Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Go Get Matt And Johnny

Jackie’s POV:

I was still stunned. What had all happened yesterday was unbelievable to me. Not just Cassie but Cody too? I hate to admit it but, my life was starting to look pretty good right about now. Ryan and Johnny Knoxville stayed at the same hotel as we did only a floor down from us. Brian kept texting me to meet him in the lobby. I waited for the girls to fall asleep and I dressed quickly and quietly and headed out. I sent him a text telling him I was on my way.

When I stepped off the elevator Brian was waiting for me. He grabbed me hugging me tightly. “Is Cassie ok?” I shook my head. “Not really. She is asleep though. Brian, why did Jimmy cheat on Cassie?” His head shot up and he pulled away. “What are you talking about Jackie? Jimmy cheated on Cassie?” I nodded my head. “Brian we really need someplace to talk.” He looked around and led me to a quiet coffee shop that was open all night in the hotel.

Brian sat next to me in the booth pulling me closely to his side. “What do you mean Jimmy cheated on Cassie?” I sighed. “She went out to see him after you guys came off stage and caught him kissing some blonde groupie. But, Brian that’s not the worst part of it.” I had tears forming in my eyes. He wiped them away and kissed my forehead. “What the hell happened Jackie?” I took in a deep breath. “She was…she was raped in a field. We weren’t there for her Brian. And Cody said her ex raped her before. That on top of what Jimmy did. Brian, promise you will never cheat on me.” He got in my face “Jackie, I would never hurt you. I love you. Let’s go.” I slid out of the booth as he threw some money down to pay for our coffee. “Where are we going?” He kept walking looking straight ahead. “To kick Sullivan’s ass!”

Syn’s POV:

When Jackie told me about what happened to Cassie I was mad as hell. Jimmy was a dead man! As I half dragged my girlfriend onto the elevator and down the hall to Sullivan’s room I could feel her tense up. I almost wanted to send her back to her room but, I needed her with me for some overwhelming reason. I never wanted Jackie out of my sight again. It could have been her. I shuddered just thinking about that.

I pounded on Jimmy’s door. “REV! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP AND OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I KICK IT IN!” Jackie grabbed my hand “Don’t hurt him Brian. Let me talk to him first.” I shook my head “Sorry baby, I can’t make that promise.” Zacky slowly opened the door and I shoved him backwards into the wall. “Where is that fucker?” Zacky looked horrified. “What is your problem Syn?” “I’m kicking some Bartholomew ass. Now get the fuck outta my fucking way.” Jackie helped him up. “Go get Matt and Johnny. Syn’s going to kill Jimmy.” Zacky nodded to her running out the door in his boxers.

I grabbed him out of his bed and started pounding on him. Jimmy looked up at me “What the hell Gates? What did I do to you?” I growled at him. “You fucking cheated on Cassie! It’s your fault she was raped last night you fucking idiot!” Jackie screamed “Stop it Brian! Stop it now! He doesn’t know.” She was bawling her eyes out. I let go of Jimmy and grabbed her sobbing body to mine. I whispered in her ear. “I’m sorry baby. I’m so sorry.”

Jimmy jumped to his feet. “What the fuck Gates? You asshole! Wait…I never cheated on Cassie. What do you mean…WHO…WAIT! Cassie was raped?” Jimmy sat down with tears rolling down his cheeks. “Jackie, what does Syn mean by all of this?” Jackie walked up and sat next to him. “She saw you with a blonde in the ally, and then some guy grabbed her and took her to a field and raped her Jimmy. She’s really broken right now.” He sobbed into my girlfriend’s chest. “I didn’t cheat. I was trapped. I tried pushing her off me. I only went out there to get some air. I didn’t…” He broke down. “Where is Cassie now?”

He was talking with Jackie when Matt and Johnny came rushing thru the door with Val on their heels. Matt yelled at me “What the hell are you doing Syn?” I shook my head. “Killing our drummer what the hell does it look like? You really don’t want in this one Matt.” Matt asked what was happening and so I filled him in on what Jackie had told me. Matt went for Jimmy’s throat yelling “I’m gonna kick your ass Rev!” Val was screaming for him to stop. Jimmy was getting pounded by me and Matt. Johnny stood there with his mouth open and Zacky was talking to Jackie.

The door flew open one more time and Cassie and Cody were standing there. Cassie screamed “Get off of him! If anyone kicks his ass it’s going to be me!” Matt and I stopped and turned to Cassie. I ran up grabbing her in a hug. “Oh shit Cassie, I’m so sorry we weren’t there for you. I’ll kill the fucker if you want me to.” She smiled. “Thanks Syn but I can handle him myself.”

Jackie’s POV:

I ushered everyone out of Jimmy’s room so he and Cassie could talk. We all crowded into Matt and Val’s room. It was right next door so if things got out of hand everyone could be back in there in seconds. Brian was pacing like his ass was on fire. Val was crying along with Cody. Johnny was shaking his head looking at the floor. Zacky was rubbing his face. Matt was looking like he wanted to punch the wall next. I let out a sigh. “Look guys, let them talk. If what Jimmy said is true then maybe they can get back what they had with each other. If not, then I guess some of us are going home.” Brian jerked around. “You most certainly are not going home. You are moving in with me!” I nodded. “I know Brian, but, I can’t let her go home alone.” I was now crying.

Matt wanted to know what exactly happened last night. I looked to Cody. She knew I was going to tell everyone. I sat next to her and squeezed her hand. She smiled and nodded. I told them everything I knew. Val came and sat next to Cody. “Why didn’t you tell us? You are one of us now. We stick together. Avenged Sevenfold is family.” Cody nodded. Zacky came and hugged her. “Cody, so help me I see that guy and I will do to him what Syn did to Jimmy.” Cody started crying and Zacky took her to Johnny’s room to cheer her up.

Everyone headed out to their own rooms. Well everyone except for Johnny. He stayed in Jimmy’s room picking up some of the mess that was made. Brian took me to his. “Jackie please don’t leave me. I won’t play if you don’t stay.” I smiled. “It’s your job Gates. I’m not leaving you. I just can’t let her go home alone.” He shook his head. “Jackie they will make up if it kills Jimmy. I’m not letting you leave.” I placed my hand on his face. “Gates I’m not going to fight with you. Let’s just move on already.” He grabbed me around the waist. We fell to the bed with our lips in motion.

About an hour later Brian headed for the shower. I sat there looking out of the window. I don’t want to go home but I will. I hope they work this out. From the crushed look on Jimmy’s face I think he is telling the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Zacky always gets beat up.hehehehe...Comments will make us happy girls. Should Cassie keep Jimmy or dump him. Only we know that answer. COMMENT.