Status: Active

Girl I Know

Insanity thy Name is Ronnie

Chapter 36
(mercury Pov)

It was like the angels heard my wish and he and Val came up to the door. I heard it swing open and slam shut from there. I didn’t even have time to get over to my guitar case before I ran out towards them.

“Hey kid, how are you?” He asked, pulling cigarettes out of his jeans and putting them on the table.

“Hi Matty.” I said wrapping my arms around him. I always felt really safe around Matt, maybe it was because I was like hugging a tank, but still. I felt like not even Brian could hurt me when I was near Matt, and I was thankful for that.

“You two didn’t kill each other yet, right?” He joked and I glared up at him. I really didn’t mean to, but it was almost instinctive. He looked taken aback.

“Sorry, but I want to hit him.” I said, a laugh escaping. A smile lit up on Matt’s face. Matt liked fighting, so of course that goof would approve of me hitting Brian…well not for real, but he didn’t know I meant it.

“You wanna wrestle?” He asked and I laughed. I looked over at Val and she rolled her eyes.

“You two are crazy. Matt calm your testosterone.” She laughed and he rolled his eyes.

“So are you up for it kid? Think you can beat me this time?” He challenged and I smirked.

“Matt I’ll never win, have you seen yourself?” I joked and he waved his hand in dismissal.

“I already know I’m godly, but come on little girl…lets fight.” He taunted. I hated being called ‘little girl’…

I threw the first punch. He dodged it and laughed. I felt a satisfied smile appear on my face. I liked getting rid of my pent up aggression liked this. But I knew all I’d be left with is my problem with Brian…but this could calm me for now.

“Shut up Matt.” I laughed. Suddenly I saw his huge arm coming at me, and I stepped to the side and pulled him down to the ground using his momentum and my weight. We both hit the ground, and all I was focused on was holding Matt down and winning. I knew he just wouldn’t let me blatantly win, but he wouldn’t go all terminator on me.

I tried to climb off him for a while, but he grabbed me by my waist and tossed me to the side and he had the upper hand. I tried putting my hands on his arms, but it was no use. He had both of my hands pinned on the floor and I twisted my face as I had to use so much energy to bring my knees up and put my feet on his abs so I could push him off. He fell over, and his guard was brought down for a second so I jumped on him and tried to get his arms down.

“Haha Matty I am winning.” I laughed and he smirked. He tried to move to the side, and I took that as the opportunity to start twisting his arm enough so that it would hurt too much to stay on his back. I forced him on his stomach and I was actually sweating. This guy was freaking heavy, and I was only about 120 pounds.

“One! Two! Three!” Val started counting like an official. But then he had to freaking show off. He started doing pushups, with his free hand, and I was on his back.

“Maaattyyy!!” I whined laughing and he did too.

“Looks like I win again.” He said and I pouted. I was sure that would work perfectly in my mind!

“Do you at least feel better?” He asked and I nodded. I didn’t want to hit him anymore, that was a start. I had adrenaline coursing through me, and I was breathing heavily.

“A whole lot actually!” said and he laughed.

“Alright get off. I’m tired.” He said and I climbed off of him, and offered him my hand.

“I’d pull you back down with me.” he laughed as he got up.

“I’d hate to be the retard that fucks with you.” He said and I laughed.

“Is this the part where we bump chests?” I asked laughed and he shook his head.

“No, guys and girls cant bump chests. I’m pretty sure that would hurt for you. But we can bump shoulders.” He said and I giggled.

“Woot woot!” I yelled and we both jumped at each other and bumped shoulders. I almost landed on my ass but I was laughing none the less.

“M are you sure your testosterone levels aren’t dangerously high?” I heard Johnny’s voice come in through the door.

“Johnny boy!” I yelled and he waved.

“No, M is just awesome like that.” Matt said hugging my shoulders.

“I love you Matt. And I love your wife.” I cooed and Val rolled her eyes.

“We aren’t married!” She laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah and I’m a magical penguin.” I scoffed and she looked for something to throw at me. I tried scrambling away and I jumped onto the other end of the couch, right as she threw an empty coke can at me.

