Status: Active

Girl I Know

Everybody In The Club Gettin Tipsy

Chapter 40
(Mercury PoV)

I’ve never seen so many drunk people all at once. It was the funniest shit. Val was right next to me, and her eyes were swimming in alcohol. She didn’t look like It, but she partied pretty fucking hard. I think I was the only one who was sober here.

“Baaabbee… where’s Matt?” She slurred, I tried to look him out, but everyone was dancing and I was just too short.

“I don’t know, you wanna go dance with me?” I asked her and she nodded. We walked into the crowd of inebriated people made slaves to the infectious beat. Combichrist’s ‘This is my Rifle’ was playing, and It made me want to dance too. Val and I started dancing with each other, and we both started grinding on each other as a joke. I even did the ‘tappin that ass’ move with the air slaps and she started dying of laughter. Matt eventually found us, and he raised his eyebrows at the sight.

“Hey Matty! Want to dance?” I asked him and he nodded giving in. I bumped his hips a couple times. I spotted a familiar face in the crowd, and it was the crazy blonde known as Bryan Money.

“B MONEY!” I yelled loud enough for him to hear me. When he saw me, his eyes lit up and I went to hug him.

“Oh my god M! Its been a while!” He yelled over the music.

“I know! How have you been!?”

“We aren’t on this tour anymore, because Ronnie went AWOL. We cant find him, so our leg is over.” He said and I nodded.

“I’m glad you’re here though! Want to dance?” I asked and he nodded smirking. Everybody was pressed against each other, it was almost a tight squeeze but I was able to make it. His hands found my hips and he held onto me as we danced. I started doing funny dance moves, and he spun me around once, it was completely off to the beat and I loved it. The song ended and we parted ways. I found Brian in the crowd and I pushed through people to get to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he turned around to greet me. He had a cup in his hand and he took the last sip before he dropped it and held me to him.

He leaned down to my ear.

“Hi babe.” He said so I could hear. I could smell the alcohol on his breath

“Hey Bri, had a lot to drink tonight?” I asked jokingly and he laughed. He ran his hand over his face.

“Dude I’m fucking shitfaced right now.” He said laughing and I just hugged him. Seize the Day came on and I laughed. Of course Zacky couldn’t resist playing his own music at a party.

“I love this song.” I said in his ear. Since my heels gave me height, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his were around my waist. We stayed there together as we danced slowly to the song.

“I love you…” Brian murmured into my ear, drunkenly slurring his words. It was the cutest thing as strange as it seems. But he sounded so gentle when he said that.

“I love you too Bri.” I said in return. Brian drunk was funny, and had many side effects. Rarely was he a quiet drunk like he is now. Usually he was loud, and hilarious...and of course horny. I mean sober the guy was a freakin horn dog. Do I need to remind everyone of that porn stash I found months ago?

We continued to dance like this until we saw Jimmy get up on the stage and poke the DJ guy. Soon enough, a loud beat came on. Oh no…

“NOW ERRBODY IN THE CLUB GETTIN TIPSY!” He yelled over the mic with the music. I started laughing so hard, it turned to silent gasps. Nearly everyone who was drunk was yelling this. I started dancing to the beat and Brian grabbed my hips. He pulled me close to him and I started to teasingly grind on him. I occasionally brushed my body against his package and he let out a groan. I grinned to myself, and I turned in his arms so I was now facing him.

He was looking down at me with a glazed over look, and there was lust in his eyes. See I told you, drunken Brian meant happy Brian Jr.

Once Jimmy’s favorite song was over, Burn Halo’s ‘Dirty Little Girl’ kicked in. I decided to mess with Brian on this one. I broke away from him and I left him to start dancing on my own. I had my eyes locked with him as I mouthed him the lyrics.

Dirty little girl don’t care about her reputation. She goes hard, moves fast and she’s never gonna turn around.

This guy who looked like he was from a band started dancing with me. It was nothing serious so I accepted. He wasn’t touching me or anything. But I could feel Brian’s eyes on me as I moved my body. His eyes locked with mine again just as the chorus hit.

Hey, she'll give it up for free. Yeah, she's only out to please. She don't love me but I don't seem to mind. Wait, I'll take another ride before I have to say goodbye. Yeah, its a crazy world but I'm in love with a dirty little girl

When came time that his solo went down I left who I was dancing with and I returned to him. He leaned down to me.

