Status: Active

Girl I Know

Situations

Chapter 41
(Mercury)

“Brian…please tell me that’s just your spare…” I said slowly, and he had a distressed look on his face as he patted his pockets for anywhere else it could have been.

“And this morning in the hot tub we never used one?! Oh my god Brian what the hell!” I said getting progressively louder. I felt bad for him he didn’t know what to do about anything.

“Oh no no no this cant be happening…” I said grabbing my hair and pacing around the room like a madwoman.

“Sweetie, lets just calm down okay? We can talk about this…” he said carefully but now, Now! I was pissed!

“The fuck we will Brian! We have a lot to fucking talk about! Like the fact that you forgot a fucking condom?! What if I get pregnant?! Oh god what If I get pregnant?!!” I repeated more to myself before I felt my bottom lip begin to tremble.

“M, baby don’t cry…” He said rushing forwards as I fell to my knees and cried anyways. How could he expect me not to be upset?

“B-Brian…I-I’m scared…” I sobbed into his arms and he rubbed my back.

“Shh, I’ve got you…” He said soothingly.

“There’s a chance that you aren’t even pregnant okay? This just happened last night, I think we should wait a while and I’ll take you to get checked out okay? Everything will be alright.” He said kissing my hair. I held onto him tighter, I just hoped he was right.

“Brian….what if I really am pregnant? What would we do?” I asked him.

“Well it would be difficult; I’m not sure what to say.”

“I’m only 16 Brian how can I have a kid? I cant do that! And it’ll ruin your career. While the guys are out partying, Synyster Gates has to stay and take care of his baby and his 16 year old girlfriend!” I sobbed out. He tried to offer some sort of comfort but i wouldnt let him. I kept ranting.

“And I’m still a kid myself! How can I take care of someone who relies on me to survive, when I’m not even a legal adult!? This is all easy for you to say Brian! You're more than able to support a kid!"

“M I wont care if I have to stay a few nights from drinking if it means I have to take care of you two. As long as its you who is the mother of my kid then I’d love every minute of it.” He said with a small smile.

“That’s so sweet…But being a parent is a hard job, I cant be a parent…” I kept crying into his chest.

“Shh baby girl lets just worry about this later okay? You aren’t pregnant, and I promise we will go see soon okay?” He said an I just nodded. He held me until I calmed down my crying. I could feel my eyes were red and puffy, and I t’s a good thing I didn’t wear any makeup cause I would have cried it all off.

“Are you able to get up?”

“Yeah I’m sure I can…” I murmured wiping my eyes and sniffling.

“Do you want a piggy ride M?” He sang and I could hear the grin on his face. I smiled inwardly and crawled up on his back.

“I know how much you love piggy back rides. Am I cheering you up babe?”

“Of course, I love you.” I said and he carried me to the door.

“I love you too”

---

“Baby!” Val yelled out as she ran up to me smiling. My eyes were still a bit sensitive from when I had been crying earlier but I don’t think she noticed them. I haven’t told her about it yet, I figured Id just wait until she asked about it.

“Yeah dude?” I ask turning around to look at her, she was absolutely beaming.

“Well I did like you asked, and I pulled some strings here and there and I got you a photo-shoot!” She said clapping and a genuine smile broke out onto my face.

“Seriously!”

“Yeah! And the boys will be in a few shots, just like you asked. I figured Id make my little cupcake happy.” She beamed, I just stared at her.

“When I said negotiation, you took it to the next level didn’t you?” I said smirking and raising my eyebrows. She pretended to get flustered.

“Oh a pfsh no, I would never…” She said looking in the other direction.

“You did the dirty with my son didn’t you…” I concluded and she blushed pink and slapped my arm.

“Shut up, we have a shoot to ready you for.” I so caught her in that one.

---

“Stop moving!” Val hissed as she kept dabbing my face with makeup. I felt like I was wearing a makeup mask.

“M you better be clothed during this…” Zacky piped up and from my chair I flipped him the bird. We were in a photography place in Canada that was another location for Rock Rebels, the company Val works for back home.

“I wont I promise!” I shouted back and he faked loud obnoxious laughter.