“Nice shot!” I called back.

“M! you know you aren’t supposed to mention the magical penguins if Jimmy isn’t here!” Johnny gasped and my eyes widened. Oh no, Jimmy loved the magical penguins.

“Oh don’t tell jimmy!” I said, and speaking of that crazy motherfucker, he came strolling through the door.

“Don’t tell me what?” He asked confused. My head shot over to Matt and Johnny.

“Jimmy doesn’t know! Jimmy doesn’t know! Don’t tell Jimmy, Jimmy doesn’t know!” We started singing and doing this little dance. For once Jimmy was on the receiving end of the weirdness.

“Jimmy doesn’t know! Jimmy doesn’t know! Jimmy’s gotta know! Gonna tell Jimmy, going to tell him myself, Jimmy doesn’t know!” We yelled and he looked so confused.

“I did her on his birthday!” We all screamed and started head banging.

“You guys are fucking stupid.” Jimmy laughed and we all fell into laughter. That’s when I realized something was missing, Brian’s laughter. He was gone since a long time ago…damn.

“Hey where’s Gates?” Jimmy asked and I looked towards the back.

“He went to go practice while I wrestled with Matt and lost.”

“Dude…nobody wrestles with Matt and wins.” Jimmy replied and I laughed. My phone buzzed just as Val put hers away and I gave her a look. I know she texted me. I opened it up and read it.

Go make up with Brian…:/ the text read and I looked up at her. She gave me a stern look.

“How the fuck did you know?” I asked out loud, and she just blinked and nodded. What was this, some sort of sign language?

“What does she know?” Johnny asked.

“That you’re short.” I replied before I got up and ran to the back, getting up to the black door. I heard a beautiful guitar melody playing behind it. And it sounded like two people were playing. It was just so moving and light.

I slowly gripped the cold handle and turned it. Opening it and peeking my head in. I saw Brian perched with his guitar on his lap. He was so into his music, you could see it on his face, the way his body moved along to it, and in his hands, the way he held the guitar and elicited sounds out of it that I’ve only heard come from his skilled hands.

I just observed him from the tiny crack in the door. He didn’t seem to notice me. I kept watching him. His foot hit the pedal on the floor and the sound changed, it sounded more overdriven and grungy. He made it scream before he launched into an aggressive solo, full of bends, and screams, and harmonics. It sounded heavy and scary, like the instrument was in pain…but it was scary good at the same time.

He ended it as he pulled on his whammy bar, and it got lower and slower. He sighed and looked up. I could have sworn he looked up at me but I moved for a second then I moved back. He started back up on his guitar softly.

“I see you M.” He sighed and I rolled my eyes. I pushed the door open and walked in.

“How did you know?”

“I could see your green eyes. It was either you or Zacky, and I’m pretty sure Zack wouldn’t stalk me.” He replied and sighed.

“So are you done?” He asked me, and I looked up at him.

“Am I done with what?”

“Are you done being a raging bitch so I can talk to you?” He asked with a bit of an edge. I frowned visibly. I could have replied to that, but I came here to apologize.

“Yes…” I spat…I didn’t want to respond politely to that but I had to, I didn’t want to start another fight.

“Alright then.” He said putting his guitar down. I sat cross legged in front of him, and he leaned down so that his elbows rested on his thighs.

“What was that earlier?”

“I don’t know. My mood just switched as soon as I felt frustrated. Everything came crashing down on me. That’s what it felt like, I’m sorry Brian I need to stop.” I said and he sighed.

“I was going to ask you out again…but now I don’t know…” He said and I sucked in a short breath. I felt my heart start breaking…

“What do you mean?” I asked, my voice trembling.

“You need to calm down and sort yourself out. You’re driving the both of us crazy.” He said and I nodded.

“I’m driving myself crazy because I’m without you. You at least kept me somewhat together.” I replied.

“I still don’t know. I can’t keep arguing with you, it hurts you know?”

