Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Pick On Cody Day

Cody POV

Well last week was a busy time for everyone; Val and Matt got engaged, the guys asked us girls to come on tour, we got new jobs as Merch girls, Cassie was still getting over the flu, and Zacky asked me to be his girlfriend which I said yes to. After their show last week Zacky took me to the wonderful Italian restaurant; he got me to see just how much he liked and cared about me, something that a guy has never done for me.

Zacky and I are just taking things slowly which is exactly what I need; Zacky understands how hard it is for me to trust people, so he makes sure to give me my space. Over the past few days we’ve really gotten to know each other really well; Zacky is very open with me which makes me feel so guilty, I’m not as open as he is. There is a lot that I haven’t told him, that I haven’t told anyone; not even Jackie and Cassie.

“Cody… Codes… Code” I felt someone gently shaking my sleeping body but I also felt someone poking my arm over and over again.

“Ugh, go away” I mumbled keeping my eyes shut and rolling over onto my stomach; but of course I was just ignored as the shaking and poking continued.

“Babe, it’s time to get up” I heard Zacky whisper into my ear as the shaking stopped; I groaned again into my pillow as the poking didn’t stop.

“Come on Codes, you have to get ready for your shopping trip with the girls” I heard the voice of Johnny; I was grateful when he stopped poking me but I groaned again when I felt him start to jump on my bed.

“Fine I’m up, you two happy now? Johnny get off my bed” I said as I leaned up on my elbows; I pushed Johnny off my bed with my foot.

I laughed when he playfully gasped and acted sad; ever since Cassie and Jackie started staying over at the guy’s house I felt alone in our house, I wasn’t ready to stay the night with Zacky. So Johnny came up with the idea of him and Zacky staying over with me when the girls were out; Johnny and I had become so close that I instantly agreed, they share the spare room.

I ordered them out of my room so I could get ready for a day of shopping with the girls; I jumped into my shower and did my normal morning routine, I got dressed and then headed down stairs. I smiled as I watched Johnny plate up the breakfast he made; coffee and chocolate pop tarts.

“You look beautiful as always” Zacky whispered into my ear as he wrapped his strong tattooed arms around my waist from behind; I saw Johnny pretend to gag as I blushed.

I smiled brightly as I turned around in my boyfriends arms to face him; I placed a soft kiss on his lips, a shiver ran down my spine as I felt his cold lip rings press against my warm lips. Once everyone had finished their breakfast I placed our dishes in the dishwasher; I grabbed my handbag and car keys. Johnny was the first one at my car seeing as Zacky laced his fingers with mine; I was going to drop them off home and then I would drive the girls to the mall.

The three of us climbed into my 4 door bright orange Mini Cooper S; I seriously loved my car, it was my baby. It was the second thing I brought with the money I got from working at the resort; first was the house and then my car, it was only second because I got it custom made. I parked my car in front of the guy’s house; Johnny ran in while Zacky and I cuddled together as I waited for the girls.

“Drive carefully and have fun, I’ll see you when you lot get back. I’ll miss you Codes” Zacky whispered to me as I leaned my forehead onto his.

“I will and I’ll miss you too” I whispered back with a wide smile plastered on my lips; Zacky cupped my cheek with a hand as he pulled my face closer to his. My eyes fluttered shut as our lips met for a tender and loving kiss.

“Codes come on. Let’s hit the road and hit the mall!” Cassie said excitedly as she skipped over to my car; Jackie and Val walked normally behind her.

Zacky pecked my lips once more before he walked towards his house; the girls and I climbed into my car quickly. I was soon driving down the highway; Papa Roach was blaring from my speakers, the girls were singing along while I concentrated on the road in front of me. I parked my car in the first car spot I found which was quiet close to the mall entrance; we climbed out of my car and headed into the mall. The guys wanted us to have a girl’s day and buy things we needed for the tour; we were leaving in a few days and no one had even started packing yet.

Cassie and I dragged Val and Jackie into Hot Topic first; it’s a well known fact that Cass and I love shopping. We all split up into twos; I was with Val while Cassie was with Jackie. Val and I started with looking at some jeans, shorts and skirts; I had gotten really close with Val. Which is something that doesn’t normally happen with me; I usually take forever to trust people. But not with Val and the guys; I don’t know why but they just make me feel really comfortable and safe.

“So are you excited about the tour now?” Val asked me as we placed a few pieces of clothes over our arms; after Jackie told me I was coming on tour with Avenged Sevenfold I was in one of my moods for a few days.

“Yeah I guess I’m alright with it. I just hope that Zacky and I can still take it slow, besides the traveling is fine with me. I’ve been moved around my whole life and I want to see different places” I said with a small smile on my lips; truth is I didn’t know how I would take Zacky not being here and that scared me.