“HAHAHA M THAT WAS FUNNY!......NOT!” He yelled playfully back.

“Grow up Zacky!” I called out.

“Yeah Zacky grow up!” Johnny yelled nudging him. Zacky gave Johnny a deadass look,

“You should be the last one talking about growing…” Oh shit. Johnny and Zacky were throwing fat jokes and short jokes back at each other until…

“Stop it! Stop it everyone! THIS FIGHTING IS TEARING US ALL APART!” Brian yelled dramatically, and I burst out laughing. Val was laughing so hard she smudged my lipstick down my chin.

“Ah u bitch!” I laughed as she started laughing even harder at her mistake.

“That color really fits you M.” Matt laughed as he came over and wrapped his arms around Val.

“Matt I will kill you.” I said trying not to move my face as much anymore.

“I’d like to see the day that happens little girl!” He teased, knowing full well that I hated being called little girl.

“That’s it!” I yelled getting up from my seat almost tripping on my robe and Val had to jokingly hold me back.

“Oh whoa there tigress!” Johnny laughed and I pointed at him with an insane look on my face.

“You’re next short shit!” Johnny smirked and stuck his tongue out at me. The bastard even went as far as to do a little dance to mock me. I narrowed my eyes into slits and I took off my robe. Of course I was in costume already, I had on a black velvet blazer, with a small black shirt under that. I was wearing shorts and thanks to a persistent Val, fishnets. My shoes were awesome though, they made me almost as tall as Brian.

I took off my heels, and Matt’s eyes widened.

“OH SHIT THEY GONNA SCRAP!” Jimmy yelled, and everybody burst into laughter including me. I composed myself and I ran at Matt.

“COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!” I screamed running after him, and he got out of his seat and he actually ran from me. Imagine M.Shadows hauling ass from a 16 year old, its pretty damn funny.

“NOT SO MIGHTY NOW ARE YA?!” I Yelled and Matt was just laughing as I chased him around the set. I got closer to him and decided it was now or never. I jumped at him, and caught his shoulders, successfully jumping on his back and he screamed.

At the sound of his feminine scream I stopped and started laughing, and I put my chin on his shoulder.

“Did you learn your lesson today Matty?” I asked cutely and he turned as best he could to look at me.

“M you’re something else you know that?” He asked laughing and breathing heavy.

“I’m sorry I had to discipline you like that. But bitches need to be kept in line, you’re lucky you’re my boy.” I said poking his nose with my finger and I got off of him. Val beckoned me back over to finish my makeup, but I was picked up into a hug by the
Rev. My feet were literally off the floor.

“Sunshine! Why are you hugging me!?” I said giggling happily.

“Because you’re the awesomest little girl I know! You made Shads run like a bitch and I love you!” He said hugging me tight. My heart warmed inside, I really do love him. He always says the cutest fucking things.

“I love you too Rev! So much!” I said laughing and he put me down. I went to walk past him and he smacked my butt. I turned around with my hand over my mouth. Now I didn’t say he was innocent…

“James!” I gasped playfully and he winked at me with his supposed ‘sexy eyes.’

“Good game baby.” He said with a seductive voice and I just started laughing my ass off all over again. Zacky was smirking but he still opened his mouth.

“What the fuck dude?!” He yelled to Jimmy.

“Bitch you cant touch me, I’m the Rev.” He said before sitting down in the chair like a boss. You really couldn’t argue with that!

Val finally finished my makeup and our photographer finally got us ready and organized for the shoot. First I had to take a few pictures by myself. I walked over to the set fully made up and ready. The lighting was ridiculous, the set was just plain white, but it was so illuminated. I guess that’s why they had me in so much black, for contrast.

The guy behind the camera had spiky blond and black hair, with a labret and two eyebrow piercings. He had these energetic grey eyes, and a black button up on.

“So M, this is Erick one of the photographers. He’s going to tell you how he wants the shoot and all you have to do is roll with it.” Val said smiling warmly at me. I was a bit nervous about posing in front of everyone. Especially Zacky and Bri.

“Okay!” I said with some enthusiasm. Erick smiled at me and reached out to shake my hand.

