Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

One Way To LAX

Jackie’s POV:

We had arrived safely in Alabama. Brian was driving me insane about all the marriage shit going on. He was feeling left out. Things were really good between us. I was very content with how our relationship was going. Johnny and Ryan were still following us. I had no idea why. I mean don’t get me wrong they are great guys but they are part of Bam’s little posy of fools.

We had left the snow behind and the sun was out and shining. It was in the 80’s here so I was taking advantage. I was sitting outside on the grass reading a book as the guys were doing a sound check. The girls had gone off on a wedding dress shopping spree. I told them I had a headache so I wouldn’t have to go with them. I’ve already done the wedding shopping thing before. I was engaged to Bam and he left me after I had bought the dress and invitations. I had no reason to want to go again. Even though the girls would have loved it if I did go. I just didn’t want to bring them down.

“Hey Jackie!” I felt a cold chill run down my spine. I looked up into the familiar eyes that I never wanted to see again. “What are you doing here?” I groaned. He sat next to me on the grass. “Come on Jack’s, you can’t tell me you didn’t think my pose wouldn’t tell me how your fuck up boyfriends can’t take care of you right?” His arm was around my shoulder and I shrugged it off. “Bam, you have no right to be here. Our boyfriends treat us much better than you ever did!” He laughed. “Then why did Cassie get raped?” I didn’t know how to answer that one so I just glared at him instead. I stood up and he followed. “Come on Jackie. You know you belong with me.” I turned to yell at him as his arms pulled me in. Before I could push him away Syn was standing there. “Get Your Hands Off MY Girlfriend Bam!” I looked up just as Syn’s fist connected with Bam’s jaw.

“Brian! Stop it. What the hell do you think you are doing?” Bam had Brian on the ground. Both exchanging punches to the face. “STOP! Both of you are acting like assholes!” Matt and Zacky came running up and held the two of them apart. Bam spit blood on the ground. “I’ll fucking get you Gates!” I shoved him back. “Get out of here Bam!” He left with Johnny and Ryan. I looked at Brian. “What the hell was that all about?” Brian glared at me. “What the hell Jackie. His hands were all over you.” I shook my head. “No they weren’t. He had just hugged me and I was going to push him off. Until you went all crazy boyfriend on him.” Brian hissed. “He shouldn’t have even touched you. You are my girlfriend now. He had his chance. Stupid asshole.” I looked at Brian. “Come on Gates. Let me help you clean up.” I followed him onto the bus.

“God Damn It Jackie! That hurts.” I know I was being too rough on him but, I can handle myself. I hate when he gets so damn over protective. Brian looked me in the eyes and pulled me into his arms. “Baby I’m sorry. I just…Damn it Jackie. I love you and I hate it when he comes around.” I sighed. “I know Brian. I love you too.” He kissed me. We dressed for the concert and the girls all showed back up. I guess the guys told them what had happened. Cassie ran in “Oh my God! Jackie is everything ok?” She smiled at us. We were laying in our bunk cuddled up to each other. “Yeah Cass. It’s over and everything is fine.”

As we all headed into the venue from the bus area my cell phone must have fallen from my pocket. I didn’t even notice. We walked our men to the stage and kissed them for good luck. They put on one of their best shows yet. I was so proud to call Brian my boyfriend. He kept looking at me and smiling. I blew him a kiss and went to the dressing room with the girls. We were talking about Bam showing up. Val was so not happy. “Jackie, he’s such an ass. He’s only here to mess with you and Brian.” I nodded. “I know Val. It worked.” Val smirked. “Yeah it did. Matt said he’s never seen Syn so pissed off before.” We were interrupted by the guys coming in.

Once they were showered we headed back to the bus. We were staying the night here in Alabama. Since we would leave at dawn we were staying on the bus and not in a hotel. The crew was busy taking the stage down and loading equipment. Cassie wanted to watch movies. “Hey, the movie The Proposal just came out on DVD. Let’s go buy it.” I laughed. “Seems fitting. Let’s go.” The guys opted to stay on the bus while the girls went after the movie. Jimmy yelled for us to get more beer.