“Don’t give up on me.” I said trying to turn my lips up into a smile at the end, but it failed miserably.

“I can’t give up on you…But I need to think about you. I think this tour has stressed you out too much. The same thing happened to Val, she and Matt argued all the time when she tour managed us.”

“Then can we take things slow and start over?” I asked looking down to play with the laces on his shoe, I got a bit distracted. I looked back up at him and smiled.

“I can’t fucking say no to you…” He grumbled before I smiled and leaped up at him.

“Thank you Brian! I love you so much.” I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He hugged me back.

“I love you too.” He said and I giggled. I felt happier than I did in a while, half the time I didn’t know how I felt. There was always something nagging at me.

---
“M where the fuck’s my pants!” Jimmy yelled running around the bus in his candy cane boxers.

“I don’t know Jimmy! And why are you wearing those?!” I asked laughing and he smirked.

“Would you prefer them off? I know you wanna see my candy cane.” Laughter erupted from the bus and Zacky just so happened to be passing by. He stopped and his jaw dropped as he looked up at the Rev. His expression was so hilarious like ‘dude why?!’

“Sorry Vengeance, you can’t blow me yet so close your mouth.” He snickered smacking his shoulder before he ran to the bunks with Zacky on his heels. I loved these guys.

“M we have a signing! I need my pants!” He hollered from the back. Suddenly a loud girlish scream rang though the air, and we knew it came from Jimmy. I mean who else could it come from?

I saw his belt buckle sticking out from behind the couch and I found his black pants.

“Sunshine I have your pants!” I yelled and he ran out. I threw them at his face just as he entered the room. I was already dressed up. The boys were never fucking organized, I don’t know how they could have survived without Val.

“Come on we have to go!” Val yelled checking her watch. As far as she knew, she was still in charge. Val didn’t need a pin that said ‘manager’ Val was the manager.

“Hey are you ready?” I asked Brian and he smiled at me.

“Yep, I’m all good.” He said grabbing his cigarettes off of the table. Of course, nothing is complete without his Marlboros.

“Alright come on!” I called as we walked through the door.

“I’m just coming for the ride right? I don’t have to do anything?” I asked and Matt nodded.

“Yup! You’re only job is to sit here and look gorgeous as always.” Jimmy cooed and I grinned.

“Ah your such a kiss ass Sullivan. But you’re my kiss ass so I love you!” I laughed and I gave him a high five.

“I happen to agree…” Brian said in my ear and I grinned. He was so cute.

“Will there be any snacks?” I asked, I wanted some popcorn. It was fun to eat while just sitting around.

“I’m sure Johnny wouldn’t mind getting you some.” Jimmy volunteered.

“Johnny’s doing what now?” Johnny said finally beginning to pay attention.

“Get M some snacks. You want popcorn right?” Jimmy asked and I nodded fervently.

“How did you know sunshine?!” I asked grinning.

“You ask for it all the time. It’s your favorite.” He said and I gave him a thumbs up.

“See this is why I like Jimmy.” I said.

“Do you like me sister?” Zacky asked hugging my shoulder.

“No your icky.” I said making a face, and he kissed my cheek.

“Ew Zackers now I’ve got your nasty cooties on my cheek.” I laughed and he rolled his eyes. I put my arm around his waist and we walked to the signing tent. There were already people there waiting on a line that was bound to get bigger. Their album City of Evil was playing in the background. Security escorted us to our seats and we sat down. Johnny went to get my popcorn.

I moved my seat from besides Matt, to in between Zacky and Brian. They always sat next to each other since they had that guitar duo thing going on.

“Oh I see M, you don’t like me anymore.” Matt pouted and I just grinned. Johnny came back with my popcorn and tossed it to me.

“Well I’m ready to meet the fans and sign shit, are you ready?” Zacky asked leaning forwards. I just kept reclining in my seat, I didn’t have to sign anything. The fans went up to each of them and I watched as they made friendly conversation, and the smiles on their faces when they received their item.

“Excuse me, are you Mercury Baker?” A timid brunette with wild blue eyes asked me. I stopped munching and looked at her.

