Status: I'm sorry. I'm sick so whenever i'm better you'll know......

Baby, Just Close Your Eyes

I love the service but not the act

“Emmy!! Where the hell are you?!” I asked stretching to look over the crowd in the airport.

“I’m coming! Arm candy is taking a really long time to walk!” I laughed quietly and turned to watch John through the coffee shop window. He was intently staring at the cup that he was pouring sugar into.

“Does he appreciate being cared arm candy?”

“I don’t care what he appreciates.” She said sounding a bit out of breath. “Move! Gees!”

“Struggle?”

“A bit. There was some model cunt who was walking at a snails pace. Not in the mood anymore.”

“Then you’ll love Aurella!” I said looking up at John’s smirking face. He offered the cup to me which I gingerly took.

“Oh, I’m sure of it. After all the things I’ve heard. How are you and John by the way?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see, huh?” I said lacing my fingers through his loosely.

“No fair! Has anyone mentioned Halvo?” She asked quietly.

“Just that ya’ll weren’t together. What happened?”

“I’ll tell you later. Okay, I’m going to go because this is ridiculous and I think we’re close.” I nodded and pressed end on my phone.

“They coming?” John asked.

“They’re somewhere in the crowd. It’s a ruckus out there apparently!”

“You make it sound like we’re on our own personal island!”

“That’s the sea. You and me are the island. Use your imagination, Ohh!”

“Okay, crazy pants.”

“I don’t know how this has anything to do with my pan-”

“FINALLY! ANNABELLE!” I ran over to Emmy and pulled her into a hug.

“You’re here!”

“A few problems here and there but yeah, we’re here!” A red head followed close behind. His head was bent, hair falling into his face from the strain of all the bags he was shouldering.

“Who’s that?” I asked watching him.

“That’s Caleb Turman. I went to assist Todd Owyoung at a shoot and they were there and one thing led to another and now we’re an item!” She said smirking. He bent over to unzip a bag and both our heads tilted.

“Damn. Dat ass.”
“Annabelle!” I smiled guiltily at John.

“What?! Besides the band I’ve seen one male worth looking at over the past few days and that was the ER tech!”

“Still! I’m right here!”

“You have a nice, little ass too!” I said shrugging. Emmy giggled, shaking her head.

“You guys were so meant for each other.” I shrugged.

“Maybe.”

“Why are you shrugging so much today?!” John asked, his eyes wide.

“I don’t know! It’s my thing! You’ve been so ADD all day its not even funny!”

“Not true!”

“So true!” Emmy and Caleb were laughing uncontrollably. John and I turned to them and stared.

“What the hell is so funny?!” We both exclaimed.

“You guys are hilarious. So meant to be.” I sighed and linked my arm through Johns.

“Let’s go. I’m bored of this place.” I said dragging him towards to the exit. Caleb and Emmy followed still giggling.

@_@

“OH MY GOD. YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!” Aurella shrieked from the kitchen. I sighed and put down the magazine that I was holding and made my way to the kitchen.

Emmy was holding a empty Mango Naked bottle; the contents of which were dripping off of Aurella’s head and onto the shitty Jac Vanek t shirt.

“I tripped.” Emmy said smirking at the scene bitch.

“You did not! You leaned forwards and-”

“Shut up. Please. Geez.” I said rolling my eyes and throwing her a towel. She was muttering angrily as I began to climb the stairs.

“Say another word and I’ll make the other eye match.” Emmy growled. I laughed quietly.

“Emmy, dear, calm yourself and leave her alone. She isn’t worth the energy.” I walked into John’s room to find him laying on the bed, Ipod plugged into his ears and Caleb on his laptop leaning against the bed.

“Hola.”

“Hey. I don’t think he can hear you.” Caleb said.

“How do you know I wasn’t talking to you?” I asked smiling down at him.

“Well then hiya.” I smirked and snuggled up on the bed beside John.

“Nothing” I said grabbing his phone that was resting on his shirtless belly. He hadn’t allowed me to search through his pictures in far too long and I was overtlysuspicious curious. A lot of them were random things that didn’t make much sense. His hand shot out and took the phone from my grip. I pouted and poked his protruding hip bone.