Syn’s POV:

I have no idea why I went all crazy earlier. I know Jackie loves me. Bam is just like a toothache. Always bugging. I just don’t like it when another guy puts his hands on Jackie. I’ve never felt like this about a girl before. I patted my pocket. The ring was still in there. I was going to propose to her the night Cassie disappeared. I bought the ring about two weeks after we started dating. I knew then that she was the one. I just didn’t want to rush her. Jimmy broke my train of thought. “Damn, we should have told them to get some chips.” I laughed. Beer and chips. Jimmy could live on that. “I’ll call Jackie.” No answer. I could hear something in our bunk area. I went in search of the familiar sound. It was Jackie’s cell phone. I looked at the screen. Sixteen missed calls. One from me. Fifteen from BAM! Her text messages were full. All from Bam. I started reading. Full of shit like…u no u wnt me back…answer me Jack…I’m ready to commit…dump eyeliner boy…come hm Jack…I miss u. Now I really wanted to kick his ass.

I threw her phone against the wall breaking it. Matt came in and I told him what I had found. He was trying his best to calm me down. “Come on Syn. It doesn’t mean she has anything to do with any of this. He’s trying to fuck with you. Calm down brother.” It wasn’t helping. I was pacing a path in the carpet. I wanted nothing more than to wrap my hands around his smug ass throat.

I heard a car door and the girls laughter. I stomped out to the front of the bus just as Cassie boarded. “We got it.” Everyone was all smiles except for me. Matt was watching me closely. Jackie climbed the steps and I grabbed her yanking her to the back of the bus. “Damn it Gates. You are hurting me. What is your problem?” I spun her around handing her the pieces of her phone. “What the fuck Jackie?” She looked at the pieces. “What happened to my phone?” I sneered. “I broke it. I was tired of all the text messages and phone calls from your boyfriend!” She looked confused. “What are you talking about Brian?” “Bam Margera! That’s what! Your boyfriend filled your text and your voicemail. What is that about Jackie?” She turned to me. “How the hell should I know? You broke it so now I will never know. Not that I give a shit anyway.” We were still fighting when Val and Cody came in. Cody looked at us. “Come on. Stop this fighting and watch the movie with us.” We nodded and went out front to watch. Jackie sat on the other side of the living area from me. Her arms folded over her chest.

This is not how I wanted tonight to go. I felt the ring in my pocket. I know I can’t do it tonight either. Damn it. I want nothing more than to make her my wife. I just can’t stop this jealous feeling inside me.

Jackie’s POV:

I didn’t pay much attention to the movie. Why was Bam doing this? He’s ruining my relationship with Brain. He ruined ours and now he’s ruining mine and Brian’s. I hate Bam. About Midnight there was a knock on the door of the bus. Zacky got up to answer it. It was a drunk as hell Bam. “Tell Jackie to bring her ass out here to talk to me.” Zacky only got me up because he didn’t want Bam waking everyone on our bus or on the opening bands bus. “Fine just be quiet while I get her.”

I was outside talking to Bam when Syn woke up. He made his way out to where we were. I had my hand on Bam’s shoulder. He was drunk and the only reason he was missing me was his mother. She was making him feel bad. She was trying to guilt him back to me. We talked and he was leaving when Syn busted out the door yelling his head off.

“Now you can’t keep your hands off of him!? Just get the fuck out of here Jackie! Go be with your boyfriend!” I couldn’t believe my ears. Tears rolled down my face. Brian just kicked me out. He didn’t even listen to what I was going to say. He didn’t even give me a chance to say anything. I was crushed. I would expect this of Bam. I never saw this coming from Brian. I thought he loved me.

I pushed passed him and grabbed my suitcase. Val woke up. “Where are you going Jackie?” I looked at her through my tears. “Home!” I walked off the bus and asked Bam’s driver to take me to the airport. I sat in silence the entire way there. Bam looked at me with pity in his eyes. “Come on Jackie. Let me talk to him. Let me explain. I’ll fix this.” I shook my head. “No. It’s over and I have a life I can go back to at home.” The tears rolled down my face. Once at the airport I said my good byes to Bam and went to the ticket counter. “One way to LAX.”

Syn’s POV:

Matt and Jimmy kicked my ass. Val and Cassie yelled at me. Cody and Zacky wouldn’t even look at me. What had I done? The one person that matters was gone. Val sat down. “Go get her Brian. You know you love her.” I felt the box in my pocket again. I do love her. Matt shoved me. “If you don’t go get her you will regret it for the rest of your life.” I nodded. “Come with me. I need you guys to help me talk her into staying. I can’t live without her. Please?” Everyone ran for the driver. Cassie yelled “To the airport now!”