“You moved around a lot? I didn’t know that. Was it because of your parent’s jobs or something?” Val asked me as we moved on the t-shirts and tank tops.

“Yeah something like that” I said quietly as I avoided her question; I changed the subject onto her and Matt. I smiled to myself as I listened to Val rant on about how happy she was, how lucky she was to have Matt, etc.

Val and I talked non stop as we made our way around the own shop; both of us had completely full arms by the time we made it to the dressing rooms. I laughed as I saw Cass and Jackie were in the same position as Val and I; all four of us were struggling to hold all the clothes, shoes, and lingerie.

The four of us hit the dressing rooms; we were talking and laughing loudly as we all tried on our clothes and shoes. You could hear a few groans coming from us as something didn’t look good on us; Cassie was complaining that she didn’t know how her bum looked in some jeans, so I offered to tell her what I thought seeing as her change room was next to mine.

I opened the curtain to my change room and found Cassie checking her bum out; I giggled making her turn to face me. She rolled her eyes as she saw what I was wearing; just my shorts and my bra.

“Shut up Cassie. You kept telling me to hurry up and I was just about to try a shirt on” I mumbled to her as Jackie and Val poked their heads out from their change rooms. All three girls laughed at me making me roll my eyes this time.

“Your bum looks fine Cass” I told her as she turned her back to me; she was still looking in the mirror.

“Yes, your bum looks perfect” A deep male voice came from the door way; Cassie and my heads snapped over to the door while Jackie and Val again poked their heads out.

“Jimmy, get out of the women’s change rooms” Cassie squealed as she threw a shirt she didn’t like at him; Jimmy laughed as the shirt didn’t even make it half way.

“But we like the view” Brian smirked as he looked over at Jackie; I blushed deep red as my eyes landed on a shocked Zacky.

As Cass and Jackie told the guys to get out of the change rooms all I could do was stand there staring at Zacky; I wanted to move but I was frozen to the spot. Zacky’s eyes trailed over my body, taking longer when he got to my chest.

“Come on guys, I know when we’re not wanted” Brian said as he just dodged a shoe that Jackie throw towards him; Cass was still telling them to get out while Val just shook her head at the guys.

Cassie finally noticed me, Zacky staring and what I was wearing; she pushed me back into my change room and shut my curtain. I heard Jimmy trying to get Zacky to move or talk, which after a few long seconds I heard Zacky mumble a ‘wow’ before a door shut and everything was quiet.

“I’m so sorry Codes; I didn’t know Brian was going to bring them in here” Jackie apologized to me as we finished trying clothes on.

“Huh?” I said confused; I was still red from my blush and I’m not looking forward to walking out into the store again, not with the guys there.

“Brian texted me asking where we were so I told him in Hot Topic, I had no idea he would bring Zacky and Jimmy in here” Jackie apologized to me.

“Its fine Jackie” I signed as I watched Val and Cassie head out to the front counter to buy everything they picked out.

Jackie rubbed my arm in comfort before she gave me a little push towards the door; she walked behind me to make sure I walked out. Another deep blush covered my cheeks as I saw Zacky and Brian waiting for us; as soon as I walked out Brian dragged Jackie away from me, leaving me alone with Zacky.

“I’m so sorry Code, but Jimmy practically pushed me in there. I didn’t know you would be wearing just that, I’m sorry for staring and I’m sorry for making you uncomfortable” Zacky apologized to me quickly; when I didn’t look at him he cupped my face with both of his hands.

“I’m so sorry babe” Zacky whispered as he looked into my hazel eyes.

“Its fine Zacky” I reassured him with my fake happy smile; he gave me a true smile as he wrapped me into a tight hug.

Zacky wrapped an arm around my waist as he lead me over to the front counter; as the girl told me the price I was just about to give her my credit card when she thanked someone. I looked up to see the girl giving Zacky his credit card back; I frowned at my boyfriend, he knew how I hated people buying things for me. Zacky just smiled at me as he grabbed all my bags with one hand.

“Zacky…” I was cut off by him ‘shh’ me; he kissed my cheek before lacing our fingers together and leading me over to the girls, Jimmy and Brian.

“So now that you’re all dressed, what should we do?” Jimmy smirked down at me; him and Brian were never going to let me leave this down.

“What about some lunch? Carrying all these bags are making me hungry” Brian said making us girls roll our eyes at him.

“You’re always hungry dude” Zacky laughed at his best mate.

“Well at least I’m fully clothed when I’m in public” Brian smirked down at me causing Jackie to elbow his side.

“Yeah, real mature guys. What is this pick on Cody day or something” Zacky defended me from his friends.

“Hmm, that’s a good idea Zacky, thanks” Jimmy laughed as we all started to walk towards the food court. And I thought this was going to be a good day but I was yet again proven wrong, this day isn’t going to get any better for me with Brian and Jimmy around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Girl's Outfits

Comments are more then welcome people!