“M you’re such a fucking tease.” He growled and I smirked seductively. He pulled me flush against him, and I could feel his erection pressing against me. I felt his breath on my neck and he bit my earlobe gently.

“God I fucking want you…” I wasn’t gonna lie, I wanted him too.

“Bri, your drunk.” I replied and he tugged my ear a bit.

“I’d want you just as bad if I were sober.” He slurred a bit, and I couldn’t argue with that.

“But I gotta tell Zacky I’m leaving.”

“Noo…he’ll find out.”

“Don’t worry I’ve got this. Stay here.” I told him and I went to find my brother. It wasn’t hard since he was next to Jimmy, and he was one of the tallest people here.

“Zacky I’m going to head upstairs now.”

“Why M, you tired?” He asked me, he was way out there. He was worse than Brian.

“Yeah I’m going to go. Happy Birthday.” I said kissing his cheek.

“Goodnight M.” He said again before I left. I found Brian again and we left the room without anyone noticing. We pressed the button for the elevator, and it was empty when we got it. Once the door closed, we were all over each other. He leaned up against the wall, and my hands were on his face as he feverishly kissed me. He tasted like a variety of alcoholic substances but I didn’t care.

I broke away and ran my hands down his toned chest, gently raking my nails. The elevator ascended to the 16th floor and we got off there. We couldn’t wait to find the room, and Brian was fishing in his pockets for the room key. I guess we never designated the partnering for sharing rooms, but I knew I was with Brian for sure.

I kicked off my heels and made my way towards the bed. Brian was hot on my trail. He picked me up bridal style, and lay me out on the bed. He had a lust filled look on his face, but there was also some affection, as he looked me over.

I tugged at his belt as he pulled his shirt over his head, his muscles rippling under his skin. Sweet Jesus…
I got it off and I unzipped his jeans and he kicked them off. He reached for the zipper on my dress and pulled it down. He peeled the dress off of me, leaving me in just my underwear. He scooped my up and turned us over, so that I was lying on top of him.

“M, you’re so beautiful. I love you.” He said and I smiled.

“You aren’t too bad yourself. I love you too Bri-Bri.” I said before I kissed him. It turned into a heated make out session, and Brian hooked his fingers into my underwear and pulled them off of me. He kicked off his boxers and positioned himself. I felt him at my entrance and I let out a quiet moan.

He suddenly plunged into me, and I yelled his name out followed by a string of expletives. He kept a steady rhythm as he thrust into me. I haven’t felt this much pleasure in a long time. There were stars exploding behind my eyes, as the endorphins coursed through my system, almost numbing me with the pleasure he was giving me.

“Fuck, Brian…” I moaned. I felt his lean fingers hold me tight. He pulled me down each time so I met his thrusts, and the friction between us was gratifying. He stopped moving and pulled out of me, causing me to squirm. But he just flipped us over so I was on my back, and he pushed into me once more. The feeling was back, and I just wanted more of it.

“Shit syn, faster…” I yelled and he complied. Sweat was forming quickly on our bodies, his more so than mine. He pounded into me at a mind-blowing speed. His rhythm became off, but his sporadic thrusts shot pleasure through me. I grabbed onto his shoulders and held them tight.

“God M, you feel so fucking good.” He said in a throaty tone. He kept going relentlessly, and he leaned down into my ear whispering dirty talk to me. His voice alone, had we already not been engaged, I would have jumped his bones.

I dragged my nails down his arms, not on purpose but because there was a pressure building up in my lower abdomen. It was like heat was pooling there and I was dying for it to be released.

“Fuck, that’s going to leave a mark.” He panted. His hair began to get stuck to his sweaty forehead and his body rippled with every hard thrust. He suddenly grabbed my hips tightly and pulled me to meet his movements. His hips collided with mine and a little voice told me I would not be mobile at all tomorrow. I felt pain as my skin started to bruise. He threw my leg over his shoulder and I felt him go deeper than he ever has. My eyes shot open and he let out a guttural moan.

“Holy fuck, shit Bri!” I yelled out and he leaned down to my neck and began biting and sucking, soothing the pain with his tongue.

“Tell me how much you love it when I fuck you M.” He growl against my skin. He slowed down to a teasing pace, but he still pushed into me with force.