I stared out the window. “Can’t this bus go any faster? Fuck! I can run faster than this!” The love of my life was getting on a plane and I needed to be there already. Zacky was trying his best to calm me down. “We will get there dude. You going to ask her?” I looked at him. “I don’t know. I just have to stop her. Zack man. I can’t live without her.” Zacky smiled. “I know how you feel man.” He held on to Cody.

The bus finally pulled up to the terminal. I was out the door before it even came to a stop followed by my band mates and their girlfriends. Cassie yelled. “Brian! You can’t go thru security without a ticket.” We hit the first ticket counter “eight one way tickets.” The girl looked up. “To where?” I shouted “I don’t give a fuck. Just get us tickets. NOW!” She shrugged and printed tickets. Cassie handed her my credit card to pay for them. I made a dash for security. I threw my ticket at the guy and ran. Security was chasing me. “Stop! You can’t just run through here! Stop or we will arrest you!” I didn’t care. So long as I stopped Jackie.

Matt and Zacky were right behind me. Johnny and Jimmy were with the girls explaining to the head of security what was happening. We got to the gate just as Jackie was handing her ticket to the lady. “JACKIE! PLEASE STOP!” As she turned at the sound of my voice security took me to the ground. I was still yelling. “JACKIE! PLEASE DON’T GET ON THAT PLANE!” Matt ran up to her. “Jackie, please hear him out. Just listen to him. He’s an ass and we all know it but, he really loves you.” She nodded.

Security let me up. I walked over to her. “Jackie please sit down.” She shook her head. “What the hell do you want Gates?” I know she was angry. I don’t blame her. I have acted like a complete and utter asshole. “Just sit down and shut up! I have to tell you this.” She sighed. “Fine!” The lady at the counter came up. “Miss, if you don’t board the plane now it will leave without you.” Matt told the lady. “Let it leave. Trust me. She is not leaving. I hope.” Val and Jimmy were still talking to security. They were telling them everything that happened. Begging them to not arrest me. I didn’t care as long as Jackie would forgive me.

“I love you Jackie Carpenter. I don’t want you to leave. I can’t live without you.” She shook her head. “You told me to leave Gates. I can go back to my life before you. I was better off. I don’t think you know what love is.” Cassie jumped in. “Jackie, he just spent $3000.00 on one way tickets too…Europe?” Val laughed. “No wonder why it cost so much.” Everyone except me was laughing. Jackie looked at me “Why in the hell did you do that?” I shrugged. “Because it was the only way we could get through security. I couldn’t let you leave until I said this.”

I took in a deep breath and knelt in front of her holding her hands. “Jackie, I’m an ass! I never should have said that too you. What I wanted to say since the day I met you is…Jackie Carpenter, I’m in love with you. You are the one woman I want to share my life with. You are the face I want to see when I wake in the morning. Yours is the last one I want to see when I go to sleep at night. It’s your body I want next to mine on cold winter nights. I want to share my life with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to play with our grandchildren together. I only want your lips on mine. I want to be the only man to hold you. I want to be the only man to love you. I want…shit! I want you to be my wife. I love you Jackie, will you marry me?” I held out the box I had been carrying around all this time. My hands were shaking. My heart was pounding. Time stood still. Everyone in the crowded terminal was holding their breath. “Please baby. I can’t live without you by my side.” I looked back up into her eyes. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. I held my breath. Jackie looked at me and then to all our friends. After what seemed like eternity she let out her own breath. She held my face and my heart in her tiny hands and whispered “Yes Brian. I would love to be your wife.” I jumped to my feet pulling her up with me. Our lips crashed together in pure love. I carried her out of the airport bridal style. I was carrying MY fiancé. Everyone in the terminal cheered as we walked out. I couldn’t take my eyes away from hers. I heard the rest of our group sigh. Cassie said “Thank God! I would have made you leave the band if she said no.” Jimmy laughed. “Honey, I think we all would have left the band if she said no. Gates would have been a real dick.” Everyone laughed and walked behind us hand in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this one is really long. Please don't kill me people. I was on a roll. Comments please. I know you didn't see this one coming.hehehehe So I want to dedicate this chapter to one of our writters and her grandfather. Lovinbenji or Leann as we like to call her, her grandfather passed away today. So this one is for you and Joe Kaczmarski. RIP...Family is what makes us who we are. He's smiling on you Leann.