Status: Active

Girl I Know

You ***ing *** Michelle I hope you die

Chapter 5
(Mercury PoV)

We stayed at the carnival until about 7. We went on every single ride, played every single game, including the kid rides. We left a few minutes ago and we were just sitting on the beach near the boardwalk. Alex and Zack were still with us too.

There was a full moon out tonight and the sea looked dark but nevertheless, we were running around like retards.

I sat on the sand with my knees curled up into my body and let the small breezes whip around my silver hair. I listened to the sea surge, and I watched as Brian and Jimmy were running around, with Johnny and they tackled him into the sand.

He’s is just so perfect to me, his hair, his eyes, his body, his personality and everything. But he’s my brother’s friend. Zacky’s best friend. It bothers me how he doesn’t realize how me makes me react, but he’s 22 with a girlfriend or soon to be fiancée. Michelle, no matter how vile I think she is, is a lucky bitch. She doesn’t deserve him, she is so horrible to him she doesn’t realize how great Brian is. The day that bitch hurts him in any way, her ass is mine-

I was brought out of my thoughts when Zacky ran up behind me and grabbed my arms.

“Hey!” I yelled as Matt came and grabbed my feet.

“No! You assholes!” I yelled out but I began laughing as they swung me back and forth.
Higher and higher.

“HOLY SHIT! M IS A JUMP ROPE!” Jimmy yelled running over to me.

“Jimmy don’t you dare!” I yelled through laughter. He ran and jumped over me as I swung and landed on the other side. Everyone burst into laughter and Matt and Zacky put me down.

“That was fucking awesome.” Zack said holding out his fist. I bumped it with mine and I fist touched Alex as well.

I heard two voices coming from behind us. One sounded like the DiBenedetto I personally adored, and the other I loathed.

“Hey Guys!” Val yelled waving and Michelle was smiling too, but I saw the look she gave me.

“She’s hot.” Zack said indicating to Michelle.

“She’s a fucking bitch.” I growled. I figured Matt texted Val which I totally didn’t mind, but of course Michelle had to come to see her Bri Bri. Fuck her, I called Brian that first.

“Hey girlie!” Val hugged me and I hugged back, she said hi to Zack and Alex before she said hi to my brother and the guys. I looked to see Brian sitting in the sand and Michelle walked over to him sitting down. I watched their body language and Michelle had played the sympathy card and they hugged and kissed. When Brian pulled her into his lap I thought two things.

Brian, you fucking idiot and

You fucking whore Michelle I hope you die.

“Hey are you alright?” I focused my attention back to Alex and I smiled a little.

“Yeah, im totally alright.”

“Well my mom just texted and she’s here. Me and Zack r going to go.”

“Okay later guys.” I hugged each of them before they both turned and walked up the beach. I walked towards the dark water and I kicked off my sandals and I sat down far enough that my shorts wouldn’t get wet but close enough that the water would get my feet. I pulled my legs in and I curled up letting the chilly water touch my feet.

I just watched the way the water swirled together and crashed at the shore. I wished the sound of the sea would just get louder every time I heard Michelle moan as they kissed. Tears began to well up and my vision clouded over. She does it on purpose. I closed my eyes and tilted my head down, and let the tears escape from the corners of my eyes.

I wish you loved me

“Hey M, we are going to head out come on.” I heard someone yell to me. I couldn’t care less who it was. I passed by Brian and Michelle walking and I didn’t dare look in their direction. I kept my cold stare focused ahead of me.

“Brii!” I heard Michelle whine and I tensed. He appeared next to me and he had a concerned look on his face seeing my tears.

“M are you okay? Did something happen?” He asked putting his arm around my shoulders in a brotherly way. I felt another pang in my heart.

“No…Brian.” I mumbled.

“Are you sure.” He asked quietly.

“Brian…leave me alone.” I said in a firm tone. I’d never spoken to him that way and I regretted it as soon as the words slipped past my lips. He looked hurt, but he’s also not my boyfriend.

Michelle can make him happy later I thought venomously..

Why was I being so hostile to him? It was Michelle that pissed me off. The mix of emotions caused more tears to slip from the corners of my eyes. I slid into the back of Zack’s car. Brian, Johnny, Matt, and Jimmy got into the car Matt was in the front, but Johnny, Jimmy and Brian looked at me with confused faces. Brian who was sitting next to me nudged me and I didn’t respond to anything. Zacky saw me from the rearview mirror and he got out of the driver’s seat.

“Jimmy, Drive.” He said tossing him the keys. He got into the backseat and climbed in. He closed the door and pulled me onto his lap. He hugged me to his body.

“What’s wrong M.” he asked in a soothing voice. I just buried my face into his shirt and I mumbled.

“I don’t like her Zacky. She’s such a stupid bitch.” He didn’t know I secretly liked Brian, but he did know I hated Michelle with a passion, he just didn’t know why though.

“It's alright.” He nuzzled my neck and he kissed my cheek comfortingly. My tears began to stop and my eyes closed. The motion of the car and the comfort in Zacky’s arms made me feel tired.

“Thanks Zee…I luh you.” I said before I giggled bit, at how I said ‘luh’. I could feel eyes on me but I ignored it.

“I luh you too M.” he mumbled with a slight laugh before I began to drift into a light sleep.
___

Someone was carrying me into the house I curled into their body and I recognized the scent., Axe, cigarettes, and Brian. Why was I always stuck with him? Most times I enjoyed his company, but not when he was the cause of my horrible moods. I didn’t protest to it though, I just let it happen. He took me into my room and placed me under the sheets. When he kissed my forehead, I felt a surge of electricity run through to my finger tips. I almost twitched and my breathing hitched a little, but I got myself under control. I know he didn’t mean it that way, but that still meant the most to me.

I barely slept with Brian on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
srrry if i made you guys wait for this short chapter, but my cpu got taken away for a while so i updated as soon as i got it back....well not literally but yea.
Umm comments? I like those they are awesome. If i can get at LEAST 5 comments ill update tomorrow!...ya know after school and everything

Byess! R.Vengeance (comment whore XD)