“Yeah that’s me.”

“M chew your food…” Zacky scoffed. I frowned and threw a few kernels at him, and a few fans giggled. Some commented on how cute we were.

“Uhh, will you sign my poster too?” She asked and my eyebrow rose. I looked around before I finally pointed to myself.

“Me?”

She nodded excitedly with a bright smile on her face. I smiled a bit before I grabbed a silver sharpie and scribbled my signature on it.

“Thanks! I figured since you play at their shows, you’re Zacky’s sister and you have your own stage name, you might as well be the sixth member.” She said and I actually smiled at her.

“Thanks….what’s your name?”

“Angeline.” She replied, she looked like one.

“Thanks Ang.” I said nodding and she went to Syn for him to sign it. Some fans gushed over his ‘amazing guitar skills’ and how he was ‘the greatest thing since sliced bread’ I just interjected a bit.

“Oh my god Syn! You’re like, the greatest guitarist ever! I love you!” A girl with blonde and black hair squealed. She had her eyebrow pierced and her lips in snakebites.

“I’m better.” I coughed and Brian turned around to look at me under his fedora. I smirked and threw a popcorn at his nose. The girl covered her mouth with her hand and giggled quietly.

“Hi Brian and fan.” I waved and she waved back, but Brian didn’t.

“Do you not remember what happened last time we had this debate?”He laughed.

“Ugh fine, just don’t go all tickle monster on me… Hey, you know if you insult his guitar skills, he’ll tickle you right?” I said pointing my thumb over at him. She just laughed and took her signed poster over to matt.

“M you’re silly.” Brian laughed and I blew him a kiss. He rolled his eyes and went back to doing his job. I sat and watched as the guys did their thing, many pictures were taken, and I was in a few of them. These fans were so devoted to these guys and their music it was crazy. But I admired them in a way, they believed in something. There was this one guy who brought his guitar for Zacky to sign.

“Oh I’m flattered.” Zacky laughed when he put the ZV Blade down on the table. His brown eyes flashed over to me sitting next to my brother. He stared at me for a second before he smirked. Uh oh, Zacky wouldn’t like this, I knew immediately he was doing. I smirked back at him. I saw a wolfish grin slide onto his face. I just rose my eyebrow teasingly. Eventually Zacky will notice and this idiot will go away.

Zacky finished what he was writing on the guitar and he looked up.

“Here you go man.” He said and his attention was still on me, since I slowly bit my bottom lip. He then turned back to Zacky who didn’t look very pleased. Zack’s eyebrows rose and there was a dangerous look in his eyes. Aww he loved me.

“Were you…just looking at my sister?” He asked slowly and calmly. Any other time Zacky would have started kicking ass into next Friday, but I could tell he was at least trying to be professional.

“Uhh no…” He said taking his guitar back, and Zacky was still glaring at him intensely. I was still giving him teasing expressions, and he was looking from me to Zacky getting nervous. Zacky turned around and I stopped immediately. I feigned innocence and I looked at him as if I was questioning why he turned around. He turned back around and stared him straight in the face.

“Get. The fuck. Out of here.” He snarled and the guy just turned around and shuffled away quickly out of the line. A piece of paper hit my head and I looked to Matt who looked rather shocked. I giggled and stuck my tongue out at him.

“M you’re so bad.” He said still looking shocked and I laughed.

“It worked. I was using Zacky as an inadvertent advantage. I didn’t even have to say anything. And Matt I bet you make those faces at Brian all the time.” I joked and Brian turned around.

“What?” He asked as if I called him. I snickered loudly.

“Oh so now you’re making Brian cheat on Zacky with me?” Matt joked and then Zacky turned around.

“What the hell? You’re cheating on me?!” Zacky yelled over at a confused Brian.

“What?!” He asked and we kept going. Johnny and Jimmy just totally ignored us like we were idiots.

“They’re YOUR friends….” Johnny mumbled to Jimmy as he signed the papers for the fans, who indeed watched intently.

