Status: I'm sorry. I'm sick so whenever i'm better you'll know......

Baby, Just Close Your Eyes

When you know where the sidewalk ends

We sat on opposite sides of the couch not daring to make eye contact. I knew for a fact that the boys were all in the dining room waiting for someone to make the first move but so far Aurella had kept her face buried in her phone and eyes to the ground.

“Sooo, how are things?” I asked awkwardly crossing my legs.

“Everything is great. Me and Jared are going to see Brokencyde next week. I’m soooo excited!!” She said grinning. I wanted so badly to correct her sentence. Jared and I not me and Jared. Fool.

“That’s cool. Glad you’re having fun.” I said picking up my own phone and looking over the final play list for the rehearsal dinner. I looked up for a fraction of a second to see her sitting directly beside me. I jerked my head back a little. “Hi.”

“Stay away from Jared.” My brow furrowed.

“You- What?” I asked confused. She moved closer. Our bodies now touched and I could smell the sickeningly sweet perfume she wore. You’re suppose to wear it not bathe in it.

“Stay. Away. From. My. Man.” She growled.

“Whoa. Girl, you need to first back the fuck up. Then, you should know that I could have him back at any moment. You’re nothing but his rebound bitch. Good for a cheap fuck but nothing else. Take your unwashed hair and shitty music and get the fuck out of my face.” I said angrily.

“You have no idea what you’re talking about! We met at a party here! He was sober. He told me so! Jared thinks I’m amazing and we might even get married.” I laughed.

“You obviously don’t know your man that well then. They don’t go out and not get drunk. Yeah, that party you guys met at. The one here. The one he cheated on me at. He was trashed. We had been doing shots all day and he added five cups on top of that. And, as for that married thing; does he say all those things as he’s about to get into your pants?” She was silent. “I thought so.” I sat down in the chair. It was silent. I was surprised the guys had yet to intervene.

“It’s not my fault you couldn’t keep him happy enough to keep him around.” She spat.

I’m not sure how I managed to get across the room so fast or how I had enough power to hit her that hard but she was out by the second punch to the face and they had finally stepped into the situation.

“I’ll kill that fucking slut! Put me the fuck down, Kennedy.” I screamed, struggling against his grip.

“No way, man. That was crazy. You probably gave her a concussion!” He laughed.

“Did you hear what she said!? I don’t fucking think so! Wait until she wakes up! I’ll hit her again. She won’t make it to 2010!” I screamed. Another set of hands wrapped around my struggling body. I was pulled outside and the door shut. I spun on my heel and glared at them. John and Kennedy were trying to hide their smiles.

“She’s not going to be awake for at least another ten minutes, man. You hit her so hard!” John said doubling over from the laughter. I cracked a smile. The smile was short lived as the stinging on my knuckles became more apparent. I looked at my knuckles. The light from the kitchen shone off the blood that was trailing down my arm.

“I’m bleeding.” I said quietly unable to look away from the mess I had created.

“Shit. Kennedy, go get something to clean this up with so we can survey the damage.” John said taking my fingers and turning it over in the light. Kennedy passed a towel to John, who lightly patted away the blood. I cringed.

“Yeah. That may need stitches.” Kennedy said under his breath. I looked at my arm. There was a deep gash running from my pinky to my wrist.

“What did she hit?” John asked biting his lip.

“Teeth and lip ring. We should take her to the hospital.” Kennedy said. I groaned.

“It isn’t that bad! We don’t need to go to the E.R.” I whined.

“You’re bleeding….a lot and its deep.” John said trying to make a point. I was deadest on not going to the hospital.

“Where is she?! Oh. Annabelle, what the hell was that?!” Jared screamed. I cringed away.

“I hit her.”

“I can see that.”

“She deserved it.”

“Do you realize she can press charges? Shit.”

“She won’t. She’ll be too afraid and besides would you really let your rebound slut do that?” I asked staring up at him. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. “I didn’t think so.” I turned back to John and Kennedy who were attempting not to laugh.

“This is a new side of you I’ve never seen before.” Kennedy said shaking his head. I shrugged.

