Status: Complete.

Hurricane

I Could Close My Eyes

December 2005/January 2006

It was New Year’s Eve. There was a show tonight, but then there wasn’t a show for a few more days after that, and it only took a day to get to the next town which meant we could get hotel rooms for tonight and leave tomorrow night. So, because of this fact, Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco (along with me and a few other important people) had decided that we would go someplace tonight to ring in the New Year and then sleep off our hangover’s tomorrow in the comfortable hotel room beds until it was time to leave.

But of course, not all of our plans worked out. The show didn’t end till 11, and by the time we got to the hotel it was past midnight and it was already the New Year. Pete invited everyone to the room that him and I were sharing and then took off without saying where he was going. At this point, it was just me, the rest of Fall Out Boy, and the guys from Panic!.

Twenty minutes later, Pete returned with a couple bottles of liquor, some beer, and a few other items I couldn’t identify. He smiled and held up the items.

“Let’s celebrate the New Year!” he said. Everyone gave a cheer. I had a feeling this was going to be an interesting night.

---

Two alcohol filled hours later, and it was safe to say everyone was drunk, or at least pretty tipsy.

“No, no, no,” I said. I threw down the cards that were in my hand onto the bed I was sitting on. I had been playing Go Fish with Brendon. “That’s cheating! You can’t do that.”

“There is no way that is cheating,” he said. I snatched his cards from his hands and threw them onto the bed with the rest of the cards.

“I can’t play this game with you anymore,” I stated. “You’re cheating.”

“Molly!” whined Brendon, picking up some cards. “I won’t cheat anymore.”

“Nope,” I said. “We’re done with cards.”

Brendon leaned back in defeat, but there was nothing to lean up against and he fell off of the bed with a loud thump, and I, along with everyone else, laughed hysterically. I forgot that I was sitting on the edge of the bed as well and was about to fall off as well but was saved by someone standing behind me. I tilted my head back to look up at my savior and saw Pete smiling down at me.

“Now don’t you go falling off of the bed,” he said. I smiled back at him.

“I won’t,” I said. I scooted over on the bed, not caring if I was damaging the playing cards that were still there and Pete got onto the bed and sat next to me. I looked over the other edge of the bed to see if Brendon was okay and saw him lying there staring up at me. “Are you okay?”

Brendon grinned.

“Yeah,” he said. I laughed and sat back on the bed and leaned against Pete who wrapped his arm around my shoulders. A moment later Brendon was standing again and he jumped back onto the bed, sitting next to me. He looked at Pete and me for a moment. “I love you two, just so you know.”

“Well, Brendon,” Pete said. “It just so happens that I love you as well.”

“Me too!” I chimed in, smiling. “I love you as well. In fact, I love you more than Pete does.”

Pete shook his head.

“I love you the most,” Pete whispered to Brendon loudly. Brendon just laughed, grinning at us.

I leaned my head on Pete’s shoulder, starting to feel myself growing tired. I shut my eyes and listened to everyone who was still in our room talking. In a way, it was comforting and I soon found myself asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated! It's kind of a pointless chapter though. :]

I started a new story the other day: New Perspective. It's a Patrick Stump story. Check it out if you want to!

Comments are appreciated!

~Sally