“How you love my dick inside of you…” He snarled, biting my skin hard. I felt the bite start to throb as the bruising process already started. Brian was being pretty rough with me, and it kind of scared me. But at the same time I wouldn’t change what he was doing to me. I loved it.

He pushed into me slow and hard.

“Say it.” He growled, the voice coming from deep within his chest. I was squirming under him, wanting the tension building to be released.
“No…” I panted, smirking. I wanted to see what would happen. A malicious spark glinted in his eye, and he grinned crookedly. His eyes were dark with intoxication and lust.

“Okay then sweets. You’ll have no choice when I’m finished with you…”He laughed sinisterly before he pulled out of me.

“Fuck Brian you fucking finish this!” I yelled, becoming agitated. But he just turned me so I was partially lying on my side, and he positioned himself at a different angle. He grabbed my hips and slammed into me.

“Oh god Brian!” I yelled out, and he started to pound relentlessly into me, our hips smacking together with force. Every nerve in my body burst into an electric fire, and began to short circuit with all of the white hot feeling coursing through me. A knot formed in my lower abdomen, and my toes and fingers tingled.

“Say it…” He panted and I grit my teeth. A thin layer of sweat was forming on our bodies.

“Fuck Brian! I love it, I fucking love what you do to me!” I screamed out, my voice becoming a bit hoarse.

“That’s what I want to hear baby.” He said in my ear. I captured his lips In a passionate kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and our tongues wrestled around for dominance. He broke away from me and his brown eyes stared deep into mine.

“Baby…fuck I’m going to...” He panted, but with one more thrust, he came inside of me with a loud growl. His orgasm triggered mine, and came crashing down over my body, making me insanely dizzy.

“Oh shit babe!” I yelled out, and I closed my eyes tight, as I allowed the sensation to course through me. He flipped us over so that I was resting on his broad chest, never exiting me.

“I want to fall asleep like this…” He said wiggling his hips a bit, making me giggle. I snuggled my head in the crook of his neck, and I kissed it gently. He wound his strong arms around me, his fingers lightly tracing over the bruises forming on my hips. I glanced and saw that his arms were all scratched up.

“Sorry about your arms Bri.” I said and his chest rumbled as he laughed.

“Sorry about your body babe.” He replied and I snuggled further into him. He thrusted slowly into me, causing little stirrings of pleasure.

“Bri stop…I cant…” I laughed lightly and he rubbed my back, and kissed my hair.

“Just go to bed honey…I love you.” He murmured and I smiled. I couldn’t even find my voice to answer. It just came out in a bunch of hoarse mumbles. I felt Goosebumps rise on my back and his fingers soothed them gently away. I wish I could stay this way forever…

---

“Yo Brian are you okay? You drank a lot last night, I just brought you some- HOLY SHIT!!” I heard a voice yell. We jolted awake and I immediately rolled off of him. We both moaned since he pulled out of me so quickly.

I peeked up over the covers and I saw Johnny standing there with a bottle of water and some Tylenol.

“Sorry man, I didn’t know you were busy. I didn’t see you leave last night.” He laughed. Brian groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. The covers shifted and since I was turned around my ‘Sylver Rain Forever’ tattoo was exposed.

“Wait…is that…is that M?!” He shrieked and my eyes widened.

“Johnny just liste-“ Brian started but Johnny continued.

“BRIAN ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!? HOW COULD YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER LIKE THAT?!”

“JOHNNY SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND LET ME EXPLAIN! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN ANYWAYS?!” He yelled back.

“You left the keycard in the slot. I guess you just couldn’t wait to use her.” He sneered. Brian had a murderous look in his life. He loved me, he would never. And well hearing one of his best friends accuse him of that, must have pissed him off royally.

“Johnny I didn’t take advantage of M last night. I was drunk but-“

“What the hell Brian?! She’s only sixteen!” Johnny yelled.

“Please keep it down. I don’t want Zacky to come.” I pleaded, and he looked at me with sad eyes.

“I know, but I’m not just using her. I love her.” He said and Johnny scoffed.

“Dude you’re twenty two fucking years old! Don’t you think M wants to be with people her age?! You’re so fucking selfish! If Zacky were to find this out-“ He continued ranting and that’s where I interjected.

“No! He absolutely cannot!” I hissed and he looked over at me.