“Hey M, I’ve heard a lot about you from Val here. It’s a pleasure to work with you.” He said and I smirked.

“What’d that bitch tell you?” I asked and he laughed. Val crossed her arms with a sigh muttering.

“I am not a bitch, you get none tonight….” She grumbled and I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Good things only!” He said laughing and I flashed him a grin.
“So what do I have to do capn?” I asked and he started to get all technical and into his work.

“First we are going to do a print, which is a close up shot of you first. Then we are going to get the full body shots, maybe add a few props and then Ill shoot you with the boys. How’s that?” He asked and I nodded.

“Sweet! Lets go!” I said walking onto the white set. It felt like I was going on my own stage and the camera was my audience. Erick came up to me with the camera and I tried to compose myself so I didn’t have a stupid picture.

“Just keep posing alright? We have to take a few so we can select the ones that are the best.” He said and I nodded.

“Alright, whenever you are ready.” I looked over to where the guys were standing and Zack gave me a thumbs up, and Val blew me a kiss. They were all smiling at me, and I smiled back at them. The camera flashed and I looked at Erick bewildered.

“What was that?” I asked and he smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry, that was a good candid shot. I had to take it.” He said and I flipped him off.

“Okay I’m good.”

I stared into the huge lens of the camera and I held a sultry look on my face. I put my hands on my hips and smirked, I made all of these kinds of poses and eventually I started to get the hang of it. It really is like those shows where the guy taking the picture is always saying something along the lines of ‘fabulous!’.

My entire shoot took about an hour and a half. They brought in props and chairs and stuff like that. I really liked this one where I sat on a chair in a skinny black dress, and the picture was taken in black and white. I think most of them were.

“Alright! Bring the guys in!” Erick shouted and my little posse walked onto the set with me. I made a cheesy face at Brian.

“Aww! Look at you walking onto set with your dark makeup and sleeveless shirt trying to look dangerous!” I cooed and he grinned.

“Baby I am dangerous…” He said with a fake husky tone.

“Yeah, you’re dangerous to look at. I think I’m going to need glasses now.” I said covering my eyes.

“You little…” He said going to attack me, but Val stopped him.

“You’re going to ruin her makeup!” She said frantically, and I could understand. Val spent a lot of time on it. Hehe Bree got shut down…

“Guys! Okay now I want you all to look your part. Play with the camera, and make this fun!” Erick shouted and we all nodded.

They all had weapons to go along with their costumes. Damn it why couldn’t I take a cool picture with a pistol?! I swear they had most of the fun. But I grabbed the pistol meant for Johnny and I stood in the middle of them. They all had their intimidating faces while I pretended to blow the tip of the gun. We took another where it looked like Zacky and I were involved since I was in front of him and looking up at him over my shoulder.
There was one where I was a ‘hostage’. Jimmy kept making jokes during it saying
I was his ‘hostage of love’ and I couldn’t stop laughing and we had to retake it over and over.

Towards the end, we were allowed out of character, and the rest of the pictures were funny and we were just messing around.

“What’s awesome is that this is my outfit, so I get to go home in it.” I said with a huge grin and Erick just rolled his eyes playfully.

“Models…” he said and I smacked his arm.

“Bitch ass photographers.” I joked back and he pretended to look offended. Hey if he could handle my humor he was a cool guy in my book.

“Well thanks for the pictures! I had so much fun.” I told him and he shook his head.

“No problem. You’re an excellent model; don’t be surprised if you get a call in the future!” He said and I nodded laughing.

“Oh I wont!” I said as we headed out, and back to our bus. After this we had to head directly to Montreal which was a long ass drive from here. It would probably take almost an entire day since we stop off at night and it was only 4.

“So how did it feel to be a model for a day girl?” Jimmy asked putting his arm around my shoulder as we got settled in and ready to head off.

“It felt so awesome! Usually when I try to take a picture it sucks, but when magic camera guy does it, it looks great! Its definitely fun, and besides I look pretty hot.” I said laughing.