“I thought you told me you fucking broke it off with Zacky!” Matt yelled and Brian looked confused as hell.

“Fuck it. Matt you’re just so angry all the time! Can’t you calm down?! And Zacky! Stay out of the fucking kitchen goddamnit! I’ve been with Jimmy the whole time!” He yelled as he signed a mini city of evil poster.

“WHAT?!” We all yelled, I never expected that twist. Rev just laughed and looked up for a second to adjust his glasses.

“Yeah, I tapped that!” He yelled and we all started laughing. The fans on line who heard our little argument were laughing hysterically. I’m pretty sure there will be a video somewhere of Syn confessing his love for Jimmy on the internet…that would be awesome.

“I have to pee!” I announced suddenly and everyone stared at me.

“What?! I have to fucking piss! Where is the bathroom?!” I whined tugging on Brian’s shirt and he tried to think of some way he could explain its location. But I had to pee so bad I wasn’t patient.

“Brian just take me!” I begged standing up, and doing this weird pee dance. I heard a few snickers but I didn’t pay them any mind.

“But I’m working M! I can’t just up and leave the stand!”

“It's an emergency!” I begged and he rolled his eyes. Why that little…

“Shut up gates! I’ll take you M, I got your back!” Jason Berry said and I smiled.

“Yes! Take me to the nearest facility roadie!!” I yelled right before I smacked Brian on the head. Then Jason smacked me on the head as he lead me away.

“How many times must I restate this?! I’m not a roadie! I’m a technician!” He yelled and I started laughing my ass off. I was walking quickly and every time I took two steps, JB took one.

“Says who?!”

“Says your mom!”

“My mother is a well respected member of society!” yelled and he started laughing.

“Okay there it is! Don’t fall in.” He said and I pushed his arm before I went in to do my business. I washed my hands after, and I used the awesome foamy soap they had. I looked in the mirror, adjusting any faults in my makeup. I noticed feet in the stall directly behind me. They were bright pink pumps….I’ve definitely seen them before, on someone who I didn’t exactly take kindly to…

The sink turned off, and the bathroom was silent, all I could hear was the fan or the A/C. Suddenly the door unlocked and swung open. I saw a smirk that I had never expected to see again, but I anticipated ripping off her filthy face. There stood Candy Bitchface herself, in all of her glory. I was surprised to see that her hair was back to a sickening blonde, and she was wearing an Escape the Fate shirt with super ripped skinny jeans.

“What?” I asked to myself, in shock and disbelief. And it also had something to do with the anger resurfacing. Right there on her neck, sat my necklace. It resided right below the smirk on her red lips.

“Happy to see me Mercury?” She giggled like the imbecile she is. I just stared at her. I wanted to punch her and grab my necklace, but I didn’t want to break it.

“Give me my necklace you fucking slut…” I spat slowly and lowly. Her hands went up to grasp and fondle it. I heard the cute little sound of the two metals clinking together.

“Oh you mean this? I’m sorry I can’t…Brian loves his baby girl…” She chuckled, in a wishing and almost psychotic tone. Like I think this chick convinced herself that Brian loved her. I almost felt bad for her… I really did. But then I remembered that I lived with her for over a month.

“Candy look, he doesn’t love you. I’m just going to put it out there, you aren’t baby girl. Sure Brian’s had some feelings for you but you can’t just take what is mine!” I tried being nice, but it just came out a bit more bluntly than I intended.

“Why huh? What is so special about you huh?! Well It must be something, since Brian and Ronnie want you so bad.” She chuckled almost evilly. My eyebrow rose in alert. How did she know about Ronnie…Why was she wearing his shirt…

A door swung open with a bang

“I think we’ve been apart for too long M…” A voice said, and it shot unwanted chills up and down my spine. I whipped around to see Ronnie standing in the doorway…Isn’t this supposed to be the girls room?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy! Ive decided that im gonna be quicker with my updates. Ill try to update every few days or at least once a week :D
Shit is hitting the fan!
Tell me what you think!
And im so happy that you guys are commenting and subscribing, even you silent readers you :D

-MV