“Fine. I wont say anything. But you’re going to tell him.” He threatened with a hard look.

“Johnny please, its not what you think. Brian and I are together.” I said and he continued to analyze me.

“M, did he push you in any way? Cause I swear to god…”

“No Johnny, he’s never….I-I love him.” I said beginning to get choked up.

“Baby girl I’m sorry. It’s just hard to know that you aren’t so innocent anymore.” He said and I put my hand on his.

“I know, but I don’t regret it. You’ve got to understand, he makes me so happy.” I said and he looked down for a minute.

“How long has this been going on?”

“Since before we left for tour. We’re serious about this Jojo.” I said and he laughed a bit in disbelief and shock.

“Wow… so that’s why you guys were always arguing? You were in a relationship the whole time?” He asked and I nodded.

“Wow, this is way too much to process this early. I think I’m just going to go back to bed.” He said and I nodded, lying back down.

“Brian look, I’m sorry man.”

“Yeah, I understand.” He said quickly. Johnny turned and retreated. He pulled our keycard out of the door and placed it on the table near the door. I heard the door close, and the locking mechanism click.

Brian had a sad, far away look in his eyes.

“Honey are you okay?” I asked him and he looked towards me with sad eyes. They were glistening with moisture.

“Do you feel that way M?”

“Do I feel what way Bri?” I asked adjusting myself and scooting closer to him.

“Am I too old for you? What Johnny said just kind of got to me you know? Like you’re young M, you have so many boys your age who would jump for you. Don’t you want to experience that? I mean I expect so much from you, and you’re still a kid compared to
me. I’m being so selfish taking that away from you.” He said, running his finger down my cheek.

“Brian…babe…I don’t know what to say…” I said, not expecting that.

“I knew it.” He said closing his eyes and rolling onto his back. I moved so that I was looking down at him, and I placed my hand on his chest, feeling his heart thump against his ribcage

“No that’s not what I meant. I know dating guys my age is an experience I should have. But the guys my age aren’t like you Brian. I like that your maturity makes you who you are. Most of the guy age only think about one fucking thing, and they are so stupid about everything. They work up to the goal of getting in my pants, not receiving my love. See Brian you have access to both.” I said laughing a bit at my joke. His lips curled up in a tiny smile.

“You’re not being selfish Bri. You’re so much better than the douchebags I’ve met. And I don’t care who would jump at the opportunity. Because I’ve got someone whose always been there, and that’s you baby.” I said poking his nose. He grinned and pulled me into his arms.

“I swear I don’t know what it is about you little girl, but you drive me fucking insane.” He laughed.

“You’re not insane.”

“Hell yes I am. I just acted like a teenager on their fucking period over the mere thought of me hurting you.”

“Hey!” I said smacking I’m for that ‘teenager on their period’ joke.

“You know you love me.” He snickered.

“Yeah and I know you also smell like sex, but you don’t hear me talking about it.” I said and he pinched me.

“Well if I gotta shower, then so do you.” He said throwing the covers off of him and getting out of bed. God fucking damn. I smirked a bit. It was pretty perverted of me, but I felt pride knowing I fucked that.

“Like what you see?” He asked and I gulped.

“Damn Skippy.” I replied and he laughed, his muscles tightening and moving under his skin. His ‘Haner 0’ tattoo was on his back and I loved the way it looked. There were also scratch marks from last night, and faint ones from before.

“Aren’t you going to join me?” He asked and I giggled. I moved towards the edge of the bed and when I got up, pain shot through my legs and they wobbled, sending me to the ground. Brian chuckled and looked at me as I glared up at him from the floor.

“I hate you.” I laughed and he just kept laughing.

“You’re a dick! Come help me!” I said and he walked over to me. He picked me up Bridal style and carried me into the bathroom.

“You want to take a bath?” He asked wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, he was obviously taking advantage of the Jacuzzi tub we had in here.

“Okay sure, can we have bubbles too?!” I asked seeing the aromatic bubble bath sitting on the edge of the tub.

“You’re so fucking cute, its whatever you want babe.” He said setting me down on the sink. I watched as he prepared the tub. It was huge, and it had the jets. It was basically like a mini hot tub. I started kicking my feet in the air watching Brian as he made sure he put the bubbles in.

“NO! You got to put it right near the faucet so it makes the bubbles!” I instructed and he mocked me.