“Don’t pout. You don’t let me go through your phone!” I pulled my phone out and dropped it on his chest.

“You can if you want. I have nothing to hide.” I said continuing to trace the dip in between his hip bones.

“What are you doing?” He asked picking up my phone.

“Deciding whether we should cook a Thanksgiving dinner instead of a party for your mild manorexia.”

“I don’t have manorexia!”

“Yeah. That’s what they all say. Bag of bones.” I said playing with his dog tags.

“You guys are adorable.” I moved my feet to the side and looked at Caleb who was peeking over the mattress.

“You’re adorable.” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

“You are a terrible girlfriend!” Emmy said striding into the room.

“I know! I don’t do it on purpose!” I whined. John kissed my forehead.

“You’re a great girlfriend, baby. If I had a dollar for every time I looked at a girl I’d be one rich, lonely bastard.” I shook my head.

“We’re such an interesting group, bro.” I said laying my head on John’s chest.

“Don’t you guys have a party to set up for?” John asked.

“We throw some drinks on the counter and hook up an Ipod. It’s not that hard.”

“Are we going to hang out tonight?” John asked quietly.

“You’re going to drink. I don’t want to hang out with drunk John.” I said not looking him in the eye. I knew it was mean. It was his life but I hated what alcohol did to him; to anyone.

“I’m not drinking tonight. I don’t want to bring in the new year trashed out of my mind.” I raised my eyebrows up at him.

“You serious, bro? Find me at 11:30 and we’ll see.”

“Deal.” He said kissing me quickly.

“Annabelle, what are you wearing tonight?” Emmy asked.

“Uhm….this.”

“No you aren’t! Get up and lets find something.” I groaned and stood up reluctantly.

“I thought I looked great but whatever. Lead the way.” I said trudging behind her. Caleb and John were laughing. I nudged Caleb with my foot. “You shut your whore mouth!”

“That’s-EMMY! SHE WAS MEAN!” He pouted up at her. Emmy shrugged and grabbed me by the wrist into my room where she already had outfits laid out. There was no denying it; girl had style.

@_@

I stood over the counter. A shot glass in my hand.

“Shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot it!” The crowd chanted. I threw it back, the alcohol burning the back of my throat. Arms slid around my waist pulling me back.

“Now how is it fair that you get to drink but I can’t?” John whispered in my ear.

“Yo, John! Don’t take advantage of that poor dunk girl!” Garrett yelled. I giggled and led John outside.

“I haven’t had that many, baby. I’ve only had three shots.” I said wrapping my arm around his waist.

“Well I’m glad to see that you’re mildly sober. Maybe you’ll remember a little bit of this.” He said leading me down to the water. I shivered as the cold waves lapped over my bare feet.

“I remember all of your cute, romantic moments. Damn John, you make a girl feel like she’s walking around in The Notebook or some shit. Please don’t build me a house!” He laughed and pulled me closer, resting his cheek on top of my head.

“I just wanted someone who could realize I wasn’t just that cute lead singer from some band.”

“No. You’re a little bitch who tries to act deep whenever you write a blog or tweet. You’re not fooling anyone mister.” I said smiling up at him. He sighed.

“My covers been blown. Damn. You ready for the new decade to begin?” He asked pulling his phone out quickly to check the time. We had another minute to go until 2010.

“I’m ready to begin it with you. I’m happy you’re the one I’ll be holding. You know they say the people that you’re with at the stroke of midnight is who you’ll spend the rest of the year with? I hope its true.” I said quietly watching the waves.

“We aren’t going anywhere.” He said lifting my chin and pressing his lips to mine just as the house erupted into cheers. 2010 was upon us and I was with the people I loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola! So....i'm just going to stop promising updates at a set time. It's obviously not working. Haha. Uhm, thank you all for sticking around. I use to have the time to sit down and write an update everyday but as you grow older your proiorities change. I love writing this story. I love my subscribers and commenters and you guys are wonderful but I'm a senior this fall and my brain is focused on college and SAT/ACT scores. I hope you guys understand and stay with me! ^__^
Airport
New Years Party

Title cred- NeverShoutNever