Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Do you know what they are up to?

Cassadee’s POV
I sat in the back of Syn’s car pouting I didn’t want to talk to Jimmy. We pulled up to the Resort and I hoped out “You have to talk to him” Jackie said I sighed she was right I kind of feel bad that I punched him….Then kicked him. When I get mad I kick and hit stuff that’s why I call Ryan. He is like my brother I knew him before anyone. I saw Zacky, Matt, Val, Johnny, and Cody standing by Jimmy who was sitting on a chair holding himself. I guess I kicked him hard. He looked up at Cody “you think she will come back?” Cody shrugged. I guess they are talking about me. Jimmy looked at me and then jumped up “Cassie! Wait! Listen to me!” I was confused I wasn’t going anywhere. “Fine! I will listen to you! But make it quick!” he smiled that stupid goofy smile I love so much. DAMN HIM FOR BEING SO CUTE! “Cass, those girls were all over me I would never hurt you I fucking love you!” I didn’t know why he was shouting I was standing right next to him “Uhm…..why are you shouting?” he shrugged “I don’t know but Cassie you have to believe me I wouldn’t hurt you I love you…” He looked down and blushed wow he’s shy?
“You’re shy?” he smiled “No! I…my…Uhm My Dick hurts thanks to you!” he grunted and I laughed “I told you to put me down!” he nodded “I will listen next time….do you love me again?” I rolled my eyes “who said I stopped?” he smiled a cheesy smile and kissed me. “You know I love you so much!” He shouted again “OKAY STOP SHOUTING!” He smiled “you love me!” I rolled my eyes and nodded I heard clapping I looked at everyone “eves droppers!” Jimmy shouted to them they all nodded. “FINALLY! Little Jimmy has a girlfriend!” Syn shouted Jimmy looked at him “No Little Jimmy is broken!” Everyone laughed and I looked down “I’m sorry” he smiled “hey look up real quick.” I did and Jimmy shoved a beer in my face. “WHAT THE-“he kissed me. “What was that for?” He smirked “I just wanted to taste” I smacked him “Ouch!” I smiled “now you going to shut up?” He nodded. I laughed I’m stronger than Jimmy! “You’re so weak Jimmy!” He rolled his eyes “yeah but I’m sexier then you and I play the drums!” I smirked he knew nothing about me did he?
Luke let all of us go home early cause of what happened and not to mention it was really slow today. Once at home I passed out…Crying makes you really tired. I woke up 3 hours later with Jimmy next to me I flipped out and fell out of bed “DAMN IT JIMMY!” He smiled “Sorry I thought you wouldn’t mind” I rolled my half open eyes. “When did you get here babe?” I asked he smiled “2 hours ago I have something special planed for us. I looked at him weird “Whatcha doing Jimmy?” he smiled “its 7:30 now so get up and get ready for our concert!” He walked out then walked back in “Something formal with a change of comfy cloths” I nodded and he walked back out….weird formal cloths to a A7x concert Really?
I changed into my Favorite Dress and packed some clothes I wonder whats going to happen?
I walked downstairs and saw all my friends in Dresses and that entire “do you guys know whats going on?” I asked they shook their heads no I shrugged…why would the guys want us to dress up for an Avenged Sevenfold concert?
The guys sent a car to pick us up Val was just as confused as I was. Once we got to the concert we had to wait thru the first band which was some local band then it was Escape the Fate, My chemical Romance and then the Guys walked out. “HOW’S EVERY-FUCKING-BODY!” cheers “GOOD YOU READY TO ROCK HARD WITH SEVENFOLD?” Cheers and chants everyone started chanting “sevenfold” I laughed. Jimmy was staring at me from his drum kit. Syn kept looking over to where we were standing. They played 3 songs then the music stopped and Jimmy stood up. Matt walked up to the mic and said “Okay so Syn, Rev and I have some special ladies we want to introduce to you guys” without warning Me, Jackie, and Val were picked up by body guards and tossed on stage. “Guys this is Valary My Girlfriend, This Is Jackie Syn’s Girl, and This lovely shy lady is Cassadee! Shy belongs to Jimmy! She kicked him pretty hard today” I blushed harder and looked down everyone started cheering! All of a sudden Matt got on one knee and said “Val I love you with all my heart you’ve known me since forever and I want you to Marry me what do you say?” She smiled and said “yes!” we all cheered. I can’t believe it Matt’s getting married!

Jimmy kissed me and I ran off stage… Val and Cody where jumping up and down cheering Jackie joined and I didn’t feel well. I sighed and sat down they all settled down and the guys walked in I jumped up and shoved past them into a bathroom and threw up “Damn it I’m sick!” I whined to myself…I knew I was going to get sick stupid immune system. I walked back out and jimmy ran up to me “Babe you don’t look so good are you okay?” I shook my head no “I’m sick, really sick” he put his hand on my forehead “you do feel hot babe come on let’s get you back home” he walked me outside and there were four cars and a Limo “WTF!” he laughed “Come on!” he drug me to a car and we went back to the Sevenfold mansion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment comment! Please for the Love of Deathbat comment! XxMsGerardPunkWayxX your turn you update! get going damn it!

Cassie's Outfits!
Cody's Outfits
Jackie's Outfits