“You better listen to me Haner, I know all about bubble baths because I am the expert. I don’t tell you how to play your stupid guitar.” I said

“Its not stupid…it’s a sexy fucking instrument.” He mumbled and I giggled. The tub finally filled and I jumped of the sink and hobbled towards it. There was like at least a foot of bubbles, I think Bri dumped half the bottle’s contents. But I didn’t mind.

“Hey when we turn on the jets, there will be so many bubbles its going to be super fun!” He said at the end in what he thought my voice was.

“Bitch I do not sound like that.” I threatened as I got in the tub. He followed me and I made sure to sit on the opposite end. Our feet were touching though.

“Is it too hot for you?” I asked. I usually liked the water close to burning, I don’t know why but I liked it better.

“No its fine, but be careful baby the temperature might go up a couple degrees with me in here.” He winked and I rolled my eyes. He was such a cheesy motherfucker.

“Or you might freeze us both to death.” I smirked and he pouted.

“Aw you think I’m ugly?” He cooed and I smirked nodding my head knowing full well that is a damn lie.
“See baby I was going to make this a nice experience but since I’m ugly now…” He said gearing up to come over to me. I grabbed bubbles and threw them at his face, giving him a partial unibrow.

“You’re a mean little hoe u know that?”

“Well I’m your mean little hoe so it wouldn’t make a difference.” I said laughing. He joined me as he wiped the bubbles off his face. I scooped some up and gave myself a moustache.

“Ho ho ho!” I said in my deep man voice. Brian chuckled before he grabbed some and put them on his chest.

“Damn check these puppies out.” He said looking rather proud of himself.

“Oh yeah, you’re totally a sexy chick.” I said and he brushed them off. He reached over the side and pressed a button. The jets turned on.

“Yaaassssss.” Brian exaggerated sinking into the water and letting the water pressure massage him.

“You’re such a retard.” I giggled.

“M come here.” He stated more than asked, and I was happy to comply. I moved so I was under his arm, and he cradled me. The mass of bubbles grew taller and I laughed as they began to go over the sides.

I began to mindlessly trail my hands all over his hardened chest, just enjoying the feeling of him next to me. I pinched his nipple and I snickered a bit as he winced.

“I like it when you get feisty with me.” He joked and I stopped just shaking my head laughing. I sat up a bit so his face was level with mine. I cupped his face and brought his lips towards mine, capturing them in a wet kiss. He deepened it, switching his position in the tub to face mine. His tongue wrestled around with mine and I felt warmth swell around my heart and tighten around it. I really wanted to cry I was so happy. Electric sparks spread all the way to my finger tips, and I felt as if everything else was just blocked out as I kissed him. He pulled away gently biting my lip. I lay my wet forehead against his.

“Have I ever told you how insane your eyes are?”

“No.”

“Well they are. They’re a deep green/blue color around the edge, and there is a slight hazel ring around your pupils, and between is just green.”

“Well I’m glad you like them. But I have a feeling you used the same line on Zacky.” I giggled and he growled biting my nose.

“I’m just saying Bri, seemed a little too well rehearsed.” I laughed. He leaned up and pressed his lips to mine softly. I put my hands on the sides of his face. Everything seemed to go so slowly, because I felt his arms wrap around me and the space between us decreased. I shifted and I brought my leg over his lap so I was now straddling him. I could feel his hard on under me and I honestly wanted him badly again. I don’t know what it was, but I just couldn’t get enough of him. I felt insatiable.

“Again M? I always knew you were a fiend. And you called my sex drive overrated.” He said laughing and I smacked his chest playfully.

“Oh shut up Brian what do you expect me to do?! I’m in a Jacuzzi with Synyster Gates who wouldn’t?” I said smirking. I knew that would get his ego to astronomical levels.

“I mean I can see your reasoning baby. But you already cant walk, are you sure your up for another round?” He teased, raising his eyebrows.

“Brian you are such a cocky little bastard.” I rolled my eyes laughing.

“Little? Are you sure Mercury?” He said in a sultry voice as he pushed his hips up against me, eliciting a moan to escape my throat.

“God damn…” I hissed. Slightly out of pleasure, but more towards the fact that he had me right where he wanted me and he knew it.

“Please, call me Brian.” He smirked and I felt him pushing against me.

