Could Tell a Love

Could Tell a Love Ch.1

I should feel bad for doing this. Every time. But the guilt never rises. I lay here next to one of my best friends,practically naked, feeling great. Then she comes in my mind, and things get complicated. I mean, I'm not gay, but I'm obviously not straight, seeing as how Eric and I have just finished passionately fucking each other. He doesn't know about her, she doesn't know about him. I guess we all have our dirty little secrets.
I sit up, contemplating whether to get dressed.
"Where are you going, Beau?" Eric asked, almost in a whisper, turning to face me.
"Just walking around, don't worry." I said, gathering my clothes.
"Going anywhere soon?" He asked seductively.
I turned to look at him. He's so sexy, I almost had to force myself back from jumping in bed again. I smirked, looking at my handful of clothes. I dropped them on the already clothes-filled floor and got back in bed. He got close and we fell asleep sometime in the early morning.
My phone started vibrating on the floor in my jeans pocket at around 10 o clock later that morning. I ignored it until about the third time it vibrated. I carefully got out of bed and looked at my phone.Two missed calls and three texts from Miranda. Then I remembered.
"Oh shit." I whispered to myself. I looked at the texts. She was pissed.
Where the hell where u last nite?! I waited at ur house 4 45 minutes!
I went to the next one, almost in a panic.
If u don't get this in the next 5 minutes Im goin over to ur house.
Time sent: 10:15. I looked at the time now: 10:25. Shit. I looked over at Eric as I started getting my clothes on. He was still sound asleep. I left a quick little note.
Hey, sorry I left before you got up. I remembered that I had something to do this morning. I love you. I'll call you later. Beau <3
I ran out of the house, closing the door softly behind me. I got to my car and started it up. I looked at my feet and realized that I had no shoes. I forgot about it and sped off. Leaving Eric like that left a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I had to sort this out. I totally forgot that Miranda was supposed to come over last night. I'm in such deep shit right now. A ten minute trip took five as I turned into my driveway. She wasn't there yet, thank god. I ran into my house and got on my pajamas. As I sat down on my couch, getting ready to text her back and tell her a believable story, she came storming through my door, pissed off written all over her face.
"Hey babe, sorry I wasn't here last night. We had a really late band practice and I forgot to call you." I got up and hugged her, kissing her cheek.
"Oh." Was all she could say. Her face relaxed.
I laughed. "You need to chill. It seems as if you're a little overprotective of me sometimes." I messed up her hair and she smiled and punched me lightly in the chest. Our lips met, and it was then that the guilt rose in my chest. How could I be doing this to her? She's so innocent and understanding. My heart ached in guilt and I pulled away from her. I sat on the couch and rested my head in my hands. I couldn't tell her about him. No way. I have it too good with her. We were made for each other. So were Eric and I.
"Hey, what's the matter?" She asked, sitting next to me, rubbing my back.
I breathed in deeply and looked up, staring at the wall. "It's nothing. I just have a really bad headache. Practicing for 8 or 10 hours straight takes a toll on you. I just crashed at the studio last night."
"Well lets hope that doesn't happen again today." She said, stroking my leg.
I smirked and turned to face her. "I hope it doesn't."
Just as I said that my phone went off. I looked at it. Why would Matt be calling this early? I flipped my phone open. "What do you want? We don't have practice today, do we?"
"Mike just called me and said that Eric and Jared said it was on today."
In sighed and put my face in my free hand. "Alright, give me like, 30 minutes. I just woke up."
"Alright man, see ya."
I flipped my phone down and looked into Miranda's ice blue eyes apologetically. "Sorry, I guess we do have practice today. I'll try and get out of there early, alright? Then we can spend the whole night here, doing whatever you wanna do, okay?" I caressed her cheek.
"Alright, don't forget." She said, kissing me passionately before she got off the couch and left. I let my body hit the back of the couch. I wanted to gauge my heart out so I couldn't feel these awful things and torture myself with loving two different people. I need to tell one of them. I can't keep this secret any longer. It's tearing me up inside.