stop…” He said straddling my waist and looking down at me

“What women Brian?” I asked, even I felt silly about it. I was being the jealous bitch, but right now that question really bugged me. I mean Brian was a grown man…he could have anyone and anything he wanted when he wanted it. Naturally, how am I not supposed to freak out?! Maybe I was just being insecure, but I needed the assurance right now.

“You aren’t serious are you?” He said with a crooked smile that was slowly diminishing.

“I don’t know Brian.” I replied staring up at him. I sat up and he moved off of me, but his body was still pointing towards me.

“M it was just a joke…you can’t think I’d be messing around with other girls when you’re right here.” He said in a voice that made me regret ever saying that. I felt insanely bad, but once we got each other going, we didn’t stop. We had to keep going, who would win this argument.

“You said it yourself. I don’t give you enough sex! Is that what you want?” I asked louder. My voice was beginning to strain with emotion, and I felt a heavy feeling settle in my chest.

“No M that’s not what I want.” He said sighing and rolling his eyes as if he were about to explain something that was just so lost to me.

“What do you want Brian? Am I what you want?” I asked, tears falling from my eyes. I had to know, we haven’t even gotten back together, so does he still want anything to do with me? Well I sure as hell won’t be his play toy.

“M, please calm down…” He pleaded with me, and that’s when I realized how badly I was unraveling. Everything that’s happened to me and that’s involved me, and all of my pent up feelings just came pouring out by the smallest of triggers.

“I can’t!” I cried and I could sense his agitation with me. I knew Brian was just a huge teddy bear most of the time. But when he was pissed or frustrated, he was just as bad as I was. Maybe even worse… I could feel an argument coming on as tension increased.

“Well you’re going to! And listen to me please M. Don’t just hear me, I want you to fucking understand!” He yelled and I just stared into his eyes unmoving. He looked like he didn’t know what exactly how to say what he really wanted to. That or he was trying to piece it together in his mind.

“I want you to stop being so fucking insecure, and I want you to trust me! I hate how you always think that I’d cheat on you, or that I’d just fuck anyone I see just to prove a point to you! I don’t need to fucking do that when I have you! And I don’t care how often we have sex either, I’d love you just the same even if we never do again! But no Mercury Baker, everything is just going to fall apart like you are! You need to hold yourself together, so you don’t make everyone else fall apart!” He yelled, and I was silent. His words took a moment to sink in. They stung as they entered my mind. The pain entering, brought anger to the surface.

“Well you fucked that skank Candy! I know you fucking did that to piss me off!” I yelled.

“The only reason I was fucking Candy, was because she was the complete opposite of you! I was trying to fucking forget you! Why are you doing this to yourself? You know I’m not fucking some chick just to spite you! And why the fuck does it matter, you aren’t my girlfriend!” He yelled, and that’s when everything in me died. I could feel my eyes widen and tear up.

His face was set, and his eyes were intense. I felt like a child being yelled at for something…oh wait. But I felt terrible inside.

“I know…” I spat before I got up swiftly off of the couch. Our gazes locked as I got up, and I looked down at him. We glared at each other for like two seconds, before I ripped my gaze away from him. I didn’t know where to go, so I just walked rather aggressively to the back where the guitars were. It was the only think I could think of, besides punching something, or Matt. I hoped he’d return soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
M is slowly going off her rocker :D
And now we all know some rather interesting info on Matt lmao.
and YAY brief sexy time :P
nd dont worry, they arent mad for long :D

oh and thanks to IcRaVeVeNgEaNcE for summing up Candy in 5 awesome words :D