“I’d drink to that.” Val said with a wink. I smiled at her and I went to the back of the bus where my stuff was. I took off my heels and those ridiculous fishnets. I hung up the jacket and I kept on the small black shirt and I put on a pair of Brian’s pajama pants. I wiped off the layers of makeup and when I looked at it looked like Mac threw up on my rag. I put it on the side of the sink and I ran back out to the area where everyone was. The bus had just pulled out of the lot and we were on our way again.

Are we going to stop off at a hotel tonight down?” I asked Matt as he grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down.

“Maybe I’m not sure. Cause I don’t think anyone wants to stay up all night taking turns. And NOBODY wants Jimmy driving at night.” He said laughing and Jimmy narrowed his eyes at him.

“Nobody wants you period!” He said putting his nose up in the air. Aw man, is this guy ever serious? I love him for it though.

“I want you Matty! I said sitting on his lap and hugging his neck. He just looked down at me with a dead serious expression. Oh I see your game…

I gave him one of the cutest looks I could possibly muster. I widened my eyes and smiled just a little. It was worse than the puppy dog face, oh no THIS was super effective.

“Oh shit! Where the hell did you get that from?” He asked in fear of my new weapon.

“I don’t know Matty-Poo.” I said but I couldn’t keep my composure, my sneaky grin and laugh slithered onto my face.

“I knew it was too evil to last.” Johnny said shaking his head and I bit the air at him as a challenge.

“M I think you’re officially tired now, you’re being weirder than normal.” Brian said laughing and I just giggled. He was right, I was actually tired as hell. I think we’ve all been up since 6:30 am. There were a lot of things the guy had to finalize about tour and all their band business. I don’t understand why I had to get up though, I was perfectly fine sleeping.

“Oh Brian you’re silly. Tis you who are tired, not i!” I said looking at him from upside down. I was still on Matt’s lap by the way. His expression changed to an amused one. He raised his eyebrows and his own dangerous smirk appeared on his face. Brian was a sneaky devil I tell you. He approached me and tried to get me out of Matt’s lap.

“Matt protect me!” I yelled but the son of a bitch actually handed me over to Brian. Brian put me over his shoulder and began to exit. I looked back to Matt who was laughing his ass off.

“YOU! Filthy traitor! IF you think your nipples hurt before boy you’re in for it! Your ass is next!!” I yelled and he blew me a kiss. I swear he loves to irk me. Brian brought me back to his bunk, and he lay me down there. I looked up at him and realized that I missed his face. I began to take in the minor details again, the small freckles on this bridge of his nose, and the softness of his brown eyes.

“So how do you think I did today?” I asked him as I made myself comfortable and lay down on his pillow. He sat at the edge of the bed, he wasn’t getting in yet I knew that but I still wanted him to stay for a while.

“You did awesome! I didn’t even know you could pose like that. Where did you learn? Have you been engaging in scandalous activity?” He asked leaning closer to me and I laughed.

“No no, of course not Brian! I jus did it. Id seen pictures of other models and I tried to basically do the same things.” I said and he shook his head laughing.

“I was kidding. But I did enjoy your little escapade.” He said raising his eyebrow.

“Aww, did I fluster you?!” I asked cutely and he rolled his eyes, not looking at me with a kind of embarrassed smile on his face.

“Its okay to be horny sometimes, Brian. Its part of life.” I snickered and he made a face at me.

“Lil girl…” He said before starting to tickle my sides incessantly.

“Brian stop!” I laughed, wriggling around on the mattress as my nerves fired up with the terrible tickling sensations. After a while he actually listened and he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

“You drive me insane though…goodnight baby girl.” He said softly, keeping his forehead pressed to mine just so that our noses were touching. Well more like smashed against each others with my huge ass baker nose in the way. I could see his pupils widen and close trying to focus in, and the colors in his eyes shift as light hit them.

“Goodnight Bri.” I said tilting my head up to kiss him. I closed my eyes and I heard his deep laugh. He smoothed my hair over my head and got up. I turned on my side and tried to drown out the sounds of the bus, and go to sleep.

---

After about 10 hours of travelling, not counting our stops. We finally made it to Montreal for the concert. The stage was set up outside in a huge performing arts center. I could see the lot where the other buses were, and there were….what? There were fans already waiting inside the parking lot. It seemed like everyone was swarming around in there.