“Bri just do it.” I moaned.

“Your wish is my command my lady.” He replied and he slowly entered me.

“Oh… shit….” He hissed, but he didn’t anchor his hands on my hips like he normally does. He rubbed up and down my sides before he snaked his strong arms around me in an embrace. I rocked my hips back against him slowly. Our pace was almost teasingly slow, but neither of us were complaining. We weren’t going at it for the peak of an orgasm this time. I felt that this time we were making love.

“God M I love you so much…” He moaned against my skin, kissing along the contours of my jaw and down to my neck. He bit down on the tender spot on my collar bone and my breath audibly hitched. I gripped onto his shoulders as I felt a familiar tension. It slowly crept up on me, and I felt the pressure spread throughout my entire body, reaching my head and making me dizzy and stupid with pleasure.

I leaned down to his neck, ghosting my lips over the soft skin before I bit down gently. I wanted to leave a mark on him, he was mine.

I started to see colors behind my eyes and I knew I was reaching the edge.

“Fuck babe I’m going to come.” I cried out. He kept a steady rhythm as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I was slowly tipping over the edge. He suddenly thrust into me hard and that was all the push I needed.

“You’re the fucking best Brian I love you.” I said against his skin. His body tensed under me and his muscles began to twitch. I felt him reach his orgasm as he growled my name out in a low breath.

“I love you too sweetheart." He replied. We just lay against each other for a while, letting the water surround us. When it started to get cold I tapped Brian on the shoulder.

“Yeah?”

“We should get out now. The water is getting cold, and plus I want to get some clothes on.” I suggested and he agreed. I rolled off of him and I went to unplug the tub to let the water out. Once I heard the water begin rushing down the pipe I stood up and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I tossed one to Brian and he put his around his waist.

“Can you wring out my hair?” I asked and he laughed, grabbing a handful and twisting it out into the sink.

“Gracias mi amor.” I said and he rolled his eyes.

“You aren’t Spanish shut up.”

“Well I take Spanish! So I can say whatever I want chancho!”

“What did you just call me?!” He yelled in fake anger.

“I called you a dirty piggy.” I grinned before I skipped right out of the bathroom. I went over to my suitcase to pick out my clothes. I had just finished hooking my bra and putting on my shorts when I felt Brian nearly tackle me.

“The fuck?!” I yell as he picks me up and shakes me around.

“I am not a dirty pig!” He yells and I start laughing.

“Yes you are! Now put me down! I don’t want to get your dirtiness on me!” I joked.

“That’s it!” He yells throwing me on the bed. I was literally airborne for a few seconds, it was fucking awesome!

I saw him coming for me and I scrambled to get off, but his fat self pinned me down with his weight and put my arms above my head.

“Now who is a dirty pig?” He asked again breathing hard. I noticed he had jeans on and they made him look great.

“Brian Elwin Haner Jr.”I replied unblinking.

“WHO IS A DIRTY PIG?!” He yelled starting to tickle assault my sides.

“Y-YOU ARE!” I yelled through my laughter, tears were even starting to form on my eyes.

“I’m going to ask one more time Mercury Baker! Who is a dirty pig?!” He yelled tickling me everywhere. When I tried to get him to stop tickling my sides, he went for my neck or under my arms, so I couldn’t stop him!

“I AM!” I yelled laughing and he smirked.

“That’s right. Synyster Gates is no piggy.”

“Yes he is.” I said without missing a beat. His eyebrows raised and he brought his hands back up. My eyes widened.

“No no no! He’s not! M was just playing, Synyster Gates is a gorgeous man! Don’t tickle her!” I yelled in surrender. He just laughed at me.

“Alright gorgeous can you get up off me? I got to put my clothes on.” I said and he smirked.

“Oh no! We already did It twice! If you want more you should have brought your porn collection! No sir!” I scolded him and he burst out laughing.

“And you think I’m playing! What is with you people and thinking I’m playing! Brian you were given a right hand for a reason, or do you prefer your left cause that’s your picking hand.” I asked with a shit eating smirk.

“ Nah me and righty have a special relationship.” He replied and I just grinned. I reached up and pecked him.

“You’re cute; now get off me I got to get dressed.” I said pushing him up and off me. I walked back to my suitcase and put on a soft tank top with a skeletal ribcage on it. I did my hair up into a messy bun, and I didn’t bother with wearing any make up today.
“Do I look okay Bri?” I asked and he grinned and gave me a thumbs up.

