Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Well That's A Start

Jackie’s POV:

Brian just wouldn’t let it go. For the rest of the week before leaving he teased Cody relentlessly. She was finally not blushing anymore. She only thought she was having it bad. He was teasing her but he was driving me insane with the comments behind closed doors. The last night there Cassie and I were in the kitchen of the Sevenfold house taking a break from packing. Brian walked in and picked Cassie up and then set her down in the living room. “Cassie go find Jimmy. I need to talk to Jackie.” She laughed “Brian you could have just said that. You didn’t need to carry me to the other room.” She took off in search of Jimmy and Brian came in “Jackie, I was wondering about something. Can we talk?” I nodded my head “What’s wrong Brian?” I stopped what I was doing to look at him. He was looking at the floor. I walked up and placed my hand on his arm. “Brian it’s ok. You can tell me anything.” Now I was getting nervous. Brian rarely acted like this. He grabbed my hands setting me down at the table. “We leave tomorrow and well, things are going good right?” I nodded. “So Jackie I was thinking. There are enough bunks if need be but, I was hoping that maybe you would share mine with me. I don’t want to be across the bus from you.” I laughed. “Brian, this is what this is all about? Damn! I thought you were going to tell me you needed a kidney or some shit.” Brian stood up pulling his cap and bandana off his head and running his hand thru his hair. “Damn it Jackie. I’m serious here. You are darn near living here and I ….” I pushed him down in a chair and strattled his lap placing my fingers over his mouth. “Brian, it’s ok. Yes of course I plan to share your bunk. Hell Brian I planned on it anyway. You think I can sleep now without your arms crushing me?” He laughed placing his bandana and hat back on his head. “I’m not crushing you Jackie; I’m protecting you from Johnny Fucking Christ.” I laughed and went back to what I was doing.

Once the last bag was packed and Syn had carried them down the stairs to leave them with everyone else’s pile for the morning the front door swung open. “Got room for three more?” Zacky smiled dragging in his and Cody’s with Johnny following with his. Syn looked at Vengeance “Nope! You three have to take the Van.” Cody looked up and I shook my head “He’s just joking Cody.” Brian walked up to her and hugged her. “You know I am. Hell I wouldn’t let you and your bra ride in the old van.” Cody slapped his arm playfully “I’m glad you like it so much Gates. Good thing you got a good look because it was your last one.” Brian grabbed his chest. “Damn girl. You taking lessons from Jackie or what?” Just then the front door swung open again and Matt was carrying two huge boxes. “Would you fuckers give me a hand with this shit?” All the boys looked at each other then started applauding. Matt dropped his load of boxes “Funny. I’m not kidding there are like a hundred more out there.” Val looked at Matt “Why so much? You’ve never had this much Merch.” Jimmy smiled “Well our Merch team never got to ride in the bus before. With you girls all on the bus we have more room so we saved on shipping. Everything fits in the van and trailer. Hell there is even room for beer in there now. We don’t have to stop every day.” All we girls rolled our eyes.

Val and I made a huge dinner for everyone and we all ate way too much. Cassie and Cody cleaned the kitchen after dinner and we all went to the beach for a big bon fire again. As we sat around the fire Johnny realized “Hey! I get all the band groupies. I’m the only guy without a girl.” The guys all laughed. Brian reached out and slapped his thigh. “Poor Johnny, always a day late and a dollar short.” Johnny tossed some sand our way “Shut the fuck up Gates.” I laughed “Don’t worry Johnny, the girls and I will find you a really good groupie to hang on to.” Everyone erupted into fits of laughter and we all headed in for the night. We needed to be up early to load the monster pile in the hallway.

I was the first one up so I headed downstairs looking at all the stuff that needed to be loaded. I still didn’t know how we would stuff it all onto one bus. I was drinking my second cup of coffee when Val came down showered and staring at the pile. “I’ve been with Matt a long time now. Hell I’ve been on many a tour but, this is crazy. Look at all of this.” I nodded “I know right? Val do you think it will fit?” She laughed “Jackie have you ever seen the inside of the bus before?” I shook my head no. She smiled “They don’t look that big from the outside but they really are huge inside. It will fit. I’ll show you how to unpack everything when it gets here. Us girls will load and unload all the inside stuff while the guys load all the Merch and equipment.”

