Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

JAMES OWEN SULLIVAN! I CAN'T BREATHE!

Cassadee’s POV
When I walked into Jimmy’s room my heart stopped. Everyone was glaring at him and Matt and Brian were kicking his ass. I yelled for everyone to stop and leave us be so we could talk. I looked at a bloodied Jimmy. “Let me help you get cleaned up.” I went with him to the bathroom and ran the warm water. I was washing his face as his hands grabbed my face. “Cassie, I swear to you I did not cheat on you.” He had tears forming in his eyes. I sighed “I saw you Jimmy.” He shook his head “No Cassie, you saw some crazy bitch kissing me. I was trying to push her away.” I sighed. “Why should I believe you?” Jimmy sat up a little straighter. “Because I love you Cass. I called the police. I was scared to death. You were just gone. You are the only thing that matters to me.” I let a tear slip down my cheek. Jimmy brushed it away with his thumb. “Cassie, I love you. You are my heart and my soul. I can’t live without you.” Why does my heart melt every time he opens his mouth? “Damn you Jimmy you made me cry.” He chuckled. “I should have been there for you. I’m so sorry Cassie. I’ll never forgive myself for not being there with you. I’ll never let anyone ever touch you again. I want you by my side for the rest of our lives.” I cocked my head and looked at him wide eyed. “What….What did you just say?” Jimmy pulled me in the room and sat me down on the edge of the bed. He ran to his suitcase.

Jimmy’s POV
I held the black velvet box behind my back. I walked up to Cassie and took a deep breath. It was not how I wanted to do this but I just couldn’t wait. I got down on one knee in front of her. “Cassie, I wanted to do this last night. You are the person who makes my heart beat. You are the reason I breathe. You are the reason I smile. You are the one person I want by my side every day and every night. Cassadee Jolene Marx will you be my wife? My companion to the end of our life?” I couldn’t breathe. It seemed like an eternity before she finally answered.

Cassadee’s POV
Oh. My. God. Is this really happening? Is Jimmy proposing to me? It’s been less than a year. Hell, it’s only been a few months. My breathing was shallow. My palms were sweaty. I nodded my head and squeaked out. “Yes. Yes I’ll marry you Jimmy. Oh my God! Yes!” He picked me up and spun me around. “Cass, you just made me the happiest man on earth.”
The door burst open and Ryan ran in. “Cassie! I’m so happy for you. Jimmy you hurt my girl again and I’ll kill you. Take care of her. She’s one of a kind.” Jimmy shook hands with Ryan. “Don’t I know it dude. She is the sun in the morning and the moon at night.” I looked at him. “Ok, now you are scaring me. Where do you come up with this?” Jimmy laughed. “its how I feel about you Cassie.”
I sent Ryan to get all the rest of the band. Once they were all in the room with us. I looked at each of them. Matt and Brian still looked like they would pound Jimmy if I gave the word. I know Brian was concerned that Jackie would leave the tour and go home with me. I smiled at him. “Chill Brian. Jackie is not leaving. I promise.” He smiled holding her hand a little tighter. Jackie looked at me. “What is going on Cassie? I know that look.” I smiled. “Well…uhm…I uhm…I…can’t do this. You do it Jimmy.” He smiled and hid behind me. “Now that I’m safely away from Matt and Brian. Well, we are getting married. She said yes.” The girls all rushed us. Jackie was the first one to hug me and grab my hand to see the ring. “I’m maid of honor right?” Cody frowned “What about me?” Val laughed. “I’m cool with being a bride’s maid.” I smiled at the girls. “This is not fair. I can’t choose between you.” They were laughing. I looked at Matt. “Will you be my maid of honor?” Everyone busted out laughing. Brian said “Matt, I think you would look hot in a dress.” Matt slugged him. “Shut the fuck up Gates. You know I have better legs than you do. Are you serious Cass?” I nodded my head. “Sure am. I will even let you wear a tux.” Matt smiled and said “Fine….” He hugged me and Jackie said “That’s so not fair he’s a dude!” I laughed and said “Don’t be jealous of his good looks!” she smacked me. “Ouch!” Jimmy looked around “I don’t want a dude walking a dude down the aisle…That’s just wrong!” I looked at him and said “Well whatcha gonna do Jimmy?” he smirked “Jackie!” She shook her head. “No!” he pulled the puppy face “Please! I’ll let you stand by Brain!” She laughed, “Bitch!” and walked away from him. “That means yes!” Brian shouted for her. Everyone left after a couple minutes later and Jimmy and I were sitting on the little couch in his room, “I have to tell my parents.” Jimmy said. “Good luck telling them you’re getting married to a woman they haven’t met.”
Jimmy walked out onto the balcony to call his parents. I heard his side of the conversation “Yes I’m serious!” long pause “No!” longer pause “I love this girl so much!” long long pause “Fine!” long pause “I’m glad you feel that way mom.” Long pause “bye.” He walked back in “They are mad at me for not introducing you to them.” I nodded “its okay Jimmy.” He sat next to me and smiled “Mrs. Cassadee Sullivan…..I love the sound of that.” I smiled and he hugged me. “You know Cass; I’m not letting you out of my sight anymore.” I laughed I knew he was going to say something like that, We all got into our beds and got ready for the next day we are leaving for Alabama.
*Next Morning*
I woke up with Jimmy’s arms around my waist so tight I wasn’t able to breathe and Jimmy’s face was scrunched up. “Jimmy?” Nothing. “Jimmy!” Nada! “JAMES OWEN SULLIVAN I CAN’T BREATHE!!!” He jumped up and rolled off the bed I laughed. “You okay Jimmy?” He looked at me. “You did that on purpose!” I smiled. “Would I do that?” He rolled his eyes. “YES!” he got up and hugged me telling me about his bad dream which was about me, my kidnapper and death so I felt bad for him.
I heard a Squeal I then heard two more squeals and a door being flung open, Val, Jackie, Cody, and Johnny walked in. “What?” Cody was smiling……. “I’m getting married!!!!!” I jumped up and hugged her “That’s great!” I saw Jimmy sneak out of the room. The girls and Johnny started jumping up and down “Okay hold on Johnny?” He smiled “Yes?” I laughed “You’re gay!” (A/n: The Johnny is Johnny Knoxville) He chuckled “No! I just get excited easily!”….I rolled my eyes “sure now would you all get out so I can get dressed so we can get on the bus!” they all headed out I think it’s great that they are getting married I just can’t believe Zacky had the Courage to ask her. I shook that thought from my head and got dressed. We walked out and over to Jackie and Brian’s room where everyone was meeting up.
I walked in and heard “Brian! Don’t drink the water in Texas!” he laughed. “Why?”She walked out putting her shoe on. “Cause this marriage shit is contagious!” He kissed her “So what!” he walked into the bedroom and I sat on the couch.
*1 hour later*
“EVERYONE ON THE BUS!” Matt shouted, Val and Cody were still giggling and I rolled my eyes. Jackie was sitting on Brian. “On the road again!” Jimmy sang sitting on me “Uhm…excuse me shouldn’t this be the other way around?” he stood up pulling me with him then he sat down pulling me on top of him “Better!” I laughed. “Are you sure you’re not two?” he rolled his eyes…
This is turning out to be a good day….