“Girls are ruthless, bro. We talk shit like a boss.”

“Let’s stop beating around the bush here. Go get your shit and we’re going to the hospital. That needs stitches.” John said agitated. I huffed and stomped into the house. Garrett was sitting at the table, silent.

“What’s wrong, buddy?”

“Nothing. Tired. That was beautiful though.” He said smirking.

“Yeah. As beautiful as that was I’m totally screwed.” I said holding my arm up. He cringed.

“Hospital?” I nodded and rushed up the stairs. Jared’s door was open just a crack and Aurella sat on the edge of the bed whining. Her eye was already swelling and lip bled. I snorted and grabbed my wallet

I squirmed as the doctor poked the wound. They had been right. The wound needed seven stitches in total and a total lie to keep away the charges courtesy the very flamboyant nurse who thought she deserved it. Gay men for the win.

“I’m glad you came in. Putting your arm through glass is no joke.” He scolded. I bit my lip.

“I know. I was testing gravity and it seems gravity and me aren’t agreeing.” I said looking away as he slipped the needle into the spot and numbed it. I buried my face into John’s jacket and grinded my teeth together. I regretted hitting the winch soley for this reason.

We signed out the hospital as fast as possible. A quick stop at Chiptole and Target for medicine and a shove into my room. Garrett handed me a list of rules to prevent the situation from happening again. I wasn’t allowed to speak, look at, or threaten her.

“I wouldn’t look at the cunt if she was naked covered in chocolate.” I sneered.

“Okay, Annabelle. I’m just saying.” Garrett said holding up his hands. I rolled my eyes and picked up my laptop off the floor.

“I’m going to edit. If you need anything else then you can text me, okay? I want to be alone.” I said looking at the screen. He sighed and shut the door behind him. I scanned over the information and typed in the web address the doctors had provided.

“Hey.” I looked up at John horrified.

“I- She….No.” I said pulling my knees up to my chest and resting my arm on my knees. The stiches were black and ugly.

“What’s wrong?” He asked sitting on the bed and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“This says my wrist is going to be stiff for up to six weeks even after the stiches are out while the skin re heals all the way and even then I’ll have a ugly scar. I can’t hold my camera for three weeks. Three weeks, John. I can’t not take pictures. It’s my job!” I said, tears forming in my eyes.

“Shh. You’ll be okay.” He rested his head on my own. I turned my face to his chest and cried. I knew I had brought it on myself but what else was I suppose to do?

“Jared’s tramp fucked me over. She won in the end.”

“This isn’t a fucking race. I thought you were over him?”

“Uhm. I am. Don’t get a fucking attitude with me.” I said pulling away from him.

“Ever since you got back you’ve bashed her and fought with her. If you’re jealous then just admit it!” John said standing up.

“She’s the girl who ruined what would have been a perfect relationship!” John was silent for a good two minutes.

“So….you didn’t break up with him because of me? You ended because he was a cheater?” He questioned. I knew this wasn’t going anywhere good. My next answer would choose whether we were still friends.

“That was the main reason. Yeah. What did you think? We’ve had this conversation a million times. You aren’t the center of my world.”

“But…..these past few days….what was that?” He asked.

“I don’t know.” We both stared back at each other. His green blue eyes assessing me.

“I’m sorry then.” John said turning and leaving.

“Wait, John-” The door slammed hard enough to make the walls shake. I cringed and pulled my knees closer.

Worse.
Day.
Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate having to explain. Hmph, but, here goes; So, Valentines Day I went to see New Found Glory and while there something was spilt on my laptop and I wasn't informed until the next day and the power button wouldn't work so I put it in the bag and haven't touched it until tonight when I pulled it out to see if maybe it had dried out and good news! I'm back!! It may take me a few days to get another chapter out but i'm going to work really hard for ya'll!!! I feel like i'm repeating myself a lot in these recent chapters so comment and tell me what you want to see!! It can be super crazy, sweet or a hilarious joke just help would be amazinggg.
I'm going to post the outfit for this chapter with the next chapter because its 1:34 on a Thursday. I'm screwed. Haha.
Title cred- Fireworks