An hour later everyone was up and ready. Coffee in hand and ready to head out. The bus and van arrived and the work began. Val was not kidding. It was huge inside. By the time we had the inside unpacked and luggage stored the guys were coming in. We headed to the nearest Wal-Mart do to the fact that it had everything we needed to get. Once in the store Jimmy went wild. He was dragging Cassie through the store pulling labels off all the can goods and mixing them up. He may be acting like a two year old but what the hell, they were having a blast. Brian was telling every single person in the store that pink was the new black. Zacky was hanging back with Cody. Matt and Val went into major shopping mode. Johnny went straight to the liquor department. He came back with two shopping carts full of everything you could think of. He smiled at me “Mind taking one of these. I can’t control both of them.” I laughed and pushed one of the carts. Brian walked up to me wrapping his arms around me to help steer the cart. “Drink much?” I laughed. “No. This is all for you. Now drink up.” He smirked. “A drunken Syn is a fun Syn.” I laughed. Hell a sober Syn was a fun Syn. When we made our way to the check stand the cashier said there are some other lanes open. Val laughed at her “Sorry sweetie. This is all together.” The poor girl looked horrified. Twenty minutes later and six carts full we were done and heading to the bus. The cashier asked “Uhm…who needs this much stuff?” Brian smiled and took her hand “Well the best band on earth my dear.” She giggled “What band are you with?” I knew she knew who they were by the way she was flirting with the guys. Val knew it too. She whispered to us that it happens all the time so we may as well get used to it. Brian winked at the girl “Well we are Avenged Sevenfold and these lovely ladies are our sex slaves.” I laughed, Val giggled, Cassie nodded winking at the girl and poor Cody just stood there looking at my boyfriend like he had two heads. As we headed out the doors Brian Grabbed Cody tossing her over his shoulder yelling like an ape and beating his chest with his free hand. I had to laugh at that one while Zacky looked at me “Do you think she will get used to us? She’s not like the rest of us.” I nodded “Zacky, she’ll be fine. She needs this more than you think.”

When we got to the bus Brian was just setting Cody on her feet. She was bright red but, she was laughing. I looked at Cassie and said “Well that’s a start.” Cassie laughed “Yeah two weeks ago she would have been horrified.” So we all made a line and started unloading. Once everything was on the bus we pulled out. Val was telling me how to arrange the kitchen so everything would fit. She told Cassie how to stock the bathroom and were to put all the over flow. Cody was instructed in how to set up the bar and where that overflow went. Val then started putting the laundry and cleaning stuff away. With all of us working together it was done in a matter of only a few minutes.

When we were done I went to the bunks to find Brian. “Hey baby! Why do you have that grin on your face?” He looked at me “Because I think this is the best our bus has ever looked. I mean Val did a great job but with the rest of you here she won’t have to work so hard and well, I actually feel like cleaning up after myself.” I had to laugh. “You the great Synyster Gates wants to clean up after himself? I’ve seen it all now.” I laughed. “Yeah babe. I don’t want my girlfriend to think I’m a pig or something.” I laughed and he pulled me down onto the bunk with him. “Thank you Jackie.” I looked at him puzzled “Thank you for what?” He kissed me “For being you. For coming with me. For telling me you love me. For being so damn wonderful.” I looked at him. “Don’t get carried away yet Gates. Hell, I could turn evil bitch from hell on you and then what will you do?” He pulled me in for another kiss. “Well I could dress you in hot pink and tell people not to say anything because you are colorblind. Then I could….” I laughed “Fine I get it.” We stayed there kissing until Cody came in clearing her throat. “Can I talk to Jackie real quick?” Brian groaned. “Sure but you have to show me that bra again.” Cody rolled her eyes “Maybe someday if you are a really good little guitarist.” I laughed and followed her out into the kitchen. There is hope for her yet. We left Brian with his jaw on the floor. When Cody comes out of her shell she surprises everyone.

Cody looked at me and said in a quiet voice “Jackie I’m a little worried about the sleeping arrangements.” I rolled my eyes at her. “Look Cody, I have one question for you?” That’s when Cassie came in and I told her what was bothering Cody. She nodded her head. Cody looked at the two of us “So what is the question?” I looked at Cassie then at Cody. “Do you like him? I mean do you see him being in your life for any amount of time?” Cody thought for a moment before answering. “Yes Jackie. I think I’m falling for him. But…” I cut her off “No buts Cody! I don’t know how else to say this. Zacky is falling in love with you. Yes he is being slow with you. Yes he is a man. Yes you are a woman. It’s time to show some emotion Cody. Cassie and I are here when you are ready to talk about it. We love you. But I think it’s time for you to decide. Are you going to let Zacky in or not?” She thought about it and smiled. “Yes. I want him in my life.” I smiled. It’s a start. “Good! You know Cody; everyone on this bus cares about you. Especially Zacky. Just because you sleep in the same bunk doesn’t mean anything will happen or anyone will think any less of you. Hell. I haven’t slept with Brian since the night I got so drunk. Yeah we sleep together every night but nothing happens. Nothing is going to happen on a bus full of people.” We all talked a little longer and she left to talk with Zacky.

Val snuck in from the other room. “Hey I heard what you said to Cody.” Cassie and I looked up “Yeah. God I love that girl but she’s been hurt really bad in the past. She doesn’t want to open up. I think this tour will do her a world of good. She needs someone like Zacky to protect her from her past.” We all grew quiet. Val’s past was with Matt. Cassie and I had our demons too. My past always comes back to bite me. But this time I have Brain to help me through it. I hope. I’m finally starting to feel comfortable with him. I hope Cody can feel like this with Zacky. Cassie is doing so great with Jimmy. I hope to hell it stays like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
A nice long one for our beloved readers. We are on tour now. Thank you all for reading. I can't believe we've hit 5 stars. Please comment. I love comments. Hugs to our faithfull.