Follow Me to the Woods

Match point

I walked up to the first cave opening and she slid out of my grip and ran in first. I followed her footsteps. Where the moss felt matted. I walked right into a trap. I forgot about the slick drop and the first stone and tumbled to the ground with a hard yell.

I looked up and 3 seconds later there was a flashlight in my face.

"See. If you hadn't left you would have known that was gonna happen." She said helping me up to look at my back. She traced my shoulder blades lightly. I was getting a little hot. I hoped Cherry didn't notice. She wrapped her arms around me and leaned up and bent around to kiss my cheek. She leaned a little bit more and kissed the right edge of my mouth. I knew she noticed the bulge already in my pants when she started to slide her hand down my chest.

"You've got a bruise on the lower part of your back from that fall."

"Thank you nurse Cherry."

"You're welcome." She said moving her hand to the bruise. I winced in more pleasure than pain. She chuckled. This is my next point.

I pulled her in front of me and kissed down the side of her neck. I bit where there has been many other hickeys before. Takes 3 licks to make her moan.I lay her down and get on top. Then, I lean in closer and as the impatient girl she is, she pulls me into a kiss. I stick my tongue into her mouth and she takes in all of it. Can't wait till she takes in all of something else. She wraps her arms around my neck and I lean up with her following. She pulls my pants down and i pull them off. She sticks her hand in my boxers and starts rubbing my package. I am getting hard. Her rubs become more agressive and I pull her clothes off.

I kissed her left boob. 38 C. I massaged the other. She was breathing fast. She pulled up her skirt and I took of her panties. She pulled my dick out and I positioned myself. She was soaking wet.

At one point the flashlight was knocked over. I don't know if that was me or her.

We were resting naked together under the towel she knew to bring. It was dark and we didn't care to find where the flashlight had cracked against a wall.

"Now we are even." I said.

"Oh no fair. You bit me there on purpose."

"You came first. So I count that as a point." I said kissing the top of her head. She moved back on top of me. She knew I went crazy when she purposely layed on top of me like this. She started to squirmed right over my dick.

"I don't think so babe." I moved up and she slipped on hard.

"Anthony!" she screamed. My eyes rolled back. She slid off and layed back on my side.

"Now I am in the lead." I said. She had her legs closed still. "You al'right?" I tried to sound sincere. She nodded and kissed me again and again. I slapped her on the ass and her breath hitched.

"Cherry! Stem!!! Come out, come out, whatever you're doing!" Shit. The boys.

"Cherry! You naughty little girl! You were supposed to take me shopping today!" I heard Cherry whimper a sorry. I leaned us up and we started looking around. They were close by. I found her bra.

"Cherry. I have your bra." I felt a hand on my back. And I handed her her bra.

"Have you found my pants? I have everything else. Oh. And here are your pants. I don't know where your boxers went to." she said sheepishly. I heard her stifle an ow. "Found the flashlight." She turned it on and somehow my boxers were clinging to the top of the opening. We both laughed and I put my clothes on.

"Guys! Check in the caves!" we both started crawling in the back room. "I think that scream came from in here." Dustin said outside the opening.

"What!" Chery screamed. I tried to calm her down before they found us. "You mean I screamed so loud that they heard all the way over there." she was embarassed but I counted that as another point.

"Yes. You did. " Daniel said scaring the shit out of us both. We both screamed and I zipped my pants up. "Guys. You might want to be careful wher you step in here!" Cherry jumped him and started smacking him in the chest.

"Take that back! I said take it back!" she screamed. Whenever he tried to take it back she would cover his mouth and keep hitting him. I started laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u liked
Thanks for reading
Cherry<3 Cherry <3 Cherry <3