I saw people holding huge cameras and microphones. I had a bad feeling in my gut, and it grew worse as we approached the place. We turned into the lot, and into our space, and the crowd seemed to morph around our bus, and we had to move slowly since people were around us. In the crowd I could have sworn Id seen an all too familiar blonde head.

I jumped out of bed, and went to the living room, the guys were all out there. I’d heard them getting up before me.

“What the hell’s going on?” I asked Zach, but he looked just as alarmed as I did.

“The show doesn’t start till 6 why are they here, its only noon…” Johnny said.

“Maybe its those fans who follow our tour.” Jimmy suggested as he looked out of one of the small windows.

“I doubt so many people follow us…including the paparazzi…” Val said as she looked at us in shock. I looked over to Brian, I think we both feared for the worst that could happen to us. The bad feeling I had in my gut began to multiply and spread, and soon I was lightly trembling.

“Zachary Baker, Valary DiBenedetto, Matthew Sanders, Brian Haner, James Sullivan, Jonathan Seward, and Mercury Baker please step out of the vehicle.”

A loud voice boomed over a loudspeaker. I made a high pitched squeak as tears began to flood into my eyes. I always knew I was in deep shit when my full name was used. I felt my brothers arms wrap around my shoulders comfortingly.

“Calm down M, I’m sure whatever it is, isn’t so bad.” He said reassuringly. I knew he was a bit alarmed and suspicious as to why this was happening. But I appreciated his brave face for me. I had an idea of what the worst could be, and if he ever found out, he would be more than just alarmed and suspicious.

Zacky held my hand as we opened the bus doors. The noise, the bright sunlight and the crisp air hit me all at once, and I held my hand over my eyes to shield them. There were many fans who were a jar of a emotions. Some were angry, some were crying, some were so surprised and others looked happy. Cameras started flashing left and right, and reporters had already squeezed their way to the front past ……the police?! Jesus fucking Christ!

There were cops surrounding our bus as we stepped down. We were still in our pajamas, but I’m glad Jimmy remembered pants this time. I felt kind of exposed in just my flip flops, my black shirt that showed off my belly button and my pajama shorts.

The police grabbed each of us and this cop pulled me away from my brother.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” I yelled at the cop, and he yanked my arm up and behind my back and I shut the fuck up. Fans were screaming at us. I heard

“You’re fucking sick!! And
“She’s such a fucking slut! That’s not right!”

I even heard a few. “Let him go!” ‘s. Paparazzi were pressed up against all of us with their cameras and microphones. I was getting dizzy from all of the camera flashes in my face.

“M! Has he ever hurt you!? Is it true that you were raped?!”

“Get the fuck out of my face!” I screamed as i tried to see what was happening to my family. Hot tears were running down my face as my body seized with frustration, anger and sadness. My eyes met with two dark familiar ones. It was Ronnie, talking to a reporter. My breath hitched in my throat as I watched the exchange. I never thought he’d actually do it, he actually ratted us out.

I watched as they pulled everyone apart and I cried as they held Brian up against the bus. And locked handcuffs around his wrists.

“Brian Haner Jr. You are under arrest for statutory rape. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in the court of law…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit just got real!

M’s Photoshoot
http://img.listal.com/image/455501/600full-christina-aguilera.jpg
http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz10/45259/res2.jpg
http://www.fashionrat.com/userimages/christinaaguilera3.jpg
http://www.celebs101.com/gallery/Christina_Aguilera/167742/Christina_Aguilera__Unknown_Shoot__Black_Hair_fishnets_cleavage__1.jpg
http://www.celebs101.com/gallery/Christina_Aguilera/167743/Christina_Aguilera__Unknown_Shoot__Black_Hair_fishnets_cleavage__2.jpg

The Guys
http://images.wikia.com/lyricwiki/images/1/12/Avenged_Sevenfold.jpg
http://wopty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Photo5.jpg

Sorry i forgot how to link shit on here, so just copy and paste if you want.
Comment! Subscribe! <3