“You look awesome.” He replied pulling a random shirt.

“Are we heading out soon, or do we have to leave the hotel tonight?” I asked and he seemed to ponder.

“Tonight I believe. You’re going to have to check up on that with matt or Val; they’re the ones who know what they’re doing. I just play at shows.” He joked.

“You’re so useless Bri.” I stuck my tongue out and he flipped me off.

“KNOCK KNOCK BITCHES LET ME IN!” I heard Val at the door. I ran to go answer it and I threw the door open to see her in shorts and a tank top, but hers was more tight fitting.

“Baby!” I yelled and jumped into her arms for a hug.

“Snookums!” She yelled and we both started laughing.

“How are you girl? How was the rest of the party?”

“Oh that’s right! You left early; I’m surprised you love parties.” She said walking over to sit on the bed.

“Yeah but I had my own party up he- DON’T SIT THERE!” I yelled and she gave me a wierded out look.

“What the hell M, its just a bed? Why shouldn’t I- OH MY GOD! EW” She yelled and I started laughing hysterically. She made x’s with her fingers at the bed and she ran and sat on the couch.

“Sorry! You’re lucky I even warned you.” I snickered evilly.

“Ohh god…Was he drunk? Were you drunk? How was it?! Tell meeeee!” She squealed.

“Val really? Are you going to make my girlfriend tell you about me putting my-”

“DON’T FINISH THAT! When I hear it from you, it makes you sound like a pedophile.” She said stopping his sentence and he blew her a kiss. She grabbed it in the air, threw it on the floor and stepped on it.

“Val I’m hurt. I am so hurt you would reject my air kisses!” He replied dramatically going back into the bathroom.

“He’s an idiot.” We both muttered at the same time.

“So spill girl!” She encouraged. I sat next to her, and my eyes were shining as I remembered the details.

“Well at the party, Brian and I were dancing and I thought it’d be funny if I teased him. He had a few drinks so was a bit drunk when we started dancing. Ya know when err body in the club got tipsy?” I said and Val burst out laughing, jimmy always was the best DJ.

“And well it just sort of escalated from there. I told Zacky that I was tired and I was going to bed, and birthday boy was drunk so he didn’t ask why. So then we came up here and Brian was being the sweetest thing, It didn’t even suck even though he was drunk.” I said and she flicked me.

“Anyways we woke up this morning, and we decided to take a bath in the awesome Jacuzzi tubs they have here! And that was technically round two. Then about a half hour later, you came.” I said and she shook her head laughing.

“If there’s only one thing you missed, is that Zacky got strippers, and he threw up on one of them.” She said laughing and I spluttered with laughter. Of course my brother would.

“Oh lordy, the one time I leave I miss this.” I laughed face palming.

“Well I got to go, I was supposed to be getting Matt food he’s pretty hung over. And I’m glad you had fun loving up gates.” She said hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek as she headed for the door.

“And I hope you two are being safe!” She pointed at me and I laughed.

“We are!” I yelled as she shut the door. I had a grin on my face from that.

“Val being Mother Contraception again?” He asked and I laughed saying yes. He wrapped his arms around me and I looked up at his face.

“She’s a crazy bitch but I love her all the same.” I said and he smiled.

“Just like you. Except you’re a fucking psycho.” He said pretending to look afraid for a second.

“Yeah well its true.” I said and he laughed. I thought about what Val said before she left.

“Bri we are being safe right?” I asked him and he looked a bit thrown for a second.

“Yeah of course, I always use a condom.” He said but something seemed wrong.

“Wait wait wait…last night at the party when we went up, did you remember to then?” I asked and he nodded, breaking away to pull out his wallet.

“Yeah I usually keep one in my wallet, and if I didn’t use it then-” He froze for a moment, his eyes widening and his pupils dilating to the max. I began to get a bit frightened.

“And If you didn’t use it then what?” I asked.

“And if I didn’t use it…then it would still be in here.” He said pulling out the black packaged condom.” All of the color drained from my face and my hands flew to my mouth. I stared between him and the small package.

“Brian…”
♠ ♠ ♠
sexyness! Lol hiii! i know im a horrible updater but comment anyways? :D

<3 M.V